IMG_3589 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3590 (resized).jpeg
Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

451 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Roostking. You are on page 1 of 2.
#48 2 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

Here is the official stream they did. I started this clip at the beginning of the Hedge multiball. You'll see at 3:37 he has two Michaels out at once. It's possible to get all 3 out at once.

I get that, but in the end, you are revealing one Michael in multiple spots. Drop the "A" and it sounds right, and still gets the point across.

#61 2 years ago

920 checking in!

#83 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

What a downer, now I'm bummed

Don't be. He has a virtual Halloween pin he makes, so his hate is expected, and disregarded.

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from Vonbaronmattso:

Just played 2 rounds on a demo at Game Exchange in Denver. I’m more of fan of the 90s Bally/Williams games. The table has a lot of great shots, and the screen wasn’t as distracting as some of the other new games. Call outs were very directional as you have to complete steps to advance, which I think was kind of cool. However, long term, I would probably get annoyed with this. Didn’t make it to the 3rd/upper most playfield. The 2nd level was kind of lame. Overall, I would have like to play it some more, but maybe it is better as a coin op for my taste. Having already stated my taste in games earlier, I will add that this one stands out a bit more than the newer Stern games as far as features vs price value. I do own a couple Newer stern pins… and to be honest, I would probably trade one for this one.

Appreciate the honest feedback. I'm not very good at pinball, so the the minus in your book will probably keep players like me happy for awhile. We'll see.. I got FOMO because I love TnA and R&M (Never seen the other 3 titles, sadly) and I'm not some huge Halloween movie fan, so hopefully the adult themed, different style layout and supporting Spooky is enough. As a novice, I bet it does .

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

considering the lettering already intentionally extends past the oval in the art - it's safe to assume they knew what they had. The same style is used in several other of the mode inserts too.
Insert plastics are only so big... and they would have to reduce the font quite a bit to make it fit for the existing words

I'm wondering if the font wasn't meant to be the same size, smaller, as the other hedge inserts? I bet it was and fit within the insert when planning...An oops happened and somehow the larger font was used.

With that said, anyone with a low # that doesn't want this issue to deal with. I have 920 and will help you out with your OCD!

#99 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Unpopular opinion, but I think it won't be fixed. They have certain sized inserts (don't think they make them custom). And since they had the Ultraman license first, and the Baltan Bash insert fits on the same insert that Hedge MB is supposed to, I don't see it being changed. Would've been better to center the text and maybe reduce the size to fit.

Eh. They probably won't enlarge the insert, but on future runs, the art can be adjusted. Probably already is

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

For those that are unhappy with the topper. I found this on Etsy. I thought the topper looked fine, but thought I’d see how this looked. It’s made out of wood, so could be painted. I just drilled a hole in it and mounted it to the metal plate with Velcro.

Link please that is a must!

1 week later
#136 2 years ago

Going to be a long wait until 920, but I'm stoked!!

#202 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

If anyone is looking to move up, #215 spot for sale: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/122267

I got a crisp $100 if you want to move down haha

#206 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

I believe around 800-900

At least 920 lol. I know I'm not the last CE though..

#213 2 years ago
Quoted from cconway84:

Just played Halloween CE #50 at helicon brewery in pittsburgh. Shoots great, lot of fun. Way more enjoyable than Rick and morty. If it was mine I’d switch out the cheap plastic knife in the shooter lane for a real knife asap.
[quoted image][quoted image]

1. That's my plan, get a nice super polished knife and add some blood.

2. If you say it's more enjoyable than R&M, then I will be in heaven. That is a very high bar to clear

#222 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Careful replacing the knife. There’s a reason the blade is bendy. If you don’t let airballs that hit the knife get to the shooter lane, you may end up with some stuck balls.

Thanks for the advice, I am way down the line and it was just a thought.

#241 2 years ago
Quoted from icyjones:

Exciting. I haven't been invoiced yet for #58, but have cleared my work day on the 25th for picking it up in Benton.
A small part of me wonders if I will regret not delaying for the "fixed" hedge multiball playfield, but it is small potatoes in the end.

I kinda want the "bad" pf! Wont happen at 920 though

#318 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Haha appreciate it. I think I made the right choice - got to get it in my home and give it some playtime before I judge. I feel like an idiot for my back and forth feelings towards this game. It’s the subways throwing me off!!! 10k is a lot of money to me and I just want to make sure I’m making the right decision. I know every single frame of the original film and I’m really hoping I love this pin. Fond memory of my dad letting me watch the original 78’ with him when I was 9yo and it scared the shit outta me. It’s been a favorite ever since and why I jumped on the presale from the get go. Shame on me for thinking of ditching it without trying it when I have such a low (and kickass) # and also when there are other fans who are further back in line waiting patiently. Fingers crossed - about a week to go.

I feel ya and I downvoted on your announcement. Not because you MUST love the game, but because you are so close and almost sold. That GNR will be for sale for awhile. And honestly, I'm not a huge Halloween fan, but Spooky just keeps getting better and better. I FOMOd for sure, but only because pins seem to hold value, so if it's not for me,I can move on without much loss. Maybe even trade for a R&M down the road.

With that said, looking forward to your honest review!

#319 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

#52 in its home. Still missing the knife plunger
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Butter cab?
Awesome gameroom!

#323 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

Not butter, and thanks

Thanks, that looks great. Now I'm not sure again lol

#324 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Is that the CE powder? I thought that was the BSE powder?

That's CE

#398 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

What suggestions did you give to Spooky

To completely scrap it and base it on his virtual pin, most likely.

#433 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I don't bother depending on the manufacturers.. I got an external sub and use PINsub kits that let me hook up 4 pins to it simultaneously. Cuts down on glass rattle also.

I don't think that's the point. Although I'm not as staunch as he, I agree that if they have done it before, why would they not do it again? Seems maybe it should be standard at this point if it's proven to work.

#468 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Seems like the hobby is gaining traction by the day. Becoming more and more mainstream. I don't think people will be taking big losses on NIB anytime soon, that's just my take. I go into buying NIB expecting to lose a little as you should...I don't think buying Halloween sight unseen pin is a big risk these days. I will just sell down the line if I end up not liking it and wouldn't expect much of a loss if I do.

I could have written this post. Im not so much a Halloween fan, but I like what Spooky is doing and want to support them. I believe the pin is going to end up bad ass and sought-after when all is said and done.

#484 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

About to play #10 on location in tourney at Electric Bat[quoted image]

What!!! I know where I'm going Monday night when back in town!!!

#485 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

That place is so awesome! loved playing there on my visits to Phoenix.

It really is. I'm usually there once a week, but I need to get into the weekly tourneys.

#517 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Holy crap they have it?!! Man not sure I want to go see it or play it. I am number 481 and kinda want to see it and play it fresh out of the box for the first time. Will be the first time doing this for me.

Im going to play it, just to play it and get pumped, but it won't be a regular thing for me. I'll want mine fresh, even if I'm 920 lol

#537 2 years ago

I'll be playing a location game in less than 8 hours!!

#644 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Well, even after the first 50 of each it seems we’re at a 32:22 ratio rather than 5:2.
Maybe they focused on UM because code was further along on it or some other delays to HW. I’m a little disappointed with the speed of my order (maybe 163, can’t remember). Anyway, After following them and talking to the guys at Pinfest, I have a lot of respect for the company and will give them a pass for at least a little longer.

And if you don't give them a pass? What shall you do?

With UM in the mix, then have 200 machines ahead of you, why worry?

#646 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

I didn’t buy the spot with the intent to profit…I would rather take a small loss now and just be able to transfer the spot then having to deal with shipping, ect. I would guess many others feel the same way. There just wasn’t much of an opportunity to see the game before having to commit to the preorder.

Go play it @electric bat arcade. You will pull your ad down. You can thank me later.

#753 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Interesting, At reveal I was concerned with the rules / code and I was assured by both Bug and Charlie (in these forums) that you were on board as a consultant. This led me to believe that you would have had more involvement outside of an initial review and some one time early notes. I based my purchase of a CE on these assurances and I honestly feel a bit misled. That being said, the game looks great…it’s progressing…and, I just hope Fawzma stays fully engaged and takes the code into the stratosphere.

Didnt they even post a picture at the time? Didnt Fawzma kind of abandon RZ? I just want this pin to be everything it can be!!

#867 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

If you expect me to believe that someone working or not working on code is going to impact Spooky's bottom line then I have a bridge to sell you...

You are wrong. Spooky can't afford to make many mistakes, nor can they promise "this or that" and then not deliver. I am not saying they are, but If this ends up being like RZ and possibly abandoned, that could be a huge issue(Same coder). This pin can make or break Spooky IMO and they have every opportunity to knock it out of the park. That's all we want to see and I don't consider this whining.

#874 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Okay fine, I'm wrong and Spooky is going to fail because ONE person seemingly isn't involved... Really?
Jeff

Grow up lol.

#964 2 years ago
Quoted from icyjones:

Should I be reporting bugs in the code (bugs in Bug's code.....huhuhuh) to Spooky?
I have found that mode selection can be activated as the third ball drains, and then gets stuck in that mode selection/mode forcing a reset.

Yes. Report.

#1180 2 years ago

Does Spooky have a similar big reporting tool like AP. Seems a setup like that would really help. Keep up the great work, can't wait for 920!!

#1193 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

forgot to mention how nice the pumpkin speaker covers look on the CE - Up close they sparkle many different colors and its a nice contrast to the Gold Vein.[quoted image]

Not to put ya on the spot, but how are you feeling about Halloween? Plan on keeping?

#1313 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We definitely have had weeks where parts issues come into play but not the last 2 weeks. 22 games this week and 21 the week before. Not sure where the complete stall idea is coming from. Morgan was a bit late on invoicing because she was at the show all weekend. We said 18 months the same as Rick and morty. Which if you do the math 1750 games in 18 months is about 22 per week average. Obviously these are the toughest supply chain times of my lifetime but I still feel confident we will get it done. My goal is to end close to 40 per week. We will be constantly hiring, training, and improving throughout. I think with shipped games, licensor/team games, and what's done in the shop getting boxed up we are right about 200 games done total.

You are fine, Jeff is nothing but negativity. I thought he should rethink his purchase and got banned lol. Keep up the awesome work!!

2 weeks later
#1658 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

Getting bored waiting on number 168 to be built so I got this to hold me over for a few weeks.
[quoted image]

Ok, RZ still has the best artwork lol!!!

#1663 2 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

You lived a good life then.

You clearly haven't, if this is a deal killer for you.

#1740 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

#137 has arrived!!!![quoted image]

Cool

What classic is in the background?

#1760 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

It’s a 1967 Dodge Coronet

Awesome, It had the look of a B body. More pics if you have em, I had a 68 as a high school hotrod.

#1891 2 years ago
Quoted from freakyvideoguy:

So I was noticing it more on my left orbit, the conclusion I've come to is for the left orbit to register it has to hit the left orbit switch, then the right orbit switch, opposite for the right orbit. If I get a clean shot it hits both no problems, if I catch the left orbit weak off of a back hand shot it will hit the left orbit switch, then miss the right orbit switch as it loops around and not register.

I think this was a concern actually. In one of the of pics posted of the PF, it looks like the switch is off center. I'll see if I can find the pic. Was hoping this was something that would possibly be corrected.

#1937 2 years ago

Does anyone have the link for the Michael head that mounts with the topper? I think Etsy?

1 week later
#2090 2 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Just responded to my email as well. #198. I've opted for the regular cabinet as this will be in a line-up anyway. Can. not. wait. I played the game at Pintastic and didn't feel I needed to be a horror-con super fan to enjoy the game.

Im not a super fan and didn't buy specifically for Halloween, but rather it's an adult theme that is going to have off the charts immersion in a home use. Low lighting and tense gameplay. Yea it's going to rock.

1 week later
#2175 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

Game #168 butter cab home safe and sound.
[quoted image]

Any other butter cabs in your collection, and how does it compare?

#2176 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

Cut just for the game

With early speculation that you would be able to see the knife "stab" into the head through the backglass. Didn't come to fruition though. Can't have everything and put $$$ to gameplay!

#2178 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I saw a video of the topper where you can definitely see the knife behind the backglass. Can anyone confirm this?

I've played one in location and I'm not seeing it. Would be sweet if this could be done.

#2185 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I bet you could install an led strip on the back of the knife to make the shadow appear through the glass more effectively.

True story. When I saw the initial knife hole and the full knife plunging, I was trying to think of a way that you could use the knife, lighting and backglass in such a way. In fact I asked some people if they could post pics of where the knife slit was In relation the the backglass .Then the post about it being built in popped up, so I was like, cool,I already bought it! Lol May just have to revisit cause that would be badass.

#2249 2 years ago
Quoted from ChickenCatcher:

Adult mode "TRUE"-- does this mean its on? lol.. sadly this is a serious question i need answered lol.

Really lol.

Yes.

1 week later
#2444 2 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

No idea what number 1 at customer service means. If you build a good product you don’t need customer service. And every stern game I have bought came complete. Every time I had an issue with a stern in 1 day I had a replacement part sent by them. Never had stern send me an le and tell me it’s missing parts and will ship to me later but to get them later I should reach out and have patience because they have other customers.
You can sit here and say how great spooky is yes they are nice and yes they are responsive. That’s a minimum to be a decent company. Doing that doesn’t make them amazing it means they are doing their part …. You paid them for a product and for them to stand behind it. They do and so do plenty of other companies. If they didn’t they would be jjp….

They are standing behind it. You seem like a pretty unreasonable customer, knowing it was a shooter rod that was being shipped later.

How do you like the rest of the pin?

#2447 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

I bought a NIB stranger things from a top distributor and it had a stripped out flipper. Stern never did send me another one per the dist request. The distributor told me they are very slow at sending stuff out. The dist finally sent me one from them, not Stern. Stern took 1 year to send me the UV kit to complete my game. 6 months to send the topper . So let's not make claims about complete games from other manufacturers. But I do agree that an email updating me regarding my "backorder CE shooterS" would give me warm and fuzzies. Same goes for stern who never updated me on anything. I have just given up on expecting that communication style from anyone, anywhere, long ago.
Why is everyone attacking llushka85? I didn't read anything unreasonable, he just said he thought he should not have to email, they should be emailing him updates instead on his backorder. That's his opinion on how to operate. Spooky has always encouraged feedback/duscussion. What's the big deal?

He just seems to be making a big deal about a shooter rod, not one thing about that keeps him from playing his game to the fullest.

#2477 2 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

The game also plays "fine" without lights and much of anything... thats not the point point is you bought and paid for something... you should get whatever that something is. If you don't care about the shooter rod thats on you... I do care about it because thats what I bought and its important to me.

I'd love to see how you react in the face of real adversity. It's a shooter rod for crying out loud how does the rest of your game work?

#2558 2 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:Totally agree. And there were not 1000s to send out. Literally there were 100 …. Should have taken 1-2 days.

Yet, you still cry.

Also it did take 1-2 days. Days are defined in 24 hours increments, so it probably only took 1 day to ship them out, when they decided they wanted to start. Your welcome should be the response to you.

I can't imagine how big a nightmare you have been on the previous contacts with spooky was like. People like you give humanity a bad rap!

#2559 2 years ago
Quoted from SLRage:

Why do I get the impression I’m not the first guy you have said that to?

He definitely loves rods and is very very particular about them.

1 week later
#2735 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

90% of the negativity is herd mentality and the fact that there seems to be a large portion of the population these days that thinks it makes them cool to tear someone or something apart. The louder they cry on a public platform, the more attention they get. It's nauseating. Are there some legitimate concerns? Sure...there always is with every game. But the current negativity towards these games is pretty ridiculous and largely driven by a few individuals who seem to have some sort of vendetta against Spooky.
The layout is very unique and fun to shoot, even the upper playfields which I'm not usually a huge fan of. There are more shots than the vast majority of games released. The code is deeper than it gets credit for, and uses the entire playfield(s) in some creative ways. The art is GORGEOUS. The A/V assets are well used, especially the sounds and music which put a huge smile on my face as a fan of the theme. It's a really great game all around, no matter how many people want to dispute that. Sure, everyone has their own opinions of what makes a great game, but this is FAR from the trainwreck some would lead you to believe. Even taking all emotion and preference out of the equation, it's a solid game.
Are there some bugs? Sure. Could it use more code? Yup. Are there some quality control issues? Yup. Every single manufacturer has the same issues. Spooky has straight out demonstrated progress on every one of these issues. Not just talk, action. Is it as fast as everyone would like? Nope. They are a TINY company...a fraction of the size of the big boys, so yes, it's going to take longer in some cases. But they have shown real progress on every issue. People have been hired, bugs have been squashed, code continues to be added.
Bottom line is they deserve a heck of a lot more grace, patience, and trust than they have been getting lately.

I think the pin is a blast to play in its current form. When it's all said and done, it's going to be bad ass!

#2803 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:HUGE NEWS GUYS!!! Big congratulations to Spooky's own Corwin "Bug" Emery for bringing home the victory at the Iowa State invitational! I can't begin to tell you how much this guy puts in the work for you every day 7 days a week!
[quoted image]

Wow nice job!!!

#2846 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Well I also don’t know the exact timing the comment was coming from - but based on conversations sounded like 10% complete would be generous. Beers were involved and I don’t think this comment was made to suggest at the time of the first game being shipped.
My bigger point in even saying this is if that’s the case we have so much more to look forward to.
My source would not let me in on what the exciting “signed deal” is but that’s it’s 90% there at least and very close. This person is aware of this thread - and I hope I’m not breaking confidentiality but rather giving some additional excitement to the future of this game.

Have you played the game? What does" Based on conversations" mean?

#2923 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

LOL, I'll wind up putting together a complete set at some point.
Need to get me a AMH and a TNA still.
Theres a local collector with a really nice HUO AMH I may offer to trade.
TNA I'll wind up with on a long enough timeline, but meanwhile I get to play it at Electric Bat whenever I go down there.
Was kind of holding off on TNA to see if you guys ever do another run of them.
I bid on the Jetsons in the Banning auction, but it went for a little more than I wanted to spend.

And unvieling parties? Beyond posting on a pinball forum, I'm not that weird LOL

Electric Bat is my go too...

#3030 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Here's some pictures of the scoop on mine which is not giving me any issues to help with adjustments that others might need to make.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What do other people's scoop protectors look like? Yours is raised up some, but not even as much as the one that I play on location. Could be affecting how people's balls are hitting the scoop and not it going in.

#3134 2 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

At What rate do you guys think these are shipping out?
50 per month?
I’m #930, hoping I get it by Halloween. But in no rush, just curious

We are close at 920. I am hoping by Halloween 2022 and am confident most issues will be ironed out by then.

#3141 2 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Agreed. I’m so pumped for this pin. It looks absolutely beautiful

I've played it a handful of times, yet don't want to learn it before I get mine, but it's going to be next level when all said and done. I'm patient!

#3234 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

If I wanted to touch up the black anyone know the best way to go about it? Not really happy with how sloppy they were

Damn...

#3283 2 years ago
Quoted from CursedFrogurt:

Hey all, new here and new to pinball ownership. Play a lot of locally but the family decided to surprise me with one of these for the game room since it's my favorite IP. Couple dumb questions for veterans and folks who have already gotten theirs:
How difficult is it to set up and play out of the box? Something a reasonable person can handle alone or should I look to a local with some experience?
What are the dimensions set up? My game area has pretty low clearance (88in) but I can also make room in the garage.
If I do need to make room in the garage, I assume these are pretty sensitive to humidity? I can get a dehumidifier and upgrade the weather stripping but I'd like to do that as much in advance as possible.
What else do I need to know that's obvious to a veteran but a n00b will probably overlook?
Thanks!

Buy a later model run, Spooky will have corrected any manufacturing issues by then. I'm 920 and happy to wait. METLE is my only other pin and it's been rock solid, so I'm still a noob for sure.

#3358 2 years ago

I have not seen the movie yet (I will) and I played it on location with early code. I wasn’t going to play it because wanted to be surprised when my CE #481 arrives for my wife and daughters. I was a little worried because of all the hate.
After I played it I couldn’t wait to get it. I traded up from 780 to 481. In was really unique experience. Definitely felt some tension when playing it. The artwork is stunning and the light show didn’t disappoint at all.
I didn’t care for the cheap knife and the plexiglass protector over the drop targets was flimsy. Otherwise nothing else to complain about. The flippers were strong and the upper playfields added a whole new experience for me.
I thought I would miss the pop bumpers, but glad they didn’t put them in. I did not miss them. Got 6 games in on it and looking forward to many more. Can’t wait.

I'm in the same boat. Halloween's on the way eventually so I played the same Halloween you're talking about, and I think it's progressing nicely and in a home setting it's going to absolutely shine with the immersion and creepiness.

#3393 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

A break for a pour, but WOW, this game is like nothing I've ever played!!! Serious, serious honeymoon phase at the moment....absolutely just pulls you in...with a quite unique, paced way....quite terrifying and fascinating at the same time. I know it's early for me, but really enjoying this ride.
Going w 7.0 currently to get things through the subways (calibrated inclinometer I use at work)...might back down to 6.8 tomorrow. What's the favorite at this point?
Whew, great job Spooky!!! Just an amazing, approachable game....thank you!!!

I like the phrase "Unique, paced way". I played again today(have one on order, so maybe one game a week on location) and thought it was "plodding" but knew that wasn't the right word. Building suspense with pacing.

I'm 920 and loving the progress!

#3419 2 years ago
Quoted from Danzig:

I’m normally a very patient person, but game #’s up to 281 have been delivered and owners are getting to play them. Meanwhile I’m # 228 and still haven’t received mine yet, I’m still patient but for having to wait while #’s way past mine have delivered, I certainly hope that at least it has the corrected multiball insert.

I wish my 920 would come with the old insert I don't want the fixed play field.

#3437 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Ahhhh I see, so you have to nail it as skill shot. Now, does it cancel out if the ball hits the slings? And how hard is it to trap up from launch and then nail the shot?

It's almost automatic on a near full plunge at the spot I play at. Runs around orbit, hits "down" left flipper and boom.

#3449 2 years ago
Quoted from Bucknut3000:

Just got a shipping notification that Halloween CE #308 is being delivered this Friday to my home. Can't Wait.

So they are about 1/3rd of the way there for my 920! Sweet!

#3467 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Yup. Mine does this also. I just cycle the power and all is back to normal.

Did you report it?

#3469 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

In truth I'd check with the factory first...I've only been in Spookyland a short time, but the support I've received is amazing. Very engaging, and quite confident they can help you run the issue down.
All sorts of things could be causing some of your problems, and you can easily dig a hole if not careful. Great, knowledgable people in here, but a factory dive really can't be beat IMHO....

I agree, wait until you hear from Spooky. Did you put in a ticket?

#3524 2 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

No. 315 arrived .
Top of box was crushed with some damage to the linkage hardware on the topper and the topper slightly bent.
Box and topper protection needs improvement.
Played great reliably for 10 hours with one game reset , possibly due to line voltage . Game was plugged in with many other things.
TECH HELP NEEDED: The speaker and topper lighting are not working at all ; except the left speaker light came on mysteriously half way through the day and stayed lit green . They are not working again this morning. The tabs on the "light board" broke off when i reseated the connectors. Too fragile.
Email into to spooky about the issues.
Game plays great and i am not understanding negative reviews on gameplay . Everyone that i had over loved it .
Constructive criticism : (possibly redundant )
Pumpkin flashes like most scoops that kick out and directs your eyes away from the flippers .
Pumpkin is not lit when pumpkin is active for a mode or award.
Delay between left side scoops and ball return becomes annoying when shooting locks you have already obtained at the hedge.
Maybe add instructions like "get to the upper playfield" when the spinners are lit.
Personally i would like an option for a small shaker kick with each slingshot or a knife slashing sound
Less playfield lighting when choosing the skill shot - people had trouble seeing the light moving , especially on the drops
Mode introductions could use a little more fanfare , so to speak. Maybe fade in and out of a Michael face or quick knife slash "wipes" in and out of the sequence accompanied by a shaker punch and a jump scare style one-note shock sound.
Callouts are amazing and dark . Great work there. Lighting is also very cool
Look forward to hooking up my Woojer to this and seeing what it adds to the experience. Woojer works great with Jurassic park and Alien
Thanks Spooky team . Appreciate all of the hard work and maintaining interactivity with the community.
"Where's Waldo" (see pic)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great review.

Awesome Venom tapestry.

bc0566af4a8cfbc56dff14e812425462 (resized).jpegbc0566af4a8cfbc56dff14e812425462 (resized).jpeg
#3553 2 years ago

It feels like they need to stop the adding content until they get these bugs situated.. One update just leads to another 3 problems, that seem to be compounding?

Slow down Spooky, you have time!

#3555 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

They don’t really have time though honestly. Both of these games need to be sewn up pretty quick to maintain public trust / interest. I mean…they have another game in development right now. What happens when it goes up for preorder and hits the line? There is no time or extra personnel to code three games…that’s for sure. They are expensive hires but these employees are what makes these games shine imo. I’m just waiting on that one update that makes this game a real contender. It happened with RaM at about the 6mo point. I’m guessing it’ll be 12mo this time on account of the double release. The tide is slowly turning for HWN but the UM camp seem pretty ornery about the state of code on their games. I’m rooting for a double win but I’m also a realist. Time will tell…but it’s runnin’ out quick.

I hear ya, and it makes sense, but I don't want a shit ton of content added, for the sake of content If it leads to a buggy pin. If a 3rd pin is in development, at what point will they claim, all good, with issues still occuring and move on. I personally think Spooky buyers are patient and want a solid pin, not a rushed pin, based on the next pin time line. Halloween is going to make or break them I feel, as many people, myself included, went out on a limb for this.

Of course, on the other hand, some bad ass pins are coming out, or announced as we speak.

Can't wait for 920!!

#3563 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Spent all weekend just clearing bugs! Content wise the updates are all done we are just trying to catch as many bugs as we can before we put this one out. So we are 100% on the same page with ya!

This update is pretty cool! It has some really cool additions and some things people have been asking for. I think between this one and then when 1.07 hits you will really start to see the tipping point your talking about. We have 0 issue hiring more programmers if that's what it takes to get the job done. Just have to make sure they are a good fit. Whatever we can do to get our customers happy!

Awesome. I've played on location and cannot wait for mine!! Not trying to throw shade or doubt!

1 week later
#3750 2 years ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

CE#317 has been delivered! [quoted image][quoted image]

Super clean LT250! My first quad, but it was not like that! Also, details on the Yamaha.!

#3774 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Hey folks! Hope all you guys who have your machines are enjoying them - I cannot wait to get mine! Question for those who have ordered from overseas (Australia in particular). I contacted Morgan, who said typically Spooky send overseas orders together in a container. I'm number 379 so would expect mine to be built this month, but not shipped for a while - so I'm seeing if there are any other Australian orders here and what number you might be. I'm just trying to gauge when a container might get sent, or is it worth organizing separate freight (maybe if a few owners club together it may not be so costly)?
Also does anyone know how many machines are typically sent in a container?

Great question.

I think 40ish. That the number I remember from the early TBL shipping days.

2 weeks later
#4333 2 years ago

Good lord people and the Multiba ll thing. Yes, you should totally take out your $30 Dremel tool and go to town on the pf!

#4339 2 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

$450 Shipped

Is this a replacement playfield that you won't end up using?

#4341 2 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Yes. Brand new main playfield.
[quoted image]

Edited. I assumed where I should not have.

#4343 2 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Thanks Roost for your kind words but I bought the new playfield. Also the Distro reached out to me.

Sorry, real sorry. I'm an idiot and assumed.

#4409 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal-911:

It is hard enough to hit the right orbit, but when it doesn't register it makes it even harder. I remember seeing in some earlier posts about adjustments to the switches on the right orbit when shots don't register, which particular switch is the culprit, and what is the best method to set it?

I wonder if the switch is too far inboard and the ball gets around it?

2c313b685d73174a91491d382031e12ee11afa6f (resized).jpg2c313b685d73174a91491d382031e12ee11afa6f (resized).jpg
#4469 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinman502:Isn’t it also foolish to take nonrefundable deposits and put a timeline of 18 months if you cannot guarantee it I myself was not a day one order which is fine with me but I also ordered under the impression of 18 months to be finished next month will be halfway through the timeline but not halfway through the numbers of machines For me this is my first spooky and I am excited to see what their Build quality and gameplay is like however with so much controversy surrounding this game since day one and there is not a single one anywhere around me to play to try it can also be very frustrating reading all the negative comments and at the current pace I will be lucky to receive my machine by the end of the year till then I will have to wonder if I made a mistake purchasing this or not which case I am personally withholding judgment until I get to play it myself

Trust me you did not make a mistake and all the naysayers are always going to be louder than the positive people in any thread. I've played Halloween, I'm 920 and I cannot wait to get my machine it's going to be epic.

#4514 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

When Halloween came out it was a slow news period in pinball so one obnoxious podcaster made the early code a much bigger deal than it ever should have been.

Also Multiba ll got some people
freaked out. Of course there was one in dude crying about getting his shooter rod yet. Some people just have no patience or will never be pleased.

#4527 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Na...that's a great shit.

Kaneda takes great shits!? I know he can spew it at times!

#4575 2 years ago

Look.

Received notice 3-24 from Nitro for butter or no butter. I am #481. Went no butter.

Did they say when you might receive it? Looks like we are a little ahead of that schedule posted above. Might there be a chance I get 920 by Halloween!

#4601 2 years ago
Quoted from Botfly:

Yes I have and they keep telling me soon. I would rather just drop the subject and move on.

You will be fine. Have you played this machine yet if not is going to be well worth the wait trust me.

#4611 2 years ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Noticing a crack on the plastic above the three drop targets. Seems like a simple piece to replace. Am I going to have to make my own or does anyone know where to find a replacement?

Maybe the manufacturer?

#4644 2 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Ah, okay.. So it is a fluke occasion (airball or falling off upper) when this occurs. I think I can live with a drain in those situations since it is not a deliberate action. As for cutting myself, I will be getting an actual used knife from the 70's and will make sure to dull it pretty good before I put it in! Haha! If I didn't, it would be just my luck to slice myself when working on the game.

Yea it doesn't happen much, I thought it was odd it was brought up in the first place lol. I do plan to change out my knife too, when I get my 920!

#4717 2 years ago

P,ll

The silence is deafening

Less bitching!

#4720 2 years ago
Quoted from Bobbydevil:

Spooky has to start sending out machines again before people can start bitching again

I'm fine with the pace and wouldn't mind if they slow down if they need to. One of the guys just picked up an Ultraman and he has had some major QC issues and we're a third of the way into the total run it's a bit concerning at this point.

This gentlemen gave a great review of gameplay and whatnot. But when it came to QC.

"THE BAD
------------------------
- QC on my machine was out the window, hands down the worst I've seen in all my years of collecting.
----- My center drops were so crooked that they barely functioned. See previous pic.
----- My trough was missing screws, had crooked screws and was dangling when I first inspected it.
----- My scoop rejected 100% of shots. I shot the scoop for about 50 shots. None went in, no matter how I shot it.
----- My playfield was missing two important rubbers that I luckily had spares to install.
----- Under the ledge of my backbox is all scuffed.
----- The inner cab has drill wear through the paint all over. It's also missing one of the cab support screws.
----- Minor, but my shooter capsule is missing paint all over the place.
- There still are pretty bad bugs that can completely stop gameplay.
- You cannot adjust the outlanes. They are too friendly for my liking. I'll prob put shrinktubing on the outposts or something.

------------------------

Now, I understand that games need adjustement. Trust me, I do. This game, however, was well beyond what I'd expect. I was going to have friends over to play it on day 1, but I instead spent the evening fixing the damned thing. I'm patient and want to support small companies, but I honestly don't want to pay 12kCAD for a night of work. Luckily I have the paitence, tools and skill to fix it."

I don't think these types of issues should still be occuring, should they?

What is the quality of the latest HWNs?

#4725 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

There should be many new owners in the very near future.

Are you getting similar feedback from other customers and QC complaints that I posted above? He just got his UM and it was a mess apparently.

#4731 2 years ago

Was talking about the thread being quiet. I seemed to wake you up apparently.

Wrong answer, but I see where you are coming from.

#4733 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Calm down... You have to keep in mind that no matter how well they build them these still bounce around in boxes and on pallets during transport and sometimes things come loose and you just have to be prepared to deal with some issues. It's pinball.
The QC review posted before from Ultraman CE seems, well, BS. The issues they're describing simply seem too far fetched for me to believe. It's one thing to have loose wires and such but to claim entire screws/pieces were missing is just extremely hard to believe... Take that for what you will...
Jeff

He showed pics in the teardown he did to fix issues. You can clearly see some of the issues he describes.

I don't expect a perfect pin, but if I get 920 and the same issues are present, that would suck. In no way, shape or form am I expecting to tear apart upper playfields to fix issues.

Seriously not trying to stir up any issues but when you get someone that seems to know their way about a pinball machines and they are able to articulate the problems they had and later show the pics and fixes they made, it's concerning when Spooky says well this must be a one off. When screws are missing that hold up the trough, screw holes drilled in the wrong spots, or corner supports are missing, those are big issues to miss at this point.

#4738 2 years ago

Not a wrong answer. You felt the need to reply stop bitching with an exclamation point.

See, wrong answer. The bitching comment was about the next code drop, early animations and and knife plunger delivered is what I was talking about, that's bitching.

You assumed, incorrectly, and here we are. Wrong answer, cause all those things you mentioned can be corrected in time. If the same physical/build issues are still occuring 1/3 of the way through, that's different. I assume you feel the same way?⁰

#4741 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

Pinside is wild.
[quoted image]

Now, that's Bitchen!!!!

#4784 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I'm not sure the exact total but I know we have over 200 built that will be getting boards installed then QC then shipped in the next 2 weeks! After that we should stay on a 40 a week schedual and hopefully wrap the build up this year yet! Something could always come up but the way it looks now we should be in good shape to get done late fall!

It ain't a race, remember that! Quality over quantity rules the day.

#4858 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That seems crazy. I’m really curious what the other art would have looked like

Maybe the licensor didn't want the animations to be too close to looking like a movie, just in cartoon form?

#4887 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'm not confused aboot my number, I'm confused what the numbers actually mean; since they don't seem to equal build or shipping times.

It's at least in the ball park. Not like we are seeing 500s delivered, while, 300s arent. I don't really see any issues and many are butter cabs, so that's another consideration.

Again, take the time Spooky, all is good!

#4888 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Usually we stay pretty tight on numbers. Pretty unprecedented times with supply being like pulling teeth. Good news is literally hundreds of games are done and leaving! Our people are doing the best they can for you all. Having almost 300 games pile up because of supply can be very tough to navigate. We are building nothing but straight direct prints right now so anyone lacking those should see them in the next few weeks. If you are confused about your number or concerned you were forgotten just give us a call! No worries.

Again, no rush!!!! Yes people are clamoring but let's keep that QC up! Quality checked over quantity shipped!

#4912 2 years ago
Quoted from discosucks:

Email for #598 came yesterday. To butter or not to butter, that is the question. It will be at the end of my lineup, so I am a little torn since I will only see one side. And that side will be the Michael clown side. And I don't like clowns!

Go butter!

#4923 2 years ago
Quoted from John_C:

OK, just figured out the issue I am having with "Death in the Drivers Seat."
There are two switches in that outer orbit, one on the right side under the sanitarium playfield (SW37), and one on the left under the left ramp (SW48). In order for a right orbit shot to register during Death in the Drivers Seat, SW37 has to trigger followed by a trigger of SW48. And vice versa, for a left orbit short to register, SW48 has to fire followed by SW37.
In my case, its the left orbit switch (SW48) that is failing to register intermittently. I was able to confirm this during switch testing. If the ball is moving fast enough through that orbit, it hugs the outside guide wall all the way around and bypasses the left orbit switch completely.
Looking at the switch, it appears it is too close to the inside guide wall, resulting in that switch getting missed during those high-speed orbits. Worse, I don't see any way to make any adjustments to that switch or that guide wall in order to force the ball to actuate the switch every time it flies past.
What can I do?
[quoted image]

I've pointed this out a few times. There was discussion on switch placement before the games were even built based on a white wood example.

#4938 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Are most people gonna change out the pumpkin scoop? If so what's the best option? Always bounces back 99% of the time for me

If they don't switch to the more standard one, which it seems they should since it appears to be a fix, I will be.

#4956 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Noob here but what is the best one to switch to? I'm having to do my first switch on my dad's Rush machine soon so figured good time to find out how to change mine

It's earlier on this thread you must have missed the discussion I'm sure someone will point it back up I don't have the part number

#5011 2 years ago
Quoted from SketchyMcDuff:

#492 has come home! First off I would like to sincerely thank all of the early adopters. Without a doubt, your bug findings and feedback have been invaluable in helping this game get better and better!
We’ve got about 80 games in already and it’s frickin awesome! I had some doubts reading some of the negativity towards the game, but so far it’s all been put to rest. The artwork is phenomenal! Kind of thinking I should’ve went butter but $1K was just too steep. That being said, the decals look great. There’s all sorts of awesome detail in the playfield, Jason’s art really is incredible. The animations are fine. Yeah… some aren’t great, but nothing bad enough to detract from the experience. Awesome to see so many movie clips, although I’ve drained quite a few times just watching the screen!
Sculpts are fantastic, extremely well done. The void of the crossover mech isn’t as bad in person as I thought it would be, but I’m excited to get Andrew’s house mod delivered soon! Vimtoman
Gameplay so far has been a blast! Lots of variety with the modes and it’s going to be a fun ride as the code continues to evolve. Had a couple of bugs pop up; the 1st round of games we got Jack o’ Lantern Multi ALL of the time. Somehow it was discounting the fact that you needed to complete all of the Pumpkin modes before qualifying (I think that’s how it’s supposed to work) so every game we got to rock out to “Don’t Fear the Reaper”. The next time we turned it back on it was fixed. Also just had a never ending Hedge Multi, finally just had to let them drain after 10 minutes. Other than that, we haven’t noticed any bugs. We haven’t had the center ramp or pumpkin scoop rejections that I’ve seen reported, but we do have the jittery Michaels pretty regularly.
Music and sound effects are great! The only complaint I have so far is the weird monkey noises that will pop up at the end of a mode or ball drain sometimes. I’m not sure what the noise is actually supposed to be, but I hear a monkey.
There has been some bad. Topper motion doesn’t work at all. Checked all of the connections and still no dice. Lights work, no movement. I’m not too concerned though, I have full faith that Spooky will help me figure it out next week. I definitely would have hoped for better QC on a few other things; a decent amount of scuffs here and there (some pretty bad on the front of the head), some lifting of the cab decals in a few places on the edges, the art blades are all jacked up at the rear (Can’t see when the playfield is down, so not a big deal), my 1st hedge is quite a bit different from the other two, shoe prints (?) throughout the inside of the cab, a couple of stray zip ties loose in the subways, lots of debris in the bottom of the cab, fingerprints and debris inside the display screen. Each on their own not a big deal, but all together, it looks like the final check before these go out the door needs to be better. The only other NIB I’ve had was Deadpool, and other than the disco ball not being attached and rolling all over the place in shipment, it was in pristine condition, so it was surprising to see so many issues with Halloween.
Bottom line, if you’re still waiting on yours, you will not be disappointed! I’ve never played a more immersive game, it’s a true experience. Don’t let the haters scare you off, this game is fantastic!

Great review and lots of reoccurring themes in the reviews.

1. Awesome game

2. QC is lacking. Dirty games being delivered. Cabling lose, scuffed art and woodwork

#5020 2 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

I can't imagine anyone buying the game then posting a review of 'this game sucks'. EVERYTHING is awesome when it's new. Only pay attention to reviews posted by people who've owned the game for a while.
No excuse for bad QC though. All games should leave the factory in MINT condition.

Yeah I played Halloween I know it's awesome I was kind of being sarcastic like great reviews but come on QC where you at! Dirt, saw dust, lose cable management. Small details being missed it seems like that's qc101 and nearly 1/2 way the entire HWN UM run.

#5093 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:That is certainly one solution however, why would I want to pay extra for TWO sets of items that do not hold up to regular play? I’ve looked past a lot of smaller issues and I’m patient with the code but…this is unacceptable to me.

How is it the test machines at Spooky didn't have this problem. Surely they would not have released them knowing this powder coating was falling apart so quickly

#5094 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

If I could offer a perspective of how I see Spooky and some of these issues people are pointing out, like powder coating?
I collect classic Porsches. If you want a perfect, trouble free car, go buy a new Honda. If you want something exotic like a Lotus or an Aston, you go in understanding that they are hand built by a smaller team. If you can’t accept panel gaps, hard to find parts and occasional issues don’t buy an Aston.
My Spooky table came today. It’s not quite square, and the subway will require some tweaking. I knew to expect those kinds of issues going in.
You don’t have a Toyota. You have a Lotus. It’s rare and more interesting.
You can feel however you want, but that’s how I see it.

So in your mind it's acceptable to buy a new Porsche and have shitty paint job after a hundred miles? Man dealerships love people like you easy pickins.

#5097 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

You don’t buy a classic Porsche from the dealership, it’s from a 3rd party. And a new Porsche is not made by hand like an Aston. There’s no need for personal insults.

Exactly, so your analogy is off base. These are new machines, not classics. So you wouldn't accept a new Porsche with a failing paint job after 100 miles, we shouldnt accept this. I don't think its crazy to not want failing powdercoat, of all things.

#5171 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I haven't seen one in person yet, but my god those LED's make it hard to even see whats going on in the house.

Yes. This has been addressed upon release. Best to see and play the game, before passing judgement, it's been a non-issue for awhile now. Go find one!

#5215 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Fun! Imagine working on the game and opening an artery on this! Bleed out right in the cab…found dead days later. You’d think QC would have found something like this.

You'd think...

This batch of the game have been sitting around for how long for parts, they should be pristine.

#5269 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Man reading these new posts it’s as if the newer ones coming out are having more issues. I was mid 100s and haven’t had one single issue besides the upper upper pf flipper being misaligned out of the factory. My order looks fine. Very odd.

I was thinking this batch would come out pretty good considering they've been sitting on the floor I figured they could be quality assured and really gone through with a fine tooth comb on all of them while they were waiting on parts. I'm guessing that didn't happen and now I'm getting nervous too.

#5312 2 years ago

Are there any recent unboxings where the setup was smooth and the pin played NEARLY flawless out of the box? I would expect these games should be qc'd pretty extensivelly, but it appears they have not been, or minimally at best. Razors stuck to magnets x2...

Question for the group. Is it normal to play test all pins coming off the line? I don't want to assume.

#5410 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinman502:

Actually I already am buying it I am number 853. Also there is nowhere even close around me to play it to try it out I wish there was.

I have been one of the recent people kind of concerned about the quality control quality assurance about the pins and I do believe they are valid concerns. I will say I have played the PIN and it's going to be an amazing pin when all is said and done. It's good to have after the fact service but if the qc/qa was tightened up before the sale we wouldn't need as much service after the fact.

I'm 920 and can't wait.

#5619 1 year ago
Quoted from damadczar:

You've no idea the amount of times I've seen lugs that didn't have wire wrapped around it like it should from previous repairs.... makes me crazy.
Plus, you can see this giant lump where it was originally wound around the lug from the factory, broke off for some reason or another, and somebody just soldered it on top of the previous solder+wire lump. Infuriating.

Presumably that somebody is a Spooky employee.

#5707 1 year ago

I played 386 at a large pinball convention in AZ to weekend. No discoloration. I have no history on this pin, or amount of plays. Still glad I'm 920..

#5726 1 year ago
Quoted from mthirkell:

I'm still waiting at 1067 (or something) - is this game dark? Anyone using pin stadiums? Any other suggestions?

No, it's not dark. Extra lighting not needed.

1 week later
#5881 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

And at its proper position to the right of Lebowski.[quoted image]

Power button is in the wrong position for a pic

#5894 1 year ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Not played it yet but I was thinking maybe if they could stage balls in single ball play only as I read someone say it’s good to have the wait in multiball.

It is good to have that wait in multi-ball. With multilevels multi-ball going on there's just a lot happening that wait can kind of help out a little bit

#5898 1 year ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

Maybe that can be part of an “easy” setting then. I’d think you might be able to turn that on or off but I’m not a programmer by any means. I have TNA and I prefer things going haywire lol

Oh it's still haywire. 3 or 4 balls rolling around 3 different play fields at the same time. Yaaaa it gets crazy!

#6032 1 year ago
Quoted from WombatPinball:

We all like what we like! Not everyone will agree and that’s ok!

I agree this pin is more geared for HUO, and the lights down low. Can't wait for mine, 920!

2 weeks later
#6363 1 year ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Spooky pinball!
(Some assembly required)

Look who's back to try and throw a wet towel on people's enjoyment. Too bad buddy, we know this game is a hit and reading these posts obviously other people are finding out too. Too bad you're probably jealous and sold your spot. Go away.

#6379 1 year ago
Quoted from Geeterman1:

Which MRS switch are you talking about and what did you do? I haven’t had any issues with the orbit registering.

I don't know the details about the switch itself but if you see the play field stripped the right orbit switch is really not centered inside the orbit and it's not registering for some people. That switch takes care of it but it doesn't sound like you're one of those people having an issue

#6441 1 year ago

That’s why he should have inspected it and not send it back. Spooky really packages the hell out of it.

He wasn't home to inspect. He took the advice on the delivery driver and refused if I was in that scenario I'd have done the exact same thing.

#6485 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

Like many others, my shield had broken in two spots due to repeated ball strikes.
IMO, this shield is too thin (only 1/16” thick) and not up to the rigors of use inside a pinball machine. I also did not like the way the thing vibrated / shivered all the time when being struck by balls, when the shaker motor kicked in, etc. It just appeared "cheap" to me. So when my shield inevitably broke, I knew I could come up with something better.
Using the OEM shield as a template, I changed the design up a bit making sure to beef up the arms and mounting points. Using my trusty sabre saw, I cut out my new shield from 3/16” thick polycarbonate. I then used progressive grits of sandpaper to get the edges cleaned and polished.
Because I was using a much thicker piece of plastic, I had to replace the posts on the main playfield because the threaded studs at the top were now too short. So I replaced the original posts using 1.25” hex standoffs, internally threaded for #6-32 screws. In order to attach the new posts to the playfield, I used what are called “hanger bolts.” These are about an inch long and threaded on one end with #6-32 threads and wood threads on the other.
With the new posts installed, it was now a simple matter of using screws to attach the new shield. Under the sanitarium playfield, I used socket cap screws, allowing me to use an allen wrench to snug them down. On the left side of the shield, I just used a couple of plain #6-32 screws.
Although this was quite a bit of work, the end result is a thousand times better. The shield no longer vibrates at all and is solid as a rock. I don’t think I ever have to worry about this component ever failing again.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It would be nice if this was put into production.

#6565 1 year ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

Does;
adult = false in the settings mean the family friendly mode is enabled? Looks to be the default.
I'd like the 'full' experience so I guess adult = true should be set?
Would be easier to understand if the menu setting said 'family friendly' = Yes or No.

True
True
Meh

#6587 1 year ago

Is the station wagon mod still available? I cant wait for 920!

#6599 1 year ago

Love on TS4 thread before the launch, they were ragging on Spooky for making their deposit non refundable, so guess what JJP did with their deposits, non refundable.
Also dealers are charging for transfer of deposits. They said Halloween/Spooky is garbage. JJP actually used cake topper figures for their game.

Screenshot_20220614-142111_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220614-142111_Facebook (resized).jpg
#6616 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Mine too; I’ve got 2 games on the way and they are taking a Loooooooong time. I knew it would be a long wait but this would be my first time waiting almost a year

They clearly stated 18 months. We arent even a year in, why post when you KNEW it would be over a year. I just dont understand some people and the need to stir shit.

#6622 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I just don’t understand people who post on the internet. Show me the forum rule or more that states I can’t post that I am impatient because I’ve played the game and know how good it is. Explain, your highness, why this is “stirring shit”. I just don’t understand some people..

You clearly stated you knew it was gonna be a long wait and then act surprised by it. Did you not read your own post?

Let me remind you.

"I knew it would be a long wait but this would be my first time waiting almost a year"

Focus on the first two words.Combine that with Spookys stated production of 18 months. So yes, that is classified as stirring the pot, or being woefully ignorant. I'll leave it up to you to decide which side you fall on.

#6656 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Different games...I have a Hwy version. Won't compare to the PB remake as it just starts nonsense.....my take as a whole (related to Halloween):
- Theme - Alien best sci-fi theme there is for me
Halloween is best slasher, shock theme for me so tie.
- Layout - Alien is a widebody yet plays alot like a standard cab. Very smooth, can be very fast with amazing geometry. Alot of ways to go at it.
Halloween is more of a shot maker, a bit more stop and go, but very satisfying when you get the combos going. Future code will only enhance...
- Immersion - Alien has the playfield screen along with large overhead in backbox. Even though it only received 2 or 3 updates (?) the video editing and being
able to get real time info without lifting your eyes just puts you in the game. Combine all the elements (David's audio, etc.) and there is no
equal (for me).
Halloween does an incredible job already with pulling you in...has such a great horror vibe to it. Suspect the final coded version, with the right
video/ audio assets, turns this great game into a must have for many. Already is for me.
- Comparison - You can't buy a new HW Alien, however it's still the favorite in my lineup and of any game I've played. Never any factory support, so yes, you
needed to be committed to the machine.
With that statement, I really, really like my Halloween. It's a 100% win over a PB Alien due to the fact:
PB is definitely not Spooky
PB Alien is definitely not a Hwy Alien
You can buy a new or HUO Halloween that is supported by an amazing company
Thank you Spooky!!!!! (my .02)

I've never seen a HW alien, nor the PB version for that matter version, but I've been following the Highway thread since day one.. My purchase of Halloween is based on my hope, and I believe it will achieve, the same level of immersion in a HUO environment as Alien . I've only played HWN in an arcade but it but it's going to be 10 times better at my house.

#6745 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

Before the latest code when new people play the game they were just shooting for the hedge shots to get a glimpse at Mike now you can just spam the ramp and see him all day. Just ruins the experience for me tbh. I get why they did it I just want an option to turn it off.

I haven't been able to play lately just Waiting on my pin but I don't want to see Mike popping out constantly either..

1 week later
#6845 1 year ago

Cant wait for 920, that is all!

#6855 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

I’m #908! We’re practically twins! [quoted image]

Im not quite as short ha! Are you going butter. Im like eff it, yes.

#6856 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ok my damn ball is still getting stuck. Anyone come up with any other options/ideas?
Its getting old and annoying. I tried redoing the screws 100 times. Spooky sent me a brand new mold but it didnt have any holes pre drilled in it so I cant mount it. I tried the hair dryer technique, didnt do anything.
Any other thoughts?
[quoted image]

Take a file to that area, and repaint? Hell a brown marker would probably work.

Is hard to get the plastic off?

#6930 1 year ago
Quoted from BlueRiverLore:Just sent the final payment for HWCE Butter #833 today from Nitro Pinball. I may still get mine before Halloween Ends!

Holy shit, less than 100 away now(920) better figure out how im paying for this badboy!

#6931 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

That's saying something.
I have the Pinball Brothers version and it was one of the first 50. I had to changed some boards and 2 controller boxes. But they were updated versions so it seems to be running solid now. Halloween I haven't had that many issues. I have CE61 so they sent me redesigned ramps. I have a lower led light strip out but don't miss it. Physically the only problem was the pumpkin switch was out of adjustment and the light bulb socket had a broken solder joint at the wire.

I think he has an OG Alien, and if he is spending more time fixing HWN than Alien, thats a concern.

#6953 1 year ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

I would like to play this game more but the one on route near me is always out of order. They finally got it running with a new board from Spooky and when I went back to play, its switched off and now the ball is stuck in that narrow channel like Oneangrymo has got going on. I enjoyed playing this game when it first showed up but it only worked for about a week. Not sure if this is a good game for location play, seems to need a lot of love. That said, if all the bugs ever get worked out Id sure consider one for the house.

I can't say how much they had to work on it but the Halloween that I used to play till I pulled it off route was always working and had people playing it.

#6999 1 year ago

Hmm i havent gotten anything and Im 920

#7096 1 year ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Gotta adjust the amp volume in the cabinet. It ships with it set way too high.

It's little things like this that Spooky needs to take care of when they know there's an issue. It's been a "problem" since day one why aren't they adjusting it at the factory?

#7170 1 year ago
Quoted from Newtothis:

I didn't quite catch if there was a final consensus on the issue of whether the CE sticker comes on some, has to be purchased separately, was in an envelope, or should be on all of them. Could anyone help me with this? I wrote Spooky but so far haven't heard back yet so I figured I'd ask this group while it is still a fairly fresh topic.
With 1.08 code is the music volume adjusted with the SFX attenuation? On mine I would prefer to have the music a little louder but some of the sound effects can be deafening compared to the music (i.e. glass break). I was hoping to turn the sound effects and speech down a little and turn the music up a little but I'm guessing that isn't an option. [quoted image]

I've seen a couple of Halloweens and they all had the sticker.

#7268 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Hey look. It's a butthurt Flipper.
Everyone wave to the butthurt Flipper!
*Waves*

*WAVES*

#7309 1 year ago
Quoted from GameJunkie:

I'm an anxiously waiting my late CE #922. Haven't gotten request for final payment from my distributor. Anyone know approx what production numbers are shipping?

Im 920 from Pinballstars. I havent heard from them yet, I am going butter, so i still expect some wait. Generally, i think they are in the 700s.

#7315 1 year ago

Are issues starting to ramp up with the latest code drop, Or am I just paranoid because I'm getting closer lol?

#7385 1 year ago
Quoted from Completist:

Vimtoman makes these. PM him and he will provide you the details on how to order. I have one on the way currently.

#metoo

#7391 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

And really, why do sanitarium and house modes lock each other out? Let me start both so I can get a controlled feed to sanitarium from house, which would make starting sanitarium MB a lot less frustrating. As soon as either multiball is started, pause the progress on the other mode til multiball is over, then restore the other mode state.

Spooky, are you listening to these guys?

#7394 1 year ago
Quoted from SLRage:

I have cranked some Tool, killed the lights, great brew, premium herbs and some Halloween pinball.
Very good game that Can be great with some polish!
God bless Spooky team and God bless the weekend!

Cannot wait to do the same.

#7458 1 year ago
Quoted from DougB42:

After a couple of weeks, most of my lower (Sanitarium) LED strip went out. If I pressed hard on the 6th one the rest of would light up temporarily. I emailed Spooky and AJ said it was likely due to a ball hit and suggested trying to solder some connections. Otherwise he would just send me a new strip. I tried re-flowing all joints in the area but it did not help so I just asked for the replacement. While waiting for it to arrive, I picked up some clear flexible tubing, cut it in half with an X-acto knife (not very easy) and just secured it with the zip ties. So now there's something to protect it least and I barely notice it's there. Hopefully a ball won't fly and knock out the upper level at some point too.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Surprised none of the Spooky test pins ever had this problem!!!

I kid. Poor performance if they know this happens and do nothing to address it, save for just expecting the consumer to replace over and over.

Remember Spooky, the goal is to have great customer service that is never needed.

Anxiously awaiting 920.

#7467 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Are you going to make a mountain out of every single issue you read? Had my game for months, never had a light strip go out, never needed to mess with my scoop, Michael's have performed as expected, powder coat still looks like it did when it came out of the box, never had the ball break an LED bracket below the sanitarium playfield. The only hardware issue I can think of is my drop target shield broke on the right side and I have a replacement that I need to put on whenever I get around to it. Just wanting to provide one additional data point here that despite what you read here, not everyone is having issues. Not discounting the ones that are but just trying to provide a bit of balance. From where I sit I think you should sell your spot and bail, you already seem to have a negative tone about the game from reading an internet forum. I firmly believe this game is going to continue to grow in popularity, it's unique, super fun to play, and the theme execution is spot on. When/if all the software issues/bugs get worked out, that'll just be the icing on the cake...
Jeff

Are you saying this must have happen only in the field and has totly caught Spooky by surprise? One guy has already had to replace his 3 TIMES. I find it hard to believe Spooky didnt know this was occuring.

Maybe you dont play it as much as the others? Dunno.. and Ill continue to be critical regarding QA issues that should be getting addressed during the run.

Also, dont suggest i do anything. Thanks.

#7472 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Wonder what the variation here is from game to game as I haven't had this experience and it seems like it's more the exception than the norm but why?
Jeff

The classic, it hasnt happened to me, so it must not be happening at all.

Quoted from guitarded:

That right there is what is wrong with anecdotal assertion of fact.

So then it's not occurring in your mind? Because it didn't happen to you.

#7477 1 year ago

Ok, You all win. Unfair to bring up seemingly recurring issues because it hasnt happened to you.

Funny thing is, if it does happen, you won't be able to say anything in the thread about lol.

#7479 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Your reading comprehension skills need some serious work... I clearly stated that while the only issue, out of the ones that have been put forth, I'm having is the broken drop target shield others clearly are. FFS...
Jeff

And it sounds like you're completely satisfied with it and have no concerns, good for you. I wonder if spooky had the same breakage on their test pins, or they didn't have any issues with theirs so it doesn't exist in the field.

#7480 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

That's everything, those with problems will state as such and complain often online, sure that's fine. But when folks just take those handful of complaints as some widespread problem, that's another matter always. Those with working marchines and no issues typically don't say that or are not listened to.

But if items are manufactured the same way then it can be fully expected that if items are failing any items manufactured that way would also be failing.. So just because it hasnt happened to you yet doesn't mean it won't. Ever heard of a vehicle recall? This is my point I would imagine that spooky did have these problems on their test machines and I always figured that running changes would be made.. Or maybe there's an acceptable failure rate I'm not sure.

#7498 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffro01:Again, also didn't say that either... Not terribly thrilled with having to fix the drop target shield. The difference between us is I actually own the game, it's actually in my game room where as you don't. I also don't get terribly riled up over peoples opinions in an internet forum... Hell if I did I wouldn't have a JJP PTOC CE in my game room either... Again, that's not to say that others issues aren't real and/or don't need to be addressed because they are and they do.
Jeff

Ah, so these are just peoples opinions that they have this issue, not a fact. Thats not how my reading comprehended the issue.

Anyway, I just have to realize some industries operate differently and you cant apply the same stringent standards. Its pinball after all i guess

No offense to Spooky hopefully.

#7503 1 year ago

Sorry Spooky and everyone, I will not ask any questions in this thread again.

I humbly beg your forgiveness.

#7559 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Aweee snowflake.. it's gonna be ok! Are you this pleasant in real life? Pinball seems hard on you. Makes you unhappy in every thread you post in. Maybe time for a new hobby. Get outside, maybe go for a walk or something.

I guess i just want a decent product, sue me.

#7564 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Sounds like you want a perfect product. From what people have said this pin is more than decent.

***MODS please note I didnt bring this back up***

Never said that and I know the pin is amazing. I just dont see wires pulling out of connectors as normal or the same issues that were found in the games from the low 50 having the same issues as pins in the 700's.

Now can we let it go before I get censored again.

Thanks.

#7573 1 year ago
Quoted from Lpilot1:

And just like that, my led strip on the Sanitarium playfield has failed again. Just the first 5 lights work. Same thing every single time. This will be strip number 4 and I’m all out. AJ will get another email asking for led strips. There’s definitely something going on here, and it’s not due to ball strikes.

Interesting.

#7611 1 year ago

Anybody know what the latest butter cabinet CE numbet that has been delivered?

#7614 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Mine is coming any minute now, I'm waiting on my porch lol . I'll let you know.
I was #376 but asked to be pushed back to the 900's to give them time to work out kinks

I'm 920, but bought from a distro, so I haven't heard anything yet regarding if I want to go butter or not. Yes..

#7615 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Really cool to see you guys starting to enjoy the code! We plan on working on this for a long... long... time yet so hopefully we can make this an absolute LOVE in the long run!

I haven't seen any of the new code since I guess the last couple of code drops but I ran into one of the new animators on Facebook and checked out his profile.. I am super stoked with how all these new animations are looking!

#7623 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Can you share a FB link? Curious to see their work outside of what was included in UM. Thanks in advance!

Heres a screenshot of his name. You'll have to poke around his page, I couldn't exactly figure out where I saw the Halloween stuff although the really wasn't much there I just happened to get lucky when looking around.

Screenshot_20220803-145217_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220803-145217_Facebook (resized).jpg
#7627 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Makes sense, some of them I really like.

OK sorry for the confusion.

#7632 1 year ago
Quoted from Royflipper:

I also received the mail for payment today via pinball heaven.
It's getting very close now I can't wait!
I am number #759

Butter or no? Congrats on the pin!!

#7645 1 year ago

I guess something was in the air and it's about to get real! I got the email asking about butter or not, yes please! 920 is in production!

About how long after you make payment can you roughly expect the pin? I have not made payment yet.

#7670 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Hooray! I got my invoice!!! Never been so happy to see a large chunk of cash disappear from my account.

I know, im getting pumped for 920!!

1 week later
#7796 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

LOL hoping to have that exact conversation shortly here .. maybe another week or two!

Ive got my invoice for payment, with the distro thinking I was non butter and said I should expect to get pin next week. Then they realized I was butter so it will still be a bit, but we are getting close!

Quoted from Lostcause:

With so much more time they that will be working on the code maybe ball staging is still on the horizon?

It seems like as more owners take possession of the game and get a feel for the lifts and ball return times, that "ask" has died down.

#7813 1 year ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

The orders opened last July. Everyone has had plenty of time to arrange payment and sell off other machines or figure out if this title is for them by now.

I dont think he implied it was bad, not how I read it anyway. Just kinda passing info. I got the same email saying no pushing back and payment was due.

#7824 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I'm surprised no one is saying this. Perhaps our loyalty is clouding our thinking: Spooky is known to have a lot of quirky issues. I know an operator that's been struggling to keep it running, with numerous oddball issues that keep popping up. I've heard this from numerous owners about numerous Spooky titles. After having mine for a couple weeks I can say it's head scratchingly difficult to understand how a new pin can leave the factory like mine. The playfield hits multiple things when you lower it. My back box and backglass all need to be manipulated/shifted to open and close properly. This isn't a custom mech that needs some tweaking, these are basic (and generally interchangeable) components to every pinball machine.
I love the pin, I love the company's dedication to customer service and their spirit, but "low maintenance" is not a term I've heard used to describe your typical Spooky pin.
ps - You can pick up a pre-order spot for an edition of your choice here on Pinside for a pretty good discount - I can't see any benefit to ordering from a vendor at this point.

Remember, multiple pins have recently left the factory with no LEDs in the start button. Not sure how that happens.

#7833 1 year ago

Be warned. When I brought up QA issues that should not still be happening, I was censored and post deleted "Cause I was a broken record".

#7837 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

There are multiple issues with Elvira, not just the vuk. I'm on the waiting list. And playing on locations, I had 3 games end on ball one because it froze when I started a mode. Love both games but issues is a pinball thing. No one is immune.

Ongoing, correctable issues are not a pinball thing. IMO

#7840 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Hey Roostking - I'm curious, what is up with your avatar? Sometimes it is there and other times it is a black square. It has been like that forever. I don't see others having the same problem.[quoted image]

Im not exactly sure. I thought the avatar only showed a pic if you were a supporter. I used to be and intend to support again, after this post lol. But yea not sure why it shows up either way randomly.

#7844 1 year ago

Hey Roostking - I'm curious, what is up with your avatar? Sometimes it is there and other times it is a black square. It has been like that forever. I don't see others having the same problem.[quoted image]

Paid up!!

#7847 1 year ago

Sorry, still a black square.

Refund!

#7850 1 year ago
Quoted from Sweetwillie:

It sounds like spooky has good and reachable customer service for issues, so that would be huge for me. All the pins I’ve had so far, stern and jjp, have had issues that were tweaked and fixed. I think I’m going to get a Halloween. I saw the movie in the theater when I was 13. I was scared out of my mind for days!!! So, the theme is great for me. Hoping it has some stressful moments in the game, where you are worried about getting shots while Michael is coming for you? That would be awesome! Artwork and game look really nice also, and I love great looking games. Thanks for all of the input! I may trade if anyone is interested. I have newer Beatles, Mando premium, aiq pro w topper, and Deadpool pro which I would be willing to trade. All are newer runs, w insider connected, 500 or so plays on each. Let me know if anyone close enough to Virginia Beach and is interested. I would also buy nib..
Thanks!

While some people, myself included, can be somewhat vocal about issues, percieved or real, Spooky support is top notch. 920 will land soon and cant wait!!!

#7857 1 year ago

Ok , I guess my distro doesnt take cc. How do you "wire" funds? Didnt realize it was the 50's and certainly wont use them again.

#7860 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Really?? That is odd, very odd. Even if they require a surcharge for cc I would never wire money. It's worth the protection.

Thats my thought. Pinball bros. I specifically asked and the said wire or check. Like I want to send a $9000 check
through the mail, when I could just call and have it done in 5 mins. Very archaic.I guess paypal is on option, but damn I can afford it, But I just soon not have a $9000 chunk of money out of my bank account lol. Whatever. Cant wait for 920

#7861 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Mail a check? That's what I did with my distributor. Your bank should know how to do the wire transfer, but I've never done it and the bank will charge you.

I will, but is this the 50's? Let me saddle up to the teletype and morse code my "wired funds'

#7864 1 year ago
Quoted from BlueRiverLore:

Bank wire transfers are one of the safest ways to send money. The seller provides their banking information and then you access your bank and enter their information. It's a straight transfer between accounts. It may take a few days to clear and their may be a charge depending upon what level of service from your bank account. This is not an 'ole fashion wild west' type of transaction and is done thousands and thousands of times per day.

Yea im moving money to my account to setup the wire transfer. To be clear, not saying my distro is wrong or archaic, I clearly didnt read the full terms at time of deposit.

So pumped for 920!

#7891 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

I got the same thing going on the speaker panel
[quoted image]
No idea what to do except wait til Spooky finally figures out their powdercoating issues then ask for a replacement. They've sent me a replacement lockdown bar already, which is still in the box because I've not had time to deal with spraymax 2k yet. Got blue painters tape on the siderails, hoping to salvage the originals but they were also starting to show wear.

Holy shit!!

#7907 1 year ago

I asked if Ultraman is having PC issues, and it appears not.

#7909 1 year ago

Bringing this over from the modders thread. Ill look into this after delivery if
I have issues.

59f04839ec89e7a6e563e1f428c7724d8dcdbfc2 (resized).jpg59f04839ec89e7a6e563e1f428c7724d8dcdbfc2 (resized).jpg
#7920 1 year ago

That is pretty darn cool but going to be expensive. Those colors are two different powders.

Yeah if I need to I'm gonna try that click on everyone else's going right at 1st for sure. But I think that those fingerprints showing up later on down the road?

#7933 1 year ago
Quoted from furnissrohio:

I think a piece of tape should be applied to avoid a ball striking the solder side of the opto.

What type of tape?

Also, would twisted rubbers contribute to airballs?..

Total noob question that i never thought about.

#7936 1 year ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

#333 came home today. I love it!

Any unboxing tips? Mines in production and final invoice paid!

#7942 1 year ago

Thanks all, I unboxed and setup MetLE on my own, but I have a feeling Halloween is probably heavier?

Anyway, super stoked for this pin!

Whats the latest Butter to be delivered!

#7968 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

So I'll start this by saying I have no intention of selling my game, period. That being said, the code bugs are getting to the point where I don't even like to play anymore. I'm tired of having good games ruined because of these bugs. Like the new one where if you drain right as shoot again is expiring (I think it has something to do with Hedge MB) the game will eject the saved ball then crash out.
If you have limited space and are tired of dealing with the rough edges this pin has then I can completely understand why you'd want to dump it so quickly, especially if you're suffering from FOMO on another pin. Spooky seems to be trying desperately to address the more vocal issues about modes and flow but what's the point of that if there are bugs everywhere? I've never coded a pinball machine so I have no idea how it's done, or how difficult it is compared to other software, so I'm not going to say these are easy fixes. I just wish we could have a bug fixing release only, just bugs, no additional modes, no tweaks to the rules, just fix the bugs. Otherwise, this pin isn't ever going to be the hit that it absolutely should be which is sad because the layout is extremely unique and the artwork is indescribably good.
I don't intent on this post coming out negative but as I read it back it seems unavoidable. On the positive side, Spooky support is awesome and they've been right there (even after hours) to help with the few mechanical issues I've had (no better or worse than any of my Stern/JJP/Dutch titles). I'd buy another Spooky pin without hesitation if the theme was what I was looking for.
Jeff

This is definitely something I've wanted a simple bug squash release stop with the updates stop with the added content get the game stable and go from there. But like you I don't know how coding works in a game so it might not be that simple.

#7997 1 year ago

Any fears I have about wiring money were unfounded. Confirmed receipt, final payment made. Butter 920 coming some soon!

#8013 1 year ago

Excellent. #833 HWCE Butter is on the truck and expected delivery tomorrow. Haute Diggity Dawg!

Oh snap, I cant be far behind!!!

#8014 1 year ago

Excellent. #833 HWCE Butter is on the truck and expected delivery tomorrow. Haute Diggity Dawg!

Oh snap, I cant be far behind!

#8055 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevster219:

Wondering approximately how long after payment did your game ship? Thanks!

I think it depends on butter or no butter. Butter takes longer after payment.

#8092 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

That's odd. I got mine 3 weeks ago and it's played flawless so far.
As far as the rankings, some people only like pure flow games. This one isn't like every other Stern out there. Playing on locations is not ideal. It's best in a home environment so you can be immersed in the game play. It really feels like you are being stalked by Micheal, lots of suspense.

I unexpectedly found Halloween on location today(I last played it about 3 months ago elsewhere). My 920 butter is somewhere in production and the in home experience is going to be amazing!

#8104 1 year ago

The wait is killing me! Butter 920 coming home, but no release date! Do i go back and play 454 again today?!

#8127 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Hi all! My wife and I recently created a Halloween Clothesline Mod for the game! If anyone is interested, please PM me. I did create a thread with pictures on the All Modding section as well. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post any pictures of it on here, didn't want Michael to come after me.
Cheers!

Post away!

#8169 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Butter No butter e-mail today for #1197

Quoted from timtim:

Butter or no butter today. SE 1216. Looks like it’s close to the end of the line.

What did you guys go? I am 920 butter, final invoice paid.

#8186 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

#615 CE butter shipped next week. Can't wait to see how the butter compares to my regular cab.

Shoot, distro go me all excited with my final payment, looks like it will still be a while for butter 920.

#8229 1 year ago

Folks need to understand the difference of being able to fix machines, and faulty hardware going bad on new machines.
"oh you should know how to fix it" doesn't excuse the company who just sold you a new machine and parts breaking down or not working within few days of taking it in.
Problems need to be brought up, they need to be yelled out from the mountains as this is how you get visibility and how stuff gets fixed. The mentality that "it's pinball, suck it up" just lets the problems go untouched. Then folks go on boards and wonder why company X keeps doing Y.
No one has asked that spooky or any of these companies personally send one of their techs over, they just are asking for some damn support. Even a location operator is not gonna buy a new machine and go "oh well" when stuff breaks down right away on their new expensive purchase.
You expect people to keep paying a premium for your product, don't try to say "boutique" lets them get away with things.
I've had only good experience with spooky at least, but let's not trash other people problems and burdens as some kind of user error or waving away continued problems some might have

When I was bringing up issues not to long ago my post got deleted and I was told I was a broken record, so it doesn't always work there either just get deleted like there is no problem.

#8240 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

I mean this genuinely as a question, but I was at the Warbirds museum this weekend - and got to talk to the pilot of a freaking F-4 Phantom on display (Vietnam era fighter-bomber.) That dude talked my ear off about the maintenance of his aircraft.
Do most pilots not take an interest in that stuff? Or are commercial aircraft such a specialized product that the pilot doesn't have a meaningful role to play like in the Vietnam era?

I think with anything nowadays it's all just computers and it's hard for hobbies to really get into it. I used to love working on cars when they were simple but now, forget about it.

#8289 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

And to sympathize a bit: it absolutely SUCKS to be responsible for fixing a brand new $9k anything. But that's the deal.

Is that written in the contract? Because if not it should be assumed by either party that that's the deal.

#8293 1 year ago
Quoted from CrisCrow:

Anyone know what the process is if youve accepted the delivery and inspected beforehand to notice significant damage after? Box had damage. We opened and inspected while driver was here looking for any damage or scratches to find none. Upon setup i notice the shooter plate is smashed in and wood cracked all the way down the Front of the cab but the decal is intact making it very difficult to spot until assembly

I don't have any specific experience but hopefully you took pictures of the damaged Box before you unboxed it and and can show how it relates to the damaged part.

#8298 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

It's simply the warranty. If my new Spooky pin breaks, they'll cover the parts during the warranty period. That's it. They don't promise labor or technicians or shipping back and forth or anything else. Per their site:
Q – What is your warranty?
A – We’ll cover mechanical, wood, and electronic parts in your game for in home use for 1 year for the original owner of the game. This does not include normal stress wear parts such as rubbers, lighting, or plastics. Warranty starts when the shipping company confirms the game has arrived at your home (or immediately if you pick it up in person). Location use will be 90 days (same as those big pinball companies). We like customers that customize their games, but please understand if you’re tapping into the wiring or board somewhere, you’re doing so at your own risk and voiding your warranty.

Not harping, but you implied doing maintenance work on a NIB pin is "part of the deal" Im asking where that part of the deal is mentioned. Your warranty info posted does not imply or explocitely lay out those terms.

Is there more that you have not posted?

#8302 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It is not mentioned so it is not part of the warranty. The PARTS are provided. That implies that yourself OR a tech (paid by the buyer) must install. They do not have to say “we will not personally come to your home or Arcade to service your game for you”. They just have to state exactly what the warranty does cover, and they have.

Im more playing devils advocate. When someone says "its part of the deal" that sounds like you better expect problems, cause pinball. Im not "expecting problems" and dont want a manufacture to assume, we expect problems.

You have mentioned that pins have been primary used for coin up(based on your experience) so you better be able to fix them, which i believe to be true. I could be wrong, but is coin op Spookys model? I dont think it is, so boutique to me signifies higher quality, higher attention to detail. Missing LEDs in multiple games seems like its not a big deal, but if the QC person lets a pin ship with no actual led inserted, in the very button they push to start a game and its not noticed, thats a problem.

#8303 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Setting up a Halloween and this is not plugged In. Where does it go?[quoted image]

Is that the power supply not connected?

#8353 1 year ago

#833 checking in!
Well I finally got my lift table and got the legs on. Before powering on I checked all connectors and everything looks good. Pulled the glass off and removed the pumpkin packing. Cleaned and installed the 7 balls. Replaced glass and powered on. I let the attract mode run for a bit and checked all LEDs for operation. Played 2 games and did horrible but had a blast. I need to learn the rules for gameplay. It appears everything is working as it should. Yayyyyy!
Questions:
1. The bolt that secures the head unit to the cabinet doesn't seem to be 'biting'. I got it torqued kinda but I hear and feel a thunk thunk as I try to tighten down secure. Anyone else run into this?
2. With the bolt for the head unit were 4 nuts. Where are these used?
Thanks all!

Thanks for the update, Iwas wanting to hear your initial thoughts.. Butter 920 should be close!

#8419 1 year ago

Oh geez! I almost forgot to check on 'Hedge-gate'. I remember a lot of earlier posts where people were pi$$ed about the last few letters of 'hedgeball' not being lit. #833 is not a part of that conspiracy. You can all rest easy. Whew!

How was the game shooting? And I also actually wanted that messed up hedge multiball insert lol

#8442 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Someone from Spooky messaged me, they are going to send the steak knife separately. I guess they are doing that on later runs, I got #930.
This game played perfectly right out of the box, what a great pin!!! Wow, amazing, love the layout and gameplay...Just awesome; need to dig in and learn all the modes, so much fun...Feels amazing too, super tight build quality.

Are you butter?

#8444 1 year ago

Testing tonight, drop targets do seem straight, and funny enough not a single game tonight had the drop target glitch happening. The randomness of this is just annoying as all heck, it's almost like turning on the machine and it decides today the drop targets are gonna keep glitching. Then another day turn it on and it plays perfectly fine. Saturday night when we had it glitching, the drop target glitch triggered 10 out of 12 times. Today playing, not once. Ugh.
Keep having issues which is annoying, after finding out the right elevator flap was installed crooked and was catching on the slingshot rubber, I thought I had this all fixed, now the left side elevator came up all crooked instead. Apparently a ball hitting the outland post just nearly popped completely out was laying sideways. How that even happened is beyond me, never seen a post just pop out. Screwed it back in.
I don't know what it is but I do kind of feel concerned on the QC on these machines

Just when the coaster was heading up, it comes crashing down. I feel like its a 50/50 crapshoot with the quality. Some pins play great out of the box, some with clear QC/QA issues.

#8488 1 year ago
Quoted from delawarejason:

I wanted to follow up on the status of my left elevator issue. I was contacted (through DM) by a helpful Pinsider but I am now at a total of six calls to tech with the most recent being today at 3:00 EST. I have yet to get a call back and my game is still unusable since I received it. I am excited to play as it sounds amazing. I definitely think it's an opto issue but they are all connected to the correct spots on the board and all seem to go in the correct direction on the playfield. I can't tell with certainty which wire goes to which opto on the left subway as they are tight and there are several sets of them.
On a far removed side note, I did order the Halloween glass protector that another post shared and it's great for the price. I would recommend it. It may not work, but it's a hell of a good looking game...

No call backs?

#8491 1 year ago

Hey Spooky - It would be really cool to see a BSE or standard on the factory floor. Got any pictures you can share?

Not until butter CE920 gets delivered.

#8524 1 year ago

Dang I wonder how backed up the butter cabs are? 920 CE

#8540 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Has anyone else had this issue, and if yes, any solution to protect it in the future?
This is on my Ultraman, but same for Halloween.
Twice now, I have had a ball hit the exposed RGB LED strip right at the left edge of the middle playfield.
One or more LEDs go dead, and the downstream part of the strip stays a single color.
I cannot have this keep happening, so has anyone else come up with a ball shield for that area?
Same LED strip damaged again, exact same place.
The ball smashes into this corner and it's broken again.
RussMyers
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

No, and careful, multiple people have had this problem, but it just kinda gets dismissed. I had a post deleted regarding this and told I was a broken record. One guy is on his 4th set...

Good luck. I'll be figuring out my own solution when my pin arrives. Can't wait!

#8551 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I must admit I'm very confused on the quality control topic. Some have had such issues and many like me have had zero issue.
As a company, they need to ask how there can be such a discrepancy. There has to be a weak link in the chain that can be identified and addressed.
Most are doing their job properly but some obviously are not. You need to identify the problem spooky!
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Agreed. Not too long ago a few games were shipped with no LEDs in the start button. Im not sure how a QA person could not notice these right away. Which begs the bigger question, if start button leds are missed and are the most obvious, what else is missed? I do feel like its a 50/50 on how the game is delivered, but service is there 100% after the fact, which may be the business model...

#8553 1 year ago

Spooky can I have BSE armor?

#8589 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I used SprayMax 2K on the replacement armor to prevent any issues down the line. The replacement armor has a satin finish that doesn’t feel very good.
If you’re going to do this, remember your safety gear. [quoted image]

Is it the satin or glamour.

#8598 1 year ago

Michael wants to come home!

20220903_195324 (resized).jpg20220903_195324 (resized).jpg
#8605 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

THAT is cool as sh#t!!!

30 at lowes and comes with 6 slides.

#8610 1 year ago
Quoted from Lpilot1:

Yep, that’d be me. The last strip I installed I cut and placed a strip of clear vinyl over the strip and then installed the zip ties. I’m hoping that’ll absorb the impact of the ball striking the strip enough to where it won’t damage the lights. Good luck! Very annoying to say the least.

920 butter at some point, cant wait! Played 454 on location today. Snappy flippers, all lights working etc

#8613 1 year ago
Quoted from TonLoc777:

I just purchased CE #46 from a friend and currently experiencing some issues. Has anyone else had smoke coming out of the middle playfield during sanitarium multi ball? The game just recently had the pinotaur board replaced and worked great for 3 games. Upon inspection I can see that there are some dark burn marks on the board. The game fires up but stays in the calibrating switches phase. You def cannot start a game, but all the high scores and normal spooky ads are scrolling on the screen as usual. This will be the 3rd time the board has fried from what I understand from the previous owner. Any ideas on what could be causing this issue to re occur? It looks like it is running older code currently. Would this cause that sort of issue? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Dang!

#8645 1 year ago

I guess Butter cabs are WAAAY behind if BSE's are being delivered.

Bummer..

#8667 1 year ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Def could clean it up and hack wires to a new transistor.
Very disappointing to see surface mount transistors. I hadn't really looked closely at the board. Why on earth... ?

Well let's hope these boards can hold up. I don't know much about circuit boards but you're the 2nd and 3rd person who's brought up the question of using service mount transistors. I assume that's old technology?

#8683 1 year ago

Wouldnt mind getting an update on Butter cabs. 833 was the last announced here.

#8708 1 year ago

This wait!!!! My distro got me all excited a couple weeks ago wanting full payment and then of course he comes back and said oh wait you're a butter cab never mind we'll still take full payment but we don't know when you're getting your pin.

I really hope they arent having an issue with this and will be able to still get them.

#8714 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I got my butter/no butter email almost a month ago. Still no invoice and I went no butter

Yea I'm somewhat concerned. I thought all CEs were to be built before BSEs and thats not the case, which makes me wonder how bad the problem is with getting the butter cabs?

Edit. I didnt realize you were non butter, thats even more worrisome. What CE are you? Im 920. If you are non butter, I wonder if the powder coating is the holdup, since BSEs use different powder coating?

#8721 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I'm BSE so I'm assuming some of the butter CE's are now being finished up.

The last butter cab in pinside was 833 I believe. A few weeks ago. Not saying that pinside is any real indication, but its something anyway.

I know Ill get it, Ill love it(have already played a little) but i wants it badly now!

#8734 1 year ago

HWCE Butter with some mods. 53 days till Halloween... Halloween. 53 days till Halloween. Silver Shamrock!
[quoted image]

Looks great, what CE butter?

#8768 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

If you are re-buying the same stock Soooky servos you should get these instead. Plug and play, they have metal gears instead of plastic. Much more durable and very cheap.
amazon.com link »

I was just wondering about these, ordered 3.

#8800 1 year ago

Halloween CE# 920, You cant hide. Where are you? Come home, wont you!

20220910_204008 (resized).jpg20220910_204008 (resized).jpg
#8808 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

How the hell did you get a quad in your house? Haha.
And awesome that you have an original Off-Road arcade. I used to whack the nitro button until I hit the wall every time. Fun game.
Hopefully your Halloween gets there soon.

I took off one drag pipe, turned it on its side and slid it through the back sliding glass door. It, and the Off Road need a total rebuild. Off road is probably first, unless a reasonably priced drag motor falls in my lap!

#8827 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Happy Weekend everyone!
My wife and I would like to express our gratitude for all of the orders on our Halloween Clothesline mod, our hands were going to fall off from painting! We were finally able to finish and ship all of our orders out last week.
If any of you would still like one, please fire me off a message. I think we'll take a week break and be able to start making them again.
Thanks!

I didn't realize these went on sale can you provide a link?

#8866 1 year ago

I was just there this past Saturday and yea I was bummed Halloween left a few months ago. TnA is gone too, but R&M lives on.

Electric bat Halloween is #10

#8885 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Servos are dirt cheap, even more robust ones, and a piece of cake to replace. I wouldn't let that hold you up.

The point is we shouldn't have to replace servos this quick.. I've have replaced 3 fuses in Metallica in 8 years. Thats it. And now possibly these boards are poorly designed? Why cant Electric bat get another?

I'll say it again, I'd rather have before sales bullet proofing than grade A service after the sale.

#8895 1 year ago

I gotta be truthful, between the worrying about the reliability of this pin, the delays in butter cabinets cabinets(with no updates, even though im fully paid) I've lost my NIB purchase magic. It will be worth it, but yea....

#8897 1 year ago

Anyone get a butter cabinet delivered lately??

#8925 1 year ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Two days and I’m picking up a Halloween pumped!!

Congrats! What # and are you a Butter cab?

#8929 1 year ago

Second hand.I guess the owner decided it wasn’t for him
I am pumped to be getting it

Right on, post some pics when you get it set up!!

#8955 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Honestly, that's not my problem. It was officially advertised at the time I put down my deposit with a distro. This will now be the 3rd Spooky game I bought that was supposed to come with a plaque, but didn't. What's so difficult about making these little plastics as promised?

Thats nuts.

#8958 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Are we really mad about a small plastic piece that has no function. 1) Future players will know it’s a BSE if they really want to know. 2) I’m sure a 3D printer can print a great looking 3D BSE badge if you really want. Here we go…Plasticgate.

It's the principle of the matter. Deliver what you say you are gonna deliver at the price you say you are gonna deliver it at or give these people a discount for the product they do not receive.

#8960 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Are we really mad about a small plastic piece that has no function. 1) Future players will know it’s a BSE if they really want to know. 2) I’m sure a 3D printer can print a great looking 3D BSE badge if you really want. Here we go…Plasticgate.

I don't understand why we as persons should give corporations or large entities a pass on what they promise on. I'm doing with my HOA right now, where their tree broke down their wall into my yard and damaged my pool. Now I have to jump through hoops to get my pool checked out to prove that they need to pay for it. They sent out people to block up the wall for safety concerns but they left all the old bricks in my backyard for me to clean up. Why should they get a pass and why should I as a consumer have to clean up their mess why should spooky (or any company) say they're gonna deliver something and not deliver it and then the consumer is the bad guy for asking for it? I don't understand.

#8961 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The brain secretes adrenaline when you get pissed about stupid stuff, so technically speaking…people who are chronically angry are brain-drug addict neuro-masturbators. Anyway.

So what do you neuro-masturbate too, because what you might consider important might be stupid to me.

Probably how you grind coffee in the am!

#8964 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

What in the world is wrong with you?

He's a subject matter expert on neuro-masturbation lol

#8967 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Do Neuro-Masterbators Dream of Electric Sheep was probably Phillip Dick's best novella.

Screenshot_20220915-142316_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220915-142316_Chrome (resized).jpg
#9025 1 year ago

14 hr round trip for 832
I’m thrilled,happy,and just blown away I have one I can’t stop laughing while I play it I love it
Game can give you a scare ha ha
This game is bad ass for sure [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations is that a buttercup or non butter I can't tell?

#9056 1 year ago
Quoted from Mundy53:

Fact that spooky chose to use surface mount transistors and parts instead of through hole has made this entire experience way more of a pain in the ass. I can change a through hole part in my sleep. Surface mount requires me to send the board in for exchange.

Id rather not solder components to a board, nor do I expect that Spooky would run these boards if they are poorly engineered and dont handle failures well.

#9058 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

By what you're describing, sure sounds like something else is shortling intermittently, frying the board..( definitely can be a PITA to find).
I'd go thru all the connectors and wiring carefully at the power distro board first....having it mounted to the bottom of the cab makes it a bit vulnerable to vibration....then work out from there....
Best guess Ive got....good luck
( SMT here to stay, and in some of your other games as well)

Does pinball have a lemon law type of deal. 4 boards blown? Spooky should replace this pin IMO.

#9106 1 year ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

Halloween CE #907 reached home safely.
Everything seems to be in working order.
Only played a dozen or so games since setting it up. It seems like a fairly tough game to master and I wouldn't have expected anything less from spooky. Those difficult shots are probably what I enjoy most about thier games. They have a very rewarding feel when achieved, like the garage shot on R&M or the Frankenstien ramps on ACNC.
Looking forward to playing and discovering more of this game.
[quoted image]

Looks great is that a butter cabinet?

#9152 1 year ago

Halloween starter kit ready to go.
Lets go 920, where are youuuuuu!!

20220920_114027 (resized).jpg20220920_114027 (resized).jpg
#9157 1 year ago

Didnt realize Donald Pleasance was Blofeld in the Bond film, "You only live twice".

#9168 1 year ago

920 looks to almost be on the way. Yayaa!!

#9173 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

Frequent readers may remember my complaint a few pages back about the LED strips. I didn't like how they were exposed and found the light for the LEDs to be a bit piercing for my eyes.
Well I came up with a cover for the LED strips. Using a modified lens made for aluminum LED light channels, I simply attached it over the top of the strips using very thin cable ties.
The harshness of the LED direct light has been replaced by nice diffused glows. Brightness is not affected at all and I still have my LED strips turned down from the default.
The result is exactly what I was looking for.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great, where did you purchase the cover?

#9182 1 year ago
Quoted from timtim:

S1216
Just got payment for invoice an hour ago.
Very excited, might be a Halloween miracle after all!

Quoted from finnflash:

Mine looks to be getting on a truck tomorrow and hope to see him Friday!!

Whats #'s. Im 920 w butter cab and im being told probably early next week. So Stoked!!!

#9224 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

All good though. Spooky does a phenomenal job protecting the buddah! Can’t wait to open him up after work.

Congrats, but ugh! You are 955, im 920 and no solid shipping info yet.

#9240 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

That’s weird. Mine came R&L shippers. I’m in New York State. I was notified Monday and today it came.

Maybe Spooky kept mine longer for inspection, since ive been bitching about QA once in awhile lol

#9270 1 year ago

Man I can’t wait this thing is bolted to the floor
Really,really blown away by the game
I’m hooked
Moon is out tonight? Let’s play Halloween
Rainy fall like day? Let’s play Halloween
This game has a great great vibe it all just kinda works well to us [quoted image]

I dreamt of Alien in a home environment, the dark, the immersion, but never scored one(Didnt really look, just dreamt). Then Halloween came along.

I wonder what games are considered the best in a home enviroment? Halloween has to be up their!

#9275 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I’ve owned them both, and I agree Alien is highly immersive with a creepy, intense atmosphere. I feel Halloween is easily as immersive, with near perfect theme integration. And the gameplay is better on Halloween, imho.

I like hearing that. Ive never seen a Alien and have played Halloween only a habdful of times since I have one incoming. Great hearing it at least matches, if not surpasses Alien in most areas!

#9295 1 year ago

CE 920 Comes home Sept 28th!!! So pumped!!

Are initial delivery estimates fairly accurate?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 49.99
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
451 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Roostking. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=Roostking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.