20211013_160243 (resized).jpg
20211013_160535 (resized).jpg
20211013_172838 (resized).jpg
20211013_172906 (resized).jpg
83439E31-C381-4E2D-BB92-CD3A9C496407 (resized).png
B347EF28-9B33-430F-B985-9693573DAA7E (resized).png
009B17F6-D3BD-4847-816A-C8B181913A87 (resized).jpeg
20211013_120302 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 34 days ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

Here is the official stream they did. I started this clip at the beginning of the Hedge multiball. You'll see at 3:37 he has two Michaels out at once. It's possible to get all 3 out at once.

I get that, but in the end, you are revealing one Michael in multiple spots. Drop the "A" and it sounds right, and still gets the point across.

#61 33 days ago

920 checking in!

#83 32 days ago
Quoted from finnflash:

What a downer, now I'm bummed

Don't be. He has a virtual Halloween pin he makes, so his hate is expected, and disregarded.

#84 32 days ago
Quoted from Vonbaronmattso:

Just played 2 rounds on a demo at Game Exchange in Denver. I’m more of fan of the 90s Bally/Williams games. The table has a lot of great shots, and the screen wasn’t as distracting as some of the other new games. Call outs were very directional as you have to complete steps to advance, which I think was kind of cool. However, long term, I would probably get annoyed with this. Didn’t make it to the 3rd/upper most playfield. The 2nd level was kind of lame. Overall, I would have like to play it some more, but maybe it is better as a coin op for my taste. Having already stated my taste in games earlier, I will add that this one stands out a bit more than the newer Stern games as far as features vs price value. I do own a couple Newer stern pins… and to be honest, I would probably trade one for this one.

Appreciate the honest feedback. I'm not very good at pinball, so the the minus in your book will probably keep players like me happy for awhile. We'll see.. I got FOMO because I love TnA and R&M (Never seen the other 3 titles, sadly) and I'm not some huge Halloween movie fan, so hopefully the adult themed, different style layout and supporting Spooky is enough. As a novice, I bet it does .

#96 31 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

considering the lettering already intentionally extends past the oval in the art - it's safe to assume they knew what they had. The same style is used in several other of the mode inserts too.
Insert plastics are only so big... and they would have to reduce the font quite a bit to make it fit for the existing words

I'm wondering if the font wasn't meant to be the same size, smaller, as the other hedge inserts? I bet it was and fit within the insert when planning...An oops happened and somehow the larger font was used.

With that said, anyone with a low # that doesn't want this issue to deal with. I have 920 and will help you out with your OCD!

#99 31 days ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Unpopular opinion, but I think it won't be fixed. They have certain sized inserts (don't think they make them custom). And since they had the Ultraman license first, and the Baltan Bash insert fits on the same insert that Hedge MB is supposed to, I don't see it being changed. Would've been better to center the text and maybe reduce the size to fit.

Eh. They probably won't enlarge the insert, but on future runs, the art can be adjusted. Probably already is

#110 28 days ago
Quoted from dnapac:

For those that are unhappy with the topper. I found this on Etsy. I thought the topper looked fine, but thought I’d see how this looked. It’s made out of wood, so could be painted. I just drilled a hole in it and mounted it to the metal plate with Velcro.

Link please that is a must!

1 week later
#136 17 days ago

Going to be a long wait until 920, but I'm stoked!!

#202 11 days ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

If anyone is looking to move up, #215 spot for sale: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/122267

I got a crisp $100 if you want to move down haha

#206 11 days ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

I believe around 800-900

At least 920 lol. I know I'm not the last CE though..

#213 10 days ago
Quoted from cconway84:

Just played Halloween CE #50 at helicon brewery in pittsburgh. Shoots great, lot of fun. Way more enjoyable than Rick and morty. If it was mine I’d switch out the cheap plastic knife in the shooter lane for a real knife asap.
[quoted image][quoted image]

1. That's my plan, get a nice super polished knife and add some blood.

2. If you say it's more enjoyable than R&M, then I will be in heaven. That is a very high bar to clear

#222 9 days ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Careful replacing the knife. There’s a reason the blade is bendy. If you don’t let airballs that hit the knife get to the shooter lane, you may end up with some stuck balls.

Thanks for the advice, I am way down the line and it was just a thought.

#241 7 days ago
Quoted from icyjones:

Exciting. I haven't been invoiced yet for #58, but have cleared my work day on the 25th for picking it up in Benton.
A small part of me wonders if I will regret not delaying for the "fixed" hedge multiball playfield, but it is small potatoes in the end.

I kinda want the "bad" pf! Wont happen at 920 though

#318 3 days ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Haha appreciate it. I think I made the right choice - got to get it in my home and give it some playtime before I judge. I feel like an idiot for my back and forth feelings towards this game. It’s the subways throwing me off!!! 10k is a lot of money to me and I just want to make sure I’m making the right decision. I know every single frame of the original film and I’m really hoping I love this pin. Fond memory of my dad letting me watch the original 78’ with him when I was 9yo and it scared the shit outta me. It’s been a favorite ever since and why I jumped on the presale from the get go. Shame on me for thinking of ditching it without trying it when I have such a low (and kickass) # and also when there are other fans who are further back in line waiting patiently. Fingers crossed - about a week to go.

I feel ya and I downvoted on your announcement. Not because you MUST love the game, but because you are so close and almost sold. That GNR will be for sale for awhile. And honestly, I'm not a huge Halloween fan, but Spooky just keeps getting better and better. I FOMOd for sure, but only because pins seem to hold value, so if it's not for me,I can move on without much loss. Maybe even trade for a R&M down the road.

With that said, looking forward to your honest review!

#319 3 days ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

#52 in its home. Still missing the knife plunger
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Butter cab?
Awesome gameroom!

#323 3 days ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

Not butter, and thanks

Thanks, that looks great. Now I'm not sure again lol

#324 3 days ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Is that the CE powder? I thought that was the BSE powder?

That's CE

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside