20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6888 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6889 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-03-22 205639 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nazz26.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#211 2 years ago
Quoted from cjpins:

I apologize if this question has been asked already but how many Halloween CEs are they making I'm 602.

I’m 926. See yah in late 2022 maybe early 2023. Someone who ordered from Pinball Star has #953..

2 months later
#2057 2 years ago

Series not serias

7 months later
#7780 1 year ago

Invoice PIF to Joe at Pinball Star. Thanks Joe. That’s it no more the wife said. Of course dear and a love yah was my response. Lol. Now I wait for the delivery of CE#926.

1 week later
#8156 1 year ago

Received 926 today. Minor tweak to the topper. All else works great. Born on date is 8/4. Been so busy playing I forgot to see if code has been updated by Spooky. Question:Does Spooky ship them with a Collector’s Edition numbered plaque? If so I need to give Spooky a call, I never received one.

5CA21126-6747-4CB1-96BA-F1EEEC0A2F9D (resized).jpeg5CA21126-6747-4CB1-96BA-F1EEEC0A2F9D (resized).jpeg
#8159 1 year ago
Quoted from TheClownpuncher:I was told it is taped to the inside of the box. I never got one either. Of course, a forklift blew through the side of my box, just over the head missing everything, so that may be why I didn't see mine. They said they are going to make more as I'm not the only one who didn't get it or missed it.

Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

I was told it is taped to the inside of the box. I never got one either. Of course, a forklift blew through the side of my box, just over the head missing everything, so that may be why I didn't see mine. They said they are going to make more as I'm not the only one who didn't get it or missed it.

Thanks. I’ll give it a second check.

#8161 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Ulek sells another plaque with your number. I put it on my apron, pretty cool. [quoted image]

Thanks. Yes I have seen that and it does look good placed there.

#8231 1 year ago
Quoted from BlueRiverLore:

I've got #833 sitting in my living room with the 2 front legs on. I tried lifting the back and DAMN it's heavy so I'm waiting on my hydraulic cart so I can finish setting up the game properly. A couple of days more ain't gonna matter after waiting for about a year. That butter sure looks nice! I don't have the Name Plaque either so I'll hit up Spooky after I've got it up and running. See how positive I am!

I reach out to Spooky today about not receiving my plaque and here is there response:
Thank you for letting us know, we are running into an issue with having them. We will ship it to you as soon as possible, as we didn't think it was worth holding the game up over. Thank you for your understanding!

No worries from me. I received a quick response back and I’m 100% confident that Spooky will deliver.

2 weeks later
#8834 1 year ago

Well it happened. Couple weeks of ownership and main bios screen upon startup. I know it been mentioned before in thread. How do I get out to continue. I tried a restart and also coin door menu buttons with no luck.

677AA294-84F6-4B99-BEF8-3CF5FB9A3D71 (resized).jpeg677AA294-84F6-4B99-BEF8-3CF5FB9A3D71 (resized).jpeg
#8836 1 year ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

I believe the solution has been to contact spooky and they send you a new drive

Thanks Novacade. It’s seem to happen to quite a few machines. Not good. I’ll give Spooky a call in the morning.

#8840 1 year ago

I probably turned on the machine less than 15 times and have about 50 plays on it. I know Spooky will make it right. But it still not good.

#8915 1 year ago

Update. New drive came today. Just finished the install and all is awesome again. Top notch customer service, reached out to Spooky on Monday drive delivered and installed today. Thanks again to the Spooky customer service team they have been great.
Also delivered in box was my numbered CE plaque..

5 months later
#13083 1 year ago

Hello All...I need some help I'm having a difficult time downloading the latest code 1.10. I was unable to go from 1.08 to 1.09 so I just left code 1.08 running. Now when attempting to download the latest code 1.10 the same update error message shows up on the screen. I'm following Spookys directions and I downloaded code 1.10 on 5 different thumb drives all less than 32GB on Fat32/32kb. Even purchased a new thumb drive a USB 3.2 gen1 32Gb and again the same update error. Also tried inserting drive directly into the CPU with no luck. Is there something I'm doing wrong? thanks for any help...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 49.99
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nazz26.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=Nazz26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.