Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GorillaBiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5241 2 years ago

A friend just got his… it’s un-playable out of the box and he has to swap out a bunch of parts that need to be shipped to him. Between that and reading all the shit ya’ll are dealing with I don’t think I’ve ever been less excited to unbox a game haha. Monday should be interesting!

#5245 2 years ago
Quoted from NewmanJerry:

Shit like this makes me nervous... newish to the hobby.. I'm #495 and paid already.. fingers crossed

Best way to learn is when shit breaks! But yeah, it stings a bit when you’re doing it on a 9k brand new game for sure.

#5256 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

Patrick mine has had ZERO Problems and I'm #159 so don't let them scare you. I have had to only readjust my top playfield flipper and mine has about 600 plays and I can make any shot with ease.

Right on! Hey it’s all good btw, I’m just excited to play it after a long wait and these issues with the new ones are concerning since I’m one of them LOL. Not worried, Spooky always has great support… but would prefer I could just play it finally when it shows up vs. rebooting and troubleshooting stuff.

#5454 1 year ago

Set up #410 yesterday and I'm gonna have to eat some crow regarding my initial worries about NIB issues.

Played a solid 20 games or so and everything worked perfectly. All the upper PF's work great... no hangups... no weird flipper stuff... no crashes... the topper works... came with knife shooter and a fully lit Hedge Multiball insert... lifters work great... both ramps are easy to hit... Michael figures work great... all I had to do was level, add balls and play.

Liking the variety of the modes (they make you shoot all over the playfield) and interesting ball paths. Lighting, ambience, and a lot of the sound is top notch. Game looks/feels sturdy and very well built. Looks great in person, really nice detailing on the upper playfields.

Audio levels still need some love for sure, Fear the Reaper came on and I could barely hear it... some audio clips get cut off mid-word... but confident that'll all get polished once the content is all in place.

Looking forward to future updates, and again just wanted to share a positive unboxing experience and say cheers to Spooky on sending me a fun and solid playing game.

Lastly, the fine folks at Buffalo Pinball will be streaming this at my place on the Bro Show™ tomorrow at 8pm btw if you'd like to see it in action btw!
IMG_8593 copy.pngIMG_8593 copy.png

#5543 1 year ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Enjoyed the stream, hope the diverter was an easy fix for you. I knew straight away after you cleared the ball and it went into the house when it shouldn’t have there was something wrong with it.
Can’t wait to get mine and play but hopefully not have to fix it too much, although I do like problem solving.

Thanks!

Yeah it wasn't a hard fix... toughest part was finding the metal diverter piece which kind of wedged itself somewhere, but that's my fault for playing through and letting the ball knock it around after it came loose. Found a couple extra servo screws (no idea where the original went, it's tiny!) in the goody bag and applied some loctite so should be nice and secure now. So far that's the only issue I've had *furiously knocks on wood*

Enjoy your game. I think it's great fun and regardless what kind of issue pops up Spooky has outstanding support so you're covered.

1 week later
#5812 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Did you guys check out the Buffalo pinball stream recently? I thought those guys got it. They were like wow this game is actually good!

LOL yeah that was my humble basement and I can confirm the gang had fun on it and were surprised at how well it played. I for one can not wait for the Wizard modes to be coded along with the expert modes.

I’m enjoying it for sure so far, I think it shoots great and oozes atmosphere. What’s there now is pretty cool, just needs additional love and polish which I’m confident Spooky will deliver in the end.

#5816 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Oh - so you’re the owner in that video? Nice. I thought you nailed the summary of the game right now

Thanks! I only got it the day before but the rules are pretty intuitive and was able to mostly wing it aside from somebody reminding me about the blood system… which by the way is super awesome for sneaking points in multiplayer games!

Quoted from Deez:

Well the one dude is a massive JJP shill so Id take the opinions with a grain of salt.

Eh, I’ve gotten to know Kevin pretty well since I moved here and he legit just loves to play JJP games. They take up half his gameroom so of course he’s gonna play a bunch of ‘em on his stream!

#5817 1 year ago

Math question for scoring:

I cashed in the 2X scoring perk with 10 bloods... I then locked the ball at the tombstone, started a multiball, and then bumped out the ball from the lock. Did this give me 4X scoring? Whatever it did was pretty great as I added ten million to my previous high score

#5819 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Did the same thing last night and wondered myself.

Always stealing my spotlight you son of a bitch

#5820 1 year ago

I will say little nuances like that stack make this game interesting for sure if it was indeed 4x.

#5823 1 year ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

only bad thing is the humming noise coming from the speaker

Try turning down the volume on the amp pot in the cabinet. Mine came pretty cranked to the point where even at volume level 1 in the software menu it was ear split-tingly loud. That made the hum go way down also.

1 week later
#6064 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Whoever suggested lights off and Michael breathing is a genius. That needs to be coded in to a mode. And a special mode at that. Would be a great moment that you don’t want to overuse.

I back this 100%, brilliant idea.

1 month later
#6837 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I agree with this. If Laurie’s health steadily decreased, it would absolutely incentivize the green standups and add some risk/reward. As-is, there’s no real need to increase her health.

Agreed. It would be much more practical if they added a few seconds of time to the timer.

#6839 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Yeah, I think (hope) Spooky has plans for the Sanitarium playfield. It would be a great place to add time, rack multipliers, add-a-ball, etc. It’s pretty sterile right now, easily fixed with code.

I guarantee they will based on my track record of selling games with questionable code at a huge loss. EVERY single time, a new code update drops that makes me kick myself haha... I sold a GBLE with topper, factory rails, color dmd for $7600... six months later Dwight fixes the code and it's the hottest thing since sliced bread. Hope Spooky pulls this off though I'm definitely rooting for them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 49.99
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GorillaBiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=GorillaBiscuits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.