Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheeks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#746 2 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

I am not involved in any way. That is not what I would have preferred, but that is what they chose.

#819 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I’m bummed Bowen isn’t a part of Spooky any longer. Sure, R&M is great, but the overarching thing to consider is it’s the same company putting this game out.

Like most things, I see both sides of this coin, and I don't think we know enough to judge either one...

Bowen is a great player, but do any of us know how good he is at writing rules? I honestly don't know where Bowen ended and Eric began with R&M rules. I think Bowen was always "contributor" to rules, not the sole/primary rules guy, but I could be wrong. To me his involvement would definitely help HWN/UM as tournament games, but I honestly don't know if he himself is responsible for making fun rules the way we think of Lyman, Elwin, etc.

That said, to suggest that HWN/UM will turn out amazing because Spooky will pour their heart into it doesn't make sense either. Sure they're passionate, but are the current rules guys any good at it? For better or worse, we don't know. If you hired me as your art director, I could try harder than anyone in the world, and operate every moment with passion out the ass, but it doesn't mean I could will the game into looking better than a kindergartener. That's not where my talents are, and we don't know yet whether Spooky's talents are in the rules dept. now either.

To suggest that this game has to be good because it's the same company that made R&M is like saying Munsters and <insert Elwin game> have to both be amazing because Stern made them both. Same company, different employees, different skills, different results.

Are concern and questions appropriate? Yes
Do I wish Bowen were still involved? Yes
Are people over-reacting by dumping their games upon the Bowen news? Absolutely

As much as everything with Spooky code feels like amateur hour at the moment (bricking machines, video-clip-gate, "Bowen consulting on rules" but not really, etc.) you need to settle in for the long haul on any Spooky game before you know where you'll land. There's enough red flags with the personnel on this one to suggest it's more likely to end up like RZ than R&M, but I'm not pushing the panic button yet, and nobody else should be either. Guarded optimism or hopeful concern would make sense, but we all know Pinside doesn't operate like that. So I guess that means the sky is falling.

#1143 2 years ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

Would also help if Spooky would finally deliver the RZ code that was promised years ago instead of continuing to ignore the issue. Herema hoping Halloween is gonna end up just fine, but the way RZ has been abandonded and lied about is the main reason i remain skeptical until a great code is truly delivered.

Quoted from metallik:

RZ UPDATE V26 31/OCT/2020
added - more voices added
fixed - goober mode lights still weren't quite right
fixed - murderride, coming out of mode would not let you relock balls sometimes
fixed - ballsearch would not reset with flippers
fixed - eob skipping with flippers is now enabled
fixed - voices rotate properly when ball is sitting in shooter lane during skillshot
fixed - corpse mode would only end when all balls drained in certain cases
fixed - mega corpse drop target indication would not light properly sometimes
update - skillshot goes into new extra shot mode if first 2 slings are hit
update - save light goes out 4 seconds before actual save timer ends. Was 2 seconds before
update - flasher above extra ball, now flashes when extra ball is lit
update - american witch stage 3 can be completed with right inner or outer orbit now

That's not really what he's talking about. I own, and still really like RZ (probably mostly because I like RZ music and LOVE me some Capt. Spaulding) but the promises made on that game versus what was delivered are a shitshow. I've bought 5 Spooky games to date, so I'm obviously not a hater, but the blind Spooky luv people have confounds me. This is the HWN owners thread, so I don't want to dig into all the details here, but from RZ abandoned code / bait-and-switch apron mod, to people needing to re-drill ball guides on R&M, Spooky's track-record isn't all rosy. I applaud their transparency, and the "awe-shucks, we didn't know better" certainly buys some good will, but at some point all vendors selling $9K+ games need to be held to the same standard.

I had a "catastrophic" issue with my R&M machine that Spooky dealt with as well as they possibly could have, without hesitation. Their service and commitment to the customer is amazing. But at some point the quality of the product needs to be judged over-and-above their ability to rectify rookie mistakes.

I'm still here supporting Spooky with my wallet, but I'm not willing to turn a blind eye to their issues the way a lot of Spooky fanatics seem to be.

All that said, I'm looking forward to getting my HWN (and UM) to test this bitch out for myself. I hope they both turn out great!

#1268 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

As it stands, a million percent Halloween.

Are you a fan of both themes, or do you only have UM because you backed into one through the raffle?

I'm a fan of both themes and actually bought both, because I didn't know which I'd rather have. I thought they might pull a R&M and I didn't want to pay a premium after launch if I picked the "wrong" one for me. Little did I know I could pick up either/both for steep discounts.

Anyway, do you/did you have plans to keep both, or are you just riding them out to see which one you like better after they mature? Do you like HWN so much more because you're a fan of it and not UM, or are the games in that different of a place right now?

I know I won't be keeping both, but I figure I can play them both and see which one grabs me after they develop a bit. In the meantime, hopefully they'll rebound in price before I have to unload one.

1 week later
#1564 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

First HWN mod? [quoted image]

Quoted from Boycer:

I want that. Looks sick

Wait...this isn't just trying to be funny?

#1567 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Exactly. I thought it was a joke …. ?

Well, to all the people who said the 3 Michaels on the playfield looked stupid...touché...now there's 4. LOL

1 month later
#2160 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

How would they even be able to stage the balls under the left and right underscoop? When you plunge the ball there’s no way to automatically have them go in both the left and right underlanes So I wouldn’t see how the game can automatically be programmed to stage the balls??

First time a ball hits each lifter it auto-plunges a new ball instead of using the lifter. Next time a ball enters the subway on its way to the lifter, it starts the "staged" effect.

#2173 2 years ago

What type of rubbers does HWN use? I typically replace all the cheap black rubbers that come on a new game with clear PL/Titans to avoid the additional black "dust" in the game. Is Spooky using decent silicon rubber to where I don't need to do this, or should I still swap them all out?

4 weeks later
#2814 2 years ago

My concern here is that even the promised rules updates sound simplistic and shallow. Not necessarily easy per se, but the code doesn't have a lot of nuance.

I picked up a new game today (DP Prem), and while I was at the guy's house, he had me play a game of IMDN Prem. I had never played a Prem before, and I hate Maiden music, but this game was awesome! There is so much going on in parallel, and there are multiple ways to attack the game. Even if you are just an average player, you could choose your path through the game (focus on modes, or the [whatever it's called] multiball, or the Power cards, or whatever). In one game, it drew me in. I could see the game has legs, and could last in a collection because the path wasn't so linear.

Moving over to HWN/UM, the code is so barren by comparison. Adding another mode, or a mini-wizard ultimately doesn't change a whole lot about the experience. It's just such a rudimentary take on a ruleset.

I really like the themes of both HWN and UM, and ordered both games () with the intention of keeping the one that resonated with me more. I don't *hate* them, but I'm definitely not connecting the way I hoped, and I'm not sure the expressed rules direction will fundamentally change my feeling. When I first ordered them, I feared I wouldn't be able to decide which game to get rid of. Now I'm far more concerned whether I'll have any desire to keep either.

On the flip side - I DO *hate* Maiden music, and yet IMDN Prem connected with me in one game 10X more than HWN or UM have since I've owned them.

I REALLY want to be wrong here, and I kinda don't have a choice but to ride things out. Hopefully the game(s) turn around, or they at least level off in value so as to not lose my ass x2. Unfortunately, I'm feeling like a re-imagining of the rule theory is needed.

HWN follows a movie storyline, so this seems potentially harder to do. But UM is wide open. Similar to how GZ has tons of parallel variety (shocker - Elwin) UM has a theme that could support the same. I'm not expecting the impossible here (Spooky code rivaling Elwin), but when the price of the games are the same, I'm at least hoping to be in the same ballpark. Unfortunately I'm not even sure if these games are playing the same sport.

1 week later
#3066 2 years ago

Any advice for adjusting the top upper playfield? I have a HWN and UM sitting next to each other and the upper plays completely different on the 2 games. I can pretty easily complete the pretzel shot on HWN, but it just doesn't work at all on UM. The ball also takes a different initial trajectory in each game when it first gets up to the playfield, making getting control of the ball much easier on one game than the other.

I would assume the uppers should play pretty consistent across games, but mine are nowhere close to each other, and I'm not really sure how to go about tweaking stuff up there.

#3251 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

call outs (although repetitive) are some of the best in pinball

Oof...couldn't disagree with this more. The music is kick ass, but fake Lumis is borderline cringe-worthy.

#3278 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Odd... I find the voice actor to be essentially spot on for Donald Pleasence. Certainly not anywhere remotely approaching the term "cringe-worthy"... Guess this is one of those subjective things...
Jeff

I guess. I'm a fan of the movies and have always loved his character. The voice feels way off, which is what grates on me. Kinda like most Americans trying to do a British accent or anybody's poor Arnold impression.

My wife doesn't know squat about the movies, and had no idea it was even an impression. Without me ever saying anything, she went on and on about how annoying he is. Now, if we play the game, she invariably repeats "follow the trail of blood" (which he seems to say ALL the time) over and over in a bad impression of the bad Loomis impression.

I think the playfield layout is fine, the rules can obviously improve, but bad-Loomis will always end up being a major deterrent/distraction for me. For this reason alone, I'm more hopeful about UM.

I'm glad you all like him.

2 weeks later
#3625 2 years ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

I find myself shooting for the middle playfield and letting it drain to start modes. The scoop can be a bugger.

I'm not sure if I've EVER made the scoop on a direct shot. The only way it goes into the scoop is rebounding off something else, so I'm ALWAYS shooting for middle playfield to get to the scoop. It sucks, but this is the worst scoop I've ever seen.

#3631 2 years ago

Any, and I mean ANY direct shot to the scoop clangs off the hood and rebounds out. Left flipper, right flipper, on the fly, trapped...it doesn't matter.

I have HWN and UM sitting next to each other, and frankly it's almost identical on both games. There are a lot of things that play surprisingly different between the 2 games (geometry-wise) but the accessibility of the scoop is pretty much non-existent on both games. Really takes away from the experience.

1 month later
#5024 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Hey guys.. been reading both HW and UM posts. I have UM #10 CE w/ butter. Just loaded 1.06. Code is great. Have a question though. Has anyone played both games? I'm considering swapping my UM for HW. Like the HW theme better, but UM is more limited. Thoughts?

I have them sitting next to each other in my basement. I like both themes. Halloween (the movie) is awesome, and I love horror. I watched Ultraman some as a kid, and I love the rubber suit monster thing too. I also want Godzilla Premium.

For perspective, if each theme was done in the best conceivable way, I would almost certainly prefer Halloween. As it stands with these 2 games, I like almost everything about UM better than HWN. On so many levels, I feel the execution is better on UM.

I know everyone here is going to disagree with me, but HWN the movie is scary and stressful in a way that the game just doesn't convey. I'm not saying the mood in the game is bad, it just doesn't come close to capturing the essence of a scary movie for me. It's more "a game about a scary movie" than a game that is "scary" in it's own right. Horror needs to convey stress and anxiety. I don't feel that come across in the game, and that translates into a significant distinction to me.

UM on the other hand, while it has its share of flaws as well, I find much more enjoyable. I think the modes, even when they are the same rules, are better executed than HWN. Regarding teh mode that's different, Dada is WAY better than Stalker. While I don't like the current console interface, I hear that is changing, and the full screen UM videos are better than the footage or the animations in HWN.

I love both of the iconic Halloween movie themes, so HWN has that going for it. And the Fear the Reaper multiball is better than the UM counterpart.

I'm holding both games until the code is mature / complete, but I'm about 90% confident if I keep one of them, it will be UM, and that's even with a Godzilla Prem in the house as well.

YMMV

#5031 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Interesting point about HWN and the "scary pin" idea. What games do you feel accurately set this sense of scariness?

While I like horror movies, I don't actually get scared by them. However, when I play a horror video game, I piss myself. They draw you into the role of the vulnerable character. You feel fragile and on edge all the time.

If I use video games as a loose analogy, I'm not sure I would say anyone has done horror all that well in pinball. Even a watered down version. That said, I think TWD (Cleland more than stock) and BSD have a more horror movie vibe to them than HWN, but even those don't really put you in the role of the character. It's been so long since I played Freddy that I don't remember the objectives, but I were to guess, the old Gottlieb/Premier system probably doesn't exactly draw you into the world.

I was hoping for something more along the lines of how JP2 handles you as the central character, but in horror form. To me, you should have 100% been Laurie (or another babysitter). Modes should be about escaping and collecting weapons to defend yourself. Hurry-ups, specific combo requirements to "hide" and also collect things to fend off Michael (coat hanger - LOL).

If this was F13, then I would say you should 100% be Jason, killing people as the main goal. The fact that HWN switches perspectives being Laurie/victim and Michael is a missed opportunity in my opinion, and doesn't allow you to assume any character.

Juxtapose this with UM, you are always "helping" Ultraman. Your role against the Kaiju is consistent. That's just one example of why I feel UM was executed better.

Anyway, enough of this. I'm not bashing HWN, so I don't want to rant about how I think it should be different. Lots of people in this group like/love it and that's great. I just understand why there are even more people that don't.

#5032 2 years ago

Oh, I did tell Gerry that they should do a horror themed game. With their playfield screen, they could literally bake jump-scares into the gameplay at various points, which could be cool. Since they're all engineers over there, and have made some really cool and intricate mechs, I thought SAW would be a great theme for them. Make a bunch of "mousetrap-like" mechs as traps that you have to escape from. A heavy hurry-up slant with timers like in the movies, etc. I'd buy it.

Anyway, I digress...

#5046 2 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

I just received my invoice for Halloween, I feel the cabinet art is amazing! For those who went with the butter, option is it worth it?
I have until tomorrow to decide which option I'll go with, I don't want to waste 1k if it isn't worth it (keep in mind, this will be the game displayed at the end of my “pinball roll and the full side art will be visible).
Let me know your thoughts!!

In general, I don't believe in Butter, so take my response with a grain. My reasoning is that with Spooky cabinets, you're comparing awesome with amazing, for a $1K difference. If the decal version kinda sucked, that would be one thing. Or, if Butter had different/better art, then I might see it. But the stock decals already look so nice, Butter seems incredibly frivolous (and I'm someone who powder coats and does other purely cosmetic things to games).

On top of that, I'd really think twice about investing more than you have to on HWN or UM. If it's a keeper for you, then do what you want. If you think you'll be to reselling at some point, I wouldn't touch Butter. In general, you don't really get your money back on Butter, and with the state of these 2 Spooky releases, who knows where the future game value will land. I'm personally assuming the value will rise to the point that people who held games aren't taking a loss, but that's speculation against all the current evidence.

So, why take a loss on the upgrade in addition to a potential loss on the game? I'd stay decal and enjoy the game for what it is. The artwork still looks amazing and you won't be overcommitted on speculation regarding the future value.

#5064 2 years ago

I have well under 100 plays on my HWN and it's already showing a dark spot on the lock bar.

There's literally nothing anyone could possibly say to justify that by any definition. And no, buying spares is not an acceptable solution.

1 month later
#6162 1 year ago

Realistically what precautions do I need to take to administer the 2K clear? I bought a can, but I don't have professional protective gear, and I've seen several people on here talking about how corrosive this stuff is.

I want to protect the powder coat, but not at the expense of my eyes/lungs. So...recognizing that any gear I need to buy will likely be one-use-only, what do I need to do this safely?

3 weeks later
#6662 1 year ago
Quoted from JustAnotherYoyo:

So I just unpacked and played my new Halloween CE tonight for the first time.
First the positives;
I think it is the best playing, best designed Spooky yet.
And the negative;
...with the worst audio/ sound design of ANY pinball machine made in the past 20+ years.
Upon hearing the fake Donald Pleasance voice the first time, I actually thought it was a computer generated, old Apple computer or a Speak n' Spell, boot up screen "joke".
When I realized it wasn't a joke.....
!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
It is simply atrocious.
I think this game has the worst voice acting I have heard in any form of entertainment in the past 20+ years. (And that is including bad Japanese voice overs in old video games.)
It completely and utterly destroys the entire game for me.
You have one of the best horror soundtracks of all time playing, minimal (as in lacking) sound fx and this unbelievably, bad voice actor absolutely dominating the audio saying the worst delivered call outs ever conceived in pinball history...it's just beyond belief how bad it is...
I looked in the menus for any way to turn the voices off, but can not find any way.
Please, please, please tell me there is a way to get rid of this voice, the game is unplayable to me with it on.
It makes me want to slit my own throat every time I hear it.
How on earth did Spooky think this voice is even remotely acceptable?
For this single reason alone, I definitely would not recommend the game, as it entirely kills any sort of atmosphere (and enjoyment) the rest of the assets try to create. I hated playing it by the second game.
I'm utterly shocked by this as Spooky has amazing audio in ACNC, R&M, TNA and...
...I also got an Ultraman which is 1000% better due to the audio complementing the experience, instead of completely destroying it.
If you are thinking of which game to get, there is simply no contest; Ultraman.

God I've been waiting for someone to agree with me about this. I literally don't understand everyone who says this game draws you into the experience. It *could* have done that with better use of the Halloween music. But UnPleasance dominates the audio. My wife ridicules this game strictly because of the terrible voice. And if that wasn't enough, "follow the trail of blood" all the time, and the cheesy lines really feel out of place "...someone must have given him lessons." UGH! Cringe-worthy!

I also agree with you completely about Ultraman. I love the audio in that game.

This next point isn't about the audio, but your role in the story is a hot mess too, which to me eliminates being drawn in. Sometimes you're Michael, sometimes you're running from Michael. To me this is a strange (and poor) design decision. In Ultraman, you're always aiding UM. You can get drawn in because you know your role in the story.

If you were only Michael, the game could focus on killing people and trying to amass the largest body count. I could get into this. If you were Laurie or another "victim" the game would be more tense, and you would spend the whole game running from Michael or trying to sneak attack him. This would have been the smarter choice in my opinion. That would have drawn you in, and if the 2 main Halloween songs dominated the audio (instead of UnPleasance) it could have been a nail-bitter.

I'm a fan of both themes, and currently own both games. If I had to pick the theme I like better, it would be Halloween. I'm a HUGE horror movie fan. Before I bought the games, I was sure Halloween would be the one I would keep. Now it's 100% the other direction. I'll keep Halloween long enough to see it through the code development, and hope the value rises to where I don't take a bath (like people are now). But I can't imagine keeping this game. Ultraman however, I have no plans of that game leaving anytime soon.

It baffles me that there are so few of us that feel this way!

2 months later
#8016 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

All of that sounds wonderful but I wonder if the CPU / GPU is up to the challenge. There's already quite a bit of pixilation seen at the beginning of some of the clips (as has been mentioned by others). I'm assuming this is due to some hardware / software limitations being encountered during game play.

Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

The size of the files being loaded support your hypothesis. I think the video clips are on the lower resolution side. It sure doesn't feel like it has been digitally remastered.

I have HWN and UM side-by-side. The resolution/quality of the clips in UM are far better quality than HWN. Since there isn't the same pixilation issue in UM, I'm assuming the HWN issue has nothing to do with the hardware.

3 months later
#11487 1 year ago
Quoted from waletboy:

Hoping to be on the live broadcast tomorrow and one of my questions is are we still going to see another year of code support on Halloween.

Quoted from timtim:

They have answered it like a hundred times that that is the plan.

I hope they do, but they also said they were going to add R&M adventures from future seasons and that never happened. Going way back, they also promised "final" updates to games like RZ, which never happened.

Just sayin'...

#11570 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

So from the list of changes, this update is largely a presentation update/overhaul, and not much actual gameplay changes?

Sounds like most of the "hugeness" of this update has to do with backend stuff to make future updates easier. While that is significant and should pay dividends down the line, it sounds like from a player perspective this update is mostly UI and some movie clips. I don't see much gameplay related.

I'm starting to think the gameplay mainly is what it is, and that future updates won't be transformational, but more a few nice-to-haves here and there. Hope I'm wrong.

#11755 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I think we need to give Matt a big round of applause …
He took on this job only 5 weeks ago - his first in pinball - and in 5 weeks completely rebuilt the code structure (dozens of hours work which goes unnoticed by the end user), added most of this new stuff, did the new UI, and squashed a bunch of bugs!
He didn’t even have a HW machine to test it on for the first couple of weeks! Code was flying around the globe.
Now that hard work has been done on the framework, updates will be easier and new stuff can be added in as it comes along!
Well done m4tt
rd

If this is true that he deserves the lion's share of the credit, then it confirms most of my concerns over Fawzma having been the lead coder again. What's been going on the last 4 months?

Anyway, not trying to shit on anyone, but I'm really confident the new guy will open the door to bigger and better things than were possible with the old development resources.

2 weeks later
#12228 1 year ago
Quoted from Geeterman1:

If I go nuts and let this hobby take over the basement I think I could fit close to 20 without issue. With that being said, I’d probably be signing divorce papers at the same time!

win-win? LOL

4 months later
#13896 11 months ago
Quoted from John_C:

You do not have to remove the upper playfields but you do have to gain access to and remove a couple of screws that will then allow you to lift the front of each playfield up about an inch or so. This will give you better access to those two mounting posts under the Sanitarium playfield.
I will have a newly designed ball deflector guard available within a week or so to replace that poorly-designed and weak OEM shield. New hardware and detailed instructions on how to swap out that shield will be provided.[quoted image][quoted image]

Can I get 2 of these? HWN and UM...

3 weeks later
#14205 11 months ago

I think Sanitarium can functionally stay the way it, because at least you have to make a purposeful shot to start it. The problem with House is that it starts without you wanting it to by doing something else (hitting one of the main shots). There really needs to be a way to start it purposely versus just by playing other modes.

Not saying this is the best option, but if "Unlock House" was a 1 blood item in the shop, then you could unlock it when you wanted to go for it, but not slip into it while trying to accomplish other things. Something like this would seem to solve everyone's problem.

And I really hope all of those old animations go. Sanitarium is awful, but so are the ones with the still image and the floating hand/face/whatever on top of them. The new animations are cool, and the original animations that are more of the Ken Burns style look cool too. Just get rid of all the floaters please.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 210.00
$ 49.99
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheeks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=Cheeks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.