IMG_3589 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3590 (resized).jpeg
Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BWT67.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7098 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

All setup. Yea I got a bit of a horror theme in the house. Wife says no more though......
[quoted image]

I could see a nice The Thing CE sandwiched in there though. Gotta set the dream themes in concrete!

#7158 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Finally saw some bewbs but seemed like the aspect ratio cut part of them off, guess the movie clips are the same way. More like a bewb and a half lol.

I'd put in a a code enhancement request to use the flippers the same way you could scrub a VHS frame-by-frame for completion of this mode only.

#7196 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

There must be an exploit of bug in the new code, my 7 year old nephew just scored 4 billion when we weren’t paying attention… I’ve only made it to 20 million
[quoted image]

Your nephew doesn't look like the kid in the middle, does he? If thats the case, maybe you just break his fingers.

wiz (resized).jpgwiz (resized).jpg
#7250 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah you get used to the lifters after a day

Mine is on the line, and have only played a few games at MGC.

Can't wait to get the SFX in the home environment.

If you drain from a lift, does it have Halloween Murder SFX. Annie getting snuffed out? Lynda choked? Bob stabbed?

1 month later
#8998 1 year ago

My #170 CE Butter is set to arrive next week. Had to delay due to home renovations. Hopefully the later builds mitigate some of the issues I've been reading about. Either way, stoked to have this in our home.

#9146 1 year ago

He's come home! Hopefully get it setup this evening.

IMG_1730 (resized).jpgIMG_1730 (resized).jpg
#9156 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Ok, we want to know how the hell you got the back glass out of a sealed/strapped box???
[quoted image]

Lol, magic!

I actually purchased the BSE back glass separately, as the topper wont clear in my current basement config. Also never hurts to have a backup.

#9284 1 year ago
Quoted from BlueRiverLore:

I've got Alien LV on order #833 to match my Halloween CE pin. Currently it has left port and is in route. Maybe I'll get it by Halloween of this year. Will look great next to Halloween and Elvira HOH 40th. I should be done for a while UNLESS someone releases 'The Thing' pin.

The Thing
They Live
Halloween II: Season of the Witch

I'd have to sell organs then.

#9286 1 year ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

I’d love a Nightmare on Elm st 3 Dream Warriors. I can already hear Dokken during multiball.

Welcome to Prime Time Bitch Bonus Multiplier

#9392 1 year ago

Finally got around to setting up my butter CE #170 this weekend. So far no hiccups or adjustments needed, hopefully it stays that way.

As suspected, had to remove the topper given the low ceilings in the basement, but gave it a new home atop the modular rig.

Cannot wait to see what the code has to offer down the road. I hit the Don't Fear the Reaper multi-ball this afternoon, and couldn't be a happier camper.

IMG_2615 (resized).jpegIMG_2615 (resized).jpeg7AAB1BDB-570D-457A-A898-BD6A04EF921C (resized).jpg7AAB1BDB-570D-457A-A898-BD6A04EF921C (resized).jpgIMG_2621 (resized).jpegIMG_2621 (resized).jpegIMG_2633 (resized).jpegIMG_2633 (resized).jpeg
#9396 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Your missing some pieces of your topper.

Thanks! I think they're in the coin box still. Will put it together this week.

#9404 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Did you ask for that back glass? That is BSE and base back glass..

Yeah, I asked in advance explaining the situation. It was $120 I think.

#9410 1 year ago

Thanks! Balls & Knobs for life!

#9443 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Nice synth dude!!
Fun fact: some of the sound effects you hear in HWN were made on my synth:[quoted image]

Thanks! If you ever wanna collab on some SFX, drop me a line!

#9545 1 year ago
Quoted from Bagdad:

I played a couple of games before work this morning, everything is good so far but man I hope they hire someone to polish the sound package. Sound wise it just feel "empty" and "unbalanced" to me. I get it, it's an horror theme so you don't want to over do it, but still.. for me the sound package is the weakest point so far.. They should really look into contracting a professional to look into it..

Some of the SFX are definitely need a little EQ / volume adjustment, but I respectfully disagree on the emptiness. Lulls by design, bait anticipation and play on "anxiety" perfectly, which honors the films tone.

#9552 1 year ago

Would be floored after you "beat" the game if this dropped, and said to be continued...

#9678 1 year ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Same here! Had it on location for league night last night and the first game it went into infinite hedge multiball..
Then later on did the tilt crazy ball launch thing where it just keeps launching balls after you tilt
Hope those bugs are squashed by the next code!

Had my first occurrence of infinite hedge multi-ball this afternoon. Wife bumped me outta first place with it, lol.

Spookies, any idea why that occurs?

#9685 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

If you all ever run across bugs that you are able to recreate feel free to send me an email at [email protected]. If I can recreate the bug on another game, we'll squash it. If I can't recreation it on other games, we'll dig into what might be happening on your game that's causing the issue.

Thanks! I don't think it's a bug, I think something else is occurring. I just sent you and service an email with the vid. Essentially any multi-ball goes forever now, lol.

1 week later
#10229 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Speaking of Don’t Fear the Reaper by Blue Öyster Cult, have you guys seen X, the Ti West horror flick released early this year? Pretty darn good movie with Texas Chainsaw vibes. And a gruesome use of Don’t Fear the Reaper…

Loved that scene! Film rules.

1 year later
#16485 3 months ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

LOLLLLLLLLLL
You're not far off, man. His age is one of the reasons I'm flying out to this one. The last time I met him, he seemed pretty spry, but you never know.
Sadly, the glass is too big to be a carry-on, so I'll have to check it. It's also too big to fit most standard suitcase sizes, so I recently bought an EXTRA large suitcase. I plopped the glass in there the other day to see if it's big enough. Success!
[quoted image]
My plan is to wrap the shit out of it with bubble wrap, pad the corners, sandwich it between at least two pillows, and basically pad/fill the inside of the suitcase enough (packing peanuts?) so that there's no wiggle room (and put my actual checked items in a separate bag). I'm totally open to suggestions on this front. I'll be devastated if this thing gets destroyed.
I booked direct flights both ways, to minimize bag tossing.
As for Chevy Chase... I actually have an original Memoirs of an Invisible Man poster. The first time I met Carpenter, I got his signature on several items, but was hesitant about Memoirs because I know he hates it and working with Chevy Chase - so I left it at home. Now that I've met him a few times, I just might bring it. I can't imagine he's signed many. I probably won't do it, but we'll see. If I do, I'll tee it up with a joke to ease any tension.

What airline are you flying? Some of the business-class options allow for a larger carry on/personal item. I'd be terrified putting that in a suitcase. I'm sure it'll be ok, but that puppy would be on my lap the whole way.

#16489 3 months ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Thanks! I'm flying Southwest. I'll take a look at their Business Class options.

Totally, and if they don't have those options available, might be worth the cost to pickup a pelican travel case or something similar as a checked bag, or as another member has suggested, private shipment. I'd lose it if anything happened, plus all those sig's already!

Edit: Were you at H45 this past October by chance?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BWT67.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=BWT67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.