Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2manyhobbies.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2647 2 years ago
Quoted from tlsbryan:

#207 on location in northern Ohio. Stop by and play it.
Southland Lanes
6800 W 130th St,
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
[quoted image]

Played this last night at Southland Lanes. Game is awesome!!! This place is great for your pinball fix with 30 pins on location! Do yourselves a favor, if you are anywhere near this location make the trip, well worth it!

1 month later
#4283 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

So I had an annoying problem where I could only make the center ramp shot from the left flipper when the diverter was pointed towards the house (right side path). I checked to see if the guide plastics were installed as others had mentioned to me. The guides were there so I figured it had to be the diverter placement. The first photo is where the diverter was set at the factory. The second is where I moved it to. After the fix I can easily make the shot with my right flipper. I doubled my high score the first game after the fix.
[quoted image][quoted image]

How do you move it?

5 months later
#8759 1 year ago

All 3 of my Michael Myers on the left are not working. When I first noticed the problem the middle one was swung all the way out, not returning. But now none of them move. Anyone have any tips that may have ran into this. As far as I can tell each one appears to have a direct connection to the board below. I have a hard time believing all 3 motors are bad. I have emailed support but still waiting and thought I would ask in here.

#8761 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Sounds like you have, but fun the wires and make sure all connections are good. Also check the fuses.

Fuse...That's the weird part about this machine, compared to any other I have worked on. I see no main fuse box anywhere on this machine. Am I missing the location of a fuse box or board with all the fuses?

#8771 1 year ago
Quoted from Exgametrader:

Pretty sure if it was fuse none of the servos would work ( lifters, balcony diverters, ect)
Wouldn’t be Terribly suprised if all the servos were bad been through 4 or 5 on a location machine so far.
There should be some extra servos in goody bag.

My machine on location also. I guess it is possible, not like customers are going to tell me the top one is not working ect...and there is at least one spare that came with the machine, I will try giving a shot and look for the fuses to. Use to Stern, JJP, CCG, they all seem to have obvious fuse locations with lights LOL

#8772 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

If you are re-buying the same stock Spooky servos you should get these instead. Plug and play, they have metal gears instead of plastic. Much more durable and very cheap.
amazon.com link »

Thanks for the link and info

#8953 1 year ago
Quoted from Exgametrader:

Pretty sure if it was fuse none of the servos would work ( lifters, balcony diverters, ect)
Wouldn’t be Terribly suprised if all the servos were bad been through 4 or 5 on a location machine so far.
There should be some extra servos in goody bag.

Thanks brother, you were correct. All 3 were bad, just put in the spare and now working, and have a ticket open so I should be getting some more here soon.

1 year later
#15898 6 months ago

Question. The middle ramp, after you hit it 3 times opens up the upper playfield. Prior code you had to rip the spinners and wear dow Michael's health before the drop target would stay down. I am now able to drop that target before Michael's health is down all the way, and the ball feeds over to the left and sticks on the magnet for about 30 sec to a minute before it releases the ball. Is this the new normal?

#15901 6 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

You still need to hit the spinners or the middle scoop to bring his health down. Is the drop turning purple also cause that means you can advance to the balcony shot, its red if you still need to damage Michael. The only changes they made was that spinner rips do more damage to Michael per spin, and the center sanitarium scoop also does increased damage to speed up the qualifying, but its still same rules as originally

Yes the drop target color does change color after his health goes down, I for some reason remember the drop target would keep popping back up and wouldn't even allow you to cross the balcony until you hit the spinners enough. But the game is in route and I could be wrong, I just wanted to make sure that it is normal for the drop target to drop, where you can shoot across the balcony and that the ball is grabbed by the magnet for 30 sec or so before releasing it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2manyhobbies.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=2manyhobbies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.