Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,955 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 340.
#251 2 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Seeing the CE in person does make me a little bummed that I chose to get the BSE instead.

Spooky was making 1250 machines regardless of the model, can't you just contact them and ask them to bump it to a CE instead? After all BSE models are no way near close to being produced, I would think it's possible to do.

#252 2 years ago

Will finally have a chance to play this game today. Looking forward to it.

#253 2 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Seeing the CE in person does make me a little bummed that I chose to get the BSE instead.

Wait til you see the BSE! I chose BSE mainly because of the powder and I didnt need a topper.

#254 2 years ago

Patiently waiting for Pinball Garage in my area to get one on the floor - I wish they had a lower number!

#255 2 years ago

HWBSE#1083 from Nitro for me. Go ahead an add it to the list please! Can't wait!!

#256 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Will finally have a chance to play this game today. Looking forward to it.

Did you get to play it?

#257 2 years ago

OK - finally had a chance to play Halloween. Helicon Brewery - continues to be the best in the business! Chris and Chris - thanks again!

So after playing Ultraman first, I came away really thinking about letting my Halloween pre order go. Layout was interesting but I just wasn't connecting with it. I also don't care for Ultraman and theme to me is important so I decided I need to play Halloween first before deciding. After playing Halloween, it's crystal clear. Definitely keeping my pre order and I actually might need to go butter cabinet!

As a reminder though for those on the fence and don't appreciate Halloween or care for the movie, I can easily see folks disliking it or not understanding why it's good. What pushed me over no doubt is the fact I absolutely love this movie.

So Halloween pinball.....I really enjoyed my time on it. The music, art, assets, etc really bring this game together. The slower moving ball to the flipper after hitting that scoop (vs shooting back at you) - it's perfectly in line with Michael stalking you and popping up out of nowhere. I can't think of another theme where I would say that but for this one, it makes sense and it works. The unique layout and feel, including those upper PFs really just work so much better with this theme primarily b/c it's not expected to be in your face, over the top like Ultraman is. For that theme, I would want a diff layout. For Halloween, it just made sense and felt right. The top PF for example, understanding you're in that house, trying to find a way out which translates so well to hitting through those super tight shots and eventually getting that ball across - it just makes so much sense and brings you into that scene. The ball then drops down, like Michael off that roof when he gets shot - again translates so well from movie to pinball. Hard to explain for sure but it just takes the layout to the next level.

Here are some things that surprised me (good and bad):

1) Video assets and animations were fine. Yes, they look terrible on youtube but actually playing the game, I enjoyed them. Weird to say but the one thing I wanted more of wasn't video clips....it was

2) MORE SPEECH! This game could really use an injection of movie speech, especially Laurie. We need Michael breathing!! Spooky - yes, video clips are great but I would think speech is an easy thing to get in there and an immediate boost. Truth is, I'm not really looking at that screen a lot b/c I'm playing the damn game. Speech though - I can hear throughout, not lose sight of the ball and still get that Halloween goodness. Win win.

3) Lightshow - solid. It is bright at certain times but the lights correlate with those loud high notes from Halloween and almost act as an alert mechanism vs the typical light show. They were not blinding at all. The game also gets dark too and it works well.

4) I love the fall look to this game. People who complain about that just don't understand Halloween. Kaneda has no idea what makes Halloween good. True fans appreciate it and I just love the leaves and everything brown in it. The 4k HD release also has it and I just love that look

5) The three drop down targets - PLEASE do something with these. They look super cheap and unfinished. We need stickers or something to jazz them up. You always shoot at them, please revisit.

6) I want those blood drops to be a darker red. Simple fix but I swear, they look pink right now.

7) I don't believe I was on the latest code so this might have been addressed but modes and how to advance was not very clear. Text on the screen that seemed to relate to roles/objectives was also very hard to read and small

8 ) Cab art - I have previously said that butter is a waste and save your money. Having seen the art in person, I was a little disappointed on how muted it seemed. Yes it looked awesome but I might have to go butter on this b/c the art is so good, I want it to pop as much as possible. This is the only spooky that I'm thinking about doing so. I owned a R+M and that art popped big time without butter.

9) Build quality - this game feels SOOO much better than R+M. It feels heavy. I played R+M right after this to make sure I wasn't going crazy and it was like Spooky grew up. R+M feels light and cheap - Halloween is like somewhere b/w stern and JJP. The glass on Halloween also didn't shake at all yet the sound and bass was so much better than Stern or even JJP. Good job Spooky

10) Hedge MB insert - SOOOO dumb. Really. The insert lit up and it's right next to something else - I wouldn't even notice and when I did, it still looked fine. I know spooky is fixing it but for those that get the older pf, don't even worry about it. The actual MB and sculps - I like the code of the MB, and although I like the sculps and hedges, it is a little silly to have 3 Michaels. Wish they could have just had one rotate and pop out but that's prob asking too much. I'm just not in love with having three of the same toy on there. It looks odd.

11) The music is of course fantastic (although I feel like the theme during MB could be played louder). What's noteworthy is how good the custom music is. Great job here. Sounds like it was in the original movie.

12) Layout - I’ve commented on this before through my experience with Ultraman but in general, it’s the best shooter no doubt from spooky. Def has flow but also a different feel bc it mixes in those two upper pfs which work much better for this theme than Ultraman. It will definitely be a unique addition to my collection which is a good thing.

There is likely more but that's it for now. I literally walked away from the machine during my last game b/c I knew it's a def buy and I didn't want to spoil anymore. Same reason I didn’t even touch Godzilla pro bc I know that game is great already. In time, it will be even better and the design of the machine, like the theme, is unique and something that will fit well in my stern/JJP mix. Excited to see more.

#258 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

OK - finally had a chance to play Halloween. Helicon Brewery - continues to be the best in the business! Chris and Chris - thanks again!

So after playing Ultraman first, I came away really thinking about letting my halloween pre order go. Layout was interesting but I just wasn't connecting with it. I also don't care for Ultraman and theme to me is important so I decided I need to play Halloween first before deciding. After playing Halloween, it's crystal clear. Definitely keeping my pre order and I actually might need to go butter cabinet!

As a reminder though for those on the fence and don't appreciate halloween or care for the movie, I can easily see folks disliking it or not understanding why it's good. What pushed me over no doubt is the fact I absolutely love this movie.

So halloween pinball.....I really enjoyed my time on it. The music, art, assets, etc really bring this game together. The slower moving ball to the flipper after hitting that scoop (vs shooting back at you) - it's perfectly in line with Michael stalking you and popping up out of nowhere. I can't think of another theme where I would say that but for this one, it makes sense and it works. The unique layout and feel, including those upper PFs really just work so much better with this theme primarily b/c it's not expected to be in your face, over the top like ultraman is. For that theme, I would want a diff layout. For Halloween, it just made sense and felt right. The top pf for example, understanding you're in that house, trying to find a way out which translates so well to hitting through those super tight shots and eventually getting that ball across - it just makes so much sense and brings you into that scene. The ball then drops down, like Michael off that roof when he gets shot - again translates so well from movie to pinball. Hard to explain for sure but it just takes the layout to the next level.

1) Video assets and animations were fine. Yes, they look terrible on youtube but actually playing the game, I enjoyed them. Weird to say but the one thing I wanted more of wasn't video clips....it was

2) MORE SPEECH! This game could really use an injection of movie speech, especially Laurie. We need Michael breathing!! Spooky - yes, video clips are great but I would think speech is an easy thing to get in there and an immediate boost. Truth is, I'm not really looking at that screen a lot b/c I'm playing the damn game. Speech though - I can hear throughout, not lose sight of the ball and still get that Halloween goodness. Win win.

3) Lightshow - really good. It is bright at certain times but the lights correlate with those loud high notes from Halloween and almost act as an alert mechanism vs the typical light show. They were not blinding at all. The game also gets dark too and it works well.

4) I love the fall look to this game. People who complain about that just don't understand halloween. Kaneda has no idea what makes halloween good. True fans appreciate it and I just love the leaves and everything brown in it. The 4k HD release also has it and I just love that look

5) The three drop down targets - PLEASE do something with these. They look super cheap and unfinished. We need stickers or something to jazz them up. You always shoot at them, please revisit.

6) I want those blood drops to be a darker red. Simple fix but I swear, they look pink right now.

7) I don't believe I was on the latest code so this might have been addressed but modes and how to advance was not very clear.

8 ) Cab art - I have previously said that butter is a waste and save your money. Having seen the art in person, I was a little disappointed on how muted it seemed. Yes it looked awesome but I might have to go butter on this b/c the art is so good, I want it to pop as much as possible. This is the only spooky that I'm thinking about doing so. I owned a R+M and that art popped big time without butter.

9) Build quality - this game feels SOOO much better than R+M. It feels heavy. I played R+M right after this to make sure I wasn't going crazy and it was like Spooky grew up. R+M feels light and cheap - Halloween is like somewhere b/w stern and JJP. The glass on Halloween also didn't shake at all yet the sound and bass was so much better than Stern or even JJP. Good job Spooky

10) Hedge MB insert - SOOOO dumb. Really. The insert lit up and it's right next to something else - I wouldn't even notice and when I did, it still looked fine. I know spooky is fixing it but for those that get the older pf, don't even worry about it. The actual MB and sculps - I like the code of the MB, and although I like the sculps and hedges, it is a little silly to have 3 Michaels. Wish they could have just had one rotate and pop out but that's prob asking too much. I'm just not in love with having three of the same toy on there. It looks odd.

11) The music is of course fantastic (although I feel like the theme during MB could be played louder). What's noteworthy is how good the custom music is. Great job here. Sounds like it was in the original movie.

There is likely more but that's it for now. I literally walked away from the machine during my last game b/c I knew it's a def buy and I didn't want to spoil anymore. In time, it will be even better and the design of the machine, like the theme, is unique and something that will fit well in my stern/JJP mix. Excited to see more.

need more detail .....

great review

#259 2 years ago

I played a CE at the local Pinbar this weekend. I must say I was'nt really expecting to like it, but after spending 1 or 2 hours on it it's now definitly on my want list. I think this one is a homerun.

Art and lighting looks incredible, upper PF are really nice, shots on the lower PF are great too.

My only complaint would be that the music sound too much the same. I like the movie theme, but it feels a bit like the same track is playing over and over. Would be nice to have more variety in the beats.

Also, no ball search, so we got the ball stuck and it was over.

#260 2 years ago

delt31 The blood drops are lit pink during the modes so you can see the shot you need to hit better. They also light up blue and green depending on what’s going on.
Same with the targets. I think they’re without a decal because how they change colors in certain modes.
I’m sure plenty more callouts, instructions, clips and animations are coming. I’m enjoying seeing the progression.

#261 2 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

delt31 The blood drops are lit pink during the modes so you can see the shot you need to hit better. They also light up blue and green depending on what’s going on.
Same with the targets. I think they’re without a decal because how they change colors in certain modes.
I’m sure plenty more callouts, instructions, clips and animations are coming. I’m enjoying seeing the progression.

I've never felt like I can't see lit red inserts. It's one of the most common insert colors. Blood should be red. Otherwise will look more like pink balloons or something. .

#262 2 years ago
Quoted from icyjones:

As a relative newb to owning games, and paying this much attention to inserts, are the traditionally a standard set if shapes, that are used across the board, or are custom ones common?

To more directly answer your question, yes, there are standard geometric shapes as well as "hotdog" (STTNG shields, Firepower). Custom shaped inserts are not really ever used, because it's too cost prohibitive to make a custom injection mold just for one game, even for Stern, when something else approximate will suffice.

#263 2 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I've never felt like I can't see lit red inserts. It's one of the most common insert colors. Blood should be red. Otherwise will look more like pink balloons or something. .

Based on the current rules they can't always be red. In addition to collecting blood the inserts are used for various modes. The colors are based on mode difficulty and also during some modes you are trying to shoot green inserts and avoid red inserts.

#264 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

For that theme, I would want a diff layout.

No thank you, this layout will work just fine for Ultraman!

Signed, an actual Ultraman fan.

Quoted from delt31:

Oh man, if someone could figure out how to edit the assets, or even BETTER if Spooky could get permission from the license holders and Ronald Jenkees to use his version of the Halloween theme as an alternate music pick...holy crap. It definitely wouldn't be for everyone, as it's more or less an EDM version of the theme, but man that would be so friggin' sweet as a game over or attract mode theme...

http://www.ronaldjenkees.com/2007/10/26/halloween-theme-remix-2007/

#265 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

No thank you, this layout will work just fine for Ultraman!
Signed, an actual Ultraman fan.

Oh man, if someone could figure out how to edit the assets, or even BETTER if Spooky could get permission from the license holders and Ronald Jenkees to use his version of the Halloween theme as an alternate music pick...holy crap. It definitely wouldn't be for everyone, as it's more or less an EDM version of the theme, but man that would be so friggin' sweet as a game over or attract mode theme...
http://www.ronaldjenkees.com/2007/10/26/halloween-theme-remix-2007/

That one's not for me - but I wouldn't mind integrating John Carpenter's 2018 re-recording/reimagining of the theme with his current band! The Reznor/Atticus version isn't bad either

#266 2 years ago

We are officially past the VIP machines, #52 has touched down.

20211013_120302 (resized).jpg20211013_120302 (resized).jpg

#267 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

We are officially past the VIP machines, #52 has touched down.
[quoted image]

Congrats! Pics and impressions please.

#268 2 years ago

Now I’m ready!

009B17F6-D3BD-4847-816A-C8B181913A87 (resized).jpeg009B17F6-D3BD-4847-816A-C8B181913A87 (resized).jpeg
#269 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So after playing Ultraman first, I came away really thinking about letting my Halloween pre order go. Layout was interesting but I just wasn't connecting with it. I also don't care for Ultraman and theme to me is important so I decided I need to play Halloween first before deciding. After playing Halloween, it's crystal clear. Definitely keeping my pre order and I actually might need to go butter cabinet!
As a reminder though for those on the fence and don't appreciate Halloween or care for the movie, I can easily see folks disliking it or not understanding why it's good. What pushed me over no doubt is the fact I absolutely love this movie.
So Halloween pinball.....I really enjoyed my time on it. The music, art, assets, etc really bring this game together. The slower moving ball to the flipper after hitting that scoop (vs shooting back at you) - it's perfectly in line with Michael stalking you and popping up out of nowhere. I can't think of another theme where I would say that but for this one, it makes sense and it works. The unique layout and feel, including those upper PFs really just work so much better with this theme primarily b/c it's not expected to be in your face, over the top like Ultraman is. For that theme, I would want a diff layout. For Halloween, it just made sense and felt right. The top pf for example, understanding you're in that house, trying to find a way out which translates so well to hitting through those super tight shots and eventually getting that ball across - it just makes so much sense and brings you into that scene. The ball then drops down, like Michael off that roof when he gets shot - again translates so well from movie to pinball. Hard to explain for sure but it just takes the layout to the next level.
3) Lightshow - solid. It is bright at certain times but the lights correlate with those loud high notes from Halloween and almost act as an alert mechanism vs the typical light show. They were not blinding at all. The game also gets dark too and it works well.
4) I love the fall look to this game. People who complain about that just don't understand Halloween. Kaneda has no idea what makes Halloween good. True fans appreciate it and I just love the leaves and everything brown in it. The 4k HD release also has it and I just love that look
7) I don't believe I was on the latest code so this might have been addressed but modes and how to advance was not very clear. Text on the screen that seemed to relate to roles/objectives was also very hard to read and small
12) Layout - I’ve commented on this before though t experience with Ultraman but in general, it’s the best shooter no doubt from spooky. Def has flow but also a different feel bc it mixes in those two upper pfs which work much better for this theme than Ultraman. It will definitely be a unique addition to my collection which is a good thing.
There is likely more but that's it for now. I literally walked away from the machine during my last game b/c I knew it's a def buy and I didn't want to spoil anymore. Same reason I didn’t even touch Godzilla pro bc I know that game is great already. In time, it will be even better and the design of the machine, like the theme, is unique and something that will fit well in my stern/JJP mix. Excited to see more.

Thank you for your detailed and great review and feedback. Appreciate you taking the time to do it. What number are you and I am really considering going butter.

#270 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Now I’m ready![quoted image]

That’s a cool door mat!

#271 2 years ago

Coming out of the Sox game yesterday (if that could be called a game ).

B347EF28-9B33-430F-B985-9693573DAA7E (resized).pngB347EF28-9B33-430F-B985-9693573DAA7E (resized).png
#272 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Now I’m ready![quoted image]

I have the same rug . Can't wait too put it in front of my #159

#273 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So Halloween pinball.....I really enjoyed my time on it. The music, art, assets, etc really bring this game together. The slower moving ball to the flipper after hitting that scoop (vs shooting back at you) - it's perfectly in line with Michael stalking you and popping up out of nowhere. I can't think of another theme where I would say that but for this one, it makes sense and it works. The unique layout and feel, including those upper PFs really just work so much better with this theme primarily b/c it's not expected to be in your face, over the top like Ultraman is. For that theme, I would want a diff layout. For Halloween, it just made sense and felt right. The top pf for example, understanding you're in that house, trying to find a way out which translates so well to hitting through those super tight shots and eventually getting that ball across - it just makes so much sense and brings you into that scene. The ball then drops down, like Michael off that roof when he gets shot - again translates so well from movie to pinball. Hard to explain for sure but it just takes the layout to the next level.
12) Layout - I’ve commented on this before though t experience with Ultraman but in general, it’s the best shooter no doubt from spooky. Def has flow but also a different feel bc it mixes in those two upper pfs which work much better for this theme than Ultraman. It will definitely be a unique addition to my collection which is a good thing.

Excelent review, thank's for your report.
Great to know quality has increased, but it's not surprising from spooky who is improving Pinball after Pinball.
Spooky is Now without any doubt a top pinball manufacturer, they play in the big leagues.

#274 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

I have the same rug . Can't wait too put it in front of my #159

I do too! but I've since found a better one from creepyco. In the end I might get one custom made like I have for all my other keepers if it is staying

#275 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Coming out of the Sox game yesterday (if that could be called a game ).
[quoted image]

No lives matter has me cracking up. I might need to buy that tshirt.

I’m low 300’s but looking to buy my way up. Just the art alone, I want this game in my house.

#276 2 years ago

I was hoping another bunch of option emails would have already gone out this week. So far the highest number emailed is 80 to the best of my knowledge.

#277 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I was hoping another bunch of option emails would have already gone out this week. So far the highest number emailed is 80 to the best of my knowledge.

And wasn’t that last week ugh

#278 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Me too (#82). I'm still going to get it a few weeks before the Mandalorian premium I ordered at launch back in May, which got pushed again to sometime in December.

#279 2 years ago

question for any owners or anyone that has played on new code, did I hear a reference to benton in one of Loomis' quotes when he mentions "haddonfield, or benton or any small town",. . .pretty sure thats not direct from the movie, but a nice touch.

#280 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

question for any owners or anyone that has played on new code, did I hear a reference to benton in one of Loomis' quotes when he mentions "haddonfield, or benton or any small town",. . .pretty sure thats not direct from the movie, but a nice touch.

Absolutely true. It’s when you start the game…before the plunge.

#281 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Absolutely true. It’s when you start the game…before the plunge.

I'll have to double check tomorrow, thanks

#282 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

I'll have to double check tomorrow, thanks

Not every time…there is some variation.

#283 2 years ago

Will have my Halloween CE #78 in a week or so - if anyone local is interested in trading a GNR LE for it please pm me. Perhaps we can make a deal.

#284 2 years ago

Just got my invoice for #61!

#285 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Will have my Halloween CE #78 in a week or so - if anyone local is interested in trading a GNR LE for it please pm me. Perhaps we can make a deal.

GNR shoots like a dog. Keep your Halloween. Halloween will definitely be the better of the two.

#286 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

GNR shoots like a dog. Keep your Halloween. Halloween will definitely be the better of the two.

I played GNR and liked it a lot - currently discussing this in the hype thread. Not trying to be a downer on this game, just being honest. I hope all that are buying this love it and play it daily as it is a dream theme for me as well.

#287 2 years ago

#63 Invoiced and paid.

#288 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I played GNR and liked it a lot - currently discussing this in the hype thread. Not trying to be a downer on this game, just being honest. I hope all that are buying this love it and play it daily as it is a dream theme for me as well.

I'd take your spot at cost. Lmk.

#289 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I'd take your spot at cost. Lmk.

Pm sent

#290 2 years ago

Whew, just watched Halloween Kills. Worst one in a while, cringe galore.

#291 2 years ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

Whew, just watched Halloween Kills. Worst one in a while, cringe galore.

As a huge fan of the franchise, I'm worried this will be my reaction tomorrow as well. The trailer does not inspire hope for a good movie.

#292 2 years ago

It's bombing on rottentomatoes right now, critics are below 50%. But what do they know, they gave Boondock Saints 28%! That is laughable. Waiting for the weekend reviews to come in.

#293 2 years ago

#58 invoiced and paid.

#294 2 years ago

#67 invoiced

#295 2 years ago

#80 invoiced

#296 2 years ago

Just got the invoice - After some serious thought, I have decided to follow through with the sale and will get it home and play it first before I judge. I can always sell down the road if need be. I hope this game works for me.

#297 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

It's bombing on rottentomatoes right now, critics are below 50%. But what do they know, they gave Boondock Saints 28%! That is laughable. Waiting for the weekend reviews to come in.

I'm sure it's not as good as Halloween 2018, but almost EVERY horror movie gets bombed to hell by the critics. What I'm hearing in interviews and reading between the lines is kind of like "we have enough story for 2 1/2 movies" and HK got the short end of the stick. Halloween Ends should still be awesome. Main complaints are that they let Laurie stay kind of in the hospital to recover and has no scenes with Michael, but the town goes crazy Nightmare on Elm Street style. Still sounds interesting to me

#298 2 years ago

Looks like time between initial emails until the invoice, are running about 6-8 days based on others. Haven't received my initial yet, but there is still time to get my #88 by Halloween at current rate if I get the email by Friday, go team Spooky

#299 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Looks like time between initial emails until the invoice, are running about 6-8 days based on others. Haven't received my initial yet, but there is still time to get my #88 by Halloween at current rate if I get the email by Friday, go team Spooky

They only work 4 days a week. I don't think they work on Fridays. Hopefully Monday for you though!

#300 2 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

They only work 4 days a week. I don't think they work on Fridays. Hopefully Monday for you though!

True, but at least 8 initials that we know of went out oct1st Friday. So there's hope

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,955 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 340.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/6?hl=bgwilly31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.