I think I may have receive a lemon. I've been working with support but at this point, I'm just flat out exhausted. I'm a brewery owner with this installed in my taproom so I'm unable to troubleshoot to the level that support would like. Below is a list of my many issues thus far.
1.My right bottom flipper continues to get screwed along with the lower right sling and a few other items. The same fuse on the board continues to blow. Service seemed to think it ok to fuse up from 3A SB to 5A SB but it continues to blow. Replaced the fuse over a dozen times. Support thought a coil might be stuck but I cant see how changing the fuse would "unstick" a coil.
2. The game randomly reboots itself when idle
3. The topper knife came with no set screw
4. there is no back rail slide down for the coin box (where the back metal lid slides down over the metal u clamp) so no way to maintain it's position. It constantly moves which ends up causing coin jams
5. I'm having the same pumpkin issue in multiball mode as others have mentioned.
6. In non multiball mode, the ball gets stuck in the pumpkin. Support told me to try and manually adjust the drop out ramp underneath but the problem persists on random occasions
7. My machine now smells like burning plastic and the bottom right flipper is completely dead though the fuse is not blown. The machine is now officially useless after only two weeks.