Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,961 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 340.
#3101 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anyone know of a location in Denver that has one of these to play?

Well you ain't too far from me in Greeley if you are up north. Welcome to hit me up and come check mine out(and all my others) anytime if you'd like.

#3102 2 years ago

Imagine you start the wizard mode, the game goes dark and you just hear those high hats from before the solo section start to build. Then all the balls kick out with a crazy light show, Michael Meyers face is flashing on the LCD screen and that screaming solo starts as you shoot for all the jackpots. When you clear a final super Jackpot you go into victory laps as the song goes to verse and chorus sections. That would be quite momentous.

#3103 2 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I really love the game when its playing right. I just can't get it to stop not getting balls into the shooter lane or pumping extra balls into the shooter lane. i thought i had it figured out but it continues to do this. and im not playing it a ton. maybe a couple of games during the week and more on the weekends. Still trying to work through it with AJ. I've fingered the switches a zillion times. If you watch the video I posted. with all the balls in the trough and all the switches made up. the trough plunger half the time doesn't get the ball into the shooter lane on the first attempt. Very frequently it takes 2 tries. By the second try its hitting the misfired ball through the second ball that rolled under it. This sometimes results in a chain reaction which cause multiple balls to be put into the shooter lane. Im down to a few things it could possibly be. Im considering re-pinning the solenoid bank 2 connector this weekend when I have time. If its not software related, it has to be something physical. After the tweaks I made it worked well for a day then started doing it again so it seems to be getting worse. I could bump up the power again but eventually im going to run out of adjustment. While others games are working fine with the default settings.

I would check the alignment of the plunger as it strikes the ball to eject it to the trough. If off just a little, it can wreak havoc. Just a thought.

#3104 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Well you ain't too far from me in Greeley if you are up north. Welcome to hit me up and come check mine out(and all my others) anytime if you'd like.

Great, I appreciate the offer! I’ll have to PM you when I have some free time to get your information. Same goes to you if your down here closer to Denver and want to play. Thanks!!

#3105 2 years ago
Quoted from PinRush72:

Thanks for thorough review. How are “gamma” settings for screen enabled?

Through the display settings, there are buttons on the back of the display to get into it.

Jeff

#3106 2 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I really love the game when its playing right. I just can't get it to stop not getting balls into the shooter lane or pumping extra balls into the shooter lane. i thought i had it figured out but it continues to do this. and im not playing it a ton. maybe a couple of games during the week and more on the weekends. Still trying to work through it with AJ. I've fingered the switches a zillion times. If you watch the video I posted. with all the balls in the trough and all the switches made up. the trough plunger half the time doesn't get the ball into the shooter lane on the first attempt. Very frequently it takes 2 tries. By the second try its hitting the misfired ball through the second ball that rolled under it. This sometimes results in a chain reaction which cause multiple balls to be put into the shooter lane. Im down to a few things it could possibly be. Im considering re-pinning the solenoid bank 2 connector this weekend when I have time. If its not software related, it has to be something physical. After the tweaks I made it worked well for a day then started doing it again so it seems to be getting worse. I could bump up the power again but eventually im going to run out of adjustment. While others games are working fine with the default settings.

With a ball in the shooter lane, just a single ball, does your lane switch show as open or closed? What I noticed with mine that I adjusted was when the ball was at rest against the auto launch it was just far enough back the shooter lane switch wasn't registering the ball being there. I discovered it by accident when I had a ball resting in the lane looking at the switch tests going "this isn't right, the switch should be active right now" so I pressed on it with my finger and figured out the issue. Adjusted the switch, now all is right with the world. LOL

Jeff

#3107 2 years ago

My wife gave me an early Birthday gift for my upcoming Halloween (#1123) pin.
A keychain for the coin door of Michael holding my head. Lol

20220202_101145 (resized).jpg20220202_101145 (resized).jpg
#3108 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

[quoted image]

Haha! That’s great

#3109 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I would check the alignment of the plunger as it strikes the ball to eject it to the trough. If off just a little, it can wreak havoc. Just a thought.

i've tried and tweaked this and it seemed to temporarily improve the problem but that was short lived.

#3110 2 years ago

The shooter lane switch works by finger and sees the ball when one is in the shooter lane. Its all the way back to the plunger, its not hanging up or anything.

#3111 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

She might be sending you a message here!

#3112 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Any advice for adjusting the top upper playfield? I have a HWN and UM sitting next to each other and the upper plays completely different on the 2 games. I can pretty easily complete the pretzel shot on HWN, but it just doesn't work at all on UM. The ball also takes a different initial trajectory in each game when it first gets up to the playfield, making getting control of the ball much easier on one game than the other.
I would assume the uppers should play pretty consistent across games, but mine are nowhere close to each other, and I'm not really sure how to go about tweaking stuff up there.

Go to this video in post #2369. It really helped me with my upper playfield. How do we make this video marked at the top? I think it's important to have it there.
Link to video:

#3113 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Funny you say that lol on the agenda for the update following this one is a revisit of the 6 scoop modes. Before the end we definitely plan on going back refining and adding to all the current modes. It's always a balance between getting people new content and then also improving the older existing stuff. Often times it's good to get it all out there and see what people like and don't like then revisit later with a good list of goals for things to become. We also want to make sure to get 1 of the main wizard modes in soon to as that has some really cool assets.

This is a good idea as I see 2 modes with the hit the green and not red. Maybe it shouldn't have 2 modes of the same goal? Just my thoughts.

Someone might have mentioned this, but I had a bug when in house MB, the trough kept kicking out balls after the ball save finished. I had to just turn off the game. I have to document these bugs for Spooky, because I encounter many. If you do something a little out of the ordinary in terms of order, the game's logic goes a little wonky.

#3114 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Go to this video in post #2369. It really helped me with my upper playfield. How do we make this video marked at the top?

I went back and made #2369 a Key Post.

Under “upper playfield adjustment video”

PS - no idea who made your post a key post, not me … maybe add a link to the post in your post too.

rd

#3115 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

[quoted image]

Be afraid, very afraid....

#3116 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I went back and made #2369 a Key Post.
Under “upper playfield adjustment video”
PS - no idea who made your post a key post, not me … maybe add a link to the post in your post too.
rd

Done.

#3117 2 years ago

242 was delivered today. Got a stuck ball during my first 10 minutes of play. Could not free it even shaking the cabinet. I know I recall seeing this in the past. The factory should modify the rubbers to help prevent this.

00109A61-485D-40D4-8FF0-ADE7D2C10E66 (resized).jpeg00109A61-485D-40D4-8FF0-ADE7D2C10E66 (resized).jpeg363F99CD-ED15-4568-AF73-4B2CE940D68B (resized).jpeg363F99CD-ED15-4568-AF73-4B2CE940D68B (resized).jpegDDE94CDD-ADB9-42DD-8B92-FDA60573593C (resized).jpegDDE94CDD-ADB9-42DD-8B92-FDA60573593C (resized).jpeg
#3118 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Got a stuck ball during my first 10 minutes of play.

It's a simple fix. Just pinch the rubber between the two posts and give it a pull. That will take the slack out of the rubber along that bottom side. We try to put the slack in the back when we do it in the factory, but I'm guessing there is some movement during transportation. Either way, you should be able to do it once and be done with it until it's time to replace the rubbers.

#3119 2 years ago

Payment request received for #304! It’s almost time to remove my placeholder.

1F4194B4-FE6C-494A-B3EA-FAB1CD5DD703.jpeg1F4194B4-FE6C-494A-B3EA-FAB1CD5DD703.jpeg
#3120 2 years ago

Oh man...it might be going between the two games I miss the most from my collection.

#3121 2 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

[quoted image]

I don't think your game will fit..so I can take TNA off your hands so you have room.

#3122 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

It's a simple fix. Just pinch the rubber between the two posts and give it a pull. That will take the slack out of the rubber along that bottom side.

Have you tried installing a rubber that is 1/4” smaller?

#3123 2 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

[quoted image]

Awesome! I’m 317. I’ve got to be getting close. I have a spot ready also.

01BD11E1-240E-4550-8155-D6CA4EE6892A (resized).jpeg01BD11E1-240E-4550-8155-D6CA4EE6892A (resized).jpeg
#3124 2 years ago

264 shipping today!!!!

#3125 2 years ago

Anyone change up the flipper rubbers? Are these super bands any good ?

#3126 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Anyone change up the flipper rubbers? Are these super bands any good ?

I vote change them all and go with Titan. Super bands have very little give.

#3127 2 years ago

#312 with the "Pay us some money!" email today from Joe at PinballStar....its going by my favorite Halloween poster...

4293913C-8A4A-48AE-8428-A20C931178F7 (resized).jpeg4293913C-8A4A-48AE-8428-A20C931178F7 (resized).jpeg
#3128 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I vote change them all and go with Titan. Super bands have very little give.

Are they just standard flipper size? Trying to see if I can find out what size all the rubbers are to replace them to titan

#3129 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Are they just standard flipper size? Trying to see if I can find out what size all the rubbers are to replace them to titan

2 standards and 2 minis. List from Spooky website-

hwn_um_rubbers (resized).pnghwn_um_rubbers (resized).png
#3130 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

The complete kit had already been loaded to the Titan website. Just look up Halloween in their database.

#3131 2 years ago

Oh shit awesome thank you

#3132 2 years ago

At What rate do you guys think these are shipping out?

50 per month?

I’m #930, hoping I get it by Halloween. But in no rush, just curious

#3133 2 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

50 per month?

If they want to make the 18 month build completion then an average of 70 a month should be expected. Maybe a slower first two or three months for quality control and then higher months towards the end when the assembly is more routine and they hit their stride.

#3134 2 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

50 per month?

We are close at 920. I am hoping by Halloween 2022 and am confident most issues will be ironed out by then.

#3135 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

We are close at 920. I am hoping by Halloween 2022 and am confident most issues will be ironed out by then.

Agreed. I’m so pumped for this pin. It looks absolutely beautiful

#3136 2 years ago

Was informed ours will be on a truck tomorrow.

#3137 2 years ago

303 here. Got the “Congratulations! Give me $8,400,” email from @pinballstar.

Can wait to see if butter is worth it!

#3138 2 years ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

Awesome! I’m 317. I’ve got to be getting close. I have a spot ready also. [quoted image]

We have really similar tastes. TMNT and JP here too.

Both these games piss me off, but I will never sell them.

#3139 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

264 shipping today!!!!

Does Spooky email you when your pin ships and provides shipping and tracking details?
Thanks
~Steveo

#3140 2 years ago

Depends on it you bought direct from Spooky. Otherwise you’ll be contacted by your distributor.

Quoted from steve-o:

Does Spooky email you when your pin ships and provides shipping and tracking details?
Thanks
~Steveo

#3141 2 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Agreed. I’m so pumped for this pin. It looks absolutely beautiful

I've played it a handful of times, yet don't want to learn it before I get mine, but it's going to be next level when all said and done. I'm patient!

#3142 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

I don't think your game will fit..so I can take TNA off your hands so you have room.

Come on…we both know there’s ALWAYS room for one more pin.

#3143 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Mine gets stuck here every game basically. At 6.5 and at 7[quoted image]

Ours is getting stuck there also exiting left on the center ramp. So far 4 times out of about 75 games. X marks the spot in my photo. Seems like that white rubber is pretty thick there or the metal to the right needs adjustment.

My plan: reset pitch using better level protractor that will arrive on Saturday. It is currently set to 6.5 but with my phone. Will ensure 6.5, or 6.66 for funsy is set, and if problem persists call spooky on Monday, unless folks here know the proper adjustment to make.

Other than that, my family is LOVING this pin since arrival 1/31/2022 (#237 for those who are keeping track). Code seems pretty good, except one random reboot cuz we did something funky logic wise. Shipped with 1.05.

My build quality was also good, and non butter decals were good.

I’ll do an official review after final adjustments and a couple hundred games.

F4007EAE-94F9-4909-9446-41D43CB4F335 (resized).jpegF4007EAE-94F9-4909-9446-41D43CB4F335 (resized).jpeg
#3144 2 years ago

Has anyone with the early build numbers receive their knife shooter rod yet? I'm #108 and have not received it yet.

#3145 2 years ago
Quoted from SpaceFury:

Has anyone with the early build numbers receive their knife shooter rod yet? I'm #108 and have not received it yet.

Yes, #88

#3146 2 years ago

Hey Halloween owners! Congrats on a great looking pin. I did just notice that the "mini" flipper on this pin (and Ultra) is actually a standard flipper or at least that is a standard ring on that bat, not a mini flipper ring. I don't think you could stretch a mini onto that aluminum bat. If it's the same bat as on Alice Cooper, a "low bounce standard" fits perfect. If anyone can confirm I'll correct the kit on our website.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#3147 2 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Hey Halloween owners! Congrats on a great looking pin. I did just notice that the "mini" flipper on this pin (and Ultra) is actually a standard flipper or at least that is a standard ring on that bat, not a mini flipper ring. I don't think you could stretch a mini onto that aluminum bat. If it's the same bat as on Alice Cooper, a "low bounce standard" fits perfect. If anyone can confirm I'll correct the kit on our website.
[quoted image]

I have mini SuperBands on the upper flippers. They fit perfectly.

#3148 2 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

[quoted image]

The mini Titan flipper rubber fits great.

#3149 2 years ago
Quoted from SpaceFury:

I’m #110 nothing yet.
Since I’m never selling it,I can wait.
Love this game.

#3150 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

The mini Titan flipper rubber fits great.

Nice to know! I'll leave the kits as they are then

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 49.99
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 16,961 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 340.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/63?hl=txcoastal1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.