IMG_4867 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4865 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0488 (resized).jpg
IMG_0487 (resized).jpg
IMG_0482 (resized).jpg
IMG_0486 (resized).jpg
IMG_0484 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,870 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 338.
#2951 2 years ago
Quoted from Bobbydevil:

What’s the time frame now from invoice date to shipping date for both butter and non butter cabs?

I'd be curious to know the same thing in terms of people's recent experiences. #257 and non-butter here. Asking because we will be out of town next week and hoping that our paths don't cross. Haha (do have a backup plan if that were to happen).

#2952 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Welp, disregard my last message then haha. Glad you figured it out!! I haven't seen mechanical misalignments with our troughs before, so that never even entered my mind.
Unrelated: I love Genesis! Just sold mine last month and I miss it already. I machined a collar to fit around williams style flipper shafts so they'd fit into the gottlieb flipper mech just so that I could put chrome flippers in it Looked great with all purple rubbers.

Me either I was beating my head against the wall like what else could it possibly be. Miss my Genesis too.

#2953 2 years ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

Perfect match! Where did you get the Michael cup holder?

Normal cup holder and a $3 Etsy decal.

#2954 2 years ago

Stoked that this thread has evolved to the help each other dial the game in and “where did you get that” cool accessory/mod from phase… Looking forward to 403 joining my R&M in a couple months.

#2955 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Normal cup holder and a $3 Etsy decal.

Haha. Cool!

#2956 2 years ago

Looks great where did you get the blood drips I got one from the Elvira one but yours looks way better

#2957 2 years ago

Look fantastic, I would really like to get this for my machine (when it arrives) - but I don't think they'll ship to Australia?

#2958 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Looks great where did you get the blood drips I got one from the Elvira one but yours looks way better

Backalleycreations.com. Matt is closed right now, but Cointaker should have most of his stuff.

#2959 2 years ago

...so anyone else getting frustrated with center ramp rejects? It's hard to tell, but I swear I'm hitting shots cleanly up the ramp that then ricochet off something on the upper playfield and bounce back SDTM.

I've played around repositioning the diverter as mentioned in a previous post, but haven't seen improvement.

I've also tried felt tape in a few spots to try and dampen the ricochet force. - no help
I've tried replacing the diverter plate with a thicker one made of polycarbonate - no help
I put a spacer behind the screws that hold the flap in place so it wouldn't be so 'angled' - no help

Obviously, you can expect weaker slap shots or poorly-aimed shots to come back down. I have no problem with a drain when I miss my shot. It's when I nail the shot and still drain SDTM that causes my frustrations.

#2960 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

...so anyone else getting frustrated with center ramp rejects? It's hard to tell, but I swear I'm hitting shots cleanly up the ramp that then ricochet off something on the upper playfield and bounce back SDTM.
I've played around repositioning the diverter as mentioned in a previous post, but haven't seen improvement.
I've also tried felt tape in a few spots to try and dampen the ricochet force. - no help
I've tried replacing the diverter plate with a thicker one made of polycarbonate - no help
I put a spacer behind the screws that hold the flap in place so it wouldn't be so 'angled' - no help
Obviously, you can expect weaker slap shots or poorly-aimed shots to come back down. I have no problem with a drain when I miss my shot. It's when I nail the shot and still drain SDTM that causes my frustrations.

Is the problem happening more in one direction than the other? For example, when the diverter is routing the ball to the left the shot is easily made but not so much to the right? If that is the case it still is a diverter issue. You need to use the game's test menu to force the diverter into position. Doing it by hand until it stops won’t work. The other possibility is the balls are getting air from the drop targets not being level with the playfield. My guess is it is one of those 2 things as long as your game is set at around 6.5 degrees.

#2961 2 years ago

This is where the diverter should sit when the software is used to position it.

20211219_164832 (resized).jpg20211219_164832 (resized).jpg
#2962 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Just as a datapoint, so far I'm getting limited rejects so for me I'd say it's "rare" that I have an STDM from the center ramp.

Jeff

#2963 2 years ago

I had to adjust the diverter a bit more than in the picture, and I loosed the flap screws a bit.

#2964 2 years ago

Thanks for the tips. I was steeper than 6.5. Almost 8. (Not sure how that happened. Though I put it right at 6.5 when I set it up originally).

Fixed the slope and kicked the diverter one notch to the left…seems to be much better. I hit about 8 clean shots in a row. That never happened before.

Thanks everyone.

#2965 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Do you have the plastics on the side of the ramp where it goes behind the back wall? Mine was missing, and it made a huge difference with rejects

#2966 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

Do you have the plastics on the side of the ramp where it goes behind the back wall? Mine was missing, and it made a huge difference with rejects

I do. I remember your post (or someone else may have posted theirs was missing) and that was the first thing I looked at.

#2967 2 years ago

They would probably hook you up if you contact them. If not, I’d be happy to help out as a middle person and ship it your way.

Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Look fantastic, I would really like to get this for my machine (when it arrives) - but I don't think they'll ship to Australia?

#2968 2 years ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

Perfect match! Where did you get the Michael cup holder?

I have this one. It matches awesome.

https://www.pinballlife.com/halloween-pingulp-30-beverage-caddy.html

#2969 2 years ago

I just got word that #242 will ship on Monday and will be on its way to Texas!

#2970 2 years ago

Just ordered! Thank you Mudflaps!

#2971 2 years ago

I'm waiting on my Ultraman but hanging out here because the vibe is SO much better than on the Ultraman club thread. Part of the problem I think is that Spooky seems to throw more love toward HW than UM these days, but maybe that's just my take.

#2972 2 years ago

I don’t think that’s necessarily true. They seem to be alternating between each pretty fairly. The coding will take twice as long to complete as RaM since there are two games to code. I think Spooky’s timeframe of complete code in one year is a bit ambitious. We all just need to have more patience…especially the folks in the UM thread haha.

Side note: I always felt like we show have only had one owners forum for both games so we can all keep track of what is happening at Soooky, buyer concerns, fixes and tweaks. It’s wild that UM buyers are melting down while HWN owners are mostly sitting right, having some patience and generally staying positive. The UM thread could use some of that vibe

Quoted from arzoo:

I'm waiting on my Ultraman but hanging out here because the vibe is SO much better than on the Ultraman club thread. Part of the problem I think is that Spooky seems to throw more love toward HW than UM these days, but maybe that's just my take.

#2973 2 years ago

Received build conformation HWN #283.

#2974 2 years ago
Quoted from Slinx69:

Congrats! I’m only 34 away. Maybe I’ll get the build confirmation this week?

#2975 2 years ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

They would probably hook you up if you contact them. If not, I’d be happy to help out as a middle person and ship it your way.

Thanks mate! I did send them a message - will see if they reply, but if not I may take you up on that offer.

#2976 2 years ago

I'm getting so many rejects from the center ramp that sends the ball SDTM it makes completing modes nearly impossible. I've followed all the advice on this thread, drop targets are all flush etc. Pitch is 6.5. What am I missing?

#2977 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

I'm getting so many rejects from the center ramp that sends the ball SDTM it makes completing modes nearly impossible. I've followed all the advice on this thread, drop targets are all flush etc. Pitch is 6.5. What am I missing?

Did you reposition the diverter? That is what did it for me.

#2978 2 years ago

I wonder how many rejects that "1-way" tongue hanging down causes. Been considering a different mech style to try out. Maybe a swing gate would be better as it would have no resistance? Or maybe adjust it outwards a little

#2979 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

I took off the diverter and repositioned it, then opened and close it in test until it looked like where it should be. Took a couple of times testing it with a game. My machine is at 6.9. It was working good for a bit but it’s almost like the machine has broken in now and it works great diverting. Shots from the right flipper, if not cradled don’t work, but cradled on both flippers works perfectly.

#2980 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I just got word that #242 will ship on Monday and will be on its way to Texas!

Quoted from Slinx69:

How are you folks getting your build & shipping confirmations? Are you contacting Spooky and asking or are you getting an email notification?

#2981 2 years ago

You get an email from Soooky.

Quoted from John_C:

How are you folks getting your build & shipping confirmations? Are you contacting Spooky and asking or are you getting an email notification?

#2982 2 years ago
Quoted from John_C:

All of my interactions and communications have been directly with Nitro (the distributor I bought from).

#2983 2 years ago

If you bought from a distrib you hear from them. If you bought from Spooky you hear from Spooky.

Quoted from Gotfrogs:

All of my interactions and communications have been directly with Nitro (the distributor I bought from).

#2984 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

I took off the diverter and repositioned it, then opened and close it in test until it looked like where it should be. Took a couple of times testing it with a game. My machine is at 6.9. It was working good for a bit but it’s almost like the machine has broken in now and it works great diverting. Shots from the right flipper, if not cradled don’t work, but cradled on both flippers works perfectly.

Quoted from Morgoth00:

I wonder how many rejects that "1-way" tongue hanging down causes. Been considering a different mech style to try out. Maybe a swing gate would be better as it would have no resistance? Or maybe adjust it outwards a little

Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Did you reposition the diverter? That is what did it for me.

Thought I adjusted diverter but will double check tonight, thanks for the tips!

#2985 2 years ago

For those having issues with the center drop targets not always dropping, especially on hard hits, I can confirm that replacing their springs with Bally/Williams 10-364 springs has completely fixed that problem for me.

#2986 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

For those having issues with the center drop targets not always dropping, especially on hard hits, I can confirm that replacing their springs with Bally/Williams 10-364 springs has completely fixed that problem for me.

Same here. Now I just have to tweak the scoop. That thing is about impossible to get into from the flippers.

#2987 2 years ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

Same here. Now I just have to tweak the scoop. That thing is about impossible to get into from the flippers.

Trying to hit the scoop from the flippers is impossible. I have tried adjusting it and still nothing.

#2988 2 years ago
Quoted from murfe88:

Trying to hit the scoop from the flippers is impossible. I have tried adjusting it and still nothing.

Pardon my ignorance but what scoop are you having issues with? My game is playing near perfect out of the box perhaps I can help in some way.

Jeff

#2989 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Pardon my ignorance but what scoop are you having issues with? My game is playing near perfect out of the box perhaps I can help in some way.
Jeff

The pumpkin scoop. It's a tough ass shot from the flippers, so a common technique is to get the ball to the upper playfield and let it drain to the scoop.

The only non-invasive fix is to slightly bend the scoop protector. This may allow for an easier shot from the flippers, but it's still a tough shot.

#2990 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

The pumpkin scoop. It's a tough ass shot from the flippers, so the common technique is to get the ball to the upper playfield and let it drain to the scoop.
The only non-invasive fix is to slightly bend the scoop protector. This may allow for an easier shot from the flippers, but it's still a tough shot.

Ah... From my experience, completely understanding the common technique you alluded to, while the shot is difficult it's not impossible. I really like the challenge so far and am getting better at reliably hitting it from either flipper.

Jeff

#2991 2 years ago

I had to bend my scoop deflector down a good half inch to begin to hit scoop shots.

#2992 2 years ago

Tagging team Spooky in hopes they’ll amend this part for future builds…looks like a lot of the early builds have this issue with the drop targets not setting properly. Seems like an easy fix.

SpookyLuke SpookyBug spooky_dj

Quoted from KSP1138:

#2993 2 years ago
Quoted from murfe88:

On mine, I can hit the scoop almost every time from the right flipper when cradled. It's harder from the left flipper, and I can make that one about 25% of the time. You can sometimes deflect it in too off the post next to the orbit. The top hedge and right orbit shots are the ones I can't hit with any consistency.

I'll try to get a picture of my scoop later to see why it might be playing easier. I haven't made any adjustments to it.

#2994 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

On mine, I can hit the scoop almost every time from the right flipper when cradled. It's harder from the left flipper, and I can make that one about 25% of the time. You can sometimes deflect it in too off the post next to the orbit. The top hedge and right orbit shots are the ones I can't hit with any consistency.
I'll try to get a picture of my scoop later to see why it might be playing easier. I haven't made any adjustments to it.

Pretty much same here... LOL

Pretty decent at the top hedge but holy hell can I not reliably hit either the left or right orbit...

Jeff

#2995 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

This is like mine, though I'm getting a better feel from the left flipper. I think in this layout design, it is challenging, which I actually like.

#2996 2 years ago

The loops are really tough! But a good machine should have easy and hard shots or it would be boring in no time.

#2997 2 years ago

Wanted to take some time to post my review of the game now that I've put roughly 100 games on my machine, this review will be based on how things stand today and are completely my opinions only. This review will cover everything I can think of and will be as honest as anyone reading it would want, warts and all.

Overall Impressions/Feedback:
I wanted to start here because I really feel like every review should start with a summary so that if you don't want to read the novel that is the rest of this, you don't have to. Okay so to start, Spooky has done something really awesome here. Now that I have my machine I really cannot, for the life of me, figure out where ANY of the negativity has come from for this title (cannot speak on Ultraman, this is entirely about Halloween). Once some of the warts have been removed, more on that below, this pin is going to be absolutely outstanding. The game is challenging but straight forward, the art package is second to none, and the "bang for the buck" is unparalleled in the market today. Overall grade, A+++++++.

Shipping/Receiving:
Honestly, and this may be just me, I really do not like how Spooky packaged my machine. To date I've received NIB from Dutch, Stern, and JJP but none of them box like Spooky does. The machine itself was strapped to the pallet which I wasn't expecting and to get it off you have to cut those straps which of course is no big deal but because the machine is essentially sandwiched between a top piece and a bottom piece once we cut those straps, getting it off the pallet was difficult and unexpectedly challenging. I had an oversized pallet on mine (which was requested) which added a bit of extra difficulty. Once you get it off the pallet though, it wasn't any different than any other machine. Overall shipping grade C.

Build Quality:
Overall my machine is top notch here, no issues with the head being out of square (like one person showed), decals were applied properly with no bubbles or peeling edges. Really like the fact Spooky ships the felt leg covers with their machines. Wires were reasonably well bundled and organized although I have serious OCD here so my standards are a bit high but overall I'd say B+. Game worked out of the box but I did have to tighten the spring on the center drop target which seems to be common. I also had to redo the pumpkin mount as after about 50 games mine began to bend down and sag a bit. A well placed zip tie around the light socket and back of the bracket solved that problem. Otherwise, mechanically the game was top notch. The main screen isn't very good but enabling the "gamma" setting as recommended by another poster worked pretty well. Still will probably do the IPS screen upgrade at some point. My main issue with build quality was the playfield, whoever is making these needs to SAND EVERY OPENING BEFORE THEY CLEAR IT... Never have I had to clean out a game so frequently out of the box. We've, and this is no joke, had to clean it up at least a dozen times in 100 games just from saw dust debris that the balls knock off the drop openings until it's all "knocked off". Don't get me wrong, the playfield is beautiful and crisp and solid, just need to sand those openings before it's cleared. The coin box also surprised me in that there is no attachment loop on the back so it just "sits" in the spot. Overall build quality A-.

Gameplay:
One of the other things that really surprised me is the code, and by surprised I mean (again this is my opinion) I'm quite happy with where Spooky is at on this and don't see the reasons for the negativity. Even in the current version the game is plenty deep enough and will be exceptionally deep once Spooky gets everything in there they want. Animations are fine, modes are plenty, shots are challenging. However, the bugs are crippling... Every so often the game will eject 3 balls into the lane and then lock up, or you'll find yourself "stuck" with no idea what shot is the next one. The modes have got to have a timer... ALL of them. Also, having to restart everything on every ball is extremely frustrating. There has to be some sort of "carry over" from one ball to the next. Every new ball essentially is a completely new game and while the layout is awesome, it gets a bit disheartening to always have to start over every ball. There is no "mystery" light so telling me "mystery is lit" was extremely confusing at first, I get this is a carryover from Ultraman but please fix this. It should say "shoot the pumpkin" or something that doesn't call out a light that doesn't exist. I know all of this can be fixed and that's what's so exciting about this game, when they are fixed, this pin is going to be next level awesome. I look forward to having more settings like ball timers and such but I get their point. People freaked out so much in the beginning they had no choice but to start pumping in assets and callouts but I can't help but think that impacted the basics a bit. Currently, and currently is the main point here as I know it'll get better, C.

Other Thoughts:
Powder coating is amazing, really what you get for your money is simply not available from anywhere else. I know I already made that point but look at the price and then look at what you get... It's a complete steal in todays market. An equivalent JJP/Stern would run at least $12K NIB. Audio is out. freaking. standing. Getting used to how the game plays with the balls coming out of the sling is pretty neat. I don't think balls need to be staged there, it gives me a moment to breath and "reset" a bit as the game progresses. Out of my collection, no other pin plays like this one which I really, and I mean really, enjoy. Personally I think Spooky has a complete Grand Slam here with this pin and once some of the rougher edges are corrected (code and continuing manufacturing improvements) those who have gotten out are going to really regret that decision. The heat Spooky has taken to date is quite frankly, ridiculous. Their service and support is top notch, SpookyLuke is absolutely amazing. Those of you who are still on the fence, don't be, get excited about your place in line as seeing is believing with this pin. I'm so happy I jumped in on this pin when I did and have absolutely zero regrets and am super excited as to what's coming on the horizon with future code updates. Thank you to everyone at Spooky who has worked on this pin, built this pin, and made this pin come to life. I'll keep saying it, you really do have something special here.

Thanks,
Jeff

#2998 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

The loops are really tough! But a good machine should have easy and hard shots or it would be boring in no time.

I'm curious... the loops don't look super tight to me, but I've yet to play UM/HW... is it because they actually are like "Ghostbusters left orbit" tight where it's barely the width of the ball, or is it just awkward non-standard positioning of where the orbit entries are. The left one reminds me a lot of...well...Ghostbusters, the right one seems not all that far over when you consider games like AC/DC or Family Guy (both games I'm notoriously bad at shooting the right orbit on).

#2999 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Wanted to take some time to post my review of the game now that I've put roughly 100 games on my machine, this review will be based on how things stand today and are completely my opinions only. This review will cover everything I can think of and will be as honest as anyone reading it would want, warts and all.
Overall Impressions/Feedback:
I wanted to start here because I really feel like every review should start with a summary so that if you don't want to read the novel that is the rest of this, you don't have to. Okay so to start, Spooky has done something really awesome here. Now that I have my machine I really cannot, for the life of me, figure out where ANY of the negativity has come from for this title (cannot speak on Ultraman, this is entirely about Halloween). Once some of the warts have been removed, more on that below, this pin is going to be absolutely outstanding. The game is challenging but straight forward, the art package is second to none, and the "bang for the buck" is unparalleled in the market today. Overall grade, A+++++++.
Shipping/Receiving:
Honestly, and this may be just me, I really do not like how Spooky packaged my machine. To date I've received NIB from Dutch, Stern, and JJP but none of them box like Spooky does. The machine itself was strapped to the pallet which I wasn't expecting and to get it off you have to cut those straps which of course is no big deal but because the machine is essentially sandwiched between a top piece and a bottom piece once we cut those straps, getting it off the pallet was difficult and unexpectedly challenging. I had an oversized pallet on mine (which was requested) which added a bit of extra difficulty. Once you get it off the pallet though, it wasn't any different than any other machine. Overall shipping grade C.
Build Quality:
Overall my machine is top notch here, no issues with the head being out of square (like one person showed), decals were applied properly with no bubbles or peeling edges. Really like the fact Spooky ships the felt leg covers with their machines. Wires were reasonably well bundled and organized although I have serious OCD here so my standards are a bit high but overall I'd say B+. Game worked out of the box but I did have to tighten the spring on the center drop target which seems to be common. I also had to redo the pumpkin mount as after about 50 games mine began to bend down and sag a bit. A well placed zip tie around the light socket and back of the bracket solved that problem. Otherwise, mechanically the game was top notch. The main screen isn't very good but enabling the "gamma" setting as recommended by another poster worked pretty well. Still will probably do the IPS screen upgrade at some point. My main issue with build quality was the playfield, whoever is making these needs to SAND EVERY OPENING BEFORE THEY CLEAR IT... Never have I had to clean out a game so frequently out of the box. We've, and this is no joke, had to clean it up at least a dozen times in 100 games just from saw dust debris that the balls knock off the drop openings until it's all "knocked off". Don't get me wrong, the playfield is beautiful and crisp and solid, just need to sand those openings before it's cleared. The coin box also surprised me in that there is no attachment loop on the back so it just "sits" in the spot. Overall build quality A-.
Gameplay:
One of the other things that really surprised me is the code, and by surprised I mean (again this is my opinion) I'm quite happy with where Spooky is at on this and don't see the reasons for the negativity. Even in the current version the game is plenty deep enough and will be exceptionally deep once Spooky gets everything in there they want. Animations are fine, modes are plenty, shots are challenging. However, the bugs are crippling... Every so often the game will eject 3 balls into the lane and then lock up, or you'll find yourself "stuck" with no idea what shot is the next one. The modes have got to have a timer... ALL of them. Also, having to restart everything on every ball is extremely frustrating. There has to be some sort of "carry over" from one ball to the next. Every new ball essentially is a completely new game and while the layout is awesome, it gets a bit disheartening to always have to start over every ball. There is no "mystery" light so telling me "mystery is lit" was extremely confusing at first, I get this is a carryover from Ultraman but please fix this. It should say "shoot the pumpkin" or something that doesn't call out a light that doesn't exist. I know all of this can be fixed and that's what's so exciting about this game, when they are fixed, this pin is going to be next level awesome. I look forward to having more settings like ball timers and such but I get their point. People freaked out so much in the beginning they had no choice but to start pumping in assets and callouts but I can't help but think that impacted the basics a bit. Currently, and currently is the main point here as I know it'll get better, C.
Other Thoughts:
Powder coating is amazing, really what you get for your money is simply not available from anywhere else. I know I already made that point but look at the price and then look at what you get... It's a complete steal in todays market. An equivalent JJP/Stern would run at least $12K NIB. Audio is out. freaking. standing. Getting used to how the game plays with the balls coming out of the sling is pretty neat. I don't think balls need to be staged there, it gives me a moment to breath and "reset" a bit as the game progresses. Out of my collection, no other pin plays like this one which I really, and I mean really, enjoy. Personally I think Spooky has a complete Grand Slam here with this pin and once some of the rougher edges are corrected (code and continuing manufacturing improvements) those who have gotten out are going to really regret that decision. The heat Spooky has taken to date is quite frankly, ridiculous. Their service and support is top notch, SpookyLuke is absolutely amazing. Those of you who are still on the fence, don't be, get excited about your place in line as seeing is believing with this pin. I'm so happy I jumped in on this pin when I did and have absolutely zero regrets and am super excited as to what's coming on the horizon with future code updates. Thank you to everyone at Spooky who has worked on this pin, built this pin, and made this pin come to life. I'll keep saying it, you really do have something special here.
Thanks,
Jeff

Thanks for the in-depth review! Definitely eases my mind as I await mine.

#3000 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I'm curious... the loops don't look super tight to me, but I've yet to play UM/HW... is it because they actually are like "Ghostbusters left orbit" tight where it's barely the width of the ball, or is it just awkward non-standard positioning of where the orbit entries are. The left one reminds me a lot of...well...Ghostbusters, the right one seems not all that far over when you consider games like AC/DC or Family Guy (both games I'm notoriously bad at shooting the right orbit on).

The left one is easier, but I would say both orbits are non standard types. Not like the left on GB, as that felt like a loop. They remind me of the orbits on ACNC. For me, the right is hard to hit.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 16,870 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 338.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/60?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.