IMG_4867 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4865 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0488 (resized).jpg
IMG_0487 (resized).jpg
IMG_0482 (resized).jpg
IMG_0486 (resized).jpg
IMG_0484 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,873 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 338.
#2701 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Nope, owners legit just freaking the F out about the state of the code. Panicking. Some guy f’n GAVE his spot away for free. Mental. No patience.

Don’t forget the deeproot comparisons

#2702 2 years ago

So ridiculous.

Quoted from Oaken:

Don’t forget the deeproot comparisons

#2703 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:The official wizard mode(s) isn't properly coded in currently, so I wouldn't expect the game to behave at all once you hit that point. It'll take us a little time but we'll be getting to that after the next couple updates!

Could you put in a placeholder points award and then reset the modes so the game doesn't just end like that?

#2704 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Could you put in a placeholder points award and then reset the modes so the game doesn't just end like that?

Not a bad idea at all. We could probably do this.

#2705 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:Not a bad idea at all. We could probably do this.

I remember some Stern games were like that for the longest time.

“Insert Wizard mode name here!”
“50,000!”

rd

#2706 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Whatever you do, do not go read the UM owners thread. Yikes! It’s like WW3 In there.

It looks like a few people are mad that they aren't able to flip their pre-order for big profits so they're trying to claim false advertising/bait & switch when they probably just need to back away from the podcasts for a bit.

#2707 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Morning Everybody! Been seeing lots of people ask for more gameplay footage and streams. Been working on getting a small little recording studio set up in my spare bedroom, thought I'd share some gameplay for everyone to watch.

Definitely still have lots to learn for recording gameplay, will get more cameras and mics set up, get rid of that echo. Hope you all enjoy!

Really enjoyed this video, I had watched it on YouTube this morning before seeing this thread - which means it’s hitting the YT algorithm correctly. If you don’t mind me commenting on your setup, I think your mic is the weakest part of it.

You have very unique commentary! Make it easier for us to understand it!

Really looking forward to seeing more of these!

#2708 2 years ago

A few, yes. But there are also a lot of concerned buyers holding on to their spots and getting…well…”spooked”. The HWN buyers seem more confident. I think the comparisons to Godzilla is really what’s shaking the UM buyers. I’m not personally excited by where the code is at on either game at this point but I’m trying to be patient and have some faith.

Quoted from Agent_Hero:

It looks like a few people are mad that they aren't able to flip their pre-order for big profits so they're trying to claim false advertising/bait & switch when they probably just need to back away from the podcasts for a bit.

#2709 2 years ago

Does anyone else plan on bringing this pin out during October then putting it away for the other 11 months?

Yeah me neither my wife didn't love that idea. Lol

#2710 2 years ago

Huge Halloween franchise fan here; cant wait to get mine! I think Spooky has captured the vibe of the original movie. Even the additional music is really good, and I actually like the animations. Its a challenging license as well. Only gamble I might not take next time is being a Day 1 order. Kicking myself that I could’ve gotten a preorder spot for cheaper! But if you're a Halloween fan this is the ultimate thing to have in your collection.

#2711 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Whatever you do, do not go read the UM owners thread. Yikes! It’s like WW3 In there.

You might want to edit that to, "It's like a Kaiju Rumble in there."

#2712 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Really enjoyed this video, I had watched it on YouTube this morning before seeing this thread - which means it’s hitting the YT algorithm correctly. If you don’t mind me commenting on your setup, I think your mic is the weakest part of it.
You have very unique commentary! Make it easier for us to understand it!
Really looking forward to seeing more of these!

Yeah the echo was pretty appalling I must say Definitely gonna get that taken care of. My next question for everyone is should I try to mount a camera focused on just the two upper playfields, or set another one more at player pov looking up the playfield from the flippers?

#2713 2 years ago

More like Kaiju Grumble haha

Quoted from lpeters82:

You might want to edit that to, "It's like a Kaiju Rumble in there."

#2714 2 years ago

I would prioritize getting a nice clean view of the LCD and one solid crisp clear and bright overhead view. Maybe the company should invest in some high def cameras for streaming. I think it would be worth it to have on hand especially if people’s opinions are being swayed by other lower quality streams first.

Quoted from SpookyBug:

Yeah the echo was pretty appalling I must say Definitely gonna get that taken care of. My next question for everyone is should I try to mount a camera focused on just the two upper playfields, or set another one more at player pov looking up the playfield from the flippers?

#2715 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Pinball content on YT is hard because it’s innately vertical. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a great setup.

I am of the opinion less is more, because you can really only perceive one thing at a time. Three feeds is plenty. I like the table vertically of the left, but with the host centered and the main subject on the right. The HDMI out of the screen should go above the host.

The host really is the key part, IMHO. Emphasize that more than anything. MarvLoco and SDTM are good because they are likable people and have well lit setups.

#2716 2 years ago

As a casual player just trying to get a feel for how a game plays, I've always enjoyed Buffalo Pinball's "Bro Do You Even Pinball" streams. They seem to have a good layout for the cameras and I can get an idea of how the game plays based on how they have their cameras.

#2717 2 years ago

IEP and Deadflip are the gold standard for me.

Quoted from Agent_Hero:

As a casual player just trying to get a feel for how a game plays, I've always enjoyed Buffalo Pinball's "Bro Do You Even Pinball" streams. They seem to have a good layout for the cameras and I can get an idea of how the game plays based on how they have their cameras.

#2718 2 years ago

Deadflip has good equipment, but I zone out if a really good player is just burning through the entire game day one. I don't need to see the wizard mode to know if I'll like a game or not.

#2719 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

IEP and Deadflip are the gold standard for me.

Deadflip has a gorgeous setup technically. But he tends to ramble. I am not going to watch an hour and fifty four minute video with no editing!

#2720 2 years ago

Really? I only really watch an entire stream if the player is screaming through the code. I want to get a succinct feel of the work flow of the game so I love IEP for that.

Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Deadflip has good equipment, but I zone out if a really good player is just burning through the entire game day one. I don't need to see the wizard mode to know if I'll like a game or not.

Yeah, i hear that. I don’t watch him live. Only when it’s posted later so I can FF haha

Quoted from BriannaWu:

Deadflip has a gorgeous setup technically. But he tends to ramble. I am not going to watch an hour and fifty four minute video with no editing!

#2721 2 years ago

I'd rather see decent players crash and burn and see if they were close to getting further along. It's more relatable and you can kinda get the vibe for if there's a "one more game" feel to it rather than "ugh, I gotta go back through a bunch of wood chopping to get to that point where I drained".

#2722 2 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Can we stop using this as an insult for buyers when there are legitimate concerns? Plenty of buyers who buy to play can still feel like crap when they see a game tanking in value. Not because they were planning to sell, but let’s say you’ve pre-ordered game #400…you’re going to be waiting a year for your game - but in the meantime, you could have just skipped the pre-order & snagged an earlier spot cheaper. Things like they make non-flippers feel like a-holes.

#2723 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Can we stop using this as an insult for buyers when there are legitimate concerns? Plenty of buyers who buy to play can still feel like crap when they see a game tanking in value. Not because they were planning to sell, but let’s say you’ve pre-ordered game #400…you’re going to be waiting a year for your game - but in the meantime, you could have just skipped the pre-order & snagged an earlier spot cheaper. Things like they make non-flippers feel like a-holes.

I'll stop using that term when the FOMO buying stops. Day one everyone was on here trying to gauge how soon both titles would sell out as if they'd never be available on the secondary market ever again. Anyone with a bit of self control could have passed on a pre-order for titles that barely had any gameplay footage, code that was promised to be a year away from being complete, and desired pinball designers from past titles were only confirmed to be consultants. With all of those question marks, I thought the wisest choice for me was a standard edition since I like the Halloween title. Maybe I stick with it, maybe not, but I have a year to see how it goes and by then with the way prices are going it may be the cheapest NIB title out there.

On the positive side, I think both titles are worth buying, they've definitely put in a lot of effort to develop the code, and the games seem to be trending in a positive direction.

#2724 2 years ago

I took the same approach with buying a standard. But I also got caught up in the fomo. Won’t do this again. It was perfect timing for the release. Nothing had been out and it was a relatable enough theme especially coming off R&M.

Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I'll stop using that term when the FOMO buying stops. Day one everyone was on here trying to gauge how soon both titles would sell out as if they'd never be available on the secondary market ever again. Anyone with a bit of self control could have passed on a pre-order for titles that barely had any gameplay footage, code that was promised to be a year away from being complete, and desired pinball designers from past titles were only confirmed to be consultants. With all of those question marks, I thought the wisest choice for me was a standard edition since I like the Halloween title. Maybe I stick with it, maybe not, but I have a year to see how it goes and by then with the way prices are going it may be the cheapest NIB title out there.
On the positive side, I think both titles are worth buying, they've definitely put in a lot of effort to develop the code, and the games seem to be trending in a positive direction.

#2725 2 years ago

Me too. That bottom hedge shot always gets me. But got my upper playfield dialed in perfectly and can make the ramp and butt pretzel 99% of the time thanks to ajs video on adjustments

Quoted from kciaccio:

I have problem direct shooting the lowest hedge..lol

#2726 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

Me too. That bottom hedge shot always gets me. But got my upper playfield dialed in perfectly and can make the ramp and butt pretzel 99% of the time thanks to ajs video on adjustments

What works for me is holding the left flipper up when the ball comes out of the left lifter and then hitting it off of the tip of the right flipper.

#2727 2 years ago

I've always preferred to keep my games on a credit mode instead of free play. HW hasn't kept any remaining credits when repowering the game. I didn't see anything in the menu that appeared to impact the loss of any credit balance. My ACNC and RnM both keep any credits between powerups. Of course free play is one resolution but wondered if any owners had other ideas or solutions?

#2728 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Not a bad idea at all. We could probably do this.

why not leave code you haven't finished at all out of your current release?
"machine stopping" bugs should not be in an update release which is not labeled "test / alpha".

#2729 2 years ago

I've had Halloween since the beginning of November and have put a ton of games on it. It really is a unique layout and I'm enjoying it a lot. These are just some thoughts on the code and how I would implement things.

--Don't auto-select pumpkin modes
--If a pumpkin mode is active when multi-ball is started, pause it until multi ball is complete.

Hedge Multi-ball:

--Instead of "locking" a ball in each hedge to start, qualify each hedge independently with 3 shots each
--Any shots to a hedge after qualifying will increase that hedge's jackpot value when in multi-ball
--Multi-ball can be started when at least 1 hedge is qualified at the scoop
--1 hedge = 2 balls, 2 hedges = 3 balls, 3 hedges = 4 balls
--Multi-ball can be canceled at the scoop if you only have 1 or 2 hedges qualified and want to go for more
--While in multi-ball, you can complete each hedge by hitting its drop target first followed by the hedge shot.
--Once a hedge is complete you can complete it again for additional jackpots but only after completing other hedges that are active during that multi-ball.
--Completing all 3 hedges, either all at once or individually in 2 or 3 separate multi-balls randomly assigns Michael to one of the hedges for the Super Jackpot, and if hit qualifies hedge for the night he came home
--Scoring - Jackpots multiplied by how many hedges you go into multi-ball with.

Sanitarium Multi-ball:

--Asylum levels would be based on how many patients you collect by hitting the drop targets, 1=10, 2=20, 3=30
--Restartable, keeping track of how many patients you previously collected

House Multi-ball:

--Instead of just 3 center ramps to start, maybe a combo of hitting the tombstone and then the center ramp with a timeout?
--During multiball make Michael slowly come back to life so you might need to hit the spinners again before collecting the Super Jackpot

#2730 2 years ago

This is my first purchase with spooky and only my second new pin purchase. I stopped viewing this thread when people were complaining out the code. My wife has been monitoring Facebook post about the code updates. Spooky is certainly posting updates and listening to people's requests. I wished people would stop complaining and try make positive comments what spooky could do to make the code better. We are number 701 and are very excited about our purchase.

#2731 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

. I think the comparisons to Godzilla is really what’s shaking the UM buyers.

Meh. A Stern is a Stern. It's a known quantity. I ordered UM because this layout is ridiculously unique. Godzilla...even with the moving building and whatnot...not so much. I'd like to own both eventually, but I'm not bailing on UM to get Godzilla, even though arguably Godzilla was THE dream theme for me (aside from Tron). They're gonna sell 5000+ Godzillas without even trying. They'll be around. Do not regret choosing Ultraman when it was announced. The real issue is the "gotta have it NOW" and flipper mentality that's become completely ubiquitous in this hobby. *edit* Oh, and also the fact that people are so easily manipulated into buying into other people's narratives.... that's a huge one.

Quoted from Rarehero:

let’s say you’ve pre-ordered game #400…you’re going to be waiting a year for your game - but in the meantime, you could have just skipped the pre-order & snagged an earlier spot cheaper.

Hey, it's me! Mr. 428 or whatever, checking in here LOL. There's a good chance I'm going to buy an already produced game or an earlier slot. That said, my only real holdup is: 1. Haven't played the game yet, but hoping to rectify that this week.... and 2. Wife is afraid we will end up with a CE and then have to pay for a BSE or eat the loss on the BSE slot. Not real concerned about #1. #2 is giving me some pause, but like I told the guy I'm talking to about his CE, I do think it would be real fun to show up at TPF 2023 with a NIB UM BSE and see what it would go for.

#2732 2 years ago

My game is on the way... I cannot stress enough how excited I am to get it. Really not sure what all the negativity is about but that seems to be a reoccurring theme around here for most titles... Everyone's excited, then everyone latches onto the negativity, then enough people get their games, then the game gets hugely popular again, then the prices go nuts... I really don't know why that is but it's predictable.

Jeff

#2733 2 years ago

90% of the negativity is herd mentality and the fact that there seems to be a large portion of the population these days that thinks it makes them cool to tear someone or something apart. The louder they cry on a public platform, the more attention they get. It's nauseating. Are there some legitimate concerns? Sure...there always is with every game. But the current negativity towards these games is pretty ridiculous and largely driven by a few individuals who seem to have some sort of vendetta against Spooky.

The layout is very unique and fun to shoot, even the upper playfields which I'm not usually a huge fan of. There are more shots than the vast majority of games released. The code is deeper than it gets credit for, and uses the entire playfield(s) in some creative ways. The art is GORGEOUS. The A/V assets are well used, especially the sounds and music which put a huge smile on my face as a fan of the theme. It's a really great game all around, no matter how many people want to dispute that. Sure, everyone has their own opinions of what makes a great game, but this is FAR from the trainwreck some would lead you to believe. Even taking all emotion and preference out of the equation, it's a solid game.

Are there some bugs? Sure. Could it use more code? Yup. Are there some quality control issues? Yup. Every single manufacturer has the same issues. Spooky has straight out demonstrated progress on every one of these issues. Not just talk, action. Is it as fast as everyone would like? Nope. They are a TINY company...a fraction of the size of the big boys, so yes, it's going to take longer in some cases. But they have shown real progress on every issue. People have been hired, bugs have been squashed, code continues to be added.

Bottom line is they deserve a heck of a lot more grace, patience, and trust than they have been getting lately.

#2734 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

My game is on the way... I cannot stress enough how excited I am to get it. Really not sure what all the negativity is about but that seems to be a reoccurring theme around here for most titles... Everyone's excited, then everyone latches onto the negativity, then enough people get their games, then the game gets hugely popular again, then the prices go nuts... I really don't know why that is but it's predictable.
Jeff

I'm very happy with mine. Minor issues I haven't figured out yet but the gameplay is really unique and a lot of fun for us. I'm having an issue where intermittently the ball has to try a couple times to get out of the trough. A couple times where the game dumps out an extra ball for no reason. Probably a switch issue or switch connector issue. I'm going to reseat all the connect tonight.

#2735 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

90% of the negativity is herd mentality and the fact that there seems to be a large portion of the population these days that thinks it makes them cool to tear someone or something apart. The louder they cry on a public platform, the more attention they get. It's nauseating. Are there some legitimate concerns? Sure...there always is with every game. But the current negativity towards these games is pretty ridiculous and largely driven by a few individuals who seem to have some sort of vendetta against Spooky.
The layout is very unique and fun to shoot, even the upper playfields which I'm not usually a huge fan of. There are more shots than the vast majority of games released. The code is deeper than it gets credit for, and uses the entire playfield(s) in some creative ways. The art is GORGEOUS. The A/V assets are well used, especially the sounds and music which put a huge smile on my face as a fan of the theme. It's a really great game all around, no matter how many people want to dispute that. Sure, everyone has their own opinions of what makes a great game, but this is FAR from the trainwreck some would lead you to believe. Even taking all emotion and preference out of the equation, it's a solid game.
Are there some bugs? Sure. Could it use more code? Yup. Are there some quality control issues? Yup. Every single manufacturer has the same issues. Spooky has straight out demonstrated progress on every one of these issues. Not just talk, action. Is it as fast as everyone would like? Nope. They are a TINY company...a fraction of the size of the big boys, so yes, it's going to take longer in some cases. But they have shown real progress on every issue. People have been hired, bugs have been squashed, code continues to be added.
Bottom line is they deserve a heck of a lot more grace, patience, and trust than they have been getting lately.

I think the pin is a blast to play in its current form. When it's all said and done, it's going to be bad ass!

#2736 2 years ago

Nice, you should post this as a review of the game. It’s probably the most level headed thing I’ve read about it.

Quoted from Jediturtle:

#2737 2 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I'm very happy with mine. Minor issues I haven't figured out yet but the gameplay is really unique and a lot of fun for us. I'm having an issue where intermittently the ball has to try a couple times to get out of the trough. A couple times where the game dumps out an extra ball for no reason. Probably a switch issue or switch connector issue. I'm going to reseat all the connect tonight.

You are on the right track. There is a setting to adjust the trough power, but honestly that would be my last resort. I'd go though all the switches in the test menu and see if something isn't registering correctly. The trough also has two optos, one for the ball one and one for the jam.

#2738 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I think the pandemic is making all of us a bit crazy, TBH.

Coming from the game development world, I see Spooky as an indie developer, whereas Stern is AAA. You have to expect a few rough edges, but the benefit it you have a team that put their heart into everything you see.

#2739 2 years ago

Not sure if it’s the pandemic or not but I think in general people are more critical than ever.

The good thing about spooky in some ways is that they don’t have a deep roster working on games. Luke has personally reached out to help with issues on more than one occasion, Morgan has responded to my questions personally on more than one occasion and I’m sure that if I sent Bug or anyone else an email with a question it would be answered promptly.

It was brought up in another thread about how everyone compares manufacturer’s and one place spooky has every company beat is customer service and adaptability.

Quoted from BriannaWu:

Coming from the game development world, I see Spooky as an indie developer, whereas Stern is AAA. You have to expect a few rough edges, but the benefit it you have a team that put their heart into everything you see.

#2740 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

Not sure if it’s the pandemic or not but I think in general people are more critical than ever.
The good thing about spooky in some ways is that they don’t have a deep roster working on games. Luke has personally reached out to help with issues on more than one occasion, Morgan has responded to my questions personally on more than one occasion and I’m sure that if I sent Bug or anyone else an email with a question it would be answered promptly.
It was brought up in another thread about how everyone compares manufacturer’s and one place spooky has every company beat is customer service and adaptability.

Couldn’t agree more…. Bug and Squirrel have answered all my emails promptly. I’ve not once thought I made a mistake buying Halloween. I’m in this game for the long haul.

#2741 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

These are $7k-$10k machines. Not $10 Steam downloads. False equivalency. At these prices, extreme critique is to be expected...nothing crazy about it, nothing to do with the pandemic. It's a major purchase. Rough edges should not be expected.

#2742 2 years ago

Besides the obviously early code I'm still enjoying the game a lot with it's unique layout and beautiful art package.

I've also been pleased how well it has worked gameplay wise out of the box with no tweaking or fixes.

It may well just be luck of the draw, but I'm a little disappointed with the cabinet build quality. Nothing too crazy, but it feels a little rough and amateurish. My Alice Cooper has had a lot more gameplay issues than Halloween, but the cabinet seemed notably more solid build and basically perfect.

20220119_135305 (resized).jpg20220119_135305 (resized).jpg20220119_135324 (resized).jpg20220119_135324 (resized).jpg20220119_135420 (resized).jpg20220119_135420 (resized).jpg20220119_135426 (resized).jpg20220119_135426 (resized).jpg
#2743 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

This adds to the negativity...

halloween sale (resized).JPGhalloween sale (resized).JPG
#2744 2 years ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

Besides the obviously early code I'm still enjoying the game a lot with it's unique layout and beautiful art package.
I've also been pleased how well it has worked gameplay wise out of the box with no tweaking or fixes.
It may well just be luck of the draw, but I'm a little disappointed with the cabinet build quality. Nothing too crazy, but it feels a little rough and amateurish. My Alice Cooper has had a lot more gameplay issues than Halloween, but the cabinet seemed notably more solid build and basically perfect.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yep , my cabinet is about the same
. Poor quality art installation, you can tell it was cut on the game..and cabinet not square. I've had mine for a week and contacted them the day I got it, no response yet., And missing my plaque

#2745 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Yep , my cabinet is about the same
. Poor quality art installation, you can tell it was cut on the game..and cabinet not square. I've had mine for a week and contacted them the day I got it, no response yet., And missing my plaque

Yeah, that's not cool. Like I mentioned in a previous post. I prefer quality over getting mine anytime soon. I think these guys feel rushed and under pressure. This is the type of results you get which stinks.

#2746 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

This adds to the negativity...[quoted image]

All I see are a bunch of greedy assholes who wanted to screw people over from flipping and are getting exactly what they deserve. If you're not into the game/theme then why in the world would you plop a non-refundable deposit down...??? This isn't FOMO, this is greed.

Jeff

#2747 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

This adds to the negativity...[quoted image]

It looks like eight want out, five need money, two are switching to Ultra Man, and one has upgraded spots and is selling the former spot. I excluded two known retailers, because of course they'll be looking to sell. Seems like a fairly normal ratio with so many other releases. I'd be surprised if half of the listings aren't veiled "I can't flip this so I'm cutting my losses." If you're up against it money-wise in the first place why go all-in with the highest level of the game when they're all the same layout?

#2748 2 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

It looks like eight want out, five need money, two are switching to Ultra Man, and one has upgraded spots and is selling the former spot. I excluded two known retailers, because of course they'll be looking to sell. Seems like a fairly normal ratio with so many other releases. I'd be surprised if half of the listings aren't veiled "I can't flip this so I'm cutting my losses." If you're up against it money-wise in the first place why go all-in with the highest level of the game when they're all the same layout?

Nobody is losing money on NIB pins but Spooky owners in this market. Unfortunately. Even Led Zepplin, probably the worst NIB pin you can buy isn't losing money like these Spooky games..

#2749 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Nobody is losing money on NIB pins but Spooky owners in this market. Unfortunately. Even Led Zepplin, probably the worst NIB pin you can buy isn't losing money like these Spooky games..

It's only a loss if you try to sell now. That's on them.

#2750 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I've had Halloween since the beginning of November and have put a ton of games on it. It really is a unique layout and I'm enjoying it a lot. These are just some thoughts on the code and how I would implement things.
--Don't auto-select pumpkin modes
--If a pumpkin mode is active when multi-ball is started, pause it until multi ball is complete.
Hedge Multi-ball:
--Instead of "locking" a ball in each hedge to start, qualify each hedge independently with 3 shots each
--Any shots to a hedge after qualifying will increase that hedge's jackpot value when in multi-ball
--Multi-ball can be started when at least 1 hedge is qualified at the scoop
--1 hedge = 2 balls, 2 hedges = 3 balls, 3 hedges = 4 balls
--Multi-ball can be canceled at the scoop if you only have 1 or 2 hedges qualified and want to go for more
--While in multi-ball, you can complete each hedge by hitting its drop target first followed by the hedge shot.
--Once a hedge is complete you can complete it again for additional jackpots but only after completing other hedges that are active during that multi-ball.
--Completing all 3 hedges, either all at once or individually in 2 or 3 separate multi-balls randomly assigns Michael to one of the hedges for the Super Jackpot, and if hit qualifies hedge for the night he came home
--Scoring - Jackpots multiplied by how many hedges you go into multi-ball with.
Sanitarium Multi-ball:
--Asylum levels would be based on how many patients you collect by hitting the drop targets, 1=10, 2=20, 3=30
--Restartable, keeping track of how many patients you previously collected
House Multi-ball:
--Instead of just 3 center ramps to start, maybe a combo of hitting the tombstone and then the center ramp with a timeout?
--During multiball make Michael slowly come back to life so you might need to hit the spinners again before collecting the Super Jackpot

Yes to all of this!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nipomo, CA
There are 16,873 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 338.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/55?hl=morgoth00 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.