20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6888 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6889 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-03-22 205639 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,926 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 339.
#2651 2 years ago
Quoted from Deezer5150:

Greetings! Has anyone else experienced an epileptic Hedge Michael? On occasion Hedge Michael #2 sits and shakes rapidly. There is no issue during the servo test and it stops at times during gameplay. Any thoughts?

Michael is coming
Strange one!

#2652 2 years ago
Quoted from Deezer5150:

Greetings! Has anyone else experienced an epileptic Hedge Michael? On occasion Hedge Michael #2 sits and shakes rapidly. There is no issue during the servo test and it stops at times during gameplay. Any thoughts?

I have this same thing on Michael #3 lol. Haven't investigated yet though...

#2653 2 years ago
Quoted from Deezer5150:

Replace the servo motor. There should be one in your goody bag. My #3 on Ultraman had tremors. Replaced the servo and all's well.

#2654 2 years ago

This may be intended, but I've found that the right drop off hole on the sanitarium playfield is an almost guaranteed sdtm. I've started making a conscious effort to avoid it, but was curious if that might an adjustment thing, or if it's just meant to be a risky thing?

#2655 2 years ago

Just give it a little shake

Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

This may be intended, but I've found that the right drop off hole on the sanitarium playfield is an almost guaranteed sdtm. I've started making a conscious effort to avoid it, but was curious if that might an adjustment thing, or if it's just meant to be a risky thing?

#2656 2 years ago

Special delivery from spooky

20220115_153516 (resized).jpg20220115_153516 (resized).jpg
#2657 2 years ago

Hello, I just unboxed my #219 CE from Spooky, two issues so far.

UPDATE:
I was able to slightly bend the free floating outside ball guide (which was beyond 90 degrees, allowing ball to sit on top metal guide) back to 90 degrees and it corrected the issues. Was simple and bent easily and just enough to where it is likely supposed to be originally.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

1)Immediately, the left drop target was not working, actually all were not working, but the left one was locked down. I lifted the PF and found that the target was not in correctly, adjusted the target in-front of the slide and all was fine.

2) Once playing the first multiball a ball disappeared... after losing the two other balls I search and the ball search also did not revel the hidden ball. It was sitting between the left side wall and metal guide.... this has now happened 4-6 times. See photo. Has anyone else had this issue? This happened after hitting the center ramp and ball rolls left cross metal guide and falls into the left return.

I don't want to bend the guide.... need a fix?
Thanks for any help here guys... RKip

IMG_5897 (resized).jpgIMG_5897 (resized).jpg

#2658 2 years ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

#199 here, Spooky communication occurred over Christmas holidays so this may not be as representative but here goes: I got my butter/no butter email 12/21. The invoice email came 1/3 with a due date of 1/18 and I paid it the same day. Was notified my machine was ready to ship 1/4, rec'd on 1/7. Played every day since...

Sweet!!! Getting closer....

#2659 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Sweet!!! Getting closer....

I picked up #219 today... 1/15/22. Was delivered on 1/14/22.

#2660 2 years ago
Quoted from RKip455:

I picked up #219 today... 1/15/22. Was delivered on 1/14/22.

Whoa!!! I'm 264, so maybe February?

#2661 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

There is not a single pinball machine in existence that is hassle free. If your going to buy a pin from any manufacturer you should brace yourself for having to dial it in, perform general maintenance / preventative maintenance and repair / adjustments. That is just the nature of pinball.

Completely disagree with this statement. My last 5 games are flawless, hassle free and required no adjustments at all from Stern. Personally liked an all metal mod I purchased for the Dr. Strange vortex spinner, which is the only adjustment I’ve made on all 5 machines. But the Stern original worked too.

I also like what Spooky is doing with their games too, but there are adjustments.

#2662 2 years ago

New problem... I know I can fix it by removing the left sling and wire form and the associated nuts and post. However, after only playing 30 games or so this is getting frustrating to say the least.

The left SS flap, in the left in-lane, is bent upward and holds balls entering into the left in-lane. See pic's. Right side is fine... anyone else have this issue?
IMG_5900 (resized).jpgIMG_5900 (resized).jpgIMG_5901 (resized).jpgIMG_5901 (resized).jpgIMG_5902 (resized).jpgIMG_5902 (resized).jpg

#2663 2 years ago
Quoted from RKip455:

New problem... I know I can fix it by removing the left sling and wire form and the associated nuts and post. However, after only playing 30 games or so this is getting frustrating to say the least.
The left SS flap, in the left in-lane, is bent upward and holds balls entering into the left in-lane. See pic's. Right side is fine... anyone else have this issue?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I’ve got the same thing going on but seldom.

#2664 2 years ago

My pumpkin flasher isnt working at all, wires look intact, anybody else having this issue?

#2665 2 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Well I've never had the glass off and PF lifted as many times on any other machine except this one... minor issues. But heck the machine arrived NIB with 9 games played according to the Audit. Impossible with the issues I had with the drop targets and upper left ball return from the center ramp.

Come on Spooky... step it up!

#2666 2 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

OK... so I took off the sling plastics and all I had to do was loosen the to post, see photo and the SS flap laid down flat... it was not bent but post were over tightened causing the flap to buckle. I held the flap down to push the enter "V" section flat while tightening the post back into place.

First pic was before adjustments, then two showing flap repositioned. Pretty simple fix.

Good Luck... RKip

IMG_5904 (resized).jpgIMG_5904 (resized).jpgIMG_5908 (resized).jpgIMG_5908 (resized).jpgIMG_5909 (resized).jpgIMG_5909 (resized).jpg
#2667 2 years ago

Just got mine on Friday. Been playing all weekend. Just incredibly beautiful game. Love the video clips and sound. Really enjoying the code so far. I have 1.04 right now, just picked up a new 32gb thumb drive. Game really makes you get better at aiming and shooting. Different modes really having you shoot all over the play field. Just an amazing total package. Only a few small issues, mostly adjustments. Switch arms that stick up too high and hang up the ball. A couple of weird anomalies, again nothing major. Booted today and the right flipper wouldn’t flip. Checked the leaf switches in test, all register. Power cycled game, right flipper works again. I have some ball hangups in the trough, ball not coming out on the first or second attempts sometimes, probably another switch arm sticking up too high or misalignment. Biggest issue is I have this small black line in the middle of my display. I emailed it in. Can’t get the display off because it seems the torque was set a little too high on the drill driver and the carriage screws that hold it in place are stripped so I can’t remove all the nuts, they just spin. Threads in the middle of the screw are gone. ( I got 2 out ). Have to figure out how I’m going to get that apart with out damaging anything. Probably gently pull up while loosening hopefully grab some threads to back out. Otherwise very happy with the game. Has that one more game appeal. Shaker really shakes the room. Getting that shot on the upper playfield is really satisfying. Callouts are great. Would rather hear more from the girls than Dr. Loomis in the future. Don’t regret not getting butter, yeah it would be nice, but the decals are beautiful too.

#2668 2 years ago
Quoted from RKip455:

OK... so I took off the sling plastics and all I had to do was loosen the to post, see photo and the SS flap laid down flat... it was not bent but post were over tightened causing the flap to buckle. I held the flap down to push the enter "V" section flat while tightening the post back into place.
First pic was before adjustments, then two showing flap repositioned. Pretty simple fix.
Good Luck... RKip

Huh. No pooling. Could be worse here compared to JJP.

So far these are minor adjustments I’m seeing compared to Alien thread. I dropped my LV order cuz of issues there.

Not playing favorites as I have no pin but at least these seem minor. Except the update boot failures. Those still happening?

#2669 2 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

My pumpkin flasher isnt working at all, wires look intact, anybody else having this issue?

I’m having the same issue. Doesn’t activate during gameplay or lighting test. I haven’t taken any time to chase it down though.

#2670 2 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Just got mine on Friday. Been playing all weekend. Just incredibly beautiful game. Love the video clips and sound. Really enjoying the code so far. I have 1.04 right now, just picked up a new 32gb thumb drive. Game really makes you get better at aiming and shooting. Different modes really having you shoot all over the play field. Just an amazing total package. Only a few small issues, mostly adjustments. Switch arms that stick up too high and hang up the ball. A couple of weird anomalies, again nothing major. Booted today and the right flipper wouldn’t flip. Checked the leaf switches in test, all register. Power cycled game, right flipper works again. I have some ball hangups in the trough, ball not coming out on the first or second attempts sometimes, probably another switch arm sticking up too high or misalignment. Biggest issue is I have this small black line in the middle of my display. I emailed it in. Can’t get the display off because it seems the torque was set a little too high on the drill driver and the carriage screws that hold it in place are stripped so I can’t remove all the nuts, they just spin. Threads in the middle of the screw are gone. ( I got 2 out ). Have to figure out how I’m going to get that apart with out damaging anything. Probably gently pull up while loosening hopefully grab some threads to back out. Otherwise very happy with the game. Has that one more game appeal. Shaker really shakes the room. Getting that shot on the upper playfield is really satisfying. Callouts are great. Would rather hear more from the girls than Dr. Loomis in the future. Don’t regret not getting butter, yeah it would be nice, but the decals are beautiful too.

Green, what number are you? I’m 303, so curious how much longer it will be.

#2671 2 years ago

#198 direct from spooky.

#2672 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Green, what number are you? I’m 303, so curious how much longer it will be.

I’m 317. I heard from Bug it shouldn’t be long!

#2673 2 years ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

Did you receive an options email yet? I'm 257.

#2674 2 years ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

I haven’t. Have you?

#2675 2 years ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

Our machines will be like puppies from the same liter!

#2676 2 years ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

Nope

#2677 2 years ago
Quoted from RKip455:

Good Luck... RKip

Service info is inside your coin door

#2678 2 years ago

I had an issue with the right flipper. Sometimes the right flipper would not work on the first game after boot up. Checked right flipper in switch test and both switch 80 and 82 would register. Checked right flipper in coil test and coil would fire. I could reboot and the flipper would work fine for numerous plays. This happened 2 times and today right flipper does not work at all. Checked right flipper in switch test. Switch 82 registers but switch 80 does not. Jumpered a cross black and grey, should be switch 80, nothing. Traced the grey wire to its associated connector. It’s fully seated. Removed connector, inspected, everything looks normal. Reseated connector now switch 80 registers every time. Wanted to share in case anyone has a similar issue. For the newbies, do this with the power off!

#2679 2 years ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

Just paid my invoice for #241! You shouldn’t be too long!

#2680 2 years ago
Quoted from Tablewicked:

Just paid invoice for #237. So I’m right there with ya.
My bank wouldn’t wire to Canada, so I had to mail a check old school. Haha

#2681 2 years ago

Waiting for #225. Everything is paid for.

#2682 2 years ago

Received and installed the matching powder coat shooter housing. Plus the back alley creations blood.

E9596CF3-1FAF-4EC4-9506-25F0E2E7A35D (resized).jpegE9596CF3-1FAF-4EC4-9506-25F0E2E7A35D (resized).jpeg80D8A5FC-C55D-4770-B10C-0DCC09C62D07 (resized).jpeg80D8A5FC-C55D-4770-B10C-0DCC09C62D07 (resized).jpeg
#2683 2 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Received and installed the matching powder coat shooter housing. Plus the back alley creations blood.[quoted image][quoted image]

Very Nice!

#2684 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

I haven’t. Have you?

Quoted from BriannaWu:

I haven’t. Have you?

I haven't. JesseJames may have just sent a question to bug. I imagine they are getting close to the mid 200's though for email options.

Quoted from Tablewicked:

Thanks for the responses everyone!

#2685 2 years ago

Morning Everybody! Been seeing lots of people ask for more gameplay footage and streams. Been working on getting a small little recording studio set up in my spare bedroom, thought I'd share some gameplay for everyone to watch.

Definitely still have lots to learn for recording gameplay, will get more cameras and mics set up, get rid of that echo. Hope you all enjoy!

#2686 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Morning Everybody! Been seeing lots of people ask for more gameplay footage and streams. Been working on getting a small little recording studio set up in my spare bedroom, thought I'd share some gameplay for everyone to watch.

Definitely still have lots to learn for recording gameplay, will get more cameras and mics set up, get rid of that echo. Hope you all enjoy!

Looking good!! I’m so ready for mine.

#2687 2 years ago

Great vid thank's a lot

#2688 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Watching the video makes me realize how crappy of a pinball player I am and shouldn't even be in this hobby..lol

#2689 2 years ago

Wizard mode.. hit all shots..last shot the balcony. Hit shot..opto does not register,. Ball search drops it..hit again..opto not register, ball search kicks out, hit ball into sanatarium hole..nothing happens..ball search does nothing.. finally tilt out . Then nothing..since no balls in trough. Had to shut game off.

#2690 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Wizard mode.. hit all shots..last shot the balcony. Hit shot..opto does not register,. Ball search drops it..hit again..opto not register, ball search kicks out, hit ball into sanatarium hole..nothing happens..ball search does nothing.. finally tilt out . Then nothing..since no balls in trough. Had to shut game off.

Are you talking about "The Night He Came Home" mode? Pretty sure in that video that SpookyBug just posted above he makes mention that the mode isn't programmed yet? Maybe I heard it wrong.

#2691 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Watching the video makes me realize how crappy of a pinball player I am and shouldn't even be in this hobby..lol

I'm just glad the guy that designed the game has trouble consistently hitting that top hedge shot too I think I hit that shot by accident more that when I'm trying for it.

#2692 2 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Are you talking about "The Night He Came Home" mode? Pretty sure in that video that SpookyBug just posted above he makes mention that the mode isn't programmed yet? Maybe I heard it wrong.

Yes, that's what SpookyBug said, not implemented yet.

#2693 2 years ago

Got to wizard mode again.. no power to any flippers or slings now. Game just stuck.

#2694 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Got to wizard mode again.. no power to any flippers or slings now. Game just stuck.

The official wizard mode(s) isn't properly coded in currently, so I wouldn't expect the game to behave at all once you hit that point. It'll take us a little time but we'll be getting to that after the next couple updates!

#2695 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I'm just glad the guy that designed the game has trouble consistently hitting that top hedge shot too I think I hit that shot by accident more that when I'm trying for it.

I have problem direct shooting the lowest hedge..lol

#2696 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

The official wizard mode(s) isn't properly coded in currently, so I wouldn't expect the game to behave at all once you hit that point. It'll take us a little time but we'll be getting to that after the next couple updates!

#2697 2 years ago

Whatever you do, do not go read the UM owners thread. Yikes! It’s like WW3 In there.

#2698 2 years ago

Well crap, now I have to. Is it Kenada stirring the pot in there too?

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Whatever you do, do not go read the UM owners thread. Yikes! It’s like WW3 In there.

#2699 2 years ago

Nope, owners legit just freaking the F out about the state of the code. Panicking. Some guy f’n GAVE his spot away for free. Mental. No patience.

Quoted from Lopa:

Well crap, now I have to. Is it Kenada stirring the pot in there too?

#2700 2 years ago

All I know is the frenzy to buy this game next Halloween/October is going to pure madness !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nipomo, CA
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 49.99
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

There are 16,926 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 339.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/54?hl=arcyallen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.