IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6888 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6889 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-03-22 205639 (resized).png
IMG_4275 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,924 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 339.
#2551 2 years ago
Quoted from Danzig:

You’re doing nothing but whining and complaining on this thread yet you tell other people to “Grow up?” What are you, Kaneda Jr, or something?

Credit to Kaneda, at least he "Play's" his games. This Whistle D*ck is whining about not being able to sit around and stare at his "rod" while he tells a group of grown men who buy 10k toys how rich he is.

#2552 2 years ago
Quoted from Danzig:

You’re doing nothing but whining and complaining on this thread yet you tell other people to “Grow up?” What are you, Kaneda Jr, or something?

We all have role models we want to grow up to be like.

#2553 2 years ago
Quoted from SLRage:

Credit to Kaneda, at least he "Play's" his games. This Whistle D*ck is whining about not being able to sit around and stare at his "rod" while he tells a group of grown men who buy 10k toys how rich he is.

Never said I was rich. That was what someone else. Why don’t you come blow my whistle.

#2554 2 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Look at TWD, people hated on that and now one of the greatest games out there.

I agree, but TWD did have Lyman.

#2555 2 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Never said I was rich. That was what someone else. Why don’t you come blow my whistle.

Why do I get the impression I’m not the first guy you have said that to?

#2556 2 years ago

My God... There are some really unlikable people on pinside, but this guy is making his way to the top. Imagine having to be around him in person for even five minutes. It's amazing that any society can produce such obscenely self-righteous citizens. Please, for the love of God, STFU.

#2557 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

My God... There are some really unlikable people on pinside, but this guy is making his way to the top. Imagine having to be around him in person for even five minutes. It's amazing that any society can produce such obscenely self-righteous citizens. Please, for the love of God, STFU.

Poor you.

#2558 2 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:Totally agree. And there were not 1000s to send out. Literally there were 100 …. Should have taken 1-2 days.

Yet, you still cry.

Also it did take 1-2 days. Days are defined in 24 hours increments, so it probably only took 1 day to ship them out, when they decided they wanted to start. Your welcome should be the response to you.

I can't imagine how big a nightmare you have been on the previous contacts with spooky was like. People like you give humanity a bad rap!

#2559 2 years ago
Quoted from SLRage:

Why do I get the impression I’m not the first guy you have said that to?

He definitely loves rods and is very very particular about them.

#2560 2 years ago

Ok so can we get past the shooter rod drama Bc it’s bringing this thread down. I suggest we move on as all points have been made at this time.

#2561 2 years ago

508 for me. dont mind waiting one bit'' maybe in may

#2562 2 years ago

Thank you agreed. Move the fuck on

Quoted from delt31:

Ok so can we get past the shooter rod drama Bc it’s bringing this thread down. I suggest we move on as all points have been made at this time.

#2563 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Seriously. I'm just here to enjoy other people getting their game while I wait for 303 to come up.

#2564 2 years ago

Played a game last night and spent 6 blood on a ball save. Am I crazy or is “ball save” not implemented yet?

I might have just missed it.

#2565 2 years ago

7AM here, having a coffee laughing reading this. My STTNG is being collected today as traded for BOP/cash, normally have to travel hundreds of miles.
Wife is going to work soon and I can play/fix pinball. Life is good. Bring on Halloween with the knife shooter

#2566 2 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

My STTNG is being collected today as traded for BOP/cash,

Sorry for your loss...

#2567 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Sorry for your loss...

It’s the second one I’ve had, scratched that itch properly now. Going to someone who really wants one and it’s a nice one.

#2569 2 years ago

Another week or two until mine gets here.

Woooot!

Anyone buy other Halloween merchandise like shirts or anything to celebrate on shipment day??
Bake a Michael Myers cake or open a nice bottle of wine or whiskey?

Let’s talk how y’all celebrate this awesome pin showing up at your house.

#2570 2 years ago
Quoted from miyagiPins:

Woooot!
Anyone buy other Halloween merchandise like shirts or anything to celebrate on shipment day??

Not really but I am receiving my powder coated shooter rod block and Halloween rug today.

3F1A6982-15C3-49F8-83F7-F178B377782F (resized).jpeg3F1A6982-15C3-49F8-83F7-F178B377782F (resized).jpeg
#2571 2 years ago

Well, Halloween #166 has landed! It is a blast to play and the artwork looks awesome on both the cabinet and the playfield. I know it’s nothing that hasn’t already been said, I just wanted to reaffirm.

5AD8C79D-0AC4-4155-8599-9375A556E408 (resized).jpeg5AD8C79D-0AC4-4155-8599-9375A556E408 (resized).jpeg
#2572 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Not really but I am receiving my powder coated shooter rod block and Halloween rug today.[quoted image]

I couldn’t decide which rug I liked better so I ended up getting both.

0BFAC9E1-85F6-4D58-847C-1C6CDDFBEE0A (resized).jpeg0BFAC9E1-85F6-4D58-847C-1C6CDDFBEE0A (resized).jpeg
#2573 2 years ago
Quoted from miyagiPins:

Woooot!

Congrats, MiyagiPins. Thanks for bringing it back. Not certain how we'll celebrate Michael's arrival, but I'm certtain it will be a late night. W did pick up a few Halloween themed things in October at a Halloween (Holiday) merchandise store. Looking for ward to hanging them. I imagine that both whiskey and beer will be involved. We also have a nephew looking forward to its arrival so there will be non-Adult beverages available as well. Haha. Do you mind sharing what number you are? We are Number 257 and patiently awaiting teh game. Honestly, the wait has not been that brutal. It allowed us time to create a bit of a game room downstairs. Enjoy your celebration!!!!

#2574 2 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

508 for me. dont mind waiting one bit'' maybe in may

I’m #539. I guess that will hopefully be shipping around may/June.

How is the code progressing?

So far I have only played Ultra man at the Allentown pinball show. The code was pretty basic at that time but it was still fun to play.

Is there an adult/family setting in the menu like R Zombie?

#2575 2 years ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

Congrats, MiyagiPins. Thanks for bringing it back. Not certain how we'll celebrate Michael's arrival, but I'm certtain it will be a late night. W did pick up a few Halloween themed things in October at a Halloween (Holiday) merchandise store. Looking for ward to hanging them. I imagine that both whiskey and beer will be involved. We also have a nephew looking forward to its arrival so there will be non-Adult beverages available as well. Haha. Do you mind sharing what number you are? We are Number 257 and patiently awaiting teh game. Honestly, the wait has not been that brutal. It allowed us time to create a bit of a game room downstairs. Enjoy your celebration!!!!

Halloween newspaper sign (resized).pngHalloween newspaper sign (resized).png
#2576 2 years ago
Halloween Newspaper Sign (resized).pngHalloween Newspaper Sign (resized).png
#2577 2 years ago

I got my girlfriend these for Christmas.

She has been saying someone should make a Halloween pin for many years. I always laughed it off and told her it would never happen. I figured the only Halloween pin we’d ever play would be the retheme that Colson is working on.

412F5F77-8C2A-48FD-B380-2371BEE7F984 (resized).jpeg412F5F77-8C2A-48FD-B380-2371BEE7F984 (resized).jpeg
#2578 2 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

She has been saying someone should make a Halloween pin for many years. I always laughed it off and told her it would never happen. I figured the only Halloween pin we’d ever play would be the retheme that Colson is working on. [quoted image]

Very nice!

#2579 2 years ago

She has been saying someone should make a Halloween pin for many years. I always laughed it off and told her it would never happen. I figured the only Halloween pin we’d ever play would be the retheme that Colson is working on. [quoted image]

Where did you find the Strode Realty sign? Very cool!

#2580 2 years ago

Hold up. Has the debate over the missing knife shooter handle ended? Surely there is more to discuss....

#2581 2 years ago

Hopefully its just moved over to the babysitters thread. I'm going to check over there.

#2582 2 years ago

Is there an adult/family setting in the menu like R Zombie?

Yup. The adult mode leads to the payoff after Mode 2. I won't ruin it for ya, but Lynda may ask if you see anything you like.

#2583 2 years ago

Has Spooky fixed the playfield insert "MultiBA" issue ? Do they plan on addressing / fixing it ? I saw #169 still has the insert issue. If so at what number do they plan to make the fix ? Those that are unaware it looks like this:

SpookyLuke SpookyBug SpookyKT spooky_dj SpookyCharlie

multiBA Spooky Halloween insert (resized).pngmultiBA Spooky Halloween insert (resized).png
#2584 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Has Spooky fixed the playfield insert "MultiBA" issue ? Do they plan on addressing / fixing it ? I saw #169 still has the insert issue. If so at what number do they plan to make the fix ? Those that are unaware it looks like this:
[quoted image]

#199 still had the "MultiBA" insert. No issue to me. just FYI.

#2585 2 years ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

#199 still had the "MultiBA" insert. No issue to me. just FYI.

Also Spooky has a great sense of humor. Look at the rules layout on their site. They have the L's outside the rectangle. Haha.

#2586 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

[quoted image]

I hear it has been fixed but thought it was fine as is. It is like the insert is hiding behind the hedge with Michael. There is other things that would have been much higher on my list to correct like the weird inserts used for the pumpkin's eyes or the chrome shooter housing on the CE. As is, I am glad I have the old multiball insert. It adds a bit of charm.

#2587 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Where did you find the Strode Realty sign? Very cool!

Here’s the sticker with all of the info that’s on the back of it.

4D8303AA-8FD3-47CB-B4CD-EC7CF8589F40 (resized).jpeg4D8303AA-8FD3-47CB-B4CD-EC7CF8589F40 (resized).jpeg
#2588 2 years ago

Here’s the sticker with all of the info that’s on the back of it. [quoted image]

There’s a bunch on Etsy as well. Just type Strode Realty and you have your pick.

#2589 2 years ago

Game #200 arrived today. Where is the manual? Don't see one online either., Wanted to get into the adjustments menu..cant find it. Only issue so far..ball stuck in scoop behind upper playfield drop Target ..would kick out..hit drop Target..back in..endless , had to turn off to fix.

IMG_20220113_145609 (resized).jpgIMG_20220113_145609 (resized).jpgIMG_20220113_165115 (resized).jpgIMG_20220113_165115 (resized).jpg
#2590 2 years ago

I cannot get enough of people's delivery pics! Such a beautiful looking game.

#2591 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Wanted to get into the adjustments menu..cant find it..
[quoted image][quoted image]

Open the coin door.

Press the green button to get to the menu and select an option. The black buttons cycle through your options. The red button will exit.
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#2592 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Open the coin door.
Press the green button to get to the menu and select an option. The black buttons cycle through your options. The red button will exit.
[quoted image]

Yes, I know all that . Is there a menu I can't find for like Grand champ credits, sound adjustment, mode difficulty, all that..like a Stern.

#2593 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Yes, I know all that . Is there a menu I can't find for like Grand champ credits, sound adjustment, mode difficulty, all that..like a Stern.

No

#2594 2 years ago

Gents,
If I missed this please let me know. I am having trouble with the left and right orbits registering the shot. I am particularly pissed about the right....because I'm not that good of a player but when I hit that juicy bitch the color doesn't change on the knife insert. One of you more experienced pinheads, Please let me know what to do.

#2595 2 years ago
Quoted from jdlang11:

Gents,
If I missed this please let me know. I am having trouble with the left and right orbits registering the shot. I am particularly pissed about the right....because I'm not that good of a player but when I hit that juicy bitch the color doesn't change on the knife insert. One of you more experienced pinheads, Please let me know what to do.

I’d go into switch test. Hit the menu button and get to the below screen. Take a pinball and roll it over the flaky switch. If it doesn’t register, get underneath the playfield and adjust the leaf switch. Meaning, there should be good contact when the ball rolls over the switch.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2596 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’d go into switch test. Hit the menu button and get to the below screen. Take a pinball and roll it over the flaky switch. If it doesn’t register, get underneath the playfield and adjust the leaf switch. Meaning, there should be good contact when the ball rolls over the switch. [quoted image]

Ok..does yours work at fast speeds?

#2597 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Game #200 arrived today. Where is the manual? Don't see one online either., Wanted to get into the adjustments menu..cant find it. Only issue so far..ball stuck in scoop behind upper playfield drop Target ..would kick out..hit drop Target..back in..endless , had to turn off to fix.

I personally would move your pins away from that huge window and sunlight.

#2598 2 years ago
Quoted from jdlang11:

Ok..does yours work at fast speeds?

Yes. It’s possible you have a loose or flaky switch, or the gap is too wide to detect a fast hit. Or, the ball is somehow catching some air before the switch. If you can get the switch to work during test, it’s not the switch. You should be able to narrow it down from there.

#2599 2 years ago

These are glow in the dark rings. But I like the look as most kids have these glow rings on them at Halloween.

I just think the color is cool.

16421198936718220893315473987392 (resized).jpg16421198936718220893315473987392 (resized).jpg16421199225949005191428250904109 (resized).jpg16421199225949005191428250904109 (resized).jpg
#2600 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

It's not a Stern, It's a boutique pin that has lots of code updates this year. Mostly final code is still 5 to 8 months away.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 49.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
There are 16,924 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 339.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.