Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,961 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 340.
#2351 2 years ago

The ball is getting stuck so I’m sure my slope is off.

#2352 2 years ago

182 is home as well. Set her up and got one quick game. Gonna be a fun one! Did y'all have what looks like a rushed decal job at all? Cut poorly and coming up in a couple of places? Decals applied over debris or something on the cabinet etc? Not thrilled with the quality of them at all. Haven't reached out to Spooky yet, just initial observations.

#2353 2 years ago

Per the scoop rejects. Mine initially was great. Backhanding was much easier. After quite a few games though, it was almost impossible to make from any flipper. I bent it down and tweaked a bit more horizontally so it's now square with the hole again. I think the balls can easily make that diverter bend over time. It's still a bitch from the left flipper.

Drop targets were flawless in the first few games also. Now they're either getting stuck or don't go down all the way. I'll order a few of the different length springs and see if that helps. I did lift the playfield and there's not much play to that mech. The drops seem square with the hole in the PF too.

Other than those 2 issues. Game is a blast. New code is great. Re-watched the '78 HWN this week. Almost mandatory before playing the game I swear.

#2354 2 years ago

Knife shooter rods?

#2355 2 years ago
Quoted from Boycer:

Knife shooter rods?

Yes on 182

#2356 2 years ago

Thoughts after two months of ownership:

Things I don’t like:
- Modes don’t have memory. I have to start from scratch if I fail a mode. Frustrating, not fun.
- Some modes time out, others don’t.
- LCD animations. I’m fine with the static frames, but the font is way too small. Instructions are difficult to read on the fly.
- Not all the shots are utilized in each mode. I enjoy games where every shot will lead me to a goal (IMDN, EHOH). This is a sharpshooter game, for better or worse.
- Many of the transitions are sloppy (Hedge multiball).
- The three Michaels on the left. It’s redundant. One would have been cool.
- Lit shots are unclear sometimes. Is purple good or bad? Is green good? Red? I don’t know.
- Dr. Loomis sound-alike. He’s fine in small doses, but he’s always talking. When I drain, he congratulates me on my survival. Hmmm.
- The Easy mode (II) is really tough, and the Hard mode (VI) is super easy.

What I like:
- The music is totally immersive. It puts you in the Halloween movie.
- The mechs are good, especially the house ramp to the magnet. Very satisfying.
- I’m fine with the bare LEDs. I think a diffuser would help, but they’re integrated well.
- PJ Soles callouts. She was in the movie, and I’d like more callouts from her.
- Stalker Mode. Nice touch.
- The flow. It’s unique, not ST flowy, but a nice mix of smooth and stop/aim.

What I love:
- The art. My God, it’s gorgeous.
- Spooky’s passion to make the best game possible. They’re responsive and own their mistakes.
- The powdercoated speaker covers, ramps and wireforms. Nice attention to detail.
- The topper. It’s the first thing I show everyone.
- The payoff after Mode II.
- The RGB lighting. Fantastic lightshow all around.
- The joy of playing as a true Halloween fan. You can tell Spooky are fans as well and want to make this an amazing experience.
- Spooky’s response time to any issues.
- Did I mention the art? Stunning.
- The sculpts. Kudos to Back Alley Matt. The pumpkin, tombstone and Michael figures are top notch.
- This game is loaded. Four flippers, four scoops, six drops, multiple subways, magnet, four ramps, two spinners, two upper playfields, RGB lighting, the list goes on.

To anyone waiting on their game, you’re in for a treat. Be patient, it will only get better!

#2357 2 years ago

That’s a fair assessment, I would add that the actual sound on the game is pretty bananas for a stock machine.

#2358 2 years ago

Some of the rules / objectives gripes here I feel are a bit unfounded but otherwise I appreciate hearing an honest review.

- I’d agree about mode memory, that should be added into the code.

- I personally like the idea of some timed modes and some open where you can stack multis or other modes. If it’s untimed and you just get stuck in it and can’t open other parts of the game till you complete or drain…that kinda sucks

- If all all shots were used for every mode then all modes would feel the same. Even EHOH which you referenced does not require every shot for every mode. One mode is just orbits, another is just pops, another is center ramp and drop target, another is alternating ramps etc.

- The three MMs…well…you couldn’t play whack a mole with just one Meyers sooo

- Insert color for shots on any newer game is always something that takes time to learn. Without an in-depth rule sheet on HWN/ UM I’m sure it’s a bit frustrating but someone will put together a rule sheet soon enough and I’m sure we’ll be happy (and knowledgeable) about what the insert colors represent

Quoted from Mudflaps:

Thoughts after two months of ownership:
Things I don’t like:
- Modes don’t have memory. I have to start from scratch if I fail a mode. Frustrating, not fun.
- Some modes time out, others don’t.
- LCD animations. I’m fine with the static frames, but the font is way too small. Instructions are difficult to read on the fly.
- Not all the shots are utilized in each mode. I enjoy games where every shot will lead me to a goal (IMDN, EHOH). This is a sharpshooter game, for better or worse.
- Many of the transitions are sloppy (Hedge multiball).
- The three Micheals on the left. It’s redundant. One would have been cool.
- Lit shots are unclear sometimes. Is purple good or bad? Is green good? Red? I don’t know.
- Dr. Loomis sound-alike. He’s fine in small doses, but he’s always talking. When I drain, he congratulates me on my survival. Hmmm.
What I like:
- The music is totally immersive. It puts you in the Halloween movie.
- The mechs are good, especially the house ramp to the magnet. Very satisfying.
- I’m fine with the bare LEDs. I think a diffuser would help, but they’re integrated well.
- PJ Soles callouts. She was in the movie, and I’d like more callouts from her.
What I love:
- The art. My God, it’s gorgeous.
- Spooky’s passion to make the best game possible. They’re responsive and own their mistakes.
- The powdercoated speaker covers, ramps and wireforms. Nice attention to detail.
- The topper. It’s the first thing I show everyone.
- The RGB lighting. Fantastic lightshow all around.
- The joy of playing as a true Halloween fan. You can tell Spooky are fans as well and want to make this an amazing experience.
- Spooky’s response time to any issues.
- Did I mention the art? Stunning.
- The sculpts. Kudos to Back Alley Matt. The pumpkin, tombstone and Michael figures are top notch.
- This game is loaded. Four flippers, four scoops, six drops, multiple subways, magnet, four ramps, two spinners, two upper playfields, RGB lighting, the list goes on.
To anyone waiting on their game, you’re in for a treat. Be patient, it will only get better!
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"3f2a598f67dd7ea2aa9b2a258b5364758817c8d5-1641608277-1800"};
//]]>

#2359 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

- If all all shots were used for every mode then all modes would feel the same. Even EHOH which you referenced does not require every shot for every mode. One mode is just orbits, another is just pops, another is center ramp and drop target, another is alternating ramps etc.

Fair, but that’s 100% personal preference. HWN is a sharpshooter game. I enjoy game games where even if I miss a shot, I’ll move towards something (Gappa Angry in EHOH, Super Ramps, Super Orbits in IMDN, etc).

Not a knock against the game at all, I just don’t like wasted shots.

#2360 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Modes don’t have memory. I have to start from scratch if I fail a mode. Frustrating, not fun.

Well written review.

Agree on the above - mode memory is always good.

Especially if the modes are challenging.

Quoted from Mudflaps:

The three Micheals on the left. It’s redundant. One would have been cool.

Maybe the 3 can be utilised better?

Maybe some separate “find Mike” modes?

Bit hard for me to come up with ideas because I haven’t got my pin yet …

Quoted from Mudflaps:

This game is loaded. Four flippers, four scoops, six drops, multiple subways, magnet, four ramps, two spinners, two upper playfields, RGB lighting, the list goes on.

I think a lot of people miss this - hey, you all bought the fancy version, but the base model is $6995 which is the same price as Led Zeppelin Pro.

That’s the best deal in NIB pinball today.

rd

#2361 2 years ago

I’m trying to get the house playfield working well. You can’t lower the flipper strength yet, which might help. I get the ball, but it’s hard to make the loop, mainly I think, because the flipper is too strong. Also, I almost always get the ball sticking to the rail at the front of the playfield. If I keep flipping, it works it’s way to where it can drop, but I kept having to do that, which made the mode a little too much work. I thought about angling the playfield more. Has anyone done this? Any suggestions to make it better?

I only have about 15 plays on the game, but the has some cool stuff. I love the start of Hedge MB with the shaker and sound. Same with the first Sanitarium mode. Only thing I would suggest with Hedge MB is use the kids saying, “he’s going to get you, he’s going to get you” a little bit less. It got a little repetitive to me. And, yes, the clip before the start of the MB needs to be cleaned up so it doesn’t cut off. Also, I realize the ball lock MB is about the death of Judith, but if some different clips could be put in after trying to get it a second time, it would help break up the repetitiveness. I found that if I go for it again during the same game, it’s a lot of the same. I feel it could help the longevity of the game to break up the sound bytes. Just some constructive criticisms. Have only played 4 of the modes, but I am enjoying it. Just need to get the house playfield work better.

#2362 2 years ago

I think there is room to make the game easier or harder with settings.

Mode memory could be part of an easy setting.

Ball saves between modes when they tend to slip past you because you were distracted.

Ball save for the Judith meyers ball lock

Simplified objectives; hedge multiball ball locks could be locked on any scoop not individually.

I’m sure there are better ideas, I personally like to set a game up easy when it’s new so that I can learn the modes and it’s more fun for everyone when they get to see more of the game. After a while I’ll make the game harder.

#2363 2 years ago

The upper playfield is super important to dial in on the game. I'll see if we can record a tips video early next week. We spend a lot of time dialing them in at the factory, but I always wonder how much that matters. Once they reach your home they might be at a slightly different slope which might require some new adjustments. The best tip I have off hand is to really watch what's happening to the ball after you shoot the spinner on the right. If you hold up the flipper, a strong shot should carry it around to the left spinner as well. This will then feed back to the flipper. If the ball is hitting the post below the left side spinner, your flipper is more then likely too low. If the ball is hitting the post above the left side spinner, your flipper is more then likely too high. You only have to remove one screw to adjust the flipper, but it's probably best to show in a video. Before doing any of that make sure your overall slope isn't too shallow. We test at 6.5, but I have my personal game set a bit steeper.

#2364 2 years ago

All good tips, a set up video would be awesom!

#2365 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

The upper playfield is super important to dial in on the game. I'll see if we can record a tips video early next week. We spend a lot of time dialing them in at the factory, but I always wonder how much that matters. Once they reach your home they might be at a slightly different slope which might require some new adjustments. The best tip I have off hand is to really watch what's happening to the ball after you shoot the spinner on the right. If you hold up the flipper, a strong shot should carry it around to the left spinner as well. This will then feed back to the flipper. If the ball is hitting the post below the left side spinner, your flipper is more then likely too low. If the ball is hitting the post above the left side spinner, your flipper is more then likely too high. You only have to remove one screw to adjust the flipper, but it's probably best to show in a video. Before doing any of that make sure your overall slope isn't too shallow. We test at 6.5, but I have my personal game set a bit steeper.

Thanks! I have mine steeper as well. I find it hard to make the first spinner shot, that’s why I thought my flipper was too strong and needed the power to be lower. I think I was able to make a clean shot once, but keeping the flipper held up, didn’t make it around. Something is off, but I think the flipper is aligned correctly. If you are able to do a video, that would help, but I’ll check more of what it’s doing. Do you ever have a problem with it stopping on the bottom rail below the ramp? I get that all the time.

#2366 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

I’m trying to get the house playfield working well. You can’t lower the flipper strength yet, which might help. I get the ball, but it’s hard to make the loop, mainly I think, because the flipper is too strong. Also, I almost always get the ball sticking to the rail at the front of the playfield. If I keep flipping, it works it’s way to where it can drop, but I kept having to do that, which made the mode a little too much work. I thought about angling the playfield more. Has anyone done this? Any suggestions to make it better?
I only have about 15 plays on the game, but the has some cool stuff. I love the start of Hedge MB with the shaker and sound. Same with the first Sanitarium mode. Only thing I would suggest with Hedge MB is use the kids saying, “he’s going to get you, he’s going to get you” a little bit less. It got a little repetitive to me. And, yes, the clip before the start of the MB needs to be cleaned up so it doesn’t cut off. Also, I realize the ball lock MB is about the death of Judith, but if some different clips could be put in after trying to get it a second time, it would help break up the repetitiveness. I found that if I go for it again during the same game, it’s a lot of the same. I feel it could help the longevity of the game to break up the sound bytes. Just some constructive criticisms. Have only played 4 of the modes, but I am enjoying it. Just need to get the house playfield work better.

I had the same issue with upper playfield and took some scissors and trimmed the rubber on the post In front of the flipper.
Now the ball rolls perfectly by,

#2367 2 years ago

Noticed in a stream that you can backhand out of the sanitarium. If there is an opto on the ramp they should utilize that by programming some secret award. Like a backdoor ‘santitarium escape’ x value or secret extra ball…orrr give a lil’ nod to Zaccaria and do an ‘end time bonus’ mini game after your last ball. A timed bonus mode based on the number of “backdoor escapes” maybe it results not in a additional score but a % bonus based on your total in game score. One backdoor escape could equal 30 seconds, 2 a minute and so on. I love secret shit. That would be cool. And players that didn’t know about it would be like “what the fuc# was thaaaat?” when they see you do it.

#2368 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

- The three Michaels on the left. It’s redundant. One would have been cool.

Quoted from rotordave:

Maybe the 3 can be utilised better?
Maybe some separate “find Mike” modes?

The stalker mode you have to avoid Micheal why not instead of timing out and ending add a 2nd optional part to the mode - like Batman 66 where you can collect your score and bonus or risk it for a x2/x3 and continue?

Use the 3 Michaels as the risk/continuation shot, so Michaels at one of the scoops but your either guessing which is a massive risk/reward or if the ball is held in the scoop do a quick ball under the cup light show sequence? Flash 1 red 2 white gotto avoid the red then allow it to go into a another round of stalker and offer up 1 final continue or cash out but this time there is 2 red scoops and 1 white, could move them around so if you screw up hitting the scoops and hit another target the scoops change moving the reds and whites around.

Just an idea to extend the coolest mode I’ve seen so far and utilise those scoops,
Z

#2369 2 years ago

6:00am on a Saturday (Please read that as if it's a start of an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia)...a quick upper playfield adjustment video.

#2370 2 years ago

I believe the place the ball gets stuck on the upper playfield that is being mentioned (at least for me), it where you are setting it in the video. Right at that post to the left of the flipper. I have tried to bend that metal, but not quite like you mentioned, so that is a good tip.

When I have some time, I look forward to trying some of the other things you mentioned (spinner position, flipper position, etc) as well. Thanks a lot!

#2371 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

182 is home as well. Set her up and got one quick game. Gonna be a fun one! Did y'all have what looks like a rushed decal job at all? Cut poorly and coming up in a couple of places? Decals applied over debris or something on the cabinet etc? Not thrilled with the quality of them at all. Haven't reached out to Spooky yet, just initial observations.

Very sorry (and concerned) to hear about the bad decal job. I'd be super disappointed.

#2372 2 years ago

Saw a bug in 1.05 last night related to the new stalker mode. I was playing house multiball and it auto-started the Bob & Linda pumpkin mode. When I got down to 1 ball I was at the shoot it across the balcony shot, which I missed and it drained down to the Sanitarium and into the pumpkin scoop. Somehow that was lit blue for the stalker mode even though I was still in the middle of the 2nd pumpkin mode, and the ball got stuck there until the ball search kicked it out after a few seconds. And repeat 2 more times because I couldn't hit the balcony shot. I drained on the last shot of the mode, so I'm not sure what would have happened with the final pumpkin scoop shot, complete that mode and immediately start stalker?

Anyway the short version is somehow the stalker mode got enabled while the 2nd pumpkin mode was still active and it caused a few ball search waits.

#2373 2 years ago

Future codes need more depth in the settings menu. For example, ACNC has a lot of adjustments in settings. This needs setting options like ACNC. Agree that a lot of time is wasted in modes that don't time out. This also leads to a lot of shooting with absolutely no point rewards if you are not accurate until a shot is made and the mode is completed. More options for extra balls. I am going to use Houdini as an example here. Most say that Houdini is a challenging game. However, there are multiple ways to get an extra ball giving you more reward. In addition to this, the settings on Houdini allow you to limit or expand the number of extra balls that can be received in a game giving the user more control on how they want to setup their game.

#2374 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

6:00am on a Saturday (Please read that as if it's a start of an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia)...a quick upper playfield adjustment video.

Thanks so much lpeters82 ! Didn’t expect you to do this so quickly. I think doing the stuff you mention is going to change my playfield considerably. My ball doesn’t roll at all like it does on yours, it just sits on the rail mostly, but not a particular spot. It just doesn’t have the velocity to move. Really appreciate your effort to help with this. I’ll report back once I’ve had a chance to work on all the points mentioned.

#2375 2 years ago

lpeters82 you mentioned the upper playfield slope- Would you say the upper play field should be parallel from left to right with the main playfield? Or how many degrees difference? What about front to back vs the main playfield? What is the design intention? That should help when setting proper ball movement.

#2376 2 years ago

I didn't get a chance to tear into yet but the RGB strip went out on the lowest strip behind the tombstone. Anyone locate the fuse for that yet?

#2377 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

I didn't get a chance to tear into yet but the RGB strip went out on the lowest strip behind the tombstone. Anyone locate the fuse for that yet?

No fuse. You have a bad LED strip. My lower one has gone out twice, and I’ve replaced it twice. Reach out to Spooky and they will send you a new one.

#2378 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

No fuse. You have a bad LED strip. My lower one has gone out twice, and I’ve replaced it twice. Reach out to Spooky and they will send you a new one.

My lower is out right now. Why is the lower one going out?

#2379 2 years ago

So, the playfield video totally helped. It should be made a linked video at the top. Funny how what you think might help, is totally opposite of what actually helps. I thought I needed to lower the playfield, but I raised it by a couple of screw turns, and now the pretzel works. Thanks again lpeters82

#2380 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

The LED strips are just normal RGB strips with a 4 plug connector. They’re cheap, and it’s kind of a roll of the dice if you get a bad one. If one light goes out, the rest after go out.

It’s an easy replacement, maybe 15 minutes and a few zip ties. Annoying, for sure, but not a biggie.

#2381 2 years ago

So finally got to try out stalker mode tonight. A lot of points to be had. I'm sure this score isn't much compared to some. But it all came from a quick run in stalker mode I think.

20220108_202434 (resized).jpg20220108_202434 (resized).jpg
#2382 2 years ago

HW #199 made it inside from the cold Saturday. Was able to get a 6.5 degree pitch after shaving a ceiling joist (got to love low basement ceilings). The topper needless to say found an appropriate place next to HW where the knife action works just fine. Very much appreciate Spooky providing z-connect for the topper and extra feed on the LED strip, would have helped to have a z-connect on the LED strip.

I've been following everyone's feedback on game play - I just love the entire package! Will leave software and game rule feedback to all the experts out there. I'm confident Spooky will respond to this community's feedback. HW orders > #200, it's so worth the wait!

JEZ

20220108_HW A13 dark2 (resized).jpg20220108_HW A13 dark2 (resized).jpg20220108_HW A13jez (resized).jpg20220108_HW A13jez (resized).jpg
#2383 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I wonder if it has to do with the supply wire going around a sharp corner of plastic, and/or the joint bulging out towards the ramp shot? I see some scuffing on my black wire

20220109_092224 (resized).jpg20220109_092224 (resized).jpg20220109_092322 (resized).jpg20220109_092322 (resized).jpg

#2384 2 years ago

My lower playfield GI went out, too. As it turned out, there was a connector unplugged a couple of lamps away that knocked out two insert lamps and the GI string. I had to follow the wires to find it. Plugged it back in and was good to go. AJ provided the suggestion and it was right on target. So, it could be a bad GI string or an unplugged connector somewhere down the line.

#2386 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

My alice cooper was kinda like that. Jagged cut edges infilled with black sharpie apparently good enough to box up and ship off to the customer. I brought it to their attention at that time and am highly disappointed to hear they haven't addressed it. No other maker has this problem.

#2387 2 years ago

Just curious in coil settings why there is no flipper strength adjustment?

Would be nice to get a little extra strength to hit that center ramp sometimes.

#2388 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Just curious in coil settings why there is no flipper strength adjustment?
Would be nice to get a little extra strength to hit that center ramp sometimes.

Flipper fade is the reason previously given.

#2389 2 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Flipper fade is the reason previously given.

PinMonk ???

#2390 2 years ago

Spooky uses a new control board in Halloween, but the duty cycle is still limited to 1ms minimum, which is not enough to slow fade, especially with trap play. Ben was talking about finding a way around this hardware limitation of the new board, but I haven't heard of any progress on that front.

The main problem with using Tibetan Breeze brackets on Halloween is that the flipper coil plates are in a pretty tight "V", and I don't think you can have the fan brackets back to back as a result. So one would have to be on the opposite side over the EOS. As long as you're cool with that, the Rick and Morty kit should work.

Here's the temp testing of a stock Halloween over a 90 minute play. Where the temps fell in the middle was when the machine was not played while a problem was fixed. Without that short 10 min break, it would have gotten even hotter.
Halloween Temps-sml (resized).jpgHalloween Temps-sml (resized).jpg

#2391 2 years ago

So if you increase flipper strength in settings, you will increase temperatures faster when playing…which could put you into a flipper fade situation. So then you get frustrated with your weak flippers and increase your strength more not realizing the real issue…so then well, you see where this is going.

#2392 2 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

So if you increase flipper strength in settings, you will increase temperatures faster when playing…which could put you into a flipper fade situation. So then you get frustrated with your weak flippers and increase your strength more not realizing the real issue…so then well, you see where this is going.

Yeah, that's why they took the adjustment away, as I understand it. It feels great to have the extra power at the beginning, but that only gets the coil to fade quicker.

It would be interesting if the hardware could sense the resistance on the coil line and dynamically increase the coil power to overcome the resistance as it creeps up so flipper strength remains the same level. It would still end in fade when the coil hit the max power wall and active external cooling is still the ultimate answer, but that kind of sensing system might be able to stretch out the length of time before fade is felt so less people notice, because many wouldn't play long enough to feel fade kick in with a system like that.

#2393 2 years ago

@spookyluke. Any update on shooter rods for those of us that already have our machines? Over 3 weeks ago they were waiting to be shipped out after recovery from the backlog. Thanks for all you do

#2394 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

SpookyLuke. Any update on shooter rods for those of us that already have our machines? Over 3 weeks ago they were waiting to be shipped out after recovery from the backlog. Thanks for all you do

They are shipping them every day! They tell me it takes longer than I want it to!

#2395 2 years ago

I really like how this game is turning out but the Death in the driver’s seat mode needs to time out. All the shots are easily makable except for the right loop. An average player is going to have a though time making that shot and the game gets boring quick when that is the only shot left. Having that mode time out would fix that problem.

#2396 2 years ago

Better yet, turn the final shot roving AND put a timer on it.

Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I really like how this game is turning out but the Death in the driver’s seat mode needs to time out. All the shots are easily makable except for the right loop. An average player is going to have a though time making that shot and the game gets boring quick when that is the only shot left. Having that mode time out would fix that problem.

#2397 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

On mine, the right orbit wouldn’t even register properly. Had to adjust the bend on the rollover switch wire to make it even register the shot properly. It’s still a hard shot, but at least it counts it when I hit it now.

#2398 2 years ago
Quoted from xian222:

Very sorry (and concerned) to hear about the bad decal job. I'd be super disappointed.

Good argument for going butter. That sucks.

#2399 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

SpookyLuke. Any update on shooter rods for those of us that already have our machines? Over 3 weeks ago they were waiting to be shipped out after recovery from the backlog. Thanks for all you do

Ditto

#2400 2 years ago

After only 40 plays I've had a ball "fall" out of the playfield 3 different times after going up the center ramp, landing inside the back of the cabinet. The passive scoop extending beyond the back edge of the pf appears fully enclosed (clear plexi on either side of the metal scoop). Anyone else experience this and have an idea how/where the ball is jail breaking? My initial inspection didn't find an obvious culprit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,961 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 340.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/48?hl=morgoth00 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.