Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,957 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 340.
#2251 2 years ago

1.05…happy new year!

#2252 2 years ago

1.05 Video

#2253 2 years ago

1.05 is live and available on the support page on our website now! 1.05 has a handful of fixes but the main attraction is of course the new expert modes. You can watch my quick YouTube video explaining the modes right here.

As the work week starts back up on Monday we'll be keeping a close eye on any new code bugs and quickly knock those out.

Upcoming after that we'll have Pigmon Multiball for the Ultraman crowd and Jack O Lantern Multiball for the Halloween crowd. Hope everybody enjoys the new modes! Still plenty to come.

#2254 2 years ago

CODE!!!!!

#2255 2 years ago

First !

B9282086-1189-4FC8-8680-659F5A3A96A5 (resized).pngB9282086-1189-4FC8-8680-659F5A3A96A5 (resized).png
#2256 2 years ago

Updating now, perfect timing!

Early thoughts:
Stalker mode is awesome! I have no idea how I started it though. Love the music. I also appreciate the end of mode score summary. No drop target resets after the skill shot, thank you!

Bugs? Sanitarium timed out on the screen, though the mode kept going.

Great update, the game is starting take Shape.

#2257 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Great update, the game is starting take Shape.

I see what you did there....

#2258 2 years ago

Installed my knife shooter and gold powder coated housing today. Looks great!

6F3986CB-255F-41F9-B8AA-0FF7DC31CBB8 (resized).jpeg6F3986CB-255F-41F9-B8AA-0FF7DC31CBB8 (resized).jpeg
#2259 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

Totally understand, definitely proprietary information. Shit. Man

Neat.

#2260 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Updating now, perfect timing!
Early thoughts:
Stalker mode is awesome! I have no idea how I started it though.

Stalker starts at the pumpkin scoop after you play two pumpkin modes. You will know it's ready because the insert will be flashing blue. You will also be unable to qualify a new pumpkin mode until after you play it.

It is an awesome mode!

Also, in case no one has noticed, Death in the Drivers Seat will no longer autostart over and over during main modes if you have already beaten it. It will now move on to the next lowest unbeaten mode, as it was meant to be.

#2261 2 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Installed my knife shooter and gold powder coated housing today. Looks great!
[quoted image]

Man that looks great! Hoping mine shows up soon!

#2262 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Stalker starts at the pumpkin scoop after you play two pumpkin modes. You will know it's ready because the insert will be flashing blue. You will also be unable to qualify a new pumpkin mode until after you play it.
It is an awesome mode!
Also, in case no one has noticed, Death in the Drivers Seat will no longer autostart over and over during main modes if you have already beaten it. It will now move on to the next lowest unbeaten mode, as it was meant to be.

Ha, yeah I watched the video and finally figured it out. I wasn’t sure what to expect when the pumpkin started flashing blue, so it was a pretty neat surprise.

#2263 2 years ago

Stalker mode needs separate music from house mode, and some film clips in there would be nice. But…varying music between modes will make or break this pin. My thought is to utilize mostly Count Ds music in game and save the original sound track for attract mode and house.

#2264 2 years ago

My left orbit shot fails to register 90% of the time In Death in driver seat.It’s been like that with all updates including 1.05 .

Both switches in the orbit work perfect in test mode ,with a ball rolling over them and manually activating them.
Is it a software problem???

#2265 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

My left orbit shot fails to register 90% of the time In Death in driver seat.It’s been like that with all updates including 1.05 .
Both switches in the orbit work perfect in test mode ,with a ball rolling over them and manually activating them.
Is it a software problem???

Is the ball traveling too fast to trigger the switch? I know I've had this issue on games like WOZ and Jurassic Park with Optos and hardware switches on others. Needed to adjust the position of the opto creating the beam, maybe slightly higher or lower. Not sure if this is the issue, but I'd thought I'd post if its helpful.

#2266 2 years ago

Stalker mode is so fun. We can’t stop playing!

#2267 2 years ago

New striker mode is very good and I think the music is perfect for it (including the breathing from Michael) but it's the same music as the house mode. I rather have the two diff if possible. I think the house mode music should change.....

#2268 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Is the ball traveling too fast to trigger the switch? I know I've had this issue on games like WOZ and Jurassic Park with Optos and hardware switches on others. Needed to adjust the position of the opto creating the beam, maybe slightly higher or lower. Not sure if this is the issue, but I'd thought I'd post if its helpful.

So after a bunch of test.Throwing the ball around the orbits.
Left to right wasn’t registering the second switch.
Inspecting the area the lane was to wide at the switch.
The ball would just go past on the right side.
Had to do a crude repair.
Between the right outer orbit lane and the right side of the playfield I jammed a rubber post in between.
Finally my left orbit shots works !!!
Actually can finish The easiest mode.!!!
Just when I thought I couldn’t love the game anymore.
It’s 10x better with just that one switch always working now.

Is there a video of how to remove the 2 upper playfields?

#2269 2 years ago

The new mode looks awesome! I was thinking while playing ACNC that the modes are so well done, they are so different from each other, and use ALL the shots on the playfield - with some very inventive use (eg, using the scoops, secret passage shot to "hide" the ball from the pit creature). Gotta say, the new stalker mode looks similarly creative too. Great stuff!

#2270 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Right to left wasn’t registering the second switch.
Between the right outer orbit lane and the right side of the playfield I jammed a rubber post in between.
Finally my left orbit shots works !!!
Actually can finish The easiest mode.!!!
Just when I thought I couldn’t love the game anymore.
It’s 10x better with just that one switch always working now.
Is there a video of how to remove the 2 upper playfields?

Cool, glad you figured it out and could fix it!

#2271 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Right to left wasn’t registering the second switch.

Might be a good location for an MRS.

#2272 2 years ago

What happens if Michael catches you in Stalker?

#2273 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

What happens if Michael catches you in Stalker?

The mode ends if you do not hit the hurry-up in time.

#2274 2 years ago

Ahh okay, thought it might be a real hefty risk /reward situation where he gets you and your flippers die. Or…you get a negative score.

Quoted from Jediturtle:

The mode ends if you do not hit the hurry-up in time.

#2275 2 years ago

As of right now Stalker mode has the original score and House does have a Piggy D song. There's a clip playing at the beginning of House with some original score in it but it goes away after a few seconds. Hope that clears things up

#2276 2 years ago

New code is awesome. That right loop is a bitch! Great job spooky

#2277 2 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Might be a good location for an MRS.

We done similar for RZ, ACNC and R&M, I'm certain an MRS would help here as well!

Matt

#2278 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

We done similar for RZ, ACNC and R&M, I'm certain an MRS would help here as well!
Matt

Should be a standard switch on all games with fast loops/orbits, love our MRS on R&M.

Going to put a MRS on the bowl for CCr LE whenever that comes and will use MRS for this (and UM) whenever they come this year as well.

Your switches work great!

#2279 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Should be a standard switch on all games with fast loops/orbits, love our MRS on R&M.
Going to put a MRS on the bowl for CCr LE whenever that comes and will use MRS for this (and UM) whenever they come this year as well.
Your switches work great!

Thanks man!

#2280 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Matt

I bought a couple for CV that I never used, I knew they would be useful for something

#2281 2 years ago

Where do you get an MRS? Sorry if that's a silly question.

Thanks,
Jeff

#2282 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Where do you get an MRS? Sorry if that's a silly question.
Thanks,
Jeff

Never a silly question - our company is called M&M Creations and we make various models of MRS' for the pinball community (our biggest seller by far is R&M) - here on Pinside via testimonial/word of mouth - so simply put - you just message myself or Dan blubboman to order or if you have something you think we can resolve with an MRS. MRS stands for magnetic reed switch - technology from a few 90's era pins that was abandoned after 1999....we took up the cause a few years ago...

Matt
M&M Creations
"We don't touch your balls..."

#2283 2 years ago

Any video of stalker gameplay? Is the mode ending accompanied by a gruesome kill animation? Thanks

#2284 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Any video of stalker gameplay? Is the mode ending accompanied by a gruesome kill animation? Thanks

Bug does a nice walkthrough of the new modes. The Halloween portion started around 5:45.

#2285 2 years ago

Can someone walk me through how go update code and where to do it on the machine? I've never done it before.

#2286 2 years ago
Quoted from Firehawk734:

Can someone who me through how go update code and where to do it on the machine? I've never done it before.

https://new.spookypinball.com/game-support/

Download from the white "code update" url on that page.

Format USB to fat32, copy files, eject. put USB in open USB port behind speakers. Turn on game. Follow instructions.

#2287 2 years ago

Follow instructions very CLOSELY or you might brick your game and have to get Fawzma to reflash. Don’t use a Mac and make sure the file was not renamed by your comp!!!

Quoted from SDVmnt:

https://new.spookypinball.com/game-support/
Download from the white "code update" url on that page.
Format USB to fat32, copy files, eject. put USB in open USB port behind speakers. Turn on game. Follow instructions.

#2288 2 years ago

Was wondering if anyone will be making art blades for Halloween?

#2289 2 years ago

So the scoop on ours has been impossible to hit. you can hit it directly and it just hits the hole and pops out, only way it goes in is off random sling shot or side to side. anyone have an idea on what I can do. tried bending the metal guide down and up but had no luck changing the outcome. pretty frustrating.

#2290 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenOreos:

So the scoop on ours has been impossible to hit. you can hit it directly and it just hits the hole and pops out, only way it goes in is off random sling shot or side to side. anyone have an idea on what I can do. tried bending the metal guide down and up but had no luck changing the outcome. pretty frustrating.

Perhaps adding some thin adhesive foam to the scoop hood, so the ball deadens and drops in rather than violently rattling out?

#2291 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenOreos:

It's tough. I can reliably hit it with the right flipper. Left is a crap shoot

#2292 2 years ago

Not sure if it is the same issue but I and many others had to adjust the scoop on Rick & Morty to reduce rejects. One or both of these things to help direct the ball down when it hits the back of the scoop. (I had to do both)

1. Rotate the entire scoop down/forward by adding washers to the front points of where the scoop connects to the bottom of the playfield.

2. Bend the top/back of the scoop down/forward. I did this by pressing down with a go amount of force but there are probably betters ways.

Quoted from GoldenOreos:

#2293 2 years ago

Be sure to vote for Spooky Luke for Rookie of the year on the TWIPY ballot! Luke was the biggest leading role on the entire Halloween project and deserves a pat on the back for it!

And while you're at it, be sure to vote Halloween number one for everything else too right?

FB_IMG_1641248046642 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1641248046642 (resized).jpg
#2294 2 years ago

HW CE #199 invoice just paid. Non-butter cab. Just to keep others down-stream updated...

#2295 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I can do a stream sometime this week if yall are interested
Not quite sure which day right now.

#2296 2 years ago

HW CE #198 non-butter invoice received and paid.

#2297 2 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

I can do a stream sometime this week if yall are interested
Not quite sure which day right now.

Yeah that would be awesome, think there is only 1 so far in the U.K. so other than streams it’s almost impossible to get a feel for Halloween.

#2298 2 years ago

Well my Titan Pinball order arrived. Now I just need to install them.

20220103_190446 (resized).jpg20220103_190446 (resized).jpg
#2299 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Well my Titan Pinball order arrived.

Nice! Call me lazy, but would you mind sharing a screen shot of your order so that I can copy and steal your hard work?

#2300 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Nice! Call me lazy, but would you mind sharing a screen shot of your order so that I can copy and steal your hard work?

I already uploaded it to the Titan website. I'll tweak it if things change after the swap. Give me a couple days to get them installed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,957 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 340.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/46?hl=capn12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.