Halloween1 (resized).jpg
Halloween4 (resized).jpg
76D662BD-443E-4E2B-ABF6-77E22FAD643E (resized).jpeg
FAE56DB4-8175-4ED4-B6B5-C7CC53A9194D (resized).jpeg
PXL_20220805_221927178 (resized).jpg
3821DCE4-286B-42F1-932F-568FFF0C7705 (resized).jpeg
BAB63FD7-EF2A-4E4F-B258-A4E394A15704 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 157.
#2101 7 months ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

#159 is nestled safely under/ or beside the tree for Christmas
[quoted image][quoted image]

Hey now Santa! Come on over and share the joy! CONGRATULATIONS - And Merry Christmas!

#2102 7 months ago

When I was 8 years old, there was a box this size (although on it's side) with my name under it under the Christmas tree from the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas morning. Naturally, I lost my mind and couldn't wait until Christmas to unwrap my "big present". Being 8 I was expecting a dog or a go-kart. I got... a desk. I died a little bit inside.

#2103 7 months ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

When I was 8 years old, there was a box this size (although on it's side) with my name under it under the Christmas tree from the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas morning. Naturally, I lost my mind and couldn't wait until Christmas to unwrap my "big present". Being 8 I was expecting a dog or a go-kart. I got... a desk. I died a little bit inside.

I laughed and cried at the same time. What a letdown.

#2104 7 months ago

I admire the willpower to not unbox it immediately upon entering the house.

#2105 7 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

This review gave me pause. It is concerning to hear that you NEED to love the theme in order to enjoy the game. Even Iron Maiden didn't require that. I look forward to playing one

I have not seen Halloween yet and not a fan. But played it and really enjoyed it. Wife and kids love Halloween and waiting for CE#481. Different from most pins I have played. Can’t wait to get it and watch the movie lol.

#2106 7 months ago

All.. I have a local charity here that I've already made a donation to and think I could support further? It places beds into homes where children are currently sleeping on the floor here in Indiana. I don't really want to get rid of my CE #14 but if I started the bidding at cost, 9k I could break even with the light route of it (due to shipping) and 2 kids would be off the floor for Christmas. I see one was listed in the vicinity NIB local for over sticker in a few weeks or shipped at buyers expense. . . Do you think there would be any interest local near Indiana at all here in Indiana to get at least an additional 2 kids off the floor before Christmas? After December 25th, this is something I wouldn't even consider doing. . . This is also something I'd rather do off the market place and the donation would transparently be made to Sleep in Heavenly Peace. Thanks for any thoughts or input. . . even if it is "this is impractical. ."

#2107 7 months ago
Quoted from Porkfritter:

All.. I have a local charity here that I've already made a donation to and think I could support further? It places beds into homes where children are currently sleeping on the floor here in Indiana. I don't really want to get rid of my CE #14 but if I started the bidding at cost, 9k I could break even with the light route of it (due to shipping) and 2 kids would be off the floor for Christmas. I see one was listed in the vicinity NIB local for over sticker in a few weeks or shipped at buyers expense. . . Do you think there would be any interest local near Indiana at all here in Indiana to get at least an additional 2 kids off the floor before Christmas? After December 25th, this is something I wouldn't even consider doing. . . This is also something I'd rather do off the market place and the donation would transparently be made to Sleep in Heavenly Peace. Thanks for any thoughts or input. . . even if it is "this is impractical. ."

Just wanted to applaud your effort. That's what I call the holiday spirit. I have my own game coming but your forum post encouraged me to look up Sleep in Heavenly Peace in Indiana. I actually found a chapter in Fort Wayne where I have a lot of family (and where I visit Fort Wayne Pinball Wizard which does have a Halloween on location). I made a donation today and will encourage others to do so. It looks like an extraordinary agency that does wonderful work. Good luck with the effort. Thanks for sharing the information.

#2108 7 months ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

I made a donation today and will encourage others to do so. It looks like an extraordinary agency that does wonderful work. Good luck with the effort. Thanks for sharing the information.

Thank you so much!!! I believe there are chapters in many cities in the USA so if Indiana and/or one of its cities isn't your desired location there are many other areas in need. The idea is to get one more child off the floor and into a bed for Christmas. More information can be found at https://www.shpbeds.org/

SHP (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2109 7 months ago

Any update on the new code drop?! Can't wait to see it.

#2110 7 months ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

Any update on the new code drop?! Can't wait to see it.

Any ideas or rumors as to what will be in this code drop?

#2111 7 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I have not seen Halloween yet and not a fan. But played it and really enjoyed it. Wife and kids love Halloween and waiting for CE#481. Different from most pins I have played. Can’t wait to get it and watch the movie lol.

I’m sorry, you haven’t SEEN the movie!! Stop what you’re doing right now, it’s an all-time masterpiece.

#2112 7 months ago

Looks like I've joined the club.

20211222_144203 (resized).jpg
#2113 7 months ago

Invoice for 182 received

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!

#2114 7 months ago

#156 arrived today

20211222_174937.jpg
#2115 7 months ago
Quoted from miyagiPins:

Any ideas or rumors as to what will be in this code drop?

New expert level mode! Working on it now just trying to work out the bugs before we send it out.

#2116 7 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I’m sorry, you haven’t SEEN the movie!! Stop what you’re doing right now, it’s an all-time masterpiece.

I promise I will watch it before #481 arrives.

#2117 7 months ago
Quoted from vilant:

#156 arrived today
[quoted image]

Congrats! So glad I have 18’ ceilings and don’t have to worry about not being able to use a topper.

#2118 7 months ago

The lower mini playfield is driving me nuts. I cringe every time there is more than one ball on it. Hey Spooky - You guys have a fix for this? The balls either get stuck here or in the exit hole.

20211222_190341 (resized).jpg
#2119 7 months ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

The lower mini playfield is driving me nuts. I cringe every time there is more than one ball on it. Hey Spooky - You guys have a fix for this? The balls either get stuck here or in the exit hole.
[quoted image]

Only thing I can think of is to take that rubber out, might give enough clearance for bottom right ball to move over to allow the other ball to drop. As for the exit hole that could be tricky.
7B380BA1-1FD4-4253-830D-245956CB63AD (resized).jpeg

#2120 7 months ago

Or remove the rail just below the flipper? Not sure why it needs to be there...

#2121 7 months ago

[quoted image]

This has to be a rare occurrence.

#2122 7 months ago

Anyone else having trouble hitting the scoop. Every time it says get to the pumpkin I try shooting the scoop it just bounces off the metal plate behind the scoop and over the hole. The scoop/hole seems to be a little to small.

#2123 7 months ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Only thing I can think of is to take that rubber out, might give enough clearance for bottom right ball to move over to allow the other ball to drop. As for the exit hole that could be tricky.
[quoted image]

I think the rubber and wire are there to guide and slow down the balls heading to the exit. The subway underneath is so narrow and tight it can only accommodate 1 ball at a time. Removing the rubber should fix the topside problem but likely worsen the subway ball trap. I will mess with it today and report back the findings.

#2124 7 months ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

This has to be a rare occurrence.

I wish it was. 2 topside mini playfield jams and 3 subway jams in 50 games. All if these required me to remove the glass to clear. This game on location must be driving operators nuts.

#2125 7 months ago

I wish it was. 2 topside mini playfield jams and 3 subway jams in 50 games. All if these required me to remove the glass to clear. This game on location must be driving operators nuts.

I’ve had this pin for months, and haven’t had this. The logistics of getting a multiball and then 3 balls into the lower/upper playfield at the same time, close enough together that they cause a ball jam…trying to keep one ball up there takes concentration, and they drain quick to the subway…but 3…make sure your game pitch is correct. Maybe you have it set too flat.

#2126 7 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I’ve had this pin for months, and haven’t had this. The logistics of getting a multiball and then 3 balls into the lower/upper playfield at the same time, close enough together that they cause a ball jam…trying to keep one ball up there takes concentration, and they drain quick to the subway…but 3…make sure your game pitch is correct. Maybe you have it set too flat.

It will jam with just 2 balls on the lower mini playfield and exit hole (3 balls made for a more dramatic photo and has happened to me a coupletimes during multiball). What pitch are you running at? I am at 6.5 and level side to side. All other aspects of the game are playing great. I think I can easily overcome the top of the mini playfield but the jam in the exit hole is more difficult. I might have to put spacers on one side of the subway ramp to increase the pitch of the ramp in hopes it can clear balls more quickly.

#2127 7 months ago

It will jam with just 2 balls on the lower mini playfield and exit hole (3 balls made for a more dramatic photo and has happened to me a coupletimes during multiball). What pitch are you running at? I am at 6.5 and level side to side. All other aspects of the game are playing great. I think I can easily overcome the top of the mini playfield but the jam in the exit hole is more difficult. I might have to put spacers on one side of the subway ramp to increase the pitch of the ramp in hopes it can clear balls more quickly.

I get the 2 ball jam in the lower mini playfield if the balls go in there in quick succession, which happens every few games, and it doesn't seem to matter if I'm at 6.5 or 7.0 since I've tried both. The upper mini playfield seems to play a little better at 6.5 for me, so that's what I'm at now. I was going to try to put something on the side of the hole to the subway to see if that helps. It is very easy to reproduce with the glass off, so that should make it easier to find something that fixes the issue.

#2128 7 months ago

I bet if there were a rubber installed like this there wouldn’t be a ball hangup problem here. It looks like the first ball that goes down gets knocked back to the post by the following ball. Just have to reduce the amount of space so that only one ball can move through at a time.

21EBD287-372B-48AB-A712-80C5361DC1C0 (resized).jpeg
#2129 7 months ago
Quoted from vilant:

#156 arrived today
[quoted image]

Love the ceiling adjustment to accommodate the topper: I'm going to have to mount the topper on an adjacent shelf since my ceiling joist clearance is about 76". Basically, I'm screwed... Congratulations on your HW CE!

#2130 7 months ago

I fixed the ball trap on my lower mini playfield (topside). What I did was replace what was there with a Stern style slim post sleeve. It fixed the multiple balls trap and still allows acess to the other ball paths while inhabiting the one it should. I tried several different combinations. This is the only thing that worked. It allowed me to keep the guide wires where they are.

20211223_102303 (resized).jpg20211223_103651 (resized).jpg20211223_104107 (resized).jpg

#2131 7 months ago

I fixed the ball trap on my lower mini playfield (topside). What I did was replace what was there with a Stern style slim post sleeve. It fixed the multiple balls traps and still allows acess to the other ball paths while inhabiting the one it should. I tried several different combinations. This is the only thing that worked. It allowed me to keep the guide wires where they are.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Do you know the dimensions of the replacement post? Just wondering where I could find the exact post you used. Thanks!

Maybe this one? https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/254-5000-06N

I haven't opened my game yet, but I'm just taking notes to do some maintenance when it's time.

#2132 7 months ago

I fixed the ball trap on my lower mini playfield (topside). What I did was replace what was there with a Stern style slim post sleeve. It fixed the multiple balls traps and still allows acess to the other ball paths while inhabiting the one it should. I tried several different combinations. This is the only thing that worked. It allowed me to keep the guide wires where they are.

Nice! Maybe we will see a fix like this on the line for future HW and UM. Spooky is great at incorporating these kind of tweaks as manufacturing continues.

#2133 7 months ago
Quoted from spandol:

Do you know the dimensions of the replacement post? Just wondering where I could find the exact post you used. Thanks!

I used the Spooky supplied post stud. I just put a few layers of shrink tubing on it so the Stern post sleeve wouldn't slop around. The actual post sleeve is called a Stern Slim Tapered post sleeve. I like the ones Titan Pinball sells. I only had clear in stock but it doesn't look bad. I'll buy some black ones the next time I place an order.

#2134 7 months ago

Holy crap! My game just shipped! #182 is on the road. Merry Christmas!!!

#2135 7 months ago

#143 just came home.

#2136 7 months ago

Any plans to add more rules to the sanitarium pf? There’s a lot of shots so I feel like there could be some neat rules there.

#2137 7 months ago
Quoted from Rascal-911:

#143 just came home.

Still waiting

#2138 7 months ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I get the 2 ball jam in the lower mini playfield if the balls go in there in quick succession, which happens every few games, and it doesn't seem to matter if I'm at 6.5 or 7.0 since I've tried both. The upper mini playfield seems to play a little better at 6.5 for me, so that's what I'm at now. I was going to try to put something on the side of the hole to the subway to see if that helps. It is very easy to reproduce with the glass off, so that should make it easier to find something that fixes the issue.

The issue I was having is that if 2 balls go down this hole at almost the same time, the momentum of the first ball carries it towards the center of the table and then the second ball lands on top of it, blocking the first ball from going down the subway.

My hacky solution was to put a stick in there to help channel the ball down the subway. So far, so good. If I can get through a few games with no more stuck balls in there then I'll figure out something more permanent. I'm not sure what that little U shaped cutout in the lower playfield is there for. If something was attached to it, or if it wasn't there at all then that might prevent the issue too.

20211223_160937 (resized).jpg20211223_161033 (resized).jpg20211223_162443 (resized).jpg
#2139 7 months ago

Got my new shooter plate and my blood. Almost a perfect match. Only one thing left to get bfore I install it...soon I hope?

Taking this picture, I noticed the clear coat is already worn off on the left side of the lockdown bar and has begun to dull on the right

20211223_221816 (resized).jpg20211223_221905 (resized).jpg20211223_222010 (resized).jpg

#2140 7 months ago

Interesting story behind this but suffice it to say that He made it home on Christmas Eve. He was almost having to sit in a cold warehouse until the 28th.

Welcome home! HWCE #142

IMG_20211224_1000328 (resized).jpg

#2141 7 months ago

Got 141 set up last night beautiful game

20211223_232527 (resized).jpg
#2142 7 months ago

Just unboxed my halloween and I can't say enough good things about this amazing company . They knew my wife just passed away in October and they sent something special to me and my daughter inside the coinbox for Christmas. Thank you spooky so much. You definitely made mine and my 4 year old daughters Christmas. And this game is AMAZING.

20211224_125751 (resized).jpg20211224_130017 (resized).jpg20211224_144327 (resized).jpg
#2143 7 months ago

Just unboxed my halloween and I can't say enough good things about this amazing company . They knew my wife just passed away in October and they sent something special to me and my daughter inside the coinbox for Christmas. Thank you spooky so much. You definitely made mine and my 4 year old daughters Christmas. And this game is AMAZING.

Oh man. Really sorry to hear this.
Hope you and your daughter have the best Christmas possible.
And very cool of Spooky to send a little extra, to let you know people are thinking about you.

#2144 7 months ago

The shooter rod is here! Very solid. Looks awesome!!

44D60CA3-6F1C-450A-BB7D-8EB310671FCD (resized).jpeg55C76672-CCD1-429F-8CDA-81B709745F62 (resized).jpeg7CA76226-C092-4823-B970-209AC631CD80 (resized).jpeg
#2145 7 months ago

Merry Christmas to all escaping Michael ( I'll be with you soon!!)

#2146 7 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

The shooter rod is here! Very solid. Looks awesome!!

Very nice!

#2147 7 months ago

Only problem, I have to relearn the correct plunge for the super skill shot.

#2148 7 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Only problem, I have to relearn the correct plunge for the super skill shot.

Remind me - what’s the super skill shot again?

#2149 7 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Remind me - what’s the super skill shot again?

On the plunge, juidith Myers…the right lock.

#2150 7 months ago

Does anyone have a list of the rubber sizes? I would like to put together some titan kits.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
2,000 (OBO)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Greenfield, WI
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
8,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Palmdale, CA
Machine - For Sale
Canonsburg, PA
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
$ 29.99
700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Benton, WI
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,822 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!