IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6888 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,930 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 339.
#1751 2 years ago
Quoted from jdlang11:

Was looking for a digital pitch gage. Just wondering if there was a preferred one amongst the community.

Another dude had recommended this one so I ordered it, it works well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZWW3BW5/

#1752 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Same. Game rebooted mid-game. That’s never happened before. I also drained with a ball in the ball lock and it didn’t release. Ball search didn’t clear it.

I did some additional testing with the glass off. If you lock a ball at the gravestone, either through the secret skill shot or the normal way by hitting it 5 times, the ball will never release if you drain. It will only release if you hit that target again, which is a little difficult with the glass on and no active balls.

I tested the coils and they drop and release the target as they should, and the target switch in the back and opto switch are working properly.

The stuck switch test is reporting one stuck switch (I think it was "lower drop switch"), but as far as I know that area only has the 2 switches.

#1753 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I do vaguely remember getting a ball or two hung up down there awhile back. A little shake got them moving. I agree with dnapac on making sure you are leveled correctly too. And make sure nothing managed to fall into your subway.

No, nothing in the subway. When it happens, the first ball goes in and its momentum takes it to the left side, then the 2nd ball immediately drops in and blocks it from going back to the middle by sitting on top of it.

One way or another I'll get it sorted out. I need to check if my left-right level got a little out of whack when I went from 6.5 to 7.

#1754 2 years ago

I updated, No issues yet. I only played 4 games. but no issues during those games.

John- Magicchiz

#1755 2 years ago

Deleted

#1756 2 years ago

In the big Apple this weekend with the fam, otherwise I would test myself…..curious to hear feedback about the new additions besides fixes in the code. Call outs, videos, etc.

Keep ‘em coming.

#1757 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I did some additional testing with the glass off. If you lock a ball at the gravestone, either through the secret skill shot or the normal way by hitting it 5 times, the ball will never release if you drain. It will only release if you hit that target again, which is a little difficult with the glass on and no active balls.
I tested the coils and they drop and release the target as they should, and the target switch in the back and opto switch are working properly.
The stuck switch test is reporting one stuck switch (I think it was "lower drop switch"), but as far as I know that area only has the 2 switches.

Mine is hit or miss if it will let that ball out when it drains. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't release, my switch test sees everything correctly. My stuck test does not report that switch as stuck.

#1758 2 years ago

I like the upper playfield call outs, I now understand this mission better. New sounds in select a pumpkin mode are nice too. Lights in the upper playfield are different too. I did have the Judith Myers drop problem. I drained and the target never dropped. The ball search didn’t drop the target, but kept trying to raise it…it already was up. This was off the super skill shot. When I got this, the sound played correctly, but the video of the Michael Myers clown didn’t display. So, I wondered if I was in a glitch. This was the only time it happened and worked fine every other time. Over all this update makes the game feel a lot more polished. Squashed most of the bugs. One other weird thing I have noticed since 1.03. When you hit the normal skill shot, Loomis seems to talk really fast.

#1759 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I can ask Morgan to ship ya a new one tomorrow if you shoot her an email John! We are closed tomorrow but I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I will let her know.

One of the many reasons I love you guys.
You guys have the best costumer service/customer relations hands down.

Ive told these stories before, but I’ll tell them again.
During the pandemic my wife was playing the hell out of our Rob Zombie.
She sent a gnarly air all flying at the pop bumper and it shattered the plastic on it. I hit up Charlie and he sent me not just one, but three replacements just in case it happens again, lol. He also refused to take my money when I offered to pay.

At TPF a few years ago I ran into Charlie and KT at their booth. I started talking to Charlie about the servo on my Captain Spaulding not working right. He reached down into his parts tackle box and handed me a new servo. I offered to pay for it and he said “no, I’m just really happy your buying our games and supporting our company”. After that I played a few games on Alice Copper with Charlie walking me through the shots, which was really cool. I went and bough an Alice Cooper a few months later.

Luke was instrumental on helping me with my Rick and Morty and I’ll never forget that.
I can’t say enough good things about these people.
Hands down a fantastic group.
Customer for life right here.

#1760 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

It’s a 1967 Dodge Coronet

Awesome, It had the look of a B body. More pics if you have em, I had a 68 as a high school hotrod.

#1761 2 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

Mine is at 6.5 and the only hang up I've run across is if the ball is moving slowly on the house playfield it can get caught on the bottom just to the left of the post. Anyway to fix this? I have to remove the glass everytime to move it off. Nudging doesn't get it out.

I have had this happen to me as well. Have contacted support about it. They recommended bending the metal ball guide there to help. I did this, and thought I had fixed it, but will still do it. I am at 6.5 incline. I also saw the Spooky Boys at Pincinnati tonight, and they mentioned bending it more than I had. I haven't done it yet, but they said pretty much make that a straight line towards that post.

#1762 2 years ago

The Judith Myers not releasing the ball is the only big bug. There are a couple minor…but this is pinball…never met a perfect pinball. Guessing this will be fixed toot-sweet. Otherwise, again, a huge step forward. Anyone receiving a game will love it…shots, lights, rules, and code…and Spooky is still adding…

#1763 2 years ago

Alright so we made a quick temporary fix to the ball lock code bug for now so that it isn't getting locked in there and not returning. It's on the website now so you guys can go grab it quick and keep playing! Thanks for all the quick feedback.

We will dig deeper into it and figure out the bug better as soon as we can. For now the drop target should release the ball in ball search.

#1764 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

The Judith Myers not releasing the ball is the only big bug. There are a couple minor…but this is pinball…never met a perfect pinball. Guessing this will be fixed toot-sweet. Otherwise, again, a huge step forward. Anyone receiving a game will love it…shots, lights, rules, and code…and Spooky is still adding…
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"df05135e6669778011a141936ea9a1d9d9a681c9-1638589087-1800"};
//]]>

Any other details on this scenario. I just reimaged and updated to new code. I tried to recreate this with glass off by both secret skills hot and 5 hits to lock. . . .. in both cases the locked ball released as soon as the other ball drained.

#1765 2 years ago

I have my CE on order, and I can't wait - but quite honestly, after now seeing the level of service, the response to feedback regarding bugs etc, and just the sheer commitment to their machines... I decided to seek out another Spooky pin before Halloween arrives! So - with any luck from the courier gods, an almost new ACNC will be here within a couple of weeks! I'll be saving the space right next to it for Halloween.

spookyacnc (resized).jpgspookyacnc (resized).jpg
#1766 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I have my CE on order, and I can't wait - but quite honestly, after now seeing the level of service, the response to feedback regarding bugs etc, and just the sheer commitment to their machines... I decided to seek out another Spooky pin before Halloween arrives! So - with any luck from the courier gods, an almost new ACNC will be here within a couple of weeks! I'll be saving the space right next to it for Halloween.
[quoted image]

Dude that is awesome! I have been seriously thinking about trading out my AIQ for an ACNC! Having Halloween has me hungry for more Spooky! Congrats!

#1767 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

Any other details on this scenario. I just reimaged and updated to new code. I tried to recreate this with glass off by both secret skills hot and 5 hits to lock. . . .. in both cases the locked ball released as soon as the other ball drained.

Nope. Trust me it’s 100% random, at least on my machine. Spent some time glass off testing and no pattern has emerged. Going to be a tough bug to squash but I’m confident they will figure it out. For now including the drop in ball search will be a huge help. Beyond that it’s only a minor annoyance.

#1768 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Alright so we made a quick temporary fix to the ball lock code bug for now so that it isn't getting locked in there and not returning. It's on the website now so you guys can go grab it quick and keep playing! Thanks for all the quick feedback.
We will dig deeper into it and figure out the bug better as soon as we can. For now the drop target should release the ball in ball search.

Wow, thanks. I'll try it out later. I know others have said it happens only some of the time, but for me it happens 100% of the time. Let me know if you need me to try anything to help you guys figure it out.

The only other code issue I've noticed is that it sometimes goes into Death in the Drivers Seat automatically for some reason. The last game I played it put me in it even though I already completed it. I think it happens when you are playing house mode and the ball goes into the scoop. I didn't see it do this on 1.03.

The added instructions help a lot, and the fixed health meter makes it a lot easier to see what's going on when playing the house mode.

#1769 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Nope. Trust me it’s 100% random, at least on my machine. Spent some time glass off testing and no pattern has emerged. Going to be a tough bug to squash but I’m confident they will figure it out. For now including the drop in ball search will be a huge help. Beyond that it’s only a minor annoyance.

Interesting, I haven't had it release a captured ball once after a drain, and I tested it with the glass off a bunch of times in addition to regular play. It will release it if I hit the target again or tilt.

#1770 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

The only other code issue I've noticed is that it sometimes goes into Death in the Drivers Seat automatically for some reason.

Yup

#1771 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

The only other code issue I've noticed is that it sometimes goes into Death in the Drivers Seat automatically for some reason.

i saw this as well

#1772 2 years ago
Quoted from jdlang11:

Hey man are you friends with Pinball Shenanigans??

Yep I know those guys I need to get them over to have a look at this new machine...... Loving it so far!!!!

#1773 2 years ago

I sent this over to bug of what happened on the new code for me tonight.

I was playing the new code today.
The bug that was consistently was happening was if it went to the pumpkin any way and had one drop target up.
Once it left the pumpkin and fed to the right flipper if you hit the last drop target it will shut off the flippers and put you in mode selection
It then will drain cause the flippers don't work anymore. The next ball/next game will then try to open up with that mode selection.
This happened to me about 4-5 times tonight.
Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

#1774 2 years ago
Quoted from icyjones:

I have had this happen to me as well. Have contacted support about it. They recommended bending the metal ball guide there to help. I did this, and thought I had fixed it, but will still do it. I am at 6.5 incline. I also saw the Spooky Boys at Pincinnati tonight, and they mentioned bending it more than I had. I haven't done it yet, but they said pretty much make that a straight line towards that post.

What’s the best way to bend it? Any tips?

#1775 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Dude that is awesome! I have been seriously thinking about trading out my AIQ for an ACNC! Having Halloween has me hungry for more Spooky! Congrats!

Massive coincidence but my plan was to trade out my AIQ too - the seller wanted cash though. I'm supposed to sell my AIQ to make room but I'm reluctant now as its still a ripper game for me, and I
can probably squeeze one more pin in.

Have to say I'm pretty psyched to have found an ACNC here in Australia, the art package, music, callous and animations look incredible! From what I have read it's a very tight shooter but that just means I'll have to get plenty of practise in.

#1776 2 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

The bug that was consistently was happening was if it went to the pumpkin any way and had one drop target up.
Once it left the pumpkin and fed to the right flipper if you hit the last drop target it will shut off the flippers and put you in mode selection
It then will drain cause the flippers don't work anymore. The next ball/next game will then try to open up with that mode selection.

Dude you figured out what was causing what seemed like a super random bug I was discussing with Bug! I couldn’t figure out what triggered it and I hadn’t had it with the latest code but I just didn’t hit the right combo of shots yet. I can now reproduce it almost every time. Seems like it won’t do it while skill shot is active, but if you hit a few things first it will almost every time. I contacted Bug about it too. This find will make it much easier to squash I’m sure. Nice find!

#1777 2 years ago

While I'm waiting on #159 halloween. I picked up something to tie me over. Man I don't understand the hate this game gets .it's amazing, best sound system I have ever heard on a game .Mine has the shaker upgrade and real knocker kit installed already.

IMG_3426 (resized).jpgIMG_3426 (resized).jpgIMG_3429 (resized).jpgIMG_3429 (resized).jpg

#1778 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

Man I don't understand the hate this game gets .it's amazing

I’ll give you some reasons …

1/ the main reason - people are sheeple. A few people didn’t like it at launch, it became a thing. Sheeple always follow the herd. Most haven’t even played it. If they have - see #4.

2/ non generic-Stern layout. RZ is more like a 80s Gottlieb, with its exposed pops. Most NIB NEWBS wouldn’t know what a 80s Gottlieb is. Lol

3/ code was slow to develop, to be fair. It got better in the end.

4/ left orbit is very tight. Right orbit is crazy tight. You need to shoot the left orbit to start a mode - and half the people I’ve seen play RZ can’t shoot the left orbit to start a mode. If you can’t start a mode, you’re not going to enjoy the game very much. And of course, it’s not your fault you can’t shoot it - it’s the games fault.

rd

#1779 2 years ago

I'm aiming to do a stream around 4 pm central today. Should be at twitch.tv/fsumassey

#1780 2 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

Yep, not sure this update has made game play better. Introduced more bugs

#1781 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Yep, not sure this update has made game play better. Introduced more bugs

No...everything mentioned was already there. We are just finally narrowing down why they happen a bit more. This update made huge strides and squashed a few big ones. The quick-fire second update that added the drop target to the ball search mitigated the lock issue until they can solve it. This pumpkin mode one was there before, but it's so specific to replicate that I'm sure many never saw it.

I can understand peoples frustration over bugs, but I ask people to be patient and remember that this is literally 1-2 dudes trying to find and figure all these out, as opposed to a large team of people at the bigger companies. Yes, that can lead to us early buyers being somewhat of beta testers, but it's the only way some of these are going to get found. Spooky has been very responsive about them and squashing them as quickly as possible. Please cut them a little slack and help them make the game all it can be (this isn't aimed just at the person I'm responding to). I'm actually enjoying this process, because I know we will get through it and it will be even more amazing in the end!

#1782 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

No...everything mentioned was already there. We are just finally narrowing down why they happen a bit more. This update made huge strides and squashed a few big ones. The quick-fire second update that added the drop target to the ball search mitigated the lock issue until they can solve it. This pumpkin mode one was there before, but it's so specific to replicate that I'm sure many never saw it.
I can understand peoples frustration over bugs, but I ask people to be patient and remember that this is literally 1-2 dudes trying to find and figure all these out, as opposed to a large team of people at the bigger companies. Yes, that can lead to us early buyers being somewhat of beta testers, but it's the only way some of these are going to get found. Spooky has been very responsive about them and squashing them as quickly as possible. Please cut them a little slack and help them make the game all it can be (this isn't aimed just at the person I'm responding to). I'm actually enjoying this process, because I know we will get through it and it will be even more amazing in the end!

Wasn't saying I was frustrated.

Update before didn't disrupt my game play as much as this one.

I hit the super skill shot pretty consistently so now I have to sit through a ball search and the momentary dead flipper issue has caused a ball drain for me.

I never had issues with the superskill shot ball working properly before.

#1783 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-halloween-collectors-edition-21

Went from enjoying the game play to selling awfully quickly. Sorry to see you go John.

#1784 2 years ago
Quoted from xian222:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-halloween-collectors-edition-21
Went from enjoying the game play to selling awfully quickly. Sorry to see you go John.

Yeah I don’t like seeing that. I really want to play one in the wild! Price does seem a bit high given the multiple issues

#1785 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

While I'm waiting on #159 halloween. I picked up something to tie me over. Man I don't understand the hate this game gets .it's amazing, best sound system I have ever heard on a game .Mine has the shaker upgrade and real knocker kit installed already.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from rotordave:

I’ll give you some reasons …
1/ the main reason - people are sheeple. A few people didn’t like it at launch, it became a thing. Sheeple always follow the herd. Most haven’t even played it. If they have - see #4.
2/ non generic-Stern layout. RZ is more like a 80s Gottlieb, with its exposed pops. Most NIB NEWBS wouldn’t know what a 80s Gottlieb is. Lol
3/ code was slow to develop, to be fair. It got better in the end.
4/ left orbit is very tight. Right orbit is crazy tight. You need to shoot the left orbit to start a mode - and half the people I’ve seen play RZ can’t shoot the left orbit to start a mode. If you can’t start a mode, you’re not going to enjoy the game very much. And of course, it’s not your fault you can’t shoot it - it’s the games fault.
rd

I think Dave summed it up pretty well.
Picking on this game is like a running joke with some people.
Truth is the machines are making their way into the hands of people who really enjoy them and it’s developing kind of a cult following.
Most new owners (as well as long term owners) that pick one up post something similar to what you posted where they don’t understand the negativity. It’s good to see them making their way into the hands of people who appreciate them. They only made 250 of them, which is damn few and I’m very happy to have one.

#1786 2 years ago

Different strokes for different folks. He said he loves GnR and music pins. If you love GnR you are most likely a fan of bells and whistles and not focused as much on gameplay and flow. Halloween shoots great, GnR shoots terrible. No ones right and no one is wrong.

I used to get enamored in JJP's flare but as I have played and owned more pins I realized that what matters to me is how the game plays/flows. Halloween plays like nothing else out there and I believe it will be a hit in a home environment.

Someone is going to get a steal to get #78 at that price and over the years this pin will be very collectible IMHO.

Quoted from xian222:

#1787 2 years ago
Quoted from xian222:

Yeah, I was trying to force myself into loving this one as it is a dream theme, but I just can’t get past the gameplay. Personally I think GNR plays way better than Halloween with way more action. Just proves different strokes for different folks and there’s a pin out there for everyone. I just Never really felt in danger with this game as almost all shots feed directly back to the flippers. My initial excitement has sadly worn off and I’m moving on. Hoping my 78 can go to someone who will appreciate it more than I do. If i had unlimited funds and more room id keep it as it is a beautiful machine and the ultimate Halloween collectors item, but that’s not the case. Love and respect Spooky’s communication and passion and hoping they may have a game that fits my style down the road. Was really hoping I’d love this game.

#1788 2 years ago

Deleted - double post - my bad

#1789 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Yeah, I was trying to force myself into loving this one as it is a dream theme, but I just can’t get past the gameplay. Never really felt in danger with this game as almost all shots feed directly back to the flippers. My initial excitement has worn off and I’m moving on. Hoping my 78 can go to someone who will appreciate it more than I do. If i had unlimited funds and more room id keep it as it is a beautiful machine and the ultimate Halloween collectors item, but that’s not the case. Love and respect Spooky’s communication and passion and hoping they may have a game that fits my style down the road.

You wanna feel in danger? Restrict yourself to clearing the drops only using the right flipper. And only use the inverted ramp to get to sanitarium. That will wake you up real quick lol.

#1790 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Wasn't saying I was frustrated.
Update before didn't disrupt my game play as much as this one.
I hit the super skill shot pretty consistently so now I have to sit through a ball search and the momentary dead flipper issue has caused a ball drain for me.
I never had issues with the superskill shot ball working properly before.

Yeah totally didn't mean to single you out there. These issues are super intermittent and hard to consistently replicate. The fact that different peoples machines seem to act differently makes matters even worse. I do not envy the job of programmers at all!

#1791 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

If you can’t start a mode, you’re not going to enjoy the game very much. And of course, it’s not your fault you can’t shoot it - it’s the games fault.

Putting most of the game's content behind a very difficult shot is poor design IMHO. I own RZ and have done everything I can to make the left orbit easier so people can actually play the game, but it's still a problem. Stern Star Trek is similar, we sold ours after getting tired of having to hit the two difficult edge shots over and over just to get modes going.

#1792 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Putting most of the game's content behind a very difficult shot is poor design IMHO

It’s tricky - if the shot is too easy, the game is “too easy” for decent players.

One way of handling it would be to have a mode selection at ball start - like Stern Star Trek. Then everyone at least gets a mode underway.

ACNC also has the same tough orbit mode start - but that can be bypassed by hitting the centre shot repeatedly. So at least it has a second start option.

The other thing that would put some off - unlike Sterns, if you don’t have a mode running on RZ or ACNC, you don’t get any/many points. Sterns, you get points for hitting everything all the time.

rd

#1793 2 years ago

just got home from nyc - where is the code link download? don't see it on the website.

#1794 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Yeah, I was trying to force myself into loving this one as it is a dream theme, but I just can’t get past the gameplay. Personally I think GNR plays way better than Halloween with way more action. Just proves different strokes for different folks and there’s a pin out there for everyone. I just Never really felt in danger with this game as almost all shots feed directly back to the flippers. My initial excitement has sadly worn off and I’m moving on. Hoping my 78 can go to someone who will appreciate it more than I do. If i had unlimited funds and more room id keep it as it is a beautiful machine and the ultimate Halloween collectors item, but that’s not the case. Love and respect Spooky’s communication and passion and hoping they may have a game that fits my style down the road. Was really hoping I’d love this game.

That doesn’t fare well as someone I know sold his GNR in no time and he has about 40 pins!

#1795 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

just got home from nyc - where is the code link download? don't see it on the website.

I see it there...?

#1796 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

https://new.spookypinball.com/game-support/

#1797 2 years ago

How is the code update?

#1798 2 years ago

Thanks that worked. Weird link I went to had R+M first No Halloween

Edit - knew I wasn’t crazy. From Google search that is what I went to. No Halloween. Spooky fyi

https://www.spookypinball.com/game-support/

#1799 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

How is the code update?

I streamed the update today for close to 3 hours. They ironed out a lot of the bugs. There's some stuff here and there. I sent a detail report of the issues to bug. You'll hear me call them out on the vod too if yall want to watch it. It'll be up for 2 weeks. I made a recording as well. If there's interest I'm sure I could post it on Youtube or something.

Here's the link https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1225281504

#1800 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Much respect for you. All games won’t jive with all people…and you aren’t looking to flip, just to get your money back. A great game and a great number. Good luck with the sale.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 49.99
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nipomo, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,930 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 339.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/36?hl=bgwilly31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.