IMG_3589 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3590 (resized).jpeg
Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,963 posts in this topic. You are on page 288 of 340.
#14351 10 months ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

No matter what forum, social media, whatever, you are one the mob mentality eventually takes over. Period. Pinside is no different. Some of the posts over the last few days are hilarious to read to be honest. Just unnecessary levels of drama and hyperbole but again, see the first sentence. The reason the game is viewed the way it is currently is unfair and ridiculous but again, the mob has decided these things so they must be true. The code will come, some of you lack any patience whatsoever. I find it odd that people are here constantly whining about new code when no other manufacturer that I know of even comments on their code development publicly. Honestly if I were Spooky I'd just stop doing it moving forward. It creates far more friction than it eliminates and directly impacts people's perception of the game and thus its value. I don't care what it's worth, HWN isn't going anywhere period. Full stop. I'm thinking about getting out of the hobby all together but HWN will be one of 2 or 3 machines that I keep no matter what. The mob opinion of the game is so unfair and childish but it started with "JohnTwo" whatever his name is calling it his dream theme then selling it on day one for unbelievably stupid reasons. But that was his choice and the collateral damage from that simply snowballed to the point of being unstoppable. Think what you will about the game, the state of the code, whatever you want but in my opinion this game will eventually be viewed as one of the best there ever was. There's simply no other game like it out there. Downvote me all you like.

"The code will come, some of you lack any patience whatsoever." I have owned my Halloween for 2 1/2 years...Code isn't as refined as a brand new Stern on it's first code. Not sure how much patience you expect.

"I don't care what it's worth" "Money is money, you should care what it's worth. Most of us sell pins to make room for new pins or just want a new experience and having more value in Halloween would help those moves.

#14352 10 months ago

Whoever sells this game right now, with the promise of more boobs coming in new code, needs to take a long look in the mirror.

I honestly am so busy right now with summer starting and all the outdoor activities/weekend getaways I am in no hurry for the code. As long as it addresses the most pressing deficits that currently exist. When the cool fall breezes blow, we should all be hammering away on the new code.

#14353 10 months ago

My Alien LV pin is a great example of immersion. I sometimes just sit and enjoy the attract mode. It has a top notch audio and video package. It's also a blast to play in either Alien or Aliens mode. I did add a sub and that's sent the audio over the top. We all know it had a head start coming from Heighway and that helped. Now that they have the Alien tongue squared away my issues have been minimal. Hopefully Spooky will be able to match the immersion with Halloween and I don't have to sell Halloween IF 'The Thing' or 'Galaxy Quest' pins are ever released.

Alien (2) (resized).jpgAlien (2) (resized).jpg
#14354 10 months ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

"The code will come, some of you lack any patience whatsoever." I have owned my Halloween for 2 1/2 years...Code isn't as refined as a brand new Stern on it's first code. Not sure how much patience you expect.
"I don't care what it's worth" "Money is money, you should care what it's worth. Most of us sell pins to make room for new pins or just want a new experience and having more value in Halloween would help those moves.

It's kept an overall ok average price this whole time. Folks love to jump to conclusions cause they see a sale go up for a really low price and it's the end of the world of the value. One guy wants to move a pin fast and offers a cheap price, it happens all the time.

Local dealer got in a used one and sold it for 8,700 within a week. Folks act like they can get these for next to nothing at times now yet people still buying them. Alot of it is timing and if the buyer is around, folks not wanting to deal with random forum sellers, and so on. If a game is not the hotness, it's gonna take time to sell usually, but those who really need to move things fast are gonna low ball prices.

It's a bit early to panic on price.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#14355 10 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

It's kept an overall ok average price this whole time. Folks love to jump to conclusions cause they see a sale go up for a really low price and it's the end of the world of the value. One guy wants to move a pin fast and offers a cheap price, it happens all the time.
Local dealer got in a used one and sold it for 8,700 within a week. Folks act like they can get these for next to nothing at times now yet people still buying them. Alot of it is timing and if the buyer is around, folks not wanting to deal with random forum sellers, and so on. If a game is not the hotness, it's gonna take time to sell usually, but those who really need to move things fast are gonna low ball prices.
It's a bit early to panic on price.
[quoted image]

There are two CE's that have been sitting on Pinside market for back of 7k for awhile...Not sure I believe this.

#14356 10 months ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

That's simply not true at all. I have three Sterns who's out of box code was a joke (Ghostbusters, Stranger Things, and Munsters). I'd say current HWN code is much better than the out of box code on any of those titles. Confirmation bias is difficult to overcome.

Still don't care what it's worth, I don't buy games to sell them I buy them to put in my collection. I'm not a trader, I don't cycle titles out. I'm not out of room so I don't have that issue either. I totally get others do but I didn't say that everyone shouldn't care about the money side, I was saying I do not.

#14357 10 months ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

There are two CE's that have been sitting on Pinside market for back of 7k for awhile...Not sure I believe this.

Two sales does not dictate the value of a product.

you are looking at 2 prices out of 106 listings this year

#14358 10 months ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Whoever sells this game right now, with the promise of more boobs coming in new code, needs to take a long look in the mirror....

Just comes down to space for me these days sadly.

Neither does your 1. Truth is always in the middle somewhere.

#14359 10 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Neither does your 1. Truth is always in the middle somewhere.

So like, that's why I posted the chart, with over 200 listings and sales.

The world of pinball does not revolve around Pinside. I've seen games sold locally for lot more than their current "value" listings on pinside. It's all about finding the buyer, many of which have no presence on this board. It's also a matter of convenience, availability, and so on. Lot of locals I know pretty much will only deal with a local sale they can pickup themselves, they could care less about what a pin is being sold for across the country. Pinside is not the only place here.

We got statistics of only a handful of listings here, lot of other sales are going on all around. Same thing with how some machines are considered "terrible", yet local dealer quickly moved a Bug Bunny without problem within days of listing it.

Value of your pins and what you can get for them, it's all going to fluctuate on where your selling, who your selling to, and how long your willing to wait.

Again, going OMG that one guy is selling for 6k, does not really mean a ton

#14360 10 months ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I think the reason they don't sell sometimes is location. You don't see a lot of high dollar pins being sold around here too often, and I'm very close to the guy that has his at 6k.

#14361 10 months ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Whoever sells this game right now, with the promise of more boobs coming in new code, needs to take a long look in the mirror.

LOL

#14362 10 months ago

So like, that's why I posted the chart, with over 200 listings and sales.
The world of pinball does not revolve around Pinside. I've seen games sold locally for lot more than their current "value" listings on pinside. It's all about finding the buyer, many of which have no presence on this board. It's also a matter of convenience, availability, and so on. Lot of locals I know pretty much will only deal with a local sale they can pickup themselves, they could care less about what a pin is being sold for across the country. Pinside is not the only place here.
We got statistics of only a handful of listings here, lot of other sales are going on all around. Same thing with how some machines are considered "terrible", yet local dealer quickly moved a Bug Bunny without problem within days of listing it.
Value of your pins and what you can get for them, it's all going to fluctuate on where your selling, who your selling to, and how long your willing to wait.
Again, going OMG that one guy is selling for 6k, does not really mean a ton

You think "listed price" moves along with people when they reduce the listed price?
No idea how that works.
Down get me wrong...8300 low enough

#14363 10 months ago

I certainly hope we will sees an awesome code improvement. A pin just like a someone owns a car. There is an ass for every seat. Im just have not been thrilled about this pin. My wife loves this pin and she has never seen Halloween the movie.

#14364 10 months ago

you are looking at 2 prices out of 106 listings this year

I am looking at two games that have not sold yet in the current market. That is way more indicative to the real market value of a game today.

#14365 10 months ago

If you own a pin so long and have like 30-40 plays on it, you really have not put enough time to learn it or really get a feel for the full game.

A long while ago I finished every mode in the game while trying to get a sanitarium SJP. Every mode done, had over a hundred million. Kept getting blocked by that SJP so quit playing for the most part.

On the most recent code, last game I played I got over 100M doing absolutely nothing except starting Judith. Get that multiball going and the Judith shot starts at ~2M and only goes up from there. Think I had it up to ~7M, couldn't find a ceiling. Sure I could avoid this exploit, but at that point I'll just play another game.

#14366 10 months ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

That's simply not true at all. I have three Sterns who's out of box code was a joke (Ghostbusters, Stranger Things, and Munsters). I'd say current HWN code is much better than the out of box code on any of those titles. Confirmation bias is difficult to overcome.
Still don't care what it's worth, I don't buy games to sell them I buy them to put in my collection. I'm not a trader, I don't cycle titles out. I'm not out of room so I don't have that issue either. I totally get others do but I didn't say that everyone shouldn't care about the money side, I was saying I do not.

They were still more polished than Halloween. Volume up and down, cut clips, sounds cutting into other sounds.

#14367 10 months ago

This game is awesome, I've had it for almost a year now, and f'n love it....One of my favorites that I've ever owned

#14368 10 months ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I certainly hope we will sees an awesome code improvement. A pin just like a someone owns a car. There is an ass for every seat. Im just have not been thrilled about this pin. My wife loves this pin and she has never seen Halloween the movie.

You'll see bug fixes and tweaks to the code but not any major changes to the rules. Game just might not be your cup of tea and that's fine, people swooning over Foo Fighters currently but had it for two weeks and it was enough for me.

#14369 10 months ago
Quoted from manadams:

You'll see bug fixes and tweaks to the code but not any major changes to the rules. Game just might not be your cup of tea and that's fine, people swooning over Foo Fighters currently but had it for two weeks and it was enough for me.

Love my Halloween and it is not going anywhere. I also have Foo Fighters Pro pre ordered and my last machine is Pin Bot. If I ever had to move one down the road it will be Foo Fighters.

#14370 10 months ago
Quoted from metallik:

Why do you feel the need to talk down to anyone who doesn't like HWN?

I literally said “different strokes” in my post. Sorry you missed that part.

People have literally told me exactly what I said in my post. I don’t just make shit up like half the people on this site. I sell games, I build games, I have games on site and hold large pinball events, and actually talk to people about games. I want to hear their feedback.

For example, I have one guy here who is a big collector - he won’t buy a Spooky game because he doesn’t like how the speaker panel looks. (!)

I outlined the common feedback last week about the games being too hard shotwise for most and not awarding points the same as the new Sterns do. 20 people have told me that. You downvoted that too.

Sorry if I’m saying something you don’t like for some reason. I am just passing on what people tell me.

Sorry you don’t like the game - maybe move it on if you’re not enjoying it.

rd

#14371 10 months ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Sorry you don’t like the game - maybe move it on if you’re not enjoying it.

I'm waiting for this new code y'all have been teasing about since February. Giving the game every chance I can before I move it on, but I've been out of space and about out of patience...

And yes, I'll downvote any mention of "cookie cutter Sterns" because I quite disagree with that assessment. GZ and EHOH, for example, are incredibly challenging, fun and engaging games that play nothing like each other (or other Sterns), OTOH HWN plays like someone's weekend project game by comparison.

#14372 10 months ago

Like many I keep current on this thread: Seeing over 20 recent postings just this afternoon got my hopes up - NEW CODE! but no, just arguments and counter arguments about price and value. I should've been playing pinball instead... lol

#14373 10 months ago

I will say this about the wait for the code. I stepped away from this hobby for a few years and GB was released. I knew nothing about the lack of code. Luckily, when I got back in to pins, I had to have GB and it had the recently released code. Fucking loved that game because I could play normal or Are you a good mode which was awesome for get together with friends.

Point is, unless you need room or money, you should wait for the next code drop. Otherwise you may be sorry

Last point, I have noticed a LOT of wives love this pin. My wife is the same. She loves it more than me. Curious phenomenon.

#14374 10 months ago

My wife hates me and this pin

#14375 10 months ago
Quoted from metallik:

OTOH HWN plays like someone's weekend project game by comparison.

I think you're being a bit hyperbolic here but please downvote away.

#14376 10 months ago

I mainly agree with your posts but…..EHOH plays like several Stern fan ((cookie cutter)) layouts. Get good at one and you can shoot any of them 80% right off the bat. Godzilla shoots unique but lacks immersion. I have absolutely no problem with Stern but they are generic. I love them for that but it is what it is.

Quoted from metallik:

I'm waiting for this new code y'all have been teasing about since February. Giving the game every chance I can before I move it on, but I've been out of space and about out of patience...
And yes, I'll downvote any mention of "cookie cutter Sterns" because I quite disagree with that assessment. GZ and EHOH, for example, are incredibly challenging, fun and engaging games that play nothing like each other (or other Sterns), OTOH HWN plays like someone's weekend project game by comparison.

#14377 10 months ago

I like my game too but I think the way Spooky is handling their code development is hurting them and the customer base trying to support them. Stern has a team of coders making the games stable and playable shortly after release. Spooky is still having code problems a couple years after release. Let's be honest here, the only person working on code for Halloween / Ultraman is a hired gun. He seems capable but has only produced one update to the public. To me, it seems Spooky has set aside X amount of dollars to straighting these games out. To top things off, the remaining work has been out sourced to concentrate on current production. That doesn't make me feel very confident. I really hope Matt can deliver.

#14378 10 months ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I like my game too but I think the way Spooky is handling their code development is hurting them and the customer base trying to support them. Stern has a team of coders making the games stable and playable shortly after release. Spooky is still having code problems a couple years after release. Let's be honest here, the only person working on code for Halloween / Ultraman is a hired gun. He seems capable but has only produced one update to the public. To me, it seems Spooky has set aside X amount of dollars to straighting these games out. To top things off, the remaining work has been out sourced to concentrate on current production. That doesn't make me feel very confident. I really hope Matt can deliver.

I wouldn't want to put it all on Matt though. I think what matters is that Spooky cares to still make this a dang fine game even after it's done and sold. They are being very creative and supportive of fans wants so far for Scooby, we wish it was how this game got treated as well. They got great ideas and are being clever with modes and features, if they could put some more of that love into this game still....

#14379 10 months ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

...Seeing over 20 recent postings just this afternoon got my hopes up - NEW CODE!...

Yep, that's the issue alright.

I wouldn't want to put it all on Matt though...

I don't put any on him. Lord knows the slop he's trying to figure out.

#14380 10 months ago
Quoted from SLRage:

I mainly agree with your posts but…..EHOH plays like several Stern fan ((cookie cutter)) layouts. Get good at one and you can shoot any of them 80% right off the bat.

Agree, the layout is typical fan... it's the rules that make EHOH, along with the deadly outlanes.

Lots of risk/reward.. hell, just start the game with a Wongo/Manos stack and go to town, how many scenes are you going to try for before cashing in the trailer trash? None of the shots are hard, but the outlanes will quickly punish any misses, and those tempting 2x/4x targets are dangerous AF. Nothing like draining out of a 100M+ mode leaving the bits on the floor... HWN has none of these moments. It has nice atmosphere but no real strategy (other than judith all day right now).

#14381 10 months ago

They are being very creative and supportive of fans wants so far for Scooby, we wish it was how this game got treated as well.

They've moved on. Charlie originally promised help from Bowen and Erik (after playing R&M, that was *THE* reason I bought this game), and then Charlie turned around and fired them couple weeks later. We got Fawzma again, he screwed it up, now we get Matt, who appears to be working part-time (one meaningful update in 5 months) to salvage the remnants.

I think we all got f*cked.

#14382 10 months ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

No matter what forum, social media, whatever, you are one the mob mentality eventually takes over. Period. Pinside is no different. Some of the posts over the last few days are hilarious to read to be honest. Just unnecessary levels of drama and hyperbole but again, see the first sentence. The reason the game is viewed the way it is currently is unfair and ridiculous but again, the mob has decided these things so they must be true. The code will come, some of you lack any patience whatsoever. I find it odd that people are here constantly whining about new code when no other manufacturer that I know of even comments on their code development publicly. Honestly if I were Spooky I'd just stop doing it moving forward. It creates far more friction than it eliminates and directly impacts people's perception of the game and thus its value. I don't care what it's worth, HWN isn't going anywhere period. Full stop. I'm thinking about getting out of the hobby all together but HWN will be one of 2 or 3 machines that I keep no matter what. The mob opinion of the game is so unfair and childish but it started with "JohnTwo" whatever his name is calling it his dream theme then selling it on day one for unbelievably stupid reasons. But that was his choice and the collateral damage from that simply snowballed to the point of being unstoppable. Think what you will about the game, the state of the code, whatever you want but in my opinion this game will eventually be viewed as one of the best there ever was. There's simply no other game like it out there. Downvote me all you like.

So you are complaining about people complaining? How is that any better. They should have new code out. It's a fact.

#14383 10 months ago
Quoted from metallik:

Agree, the layout is typical fan... it's the rules that make EHOH, along with the deadly outlanes.
Lots of risk/reward.. hell, just start the game with a Wongo/Manos stack and go to town, how many scenes are you going to try for before cashing in the trailer trash? None of the shots are hard, but the outlanes will quickly punish any misses, and those tempting 2x/4x targets are dangerous AF. Nothing like draining out of a 100M+ mode leaving the bits on the floor... HWN has none of these moments. It has nice atmosphere but no real strategy (other than judith all day right now).

Are they scoffing @ Lyman rules now?

#14384 10 months ago

Geez, I didn’t realize it’s been since February since we’ve last had a code update. I agree with the previous statement. I hope that Spooky is still involved from a creative stand point in regards to coming up with some additional ideas to be added. I know they are but I guess what I’m saying is, I hope they are still passionate about this pin. I do enjoy what’s already been implemented and I understand that most modes are complete but there’s much more to a game than just the modes. Lightshow, improving sound effects, etc. Heck, even after collecting the Judith MB then maybe you hit the tombstone again to collect each death of every character that was killed by Michael for another special MB once all have been collected.
(A la like collecting all the band members for MB in GnR Data East)

#14385 10 months ago

Ok turned on my Halloween to play a game got endless multi ball , never stopped what is the problem now ?

#14386 10 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ok turned on my Halloween to play a game got endless multi ball , never stopped what is the problem now ?

Maybe it identifies as a JJP

#14387 10 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I think that means you're a money grubbing jerk with no faith in Spooky? I mean what do you expect after 2.5 years?
It's a rough thread

#14388 10 months ago
Quoted from manadams:

Maybe it identifies as a JJP

POTW

#14389 10 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

This has happened to me before, and I think several others, so may be a lingering bug in the code. Is it always happening?

#14390 10 months ago

Never had the endless multiball bug myself and I have played lots games, game has got confused though when lots going on but eventually sorts itself out.

This game deserves the best code possible, got to be one of the best licensed titles ever!

Me waiting for code

F02271B7-4205-4BD7-A3C8-838566B62C5C (resized).jpegF02271B7-4205-4BD7-A3C8-838566B62C5C (resized).jpeg
#14391 10 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Must be a code issue, happened when I was playing that bob and lynda mode and stacked with sanitarium.. machine went nuts.

#14392 10 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Must be a code issue, happened when I was playing that bob and lynda mode and stacked with sanitarium.. machine went nuts.

Yep a known issue with those 2 stacked, weird shit happens. That’s the main bug I try and stay clear of, think I will try the Judith lock multiball thing today to be in the 100+ mil club

#14393 10 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I don't care what anyone else thinks, those two modes should not stack... ever... period. One house mode and done so you can shoot the damn center ramp again.

Edit: I meant Bob and Linda and House mode.

#14394 10 months ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I don't care what anyone else thinks, those two modes should not stack... ever... period. One house mode and done so you can shoot the damn center ramp again.
Edit: I meant Bob and Linda and House mode.

Well if they do remove the house requirement from it like they were thinking about doing, then it won't matter

#14395 10 months ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

So you are complaining about people complaining? How is that any better. They should have new code out. It's a fact.

You either don't know what a fact is or... Says who? You? The code will come when it comes...

#14396 10 months ago
Quoted from metallik:

They've moved on. Charlie originally promised help from Bowen and Erik (after playing R&M, that was *THE* reason I bought this game), and then Charlie turned around and fired them couple weeks later. We got Fawzma again, he screwed it up, now we get Matt, who appears to be working part-time (one meaningful update in 5 months) to salvage the remnants.

You really like to make assumptions and jump to conclusions...

#14397 10 months ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Basic concepts are pretty much there though

#14398 10 months ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Did you fit a spacer on the sub? If you didn’t there will be a lot more air movement if you do and the glass flexes. I had the foam and it helped but once I fitted the spacer it introduced more rattle. That sub can’t move much without the spacer.

No, just the tape. It works as a cushioning for the glas. I don't have any other ratteling. The sub sits tight at my machine.

#14399 10 months ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

What part of my assessment do you disagree with? Trust me, I'd love to be wrong in this case, but sure doesn't look that way...

#14400 10 months ago
Quoted from metallik:

What part of my assessment do you disagree with? Trust me, I'd love to be wrong in this case, but sure doesn't look that way...

They've moved on.

- Really? What's your evidence of this? Spooky literally just commented on this what? A week ago?

Charlie originally promised help from Bowen and Erik (after playing R&M, that was *THE* reason I bought this game), and then Charlie turned around and fired them couple weeks later.

- You don't know any of that to be true, you're just guessing based on what you think you know. If I'm wrong, show me, I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong.

We got Fawzma again, he screwed it up, now we get Matt, who appears to be working part-time (one meaningful update in 5 months) to salvage the remnants.

- Maybe, but again, you don't know that to be true or that Matt is only working part-time. How many machines have you written code for? Zero is my guess.

- Yet another opinion that's not based in fact and is just again, your opinion.

If we never get another code update or the next update is full of bugs and Spooky officially says they're done and it is what it is then that's a completely different situation. I tend to work in the here and now and so based on what I've seen and read, I don't see a reason to be concerned or convinced it's all doomed and over. That's just me I guess...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Gilbert, AZ
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
There are 16,963 posts in this topic. You are on page 288 of 340.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/288 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.