IMG_3589 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3590 (resized).jpeg
Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,964 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 340.
#13301 1 year ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

Yes, these work great! BUT, please do note that each box comes with THREE servos. I didn't pay attention (mostly because I assumed $12 was for one) and ordered three packs. Now I have one of my parts drawers completely full of these tiny servos.

SERVO PARTY !!!!!!

RM

#13302 1 year ago
Quoted from ActionDirk:

I´m sorry, bit can you specify, which servos you used? I guess Treedix is the manufaturer but what specific servo? I kinda missed the links others adviced and i kinda dont want to look the hole thread through...
Thanks!

Any MG90S should work but I bought these based on others being happy with them.

#13303 1 year ago

My game has been unplayable for over 4 months now. It crashes every game after about 3-5 mins or so. The flippers will continue to work while the game reboots.

Spooky sent me 3 computers, the first 2 were the wrong ones, and the 3rd was the right one but didn't correct the issue.

I haven't heard from them in almost 3 weeks since I sent them the error log they asked for, despite emailing them 11 days ago, and again 4 days ago. I know they're busy with Scooby, but these machines are expensive, and I would expect better service than this. I received my game last May, and I haven't been able to play since October.

I was also told 4 months ago that they were going to send me replacement armor, and piece of mylar for a chip in my playfield, but those never arrived.

Not sure what's going on, but I know they read this forum, so hopefully they will see this and help me here.

If anyone has any ideas about fixing my game crashing, I'd appreciate the help. The PC has been replaced, and I can't see any problems with the connections.

Thanks

#13304 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

These:
amazon.com link »
these are also the EXACT ones Spooky sent me as replacements a week later
RM

Much appreciated! And thank for the link. only thing in europe is, our amazon doesnt necessarily has all the items as the one in US or you have to pay a lot more because of import toll an all that stuff. but i´ll do my very best to find an adaquate alternative.

#13305 1 year ago
Quoted from ActionDirk:

Much appreciated! And thank for the link. only thing in europe is, our amazon doesnt necessarily has all the items as the one in US or you have to pay a lot more because of import toll an all that stuff. but i´ll do my very best to find an adaquate alternative.

Yeah, I understand about that.

As greenmachine said earlier - Any (good quality) MG90S servo should work

RM

#13306 1 year ago

Pick up the phone and call

Quoted from Jamieryan71:

My game has been unplayable for over 4 months now. It crashes every game after about 3-5 mins or so. The flippers will continue to work while the game reboots.
Spooky sent me 3 computers, the first 2 were the wrong ones, and the 3rd was the right one but didn't correct the issue.
I haven't heard from them in almost 3 weeks since I sent them the error log they asked for, despite emailing them 11 days ago, and again 4 days ago. I know they're busy with Scooby, but these machines are expensive, and I would expect better service than this. I received my game last May, and I haven't been able to play since October.
I was also told 4 months ago that they were going to send me replacement armor, and piece of mylar for a chip in my playfield, but those never arrived.
Not sure what's going on, but I know they read this forum, so hopefully they will see this and help me here.
If anyone has any ideas about fixing my game crashing, I'd appreciate the help. The PC has been replaced, and I can't see any problems with the connections.
Thanks

#13307 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamieryan71:

My game has been unplayable for over 4 months now. It crashes every game after about 3-5 mins or so. The flippers will continue to work while the game reboots. Spooky sent me 3 computers, the first 2 were the wrong ones, and the 3rd was the right one but didn't correct the issue.

Does the game run OK if left in attract mode? If so, boot and go into switch test and see if anything looks off - switches stuck that shouldn't be, switches miswired or multiple switch triggers on one switch. Perhaps the game is seeing impossible switch combinations that the software cannot handle.

I got my replacement armor back in January, call them and make sure you're on their list.

#13308 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamieryan71:

Thanks

I've had nothing but great experience with Spooky's support, but 4 months down is totally unacceptable - they should be bending over backwards to get you up and running now. I'd call them if you haven't, maybe your emails just arent getting through.

My HW was down for 2 weeks and I thought that was long enough!

#13309 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamieryan71:

Thanks

This sounds pretty similar to an issue that I had. I ended up finding out that it was a bad power supply. Got that switched out and everything ended up working fine.

I've been also waiting for replacement armor for 4 months now. I message him once every month. Sometimes I get responses and other times I have to prod to get an answer.

#13310 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

Does the game run OK if left in attract mode? If so, boot and go into switch test and see if anything looks off - switches stuck that shouldn't be, switches miswired or multiple switch triggers on one switch. Perhaps the game is seeing impossible switch combinations that the software cannot handle.
I got my replacement armor back in January, call them and make sure you're on their list.

If I leave the game in attract mode, it doesn't reboot. I can also start a game and walk away for hours, and it doesn't crash. But as soon as I play for a few minutes, it crashes. I went through all the switch tests, and everything seemed fine.

Quoted from fsumassey:

This sounds pretty similar to an issue that I had. I ended up finding out that it was a bad power supply. Got that switched out and everything ended up working fine.
I've been also waiting for replacement armor for 4 months now. I message him once every month. Sometimes I get responses and other times I have to prod to get an answer.

Were you able to still use the flippers when it crashed? Hopefully it is the power supply, that will be easy to fix.

Here is the error message I'm getting

Thanks guys

IMG_2659 (resized).jpgIMG_2659 (resized).jpg
#13311 1 year ago

Hey, @lpeters82, i dont know, if this has been adressed yet. i had an incredible game yesterday with 80 million points but that also, because i was able to restart the house multiball over and over again. once its startet you work Michaels Energy down, it never re-charged. so you never have to shoot the Spinners again to get it restartet. that makes the mode very easy.
in my mind, it would make more sense, to maybe limit the house multiball to 1 every 2 episodes or to have michaels energy refilled after the multiball ended.
Other than that, i was very happy with the adjustments beeing made in V1.10.

#13312 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

It seems to me that Halloween gets squirrely the longer it is left on. That leads me to believe that memory bleed is taking place. I believe Spooky is already trying to work the issue. It isn't a huge deal for home use, but it must drive the operators nuts.

I'll add that I hadn't seen the constant Jack-O-Lantern multiball until I had some people over with several multiplayer games the other day, so a possible memory makes sense. In multiball I guess it needs to keep track of a bit more too.

Another other weird issue I have (mentioned before) is that it always displays a match at the end of every game. I've mentioned that one to Spooky in support emails before. That would drive operators nuts for sure, but I haven't heard anyone else mention that problem.

#13313 1 year ago

Finally got to put some games on Halloween with the new update....

Still needs lots of polishing. I got this game before Halloween 2021...I am ready for a polished version already.

#13314 1 year ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

LoL! Now, like me, you have enough small servos to keep you game running long past the apocalypse.

If either of you are coming to tpf I'd buy a set of the servos off you

#13315 1 year ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

If either of you are coming to tpf I'd buy a set of the servos off you

Ive had people help me out in life on forums, I can send a box to ya. PM me your address.

#13316 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamieryan71:

If I leave the game in attract mode, it doesn't reboot. I can also start a game and walk away for hours, and it doesn't crash. But as soon as I play for a few minutes, it crashes. I went through all the switch tests, and everything seemed fine.

Were you able to still use the flippers when it crashed? Hopefully it is the power supply, that will be easy to fix.
Here is the error message I'm getting
Thanks guys [quoted image]

I haven't had as much time to check Pinside. Partially due to being busy at work, but also my wife is dealing with some major back issues. We have a neurology consultation tomorrow. So with that said, anytime you find errors like that they are pretty easy for us to diagnose. That error is telling us that your Nano Board is becoming disconnected from your PC / Upboard. Previous code does not handle that becoming disconnected mid-game very well. m4tt already has it fixed for a future update. In the mean time, you may want to check your connection between the PC / Upboard and that Nano Board that sits to the left of it inside the head. Either that or just disconnect it before booting up the game. You would loose your speaker and topper lights, but it should prevent that error from occurring.

PS: Based on the previous description, replacing the PC / Upboard or checking it's connection to the power would have been a very good guess. The flippers are driven by the Pinotar, so if your PC / Upboard crashes it would be normal that the flippers would still function...likely leading service to suspect your PC / Upboard.

#13317 1 year ago
Quoted from DougB42:

I just saw the odd thing as over the weekend where suddenly each ball was starting with the drops down. It was a 4-player game and each person seemed to hit the pumpkin and get Jack-O-Lantern multiball right away at the start of each ball. I'm not sure if anyone had completed 3 modes at that point before that started. The next round we had seemed to be behave the same way and it only cleared when the machine was powered off/on. My machine is on v1.10.

This would lead me to suspect that you may be having issues with the drop targets resetting or the optos registering that the drop targets have been reset. There is code in place that will recognize if the drop targets are rapid firing to try to reset. After so many attempts it will disable the drop targets to prevent damage to the coil. It's also possible that if you hit those drops really-really quickly back to back to back to back it could happen. I have it happen most often when I'm testing something with my fingers. I find that a bit unlikely it would occur in normal gameplay. I would recommend starting with some testing the the switch menu. Also inspect the fins of the drop targets. The piece that physically blocks the optos. They come with some heat shrink on them, but if that falls off they are also painted black. You may have to touch up that paint with a paint marker. They really do have to be super black. A black Sharpie is often not black enough, which is why I'm suggesting a paint marker.

#13318 1 year ago

One thing I noticed on the new 1.10 version is when the ball drops from the balcony mechanism the theme song restarts. Can we get this reverted back to the original when it doesn't re-cue. It doesn't seem natural to have the song restart. It takes away from the erriness.

#13319 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I haven't had as much time to check Pinside. Partially due to being busy at work, but also my wife is dealing with some major back issues. We have a neurology consultation tomorrow. So with that said, anytime you find errors like that they are pretty easy for us to diagnose. That error is telling us that your Nano Board is becoming disconnected from your PC / Upboard. Previous code does not handle that becoming disconnected mid-game very well. m4tt already has it fixed for a future update. In the mean time, you may want to check your connection between the PC / Upboard and that Nano Board that sits to the left of it inside the head. Either that or just disconnect it before booting up the game. You would loose your speaker and topper lights, but it should prevent that error from occurring.
PS: Based on the previous description, replacing the PC / Upboard or checking it's connection to the power would have been a very good guess. The flippers are driven by the Pinotar, so if your PC / Upboard crashes it would be normal that the flippers would still function...likely leading service to suspect your PC / Upboard.

The connections looked good, so I just unplugged it.

It did help a little bit because I was able to get through 4-5 games, instead of the usual 1, before it crashed. Then I played another 4-5 games before it crashed. No errors these times, just the machine rebooting.

A couple weird things did happen while I was playing, but I'm not sure if it's because of the new code or not, having not really played a full game with it before. The start button wouldn't let me select a mode a couple times. The videos were lagging and even freezing for a second. Sometimes the same video was fine one time, and then the next time it played it would lag. The knocker would go off at weird times during the game, and when I finished a couple games, even though I didn't get a high score or anything. Multiball restarted even though I didn't get the ball in the scoop. Again, not sure if any of these things are related to my problem, or the new code.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife. I hope her appointment goes well tomorrow, and she is able to get help with her back issues.

#13320 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

This would lead me to suspect that you may be having issues with the drop targets resetting or the optos registering that the drop targets have been reset. There is code in place that will recognize if the drop targets are rapid firing to try to reset. After so many attempts it will disable the drop targets to prevent damage to the coil. It's also possible that if you hit those drops really-really quickly back to back to back to back it could happen. I have it happen most often when I'm testing something with my fingers. I find that a bit unlikely it would occur in normal gameplay. I would recommend starting with some testing the the switch menu. Also inspect the fins of the drop targets. The piece that physically blocks the optos. They come with some heat shrink on them, but if that falls off they are also painted black. You may have to touch up that paint with a paint marker. They really do have to be super black. A black Sharpie is often not black enough, which is why I'm suggesting a paint marker.

Thanks lpeters82 . I'll take a look at the drop targets more closely one night or over the weekend. The overheating does make sense after I had multiple 3 and 4 player games in a row. Shortly after I received my HW machine, I did have occasional issues with the targets not popping back up so I consulted with AJ. At that time (older code) it would trigger the skill shot constantly at the start of each ball when the targets got into the non-resetting mode. However, I was able to get around that drop reset problem by turning up the servo power to them slightly, rather than investigating the springs and optos so we left it there.

I didn't know the JOL multi-ball could be triggered by all of those dropping at the start. So it doesn't know they were not up first before being knocked down?

#13321 1 year ago

So after some playing was thinking of other ideas for the "dead space" that happens when you got a main PF mode going on like House mode, and it's not stacked with a pumpkin mode. So when you can stack, there's lot more fun/action going on which is great, but when you got just a base PF mode going and it's locking out most gameplay targets that's when folks get kind of annoyed at the game. Sanitarium changes helped for sure, but you still get this stuff at times if there is no stacked pumpkin mode, since you have far less options of gameplay and you are often not scoring anything for good periods of time which is a big turn off in pinball.

So as mentioned before, possibly some methods to score end of ball bonuses to expand on that screen by using some of the rest of the field when not in stacked modes. Also we don't know about the Judith targets and how many we have to collect for first kill coming up, still that's not an easy feat as it's a difficult target and then to follow it up with the collecting of the shots just to qualify. Perhaps have judith target locks available during a non stacked house mode or such as another way to progress towards the new upcoming mode?

Same token, perhaps offering more options in blood store, such as the ability to perhaps instantly start a new pumpkin mode instead of having to do the outlane reset, which also speeds up play and getting to jack o lantern. Maybe end of round score multipliers in the blood store too?

That's my biggest issue with the game still currently, is when your not stacking the modes, the complete take over and shutting down of scoring on like 90% of the table. Give us more gameplay or options of stuff do to when we are stuck in a mode, open up the base scoring up for normal shots even at least, let us earn some shot combos for some points that we normally could do before mode triggers.

#13322 1 year ago

I have a couple questions…

1. Aside from buying one in the store, how do you get an extra ball???

2. Why does my game never match???

I have owned (second owner) for almost 3 weeks now and I have no idea how to answer those two questions

#13323 1 year ago
Quoted from Ratman:

I have owned (second owner) for almost 3 weeks now and I have no idea how to answer those two questions

Fkn hilarious, I've had it for over a year and a half. I need to pay more attention to match but I think I've learned to ignore them at home.

Extra balls. Yes you need to earn them with bloooood.

#13324 1 year ago
Quoted from Ratman:

Complete two pumpkin modes.

#13325 1 year ago

Thanks fellas!!!

#13326 1 year ago

The other day I noticed I don’t have ball save anymore when I start a game. Only ball save for a mode. Anyone else have this issue? Or was it removed with the new code and only have ball safe during modes? This game is hard enough for me even with the ball save lol. Been so busy with Scooby Doo haven’t played Halloween much since code update.

#13327 1 year ago
Quoted from Ratman:

you can set it in setting where once you achieve a certain score you get awarded an extra ball

#13328 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

The other day I noticed I don’t have ball save anymore when I start a game. Only ball save for a mode. Anyone else have this issue? Or was it removed with the new code and only have ball safe during modes? This game is hard enough for me even with the ball save lol. Been so busy with Scooby Doo haven’t played Halloween much since code update.

Something must've changed in your settings; have a look in service menu and make sure Ball save is on.

#13329 1 year ago

Things appear to have gone quite on the code update front... would be good to know if the next update is a proper big update adding more modes and such (Feel that whilst the recent updated added some nice touches to Multiballs re; double scoring, it was more of a bug fix, whilst introducing new bugs such as messed up sound levels, callouts playing over eachother - in addition to the end of ball light show missing, which is no biggie, these things happen and will be put back in. Some callouts are missing now (Nancy Kyes callouts I think are mostly gone?) - I think the variety in the end of game/ball callouts is now gone? (can't remember the last time I heard; "you can't kill, something which is stronger than death..." (or something like that) and the "he did very well last night...must've been taking lessons" now cuts off before the end.
It kind of feels like some things were fixed in the code, but then half of the code regressed back to the original code? (which would explain callouts/light shows missing)

Really feel that the Tombstone MB needs some fanfare when started; a change of music (even if it's the Young Michael music playing whilst in that Multiball with some kooky "Judith Myers...Myers" speech mixed over the top.
Although the current code update notes say that "Tombstone Multiball is now a featured 2-ball multiball" - apart from having 2 balls on the playfield, you wouldn't really know anything special is happening? (as it can be tricky starting TS MB, I would say it defo deserves to be treated as something special) - I don't even recall anything coming up on the screen to tell you TS MB has started?? - Also, I don't recall, but I don't think the lighting changes when starting that MB?; again, it should be something special ; music and lighting to go with it.
Also, unless I'm missing something, there doesn't seem to be any indicator as to how many more tombstone hits you need to lock the ball? (last night I must've hit the shot about 5 times and it didn't lock - admittedly some of these may not have been clean shots)

Other ideas which would be cool:

Ball save animation is awesome (on of the best in pinball IMHO) - would be great to have a different/modified version say for when you drain at the start of a mode compared to at the start of a game (this is obviously not a priority at all)

There are so many cool sounds in the game (creaking noises etc), but currently they are barely audible; please fix this. On this note, at time you can hear a hearbeat upon hitting the tombstone; would be cool if this was more audible (and if not already coded to set the shaker off in time with the beats)

Upon starting say House a second time, maybe different lighting to the first time would be cool? (same goes for multiple hedge or Sanitarium MBs?)

I'm not bashing the game - I was having a blast on it again last night; it's just frustrating that the code took one step forward in one area but then regressed in other areas.
I think I'll find it very hard to move this game on some day, even in it's current state. I have access to a lot of great pins not too far from me and at the moment I wouldn't swap my Halloween for any other pin - it just has something about it (even more so with the previous code before some of the callouts etc were removed in error)

#13330 1 year ago

Guys, i have a feeling they have a plan in place and probably wont be deviating from that to make rule changes this late. The pin has dragged on longer that Spooky intended code wise and Im sure they are wanting to get it wrapped up, and the way to do that, is to stick to what they have planned. Not saying people are looking for a whole remake, but yea...

Let them work, no need to ask about the code. They know we want it, they want to get it to us and 1.10 was a big move in the right direction!

#13331 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Guys, i have a feeling they have a plan in place and probably wont be deviating from that to make rule changes this late. The pin has dragged on longer that Spooky intended code wise and Im sure they are wanting to get it wrapped up, and the way to do that, is to stick to what they have planned. Not saying people are looking for a whole remake, but yea...
Let them work, no need to ask about the code. They know we want it, they want to get it to us and 1.10 was a big move in the right direction!

I kind of wondered if they’re planning on using a character feature. Kind of like TMNT does. Each character having its own set of rules. Why else would you get a random movie character?

#13332 1 year ago
Quoted from Guitarpinman:

Things appear to have gone quite on the code update front... would be good to know if the next update is a proper big update adding more modes and such (Feel that whilst the recent updated added some nice touches to Multiballs re; double scoring, it was more of a bug fix, whilst introducing new bugs such as messed up sound levels, callouts playing over eachother - in addition to the end of ball light show missing, which is no biggie, these things happen and will be put back in. Some callouts are missing now (Nancy Kyes callouts I think are mostly gone?) - I think the variety in the end of game/ball callouts is now gone? (can't remember the last time I heard; "you can't kill, something which is stronger than death..." (or something like that) and the "he did very well last night...must've been taking lessons" now cuts off before the end.
It kind of feels like some things were fixed in the code, but then half of the code regressed back to the original code? (which would explain callouts/light shows missing)
Really feel that the Tombstone MB needs some fanfare when started; a change of music (even if it's the Young Michael music playing whilst in that Multiball with some kooky "Judith Myers...Myers" speech mixed over the top.
Although the current code update notes say that "Tombstone Multiball is now a featured 2-ball multiball" - apart from having 2 balls on the playfield, you wouldn't really know anything special is happening? (as it can be tricky starting TS MB, I would say it defo deserves to be treated as something special) - I don't even recall anything coming up on the screen to tell you TS MB has started?? - Also, I don't recall, but I don't think the lighting changes when starting that MB?; again, it should be something special ; music and lighting to go with it.
Also, unless I'm missing something, there doesn't seem to be any indicator as to how many more tombstone hits you need to lock the ball? (last night I must've hit the shot about 5 times and it didn't lock - admittedly some of these may not have been clean shots)
Other ideas which would be cool:
Ball save animation is awesome (on of the best in pinball IMHO) - would be great to have a different/modified version say for when you drain at the start of a mode compared to at the start of a game (this is obviously not a priority at all)
There are so many cool sounds in the game (creaking noises etc), but currently they are barely audible; please fix this. On this note, at time you can hear a hearbeat upon hitting the tombstone; would be cool if this was more audible (and if not already coded to set the shaker off in time with the beats)
Upon starting say House a second time, maybe different lighting to the first time would be cool? (same goes for multiple hedge or Sanitarium MBs?)
I'm not bashing the game - I was having a blast on it again last night; it's just frustrating that the code took one step forward in one area but then regressed in other areas.
I think I'll find it very hard to move this game on some day, even in it's current state. I have access to a lot of great pins not too far from me and at the moment I wouldn't swap my Halloween for any other pin - it just has something about it (even more so with the previous code before some of the callouts etc were removed in error)

They had said new assets were being approved after 1.10 came out, so imagine they will be adding new stuff for the tombstone target specifically

#13333 1 year ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

I kind of wondered if they’re planning on using a character feature. Kind of like TMNT does. Each character having its own set of rules. Why else would you get a random movie character?

Not this late into the game. Halloween is nearing the finish line for Spooky. The randomly assigned movie character was just a way to make each player unique in a multi-player game. There will be some more code polish and the First Kill mode will be added. I would say the game is done after that. To be honest, that really is all that is needed. This is a business. Resources will be allocated towards current and future products.

#13334 1 year ago

Not this late into the game. Halloween is nearing the finish line for Spooky. The randomly assigned movie character was just a way to make each player unique in a multi-player game. There will be some more code polish and the First Kill mode will be added. I would say the game is done after that. To be honest, that really is all that is needed. This is a business. Resources will be allocated towards current and future products.

They still need to add the final wizard mode too

#13335 1 year ago
Quoted from Guitarpinman:

Something must've changed in your settings; have a look in service menu and make sure Ball save is on.

I looked in the menu and couldn’t find a setting for the ball save? Who is in charge of code for Halloween? Or maybe I am missing the option in the menu somewhere???

#13336 1 year ago

I totally get that. But, it would have been a cool way for different skill shots too. Laurie’s skill shot could have been different from per se Loomis. Etc. I’m totally satisfied with my game. Just wondered about the random characters on start up.

#13337 1 year ago

Well we know First Kill mode is coming, and they still haven't put in the final wizard mode The Night He Came Home.

They have mentioned some other ideas they have besides those, don't think a ton of new stuff will be added but I think it's pretty solid so far and with the new stuff to come, they can hopefully focus on polish.

#13338 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Guys, i have a feeling they have a plan in place and probably wont be deviating from that to make rule changes this late. The pin has dragged on longer that Spooky intended code wise and I'm sure they are wanting to get it wrapped up, and the way to do that, is to stick to what they have planned. Not saying people are looking for a whole remake, but yea...

Fair comment

Can I just add once thing to my list though; the dirty pool shot. Surely there needs to be some fanfare for when you land that shot? Yes, the downed middle drop turns blue when the shot is ready, but I was so disappointed when I managed to hit the shot and all that happened was House started - would be awesome if there was a bonus and call out(s) every time you hit that shot (with the bonus increasing every time you hit the shot), with a secret mode once you manage it 6 times or something.
Anyway, I'll go back to being patient now!..

#13339 1 year ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

I totally get that. But, it would have been a cool way for different skill shots too. Laurie’s skill shot could have been different from per se Loomis. Etc. I’m totally satisfied with my game. Just wondered about the random characters on start up.

I'd just be happy if it at least gave you some kind of bonus for hitting the Pumkin scoop (or a ramp.. - this is where someone points out to me than ramps and pumpkin are selectable are skill shots! ...) upon plunging the ball, as it's not easy to do (I often seem to hit the ball in to Sanitarium by mistake, but am now practicing live/drop catching the ball to go for the selected Skill shot though.

#13340 1 year ago

Is this the only game that shows breasts?

#13341 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

My breakshot shows nipples if you get a match. My Xenon has breasts on the PF but no nipples

#13342 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

RZ… also Spooky.

#13343 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

My Future Spa is pretty nippy with an underwater wanker lol

#13344 1 year ago

I have seen the RZ witch and I found her very stimulating for an animation haha but I believe this is the only dmd game that shows real people topless!.I am old and I find my thrills where ever I can,sad I know.

#13345 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I have seen the RZ witch and I found her very stimulating for an animation haha but I believe this is the only dmd game that shows real people topless!.I am old and I find my thrills where ever I can,sad I know.

2:05. Real woman, real boobies, real DMD.

#13346 1 year ago

We can claim Halloween to have boobies in HD first

#13347 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

We can claim Halloween to have boobies in HD first

Ha, amen!

#13348 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

2:05. Real woman, real boobies, real DMD.

I owned RZ and that chest wasn't in it. Is this custom code or something?

#13349 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Not custom. The boobs were added to the latest code revision that Ben Heck worked to improve a lot of the modes and side quests.

#13350 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Nope, was just the latest code from Spooky. Don't know if it was added in later code or has been there early on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,964 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 340.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/267?hl=pdx-mike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.