IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6888 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,929 posts in this topic. You are on page 262 of 339.
#13051 1 year ago
Quoted from m4tt:

Big thanks to spandol for helping work through the Mac update process, with the help of thekaiser82 's comment of using the terminal. We found that Finder wasn't actually showing the hidden file so using the terminal is the way to go. You won't need it for the next update though, just this one.
The instructions on the website have been updated with the terminal command to use: https://www.spookypinball.com/game-support/hwn-um-update-process/
Thanks for all the positive comments and bug reports that have been sent through.

As a Mac guy, THANK YOU for this! I was able to update my game tonight without needing to ask someone to send me their thumb drive in the mail (btw... thanks, @mudflaps!). I played just one game, and I still suck (14K), but I can already tell that this is a nice step up from 1.09.

A tip to other Mac users who are using the steps on the website: make sure to include a space between the word "clean" and the "/Volumes/USBname" part. I didn't notice that at first and got the error message I'd grown so accustomed to when I plugged the thumb drive into the game. Once I realized my mistake, it worked like a charm.

#13052 1 year ago
Quoted from Lpilot1:

I had the opportunity to get in 3 quick games this evening before the little one went to bed. Only things I noticed so far was the missing flashing “autumn” colored lights after losing a ball, and I’m STILL getting the video of “Paul stabbed to the wall while Michael looks on” video instead of the nail filing scene. I can hear the audio but no video. I haven’t seen it in months. Will keep looking for other things. Thanks for the hard work and the updates!

With the glass off slowly work through that mode. That mode has more videos then most and if one is already playing the other will be skipped. Make sure the previous video ends and I'm almost certain you'll see the video. It's a separate code that controls the sound, this the nail filing. We have a few new ideas for that mode, so we may be soon addressing it in a different way.

Quoted from whistlervan:

I've tried looking for this in the forum but can't find anything.
My lower hedge is not registering a hedge lock, but the ball goes in the scoop and comes out of the lifter just fine. Has anyone had this problem?
Previously I noticed lower left hedge would randomly activate by not going in the scoop, so maybe it's related. The Michael flips back and forth just fine on the wave and tests, just hedge recognition is not registering that a ball went in. I won't be able to get hedge multiball now.
I'm on the newest code

Each scoop has its own opto and then there are separate optos that control the lifter. If go into the test menu and drop a ball into the top hedge. See which optos are registering. Sounds to me like there is something wrong with the opto at that scoop.

#13053 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

With the glass off slowly work through that mode. That mode has more videos then most and if one is already playing the other will be skipped. Make sure the previous video ends and I'm almost certain you'll see the video. It's a separate code that controls the sound, this the nail filing. We have a few new ideas for that mode, so we may be soon addressing it in a different way.

I’ll give it a go tomorrow and let you know what happens.

Each scoop has its own opto and then there are separate optos that control the lifter. If go into the test menu and drop a ball into the top hedge. See which optos are registering. Sounds to me like there is something wrong with the opto at that scoop.

#13054 1 year ago

Quoted from lpeters82:

#13055 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Is it Arnold chiary syndrome….?

It’s chiari malformation.

#13056 1 year ago

Removing the balcony shot as target for bob and lynda could help. It seems to be the most troublesome mode when stacked.

When do you see the Laurie looking out the window video lol? I have yet to see it triggered

#13057 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Removing the balcony shot as target for bob and lynda could help. It seems to be the most troublesome mode when stacked.
When do you see the Laurie looking out the window video lol? I have yet to see it triggered

When playing the mode on it's own I find the Balcony shot to be really satisfying, however I often tend to inadvertently end up stacking with House and get a bit confused as to if I've completed the mode yet; if you've sufficiently drained Myers' health, knocked down the drop target and nail the balcony shot, would that complete B & L's demise whilst at the same time starting House MB?

Whilst on the subject of Bob & L's demise, this is one of my fave modes to start, as I think the drop targets glowing pink/purple looks great, but looking up the rules, I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong?;
I usually just knock down the drops, then head up the house PF before hitting the balcony shot.
Reading unofficial rules it says that you are supposed to hit some other shots in order first before proceeding to the House PF?

Re: current firmware, is it just me, or is the sound a bit iffy now?; seems like the bass frequencies are a bit messed up now requiring a bit of a tweak of the sub?
I also notice many call outs crossing over eachother now, but I'd imagine this will be fixed in the next code update and isn't ruining my experience (got around 60M for the first time yesterday)

#13058 1 year ago
Quoted from Guitarpinman:

When playing the mode on it's own I find the Balcony shot to be really satisfying, however I often tend to inadvertently end up stacking with House and get a bit confused as to if I've completed the mode yet; if you've sufficiently drained Myers' health, knocked down the drop target and nail the balcony shot, would that complete B & L's demise whilst at the same time starting House MB?
Whilst on the subject of Bob & L's demise, this is one of my fave modes to start, as I think the drop targets glowing pink/purple looks great, but looking up the rules, I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong?;
I usually just knock down the drops, then head up the house PF before hitting the balcony shot.
Reading unofficial rules it says that you are supposed to hit some other shots in order first before proceeding to the House PF?
Re: current firmware, is it just me, or is the sound a bit iffy now?; seems like the bass frequencies are a bit messed up now requiring a bit of a tweak of the sub?
I also notice many call outs crossing over eachother now, but I'd imagine this will be fixed in the next code update and isn't ruining my experience (got around 60M for the first time yesterday)

Bob & Linda is hit the three playfield drops, get up to house, hit crossover drop, crossover to bridge, hit left ramp standups, shoot left ramp, hit right ramp standups and then shoot right ramp to complete. If stacked with house attack then house spinner shots will be lit purple, hit enough spinners before you can crossover to start house attack multiball.

#13059 1 year ago

They changed lot of the audio levels it seems. Some sound better while some voice clips seem lower. It sounds like they tried to tweak things also to improve the Loomis call outs as many had issues with sounding poorly recorded.

#13060 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Bob & Linda is hit the three playfield drops, get up to house, hit crossover drop, crossover to bridge, hit left ramp standups, shoot left ramp, hit right ramp standups and then shoot right ramp to complete. If stacked with house attack then house spinner shots will be lit purple, hit enough spinners before you can crossover to start house attack multiball.

Ah I see There was me thinking it was only half of that to complete the mode! - I have completed it a couple of time I believe though, but don't recall seeing "boobies" like a few people have mentioned (I have adult mode switched on) - at lease not full frontal anyway! (haven't watched the film in along time, so not sure of everything in that scene)
Is that the only mode which is different with Adult mode off?; There's no swearing or gory footage from what I can hear/see?

#13061 1 year ago

Ah I see There was me thinking it was only half of that to complete the mode! - I have completed it a couple of time I believe though, but don't recall seeing "boobies" like a few people have mentioned (I have adult mode switched on) - at lease not full frontal anyway! (haven't watched the film in along time, so not sure of everything in that scene)
Is that the only mode which is different with Adult mode off?; There's no swearing or gory footage from what I can hear/see?

You'll see bewbs if adult mode is on and you progress enough in mode to shoot left ramp. Don't remember if there's extra gore or swearing with adult mode on, never play it with it off so nothing to compare it to.

#13062 1 year ago

So doing the fight back mode, is there now a delay on when targets count? Cause like I swear i'm too late to hit the target before it switches places and it's scoring the shot still like a second or two late. Last night several times in various spots I was scoring the mode shots after the target already had moved so was wondering if the light/target sequence is out of wack?

#13063 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

It seems any mode is taken over by house. Any mode that requires the center ramp. If you could increase the difficulty to qualify house or the number of times you can start house would maybe help. Like once you’ve started/competed house, you shouldn’t be able to start it again after 3 center ramp shots. Or make it so house can’t overwhelm other modes. I’m not complaining just spit balling. 1.10 is definitely the best version so far. I tried but skipped 1.09 back to 1.08a because it was too buggy. Very happy with 1.10 so far. Because I’m not a great player i spend some time trying to get back up there to get other things done which inevitably starts house. Plus as an early adopter I got used to needing that shot to get to the middle playfield as well because the bounce outs of the scoop. Now that I have the vimtoman scoop mod I try straight on scoop shots more often. Usually from a trapped position though. An on the fly scoop shot is kind of too strong for such a close scoop

#13064 1 year ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

It seems any mode is taken over by house. Any mode that requires the center ramp. If you could increase the difficulty to qualify house or the number of times you can start house would maybe help. Like once you’ve started/competed house, you shouldn’t be able to start it again after 3 center ramp shots. Or make it so house can’t overwhelm other modes. I’m not complaining just spit balling. 1.10 is definitely the best version so far. I tried but skipped 1.09 back to 1.08a because it was too buggy. Very happy with 1.10 so far. Because I’m not a great player i spend some time trying to get back up there to get other things done which inevitably starts house. Plus as an early adopter I got used to needing that shot to get to the middle playfield as well because the bounce outs of the scoop. Now that I have the vimtoman scoop mod I try straight on scoop shots more often. Usually from a trapped position though. An on the fly scoop shot is kind of too strong for such a close scoop

The center ramp is not really an issue, as those shots still count when modes are stacked. The problem with house is the upper playfield and having shared targets there. You can't tell what to hit when or one mode overrides the other when up in the house PF.

#13065 1 year ago

So we've actually removed that shot from Bob & Lynda (Gamora) on Ultraman. It's a bit of a test to see how that goes over. Being an easy mode it feels a lot more fair, but I also don't really like taking shots away from the upper playfield. It felt like a good time to try it though, since we added quite a bit more to the upper with it being a part of the qualification and multiplier for Sanitarium (Bemular). It does obviously solve the stacking issue.

#13066 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

[quoted image]

The “it’s Log! It’s Log!” Theme instantly popped into my head lol

#13067 1 year ago

Hitting the balcony shot never gets old to me. One of the more satisfying shots in pinball.

#13068 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

So we've actually removed that shot from Bob & Lynda (Gamora) on Ultraman. It's a bit of a test to see how that goes over. Being an easy mode it feels a lot more fair, but I also don't really like taking shots away from the upper playfield. It felt like a good time to try it though, since we added quite a bit more to the upper with it being a part of the qualification and multiplier for Sanitarium (Bemular). It does obviously solve the stacking issue.

Anything to clean up the house mode overtaking other modes is most welcome. I am one of those confused as to what is going on when it takes over. Otherwise the new code is a great step in the right direction!

#13069 1 year ago

I asked this over in the UM thread but didn't hear anything back. With the new update (1.10) us UM owners can now FINALLY make adjustments to the diverter at the top of the center ramp. But, I am confused by the settings in the menu. To be clear I mostly have rejection problems when the top PF is open. I can only get on there with a perfectly aimed shot from the LEFT flipper, I have only gotten up there from the right flipper a couple of times when I hit it JUST right.

So, how should I setup the adjustments to the diverter? Do I do a couple notches to the left to open up the right-hand entrance when open? Or do I shift it to the right to open that up?

Thanks!

#13070 1 year ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

It seems any mode is taken over by house. Any mode that requires the center ramp. If you could increase the difficulty to qualify house or the number of times you can start house would maybe help. Like once you’ve started/competed house, you shouldn’t be able to start it again after 3 center ramp shots. Or make it so house can’t overwhelm other modes. I’m not complaining just spit balling. 1.10 is definitely the best version so far.

I have been playing pretty steadily since the 1.10 code drop. Played at least 20+ games with my better scores being the 70mil range. I am really liking this update overall, especially the changes with Sanitarium mode. Being able to access the house playfield to get the ball onto the Sanitarium playfield in a controlled manner makes that mode much less of a slog. I haven't had any issues with extra balls being put into play or animations getting stuck on the screen like some others have. A few callouts got cut short during the end of game sequence, but that's about it.

I agree with the above about the House mode, though. I know it's been said before, but this mode just takes over the game and is too easy to start, even by accident. There are other modes that require that middle ramp shot and innevitably you are going to keep starting House in the middle of them, then it's back to the slow, plodding music and the UI/animations for the mode you were in no longer displaying properly. This is especially problematic for the Bob & Linda mode, because it shares so many shots with the House mode. I am thinking that House, and possibly also Sanitarium, should only take over the display and audio when you are not in any other mode. Push these to the back burner, because one of them is almost always running. Sanitarium is less troublesome only because you have to deliberately be shooting for it to start it. Maybe changing the way House mode is started would also help.

I have a few other thoughts, but this is a great update and big step in the right direction. I appreciate that Spooky continues to support this game.

#13071 1 year ago

Many folks, myself included, have noticed significant changes in the audio requiring a look at amplifier settings, adjusting volume levels, etc. During my own troubleshooting efforts to improve the sound, I came across what I believe to be a serious issue.

Looking at the subwoofer connections from the amplifier (located in the bottom of the cabinet below the subwoofer), I noted that both the left and right channels were both connected directly to the single voice coil terminals on the subwoofer speaker. This kind of wiring gives you a parallel connection-level output.

This practice should be avoided because both channels will be seen as a short to each other, which is a fault condition. The problem is that the two channels can have opposing polarity voltages at any given instant - Obviously, since the two outputs have distinct sound signals. Since they are opposing, current will be driven back into one or the other speaker outputs of the amp. This will heat up the output stages of the amp causing it to run hotter, making it vulnerable to heat damage over time. And needless to say, this kind of connection deteriorates the quality of sound the speaker produces.

What I did to correct this was remove the right channel connections going to the subwoofer from the back of the amp and leaving the left channel connections in place. This ensures that only a mono signal is sent to the single voice coil of the subwoofer.

After correcting my subwoofer wiring, I spent some time further dialing in the sound. I can say that the sound is significantly improved. The sub is no longer boomy or over-powering the backbox speakers. I was also able to get the amplifier knobs properly set so that I am able to get more useable “range” in the speaker settings, allowing more granular adjustments of the sound levels.

And "Don't Fear the Reaper" freakin ROCKS !!!

Below is a pic of my current sound amplifier settings. Imagining a scale of 1 to 10, I have my knobs set as follows:

- Sub Volume: Approximately 2 or so. This is a tough one to get dialed in as there is very little useable range in the knob between adding bass and it suddenly becoming too much.
- X-Over: 5
- Treble: 9 (I like a lot)
- Base: 4
- Volume: 3

Hope this helps.

Amp_Settings (resized).jpgAmp_Settings (resized).jpg
#13072 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

Many folks, myself included, have noticed significant changes in the audio requiring a look at amplifier settings, adjusting volume levels, etc. During my own troubleshooting efforts to improve the sound, I came across what I believe to be a serious issue.
Looking at the subwoofer connections from the amplifier (located in the bottom of the cabinet below the subwoofer), I noted that both the left and right channels were both connected directly to the single voice coil terminals on the subwoofer speaker. This kind of wiring gives you a parallel connection-level output.
This practice should be avoided because both channels will be seen as a short to each other, which is a fault condition. The problem is that the two channels can have opposing polarity voltages at any given instant - Obviously, since the two outputs have distinct sound signals. Since they are opposing, current will be driven back into one or the other speaker outputs of the amp. This will heat up the output stages of the amp causing it to run hotter, making it vulnerable to heat damage over time. And needless to say, this kind of connection deteriorates the quality of sound the speaker produces.
What I did to correct this was remove the right channel connections going to the subwoofer from the back of the amp and leaving the left channel connections in place. This ensures that only a mono signal is sent to the single voice coil of the subwoofer.
After correcting my subwoofer wiring, I spent some time further dialing in the sound. I can say that the sound is significantly improved. The sub is no longer boomy or over-powering the backbox speakers. I was also able to get the amplifier knobs properly set so that I am able to get more useable “range” in the speaker settings, allowing more granular adjustments of the sound levels.
Below is a pic of my current sound amplifier settings. Imagining a scale of 1 to 10, I have my knobs set as follows:
- Sub Volume: Approximately 2 or so. This is a tough one to get dialed in as there is very little useable range in the knob between adding bass and it suddenly becoming too much.
Hope this helps.
[quoted image]

I looked into this a while back and the manual says it’s a single output, I put a spacer on the sub so it’s not touching the cab to improve mine.
Will have to give that a try as it doesn’t make sense why they fitted 2 pairs of sub outputs unless it’s bridged.

845BB708-7257-4DF9-B9B7-0156FEBDAE7A (resized).jpeg845BB708-7257-4DF9-B9B7-0156FEBDAE7A (resized).jpeg
#13073 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I am one of those confused as to what is going on when it takes over.

How? I don't understand what could be confusing about the bridge shot.

IF you qualified the House Multiball requirement of spinner shots, the Bridge shot will count towards both Modes that are running.
IF you have not hit enough spinners, then the Bridge shot will only count towards the Pumpkin Mode and you will have to go back up, finish your spinners and then hit it again to start your Multiball.

It's pretty straight forward after the first time you stack these Modes.

#13074 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

How? I don't understand what could be confusing about the bridge shot.
IF you qualified the House Multiball requirement of spinner shots, the Bridge shot will count towards both Modes that are running.
IF you have not hit enough spinners, then the Bridge shot will only count towards the Pumpkin Mode and you will have to go back up, finish your spinners and then hit it again to start your Multiball.
It's pretty straight forward after the first time you stack these Modes.

Sorry, it's confusing and not fun to see only half of what's going on and guessing if you have finished one or both.

#13075 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Don't take it away- flows really well for Bob & Lynda, especially after knocking down the drops - feels like a natural progression. Trust you know what you are doing though- just don't change anything about the purple/punk lit drops target for that mode

Keep up the good work though; fantastic game!

Do notice in the latest code a lot of calloouts with the end cut off? Like after the final ball drains and you've had a good game "he did very well last night... maybe somone gave him les/CUT OFF"

Another thing I noticed this evening when I had quite a long epic game. I'd played every available mode, but only actually completed a few. I could ofcourse light pumpkin to retry completing the modes (which is great), but it kind of felt a bit empty then like there wasn't much going on. It'd be grate if when all modes have been seen (not complete; that's a whole other situation where I guess there'd be a wizard mode), that a mode starts, or say all inserts change to a special colour (bit like Mario World where the map turns in to pastel colours); basically something to acknowledge your progression.

I also feel like upon launch, even when not landing a skill shot, I feel like if say you kit the scoop or Sanitarium PF (like I often do), you should get some kind of award for that, other than standard scoring.

Managed to start the Judith grave shot MB; I think it'd definitely benefit from some cool music for that mode and/or light show. It's fairly tough to start (5 or 6 shots or something to land the shots then release the ball?) and so I think there should be more of a.big deal made when it's starts/during the MB.

#13076 1 year ago

Only played a few, but loving the update!

I will be completely honest...I think it would be best to make House multiball completely stand alone....no stacking allowed. Make it so you can only qualify it and start it if nothing else is running. This seems to be the best way to solve the problem of overlapping shots, overlapping A/V, and make it overall less confusing. It may also be a bit more difficult to start if the center ramp only qualifies for it when nothing else is going on. Don't get me wrong...I love stacking, but you have to be careful about what modes can stack together and work. Many games have a multiball or two that can stack, and some that do not. To me that seems like a good idea here. Let Sanitarium stack since the middle playfield isn't used for any pumpkin mode shots anyway. Same with Hedge (although I could see the argument for that being stand alone also). And leave House as it's own separate thing. Now that there is a timer involved, it's not like you can get too "stuck" in the mode and stay locked out of the rest of the game for too long. Maybe even make that timer a bit quicker if that is a concern (difficulty setting?). If you have a ball locked in the tombstone, you can stack that in if you hit it...and that might be a good strategy doubling your House jackpots!

If I understand it correctly, Scooby's Captain Cutler multiball is like this...you can't qualify it or start it if you are already in a mode. That seems like the perfect solution here. You still have three other multiballs that CAN stack (now that tombstone is a "real" multi)...House really doesn't need to. Makes it more special, and allows those shots to be used for other modes without things getting all muddled.

Also...I am conflicted about taking the balcony shot away from Bob and Lynda. It makes so much sense with the mode, and I love it being there. But it does make the mode feel too hard for an "easy mode". My vote is to leave it in!

Just my two cents! Love the game either way.

#13077 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Only played a few, but loving the update!
I will be completely honest...I think it would be best to make House multiball completely stand alone....no stacking allowed. Make it so you can only qualify it and start it if nothing else is running. .
Also...I am conflicted about taking the balcony shot away from Bob and Lynda. It makes so much sense with the mode, and I love it being there. But it does make the mode feel too hard for an "easy mode". My vote is to leave it in!
Just my two cents! Love the game either way.

Yes, please God yes, exactly this. No stacking House but leave balcony shot for Bob and Linda. I should have to work to see boobies. It would triple my enjoyment of the game.

#13078 1 year ago

I really do like stacking in general, it always adds an extra layer of strategy to a game. But it's usually restricted to a multiball stacking on top of modes, so where you do have different objectives together - multiball is always has a bit of a random element and tends to just light everything to hit for jackpots, so it stacks well with regard to advancing modes quickly.

Although House does have its multiball, you still have to clear it's mode phase first meaning if you are in another pumpkin mode, you have specific lit shots for both, sometimes in the same location and therefore the objectives do get slightly muddled. So - I do wonder if the game might actually be better off having house mode exclusive, and leaving hedge/tombstone multiballs for stacking with pumpkin modes? Hmmmm its a tricky one...

#13079 1 year ago

Another suggestion for the list m4tt (unless everyone else corrects me)
I think it'd be useful to make it more obvious which Hedge balls had already been locked onf of the three? (Maybe by having the knives for each scoop show as white or a different colour when locked in)

I find that I'm often stopping and squinting a bit to make out which one(s) are flashing subtley to show which hedge scoops I need to hit?

Unless I'm missing something? Am I correct in saying that the hedge multiball PF inserts only relate to how many hedge MB you've reached? (Once all 2 handed MB have been played, is there a cool mini wizard mode which begins or a hyper hedge MB mode?

#13080 1 year ago

Is spooky still going to redo all the animations in the game? They are pretty lame compared to new stern games. That is really my only complaint, it looks like a kid drew them.

#13081 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Sorry, it's confusing and not fun to see only half of what's going on and guessing if you have finished one or both.

You must have Velcro on your shoes.

#13082 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Yes, please God yes, exactly this. No stacking House but leave balcony shot for Bob and Linda. I should have to work to see boobies. It would triple my enjoyment of the game.

LOL.

But generally I also agree

#13083 1 year ago

Hello All...I need some help I'm having a difficult time downloading the latest code 1.10. I was unable to go from 1.08 to 1.09 so I just left code 1.08 running. Now when attempting to download the latest code 1.10 the same update error message shows up on the screen. I'm following Spookys directions and I downloaded code 1.10 on 5 different thumb drives all less than 32GB on Fat32/32kb. Even purchased a new thumb drive a USB 3.2 gen1 32Gb and again the same update error. Also tried inserting drive directly into the CPU with no luck. Is there something I'm doing wrong? thanks for any help...

#13084 1 year ago

Did something change with the upper flipper power in this update? It feels like my butt pretzel shot is much slower. Probably all psychological!

The reaper multiple sounds fantastic! Good update. Thank you!

I still have one request. I don't know how to say this nicely. But my family has a few members that really stink at pinball. I'd love to see the ability to extend the ball save timers so they can see more of the game. LOL

#13085 1 year ago
Quoted from Nazz26:

Hello All...I need some help I'm having a difficult time downloading the latest code 1.10. I was unable to go from 1.08 to 1.09 so I just left code 1.08 running. Now when attempting to download the latest code 1.10 the same update error message shows up on the screen. I'm following Spookys directions and I downloaded code 1.10 on 5 different thumb drives all less than 32GB on Fat32/32kb. Even purchased a new thumb drive a USB 3.2 gen1 32Gb and again the same update error. Also tried inserting drive directly into the CPU with no luck. Is there something I'm doing wrong? thanks for any help...

If you havent, contact Spooky. This seems odd..

#13086 1 year ago

Well I worked through the mode a few times and saw the nail filing video once. The other times I heard the audio, but the video remained on the Michael staring at Bob stabbed to the wall scene, which shows after the drop targets are changed from purple to green. After I drop the targets I head up to the house, drop the target then hit across the ramp, and the wrong video is there, but I can hear the nail filing scene. I can’t be the only one experiencing this. The first time it started happening was with 1.09 update. Hasn’t worked right since. There are no other modes running when this occurs.

Quoted from Lpilot1:

Quoted from lpeters82:

#13087 1 year ago
Quoted from Lpilot1:

Well I worked through the mode a few times and saw the nail filing video once. The other times I heard the audio, but the video remained on the Michael staring at Bob stabbed to the wall scene, which shows after the drop targets are changed from purple to green. After I drop the targets I head up to the house, drop the target then hit across the ramp, and the wrong video is there, but I can hear the nail filing scene. I can’t be the only one experiencing this. The first time it started happening was with 1.09 update. Hasn’t worked right since. There are no other modes running when this occurs.

Same here

#13088 1 year ago

My question for you is where do you have the volume set on the screen? Out of 20 white bars how many are yellow? Also, what numbers are your SFX and voice settings on? I’ve been dicking around with this thing for over an hour now and just can’t seem to get it dailed in. Had it set pretty good but the update warranted some tweaking. Thanks for the info!

Quoted from John_C:

Hope this helps.
[quoted image]

#13089 1 year ago

Drives me absolutely bonkers man. Used to be perfect. Don’t know what happened.

#13090 1 year ago
Quoted from Lpilot1:

Drives me absolutely bonkers man. Used to be perfect. Don’t know what happened.

Hopefully they iron some of this stuff out with 1.11...I freakin' love this pin; super addictive

#13091 1 year ago

More things to fix next time around……

When the ball is over and you hit both flippers to get to the end of the bonus, it should show the end of the bonus not automatically start the next ball and not let you see it at all.

When you start the Judith multiball shouldn’t there be some sort of change to the music or something to indicate a mode started? It just seems like you have two balls out and nothing is different.

#13092 1 year ago

What was Halloweens shipping weight…just curious.

#13093 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

What was Halloweens shipping weight…just curious.

197.8 lbs. (just a guess)

#13094 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

You must have Velcro on your shoes.

Nope, I have shoestrings on my work boots that I can put deep in your ass.

#13095 1 year ago

Wow your an angry rodent

Quoted from Beechwood:

Nope, I have shoestrings on my work boots that I can put deep in your ass.

#13096 1 year ago
Quoted from SLRage:

Wow your an angry rodent

It's been a rough day... between Orkin and Terminix. Can't get a moment of peace and quiet.

#13097 1 year ago
caddyshack-gopher (resized).pngcaddyshack-gopher (resized).png
#13098 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I have shoestrings on my work boots that I can put deep in your ass.

No way you can tie your own shoes, cuck.

#13099 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

No way you can tie your shoes, cuck.

Lots to dig into here...

#13100 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

No way you can tie your own shoes, cuck.

Stop the bus, you’re drunk

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, KY
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

There are 16,929 posts in this topic. You are on page 262 of 339.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/262 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.