IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6888 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,932 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 339.
#1101 2 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

I have emailed support for 3 days now and no response. I also have this ramp issue.

You can also call.

#1102 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:Just set it up - beautiful looking game. Love the powder coating - not as gold as I thought it would be which is nice- more like a gold/black texture. Fits well. My Topper has issues - the knife is not attached to the motor (looks like I need a very small Allen wrench) and it is also missing parts of the pumpkin plastics - just shot Spooky an email.

This happened to me, where one of the pumpkin slices was off, but we found the orange connection pieces in the box, might take a look.

#1103 2 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Pointing things out to Spooky

this is helpful .... saying QC sucks is not !

#1104 2 years ago

Spooky be working their off day, no rest for the wicked!

#1105 2 years ago
Quoted from icyjones:

This happened to me, where one of the pumpkin slices was off, but we found the orange connection pieces in the box, might take a look.

Yeah I looked through everything. MIA. Emailed spooky so I’m sure I’ll be taken care of.

#1106 2 years ago

And hats off to Doug - the Etsy mod he came up with for the topper is a must have. Looks awesome. The final product will look great once I get the remaining pumpkin pieces.

20A54EA1-A66D-4208-A9CE-3567D6DF1547 (resized).jpeg20A54EA1-A66D-4208-A9CE-3567D6DF1547 (resized).jpegFEA520E2-DA00-40BC-B49D-2F595EA21DBA (resized).jpegFEA520E2-DA00-40BC-B49D-2F595EA21DBA (resized).jpeg
#1107 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

And hats off to Doug - the Etsy mod he came up with for the topper is a must have. Looks awesome. The final product will look great once I get the remaining pumpkin pieces.

Link? LOL

Jeff

#1108 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Link? LOL
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"f7229323e22ab49379ad00f4b39c75f4e6fe190e-1636146944-1800"};
//]]>

Jeff

https://www.etsy.com/listing/545748680/michael-myers-halloween-wall-hanging?ref=shop_home_active_123

#1109 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

[quoted image][quoted image]

That’s cool. I wouldn’t mind a mod that covers the servo motor.

#1110 2 years ago

I mounted it to the metal plate with Velcro. Here’s a couple pics for installation.

0F4254B7-6B0F-4097-9719-D4C3A526BCA4 (resized).jpeg0F4254B7-6B0F-4097-9719-D4C3A526BCA4 (resized).jpeg393D823A-3671-4E8C-8E14-4290DC81763C (resized).jpeg393D823A-3671-4E8C-8E14-4290DC81763C (resized).jpeg5708ED51-070A-4AF7-ACBE-D4FA86181BD7 (resized).jpeg5708ED51-070A-4AF7-ACBE-D4FA86181BD7 (resized).jpegFBD99E7A-BCCC-4A49-AFD3-A9D4759574C6 (resized).jpegFBD99E7A-BCCC-4A49-AFD3-A9D4759574C6 (resized).jpeg
#1111 2 years ago

It’s a long one so here we go:
After playing it all afternoon, I gotta say this game is a fun one! Much faster than I expected and the subways (which were a huge concern) aren’t that bad at all. Maybe a tad slow from the pumpkin, but overall does not sour my opinion. Hoping they will stage balls down the road or something. It’s something different which is especially cool if you have multiple games in your lineup as I like variety. The left side was also a concern, but it isn’t bad. Do wish there was a tad more variety on that side or that maybe the middle hedge shot the ball back out or something, but it is what it is. Ramps are fairly easy to hit and the center ramp is a lot steeper. My screws do stick out and look shoddy, so I’m hoping to get an upgraded ramp that Luke mentioned above. Definitely can see those chipping away at the ball. Slings are fast and tight which I like and the flippers are very Stern-like. Fast and snappy which is awesome! The orbits are fast as hell as well as the 180 ramp to Sanatarium. Both of the mini playfields play great and are a lot of fun. *Have had my ball stuck in the bottom right of the sanatarium between the post and rubber multiple times now so I need to address that somehow.
As for cosmetics, the game is F’n stunning! The bare LED’s look great - and aren’t blinding at all. I see no reason why anyone would want to turn them down. Looking forward to seeing the light shows develop as we progress. Very cool possibility’s here. My #78 does have the hedge multiball insert “debatable” lighting style. It looks like the artwork is intended so as the insert is going behind the hedge so think what you will of that. Doesn’t bother me one bit and all the whining seems quite overblown when you are actually standing in front of the machine. If I must question something I guess it would be the lighting insert shape for the pumpkin nose - a hexagon cutout for a triangle nose does look kinda odd. Petty concern like the above I know, and that can easily be fixed by 3D printing a triangle within a hex plug. minor and I mean minor stuff here…. Decals are vibrant and look outstanding and I love the artwork. Backglass is vibrant and does have a little up close sparkle to it which is nice. Would have gone butter to complete the package if it were cheaper but I couldn’t justify $1K for it (pinball budget is blown as I also picked up a GNR LE this week (which is also badass))
Love the Gold Vein powdercoating, and also eagerly awaiting the knife handle shooter - will be a great touch. Also gotta mention the pumpkin side rails and lit speakers look badass. The whole package is stellar. Sounds good too as I believe this game has a bigger cab speaker. May add a klipsch 12”sub down the road too.
Perhaps I am biased since I love the original Halloween so much. To really love this game you gotta love the original film or else you just won’t “get it”.
This game will shine as the code progresses. There is so much that they will be adding that it will be a blast to see how this game progresses. Definitely Hoping for more modes. I’ll be enjoying the ride in this one as it matures.

***Would like to know how to put more than 3 initials in my high scores - can’t find that option in the menu.

I had my concerns, but those have all gone away. Different style game no doubt but I like it and to have #78 is the perfect icing in the cake. For me, it’s a keeper and Not going anywhere. Great Job Spooky!

#1112 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

After playing it all afternoon, I gotta say this game is a fun one! Much faster than I expected and the subways (which were a huge concern) aren’t that bad at all. Maybe a tad slow from the pumpkin, but overall does not sour my opinion. It’s something different which is especially cool if you have multiple games in your lineup as I like variety. The left side was also a concern, but it isn’t bad. Do wish there was a tad more variety on that side or that maybe the middle hedge shot the ball back out or something, but it is what it is. Ramps are fairly easy to hit and the center ramp is a lot steeper. My screws do stick out and look shoddy, so I’m hoping to get an upgraded ramp that Luke mentioned above. Definitely can see those chipping away at the ball. Slings are fast and tight which I like and the flippers are very Stern-like. Fast and snappy which is awesome! The orbits are fast as hell as well as the 180 ramp to Sanatarium. Both of the mini playfields play great and are a lot of fun. Have had my ball stuck in the bottom right of the sanatarium between the post and rubber so I need to address that somehow.
As for cosmetics, the game is F’n stunning! The bare LED’s look great - and aren’t blinding at all. I see no reason why anyone would want to turn them down. Looking forward to seeing the light shows develop as we progress. Very cool possibility’s here. My #78 does have the hedge multiball insert “debatable” lighting style. It looks like the artwork is intended so as the insert is going behind the hedge so think what you will of that. Doesn’t bother me one bit and all the whining seems quite overblown when you are actually standing in front of the machine. If I must question something I guess it would be the lighting insert shape for the pumpkin nose - a hexagon cutout for a triangle nose does look kinda odd. Petty concern like the above I know, and that can easily be fixed by 3D printing a triangle within a hex plug. minor and I mean minor stuff here…. Decals are vibrant and look outstanding and I love the artwork. Backglass is vibrant and does have a little up close sparkle to it which is nice. Would have gone butter to complete the package if it were cheaper but I couldn’t justify $1K for it (pinball budget is blown as I also picked up a GNR LE this week (which is also badass))
Love the Gold Vein powdercoating, and also eagerly awaiting the knife handle shooter - will be a great touch. Also gotta mention the pumpkin side rails and lit speakers look badass. The whole package is stellar. Sounds good too as I believe this game has a bigger cab speaker. May add a klipsch 12”sub down the road too.
Perhaps I am biased since I love the original Halloween so much. To really love this game you gotta love the original film or else you just won’t “get it”.
This game will shine as the code progresses. There is so much that they will be adding that it will be a blast to see how this game progresses. Definitely Hoping for more modes. I’ll be enjoying the ride in this one as it matures.
***Would like to know how to put more than 3 initials in my high scores - can’t find that option in the menu.
I had my concerns, but those have all gone away. Different style game no doubt but I like it and to have #78 is the perfect icing in the cake. For me, it’s a keeper and Not going anywhere. Great Job Spooky!

I don’t disagree with any of it. Nicely put. Enjoy!

#1113 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

After playing it all afternoon, I gotta say this game is a fun one! Much faster than I expected and the subways (which were a huge concern) aren’t that bad at all. Maybe a tad slow from the pumpkin, but overall does not sour my opinion. It’s something different which is especially cool if you have multiple games in your lineup as I like variety. The left side was also a concern, but it isn’t bad. Do wish there was a tad more variety on that side or that maybe the middle hedge shot the ball back out or something, but it is what it is. Ramps are fairly easy to hit and the center ramp is a lot steeper. My screws do stick out and look shoddy, so I’m hoping to get an upgraded ramp that Luke mentioned above. Definitely can see those chipping away at the ball. Slings are fast and tight which I like and the flippers are very Stern-like. Fast and snappy which is awesome! The orbits are fast as hell as well as the 180 ramp to Sanatarium. Both of the mini playfields play great and are a lot of fun. Have had my ball stuck in the bottom right of the sanatarium between the post and rubber so I need to address that somehow.

I added the external sub and turned down the cabinet bass a touch and sound is even more awesome now.

#1114 2 years ago

Great to hear you’re feedback as you seem like a reasonable dude who had legitimate concerns about the game. Hope some early owners take the time to rate the game on pinside as well. Could almost just copy and paste this. Might be very useful to someone considering buying HWN or UM

Quoted from John-Floyd:

After playing it all afternoon, I gotta say this game is a fun one! Much faster than I expected and the subways (which were a huge concern) aren’t that bad at all. Maybe a tad slow from the pumpkin, but overall does not sour my opinion. Hoping they will stage balls down the road or something. It’s something different which is especially cool if you have multiple games in your lineup as I like variety. The left side was also a concern, but it isn’t bad. Do wish there was a tad more variety on that side or that maybe the middle hedge shot the ball back out or something, but it is what it is. Ramps are fairly easy to hit and the center ramp is a lot steeper. My screws do stick out and look shoddy, so I’m hoping to get an upgraded ramp that Luke mentioned above. Definitely can see those chipping away at the ball. Slings are fast and tight which I like and the flippers are very Stern-like. Fast and snappy which is awesome! The orbits are fast as hell as well as the 180 ramp to Sanatarium. Both of the mini playfields play great and are a lot of fun. Have had my ball stuck in the bottom right of the sanatarium between the post and rubber so I need to address that somehow.

#1115 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

After playing it all afternoon, I gotta say this game is a fun one! Much faster than I expected and the subways (which were a huge concern) aren’t that bad at all. Maybe a tad slow from the pumpkin, but overall does not sour my opinion. Hoping they will stage balls down the road or something. It’s something different which is especially cool if you have multiple games in your lineup as I like variety. The left side was also a concern, but it isn’t bad. Do wish there was a tad more variety on that side or that maybe the middle hedge shot the ball back out or something, but it is what it is. Ramps are fairly easy to hit and the center ramp is a lot steeper. My screws do stick out and look shoddy, so I’m hoping to get an upgraded ramp that Luke mentioned above. Definitely can see those chipping away at the ball. Slings are fast and tight which I like and the flippers are very Stern-like. Fast and snappy which is awesome! The orbits are fast as hell as well as the 180 ramp to Sanatarium. Both of the mini playfields play great and are a lot of fun. *Have had my ball stuck in the bottom right of the sanatarium between the post and rubber multiple times now so I need to address that somehow.

Great to hear bud

#1116 2 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Hope so. Early sentiment on Stranger enabled me to get a resale LE with UV kit for $7500.

I’ll give ya 8k! . Come on! Eight Thousand dollars!

#1117 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Really glad you like it! I was instantly impressed after getting to see and play it

#1118 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Already changed the ramp design! Just got the new one done this week. Email service and we will get you a new one!
It was a flat out bad design on my end. Rookie mistake. Guys I can't over state how easy it is to just get ahold of us and we will help you. No need to get upset. 9/10 times we can get anything sorted right away.

The benefits of having a CE in the 900’s!! All the kinks will be worked out by then. This pin looks badass, I can’t wait!!

#1119 2 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

The benefits of having a CE in the 900’s!! All the kinks will be worked out by then. This pin looks badass, I can’t wait!!

And my game play count on mine will be in the 900's to by then..

#1120 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

And my game play count on mine will be in the 900's to by then..

Haha. True. This game looks so fun, will be my first Spooky. Very exciting

#1121 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Thank you for this. Valuable and objective insight considering how skeptical you were before getting your game. Excited to soon receive 89!

#1122 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Thank you for this. Valuable and objective insight considering how skeptical you were before getting your game.

I think a lot of people including myself were concerned and after last update we are less concerned...

I looked up the profiles of the pinsiders with Halloween's for sale, and 90% never posted on this thread and most had more sales postings than actual forum posts....Looks like flippers or people who were really not into this game from the start and just dumping.

#1123 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I think a lot of people including myself were concerned and after last update we are less concerned...
I looked up the profiles of the pinsiders with Halloween's for sale, and 90% never posted on this thread and most had more sales postings than actual forum posts....Looks like flippers or people not into this game just dumping.

I think a valuable lesson Bug and myself learned is how important getting information to the customers is. I think that we believed most people would wait to play it and see how it progresses to decide. However an early negative review or podcast can really go a long way toward making customers nervous. Many times these reviews are simply mislead or speculation. I think when we complete this flow chart and show how cool the code plan for the game is that will put many minds at ease. I even saw one comment that the game "only had 6 modes of different difficulty". He had no idea there were 4 other main modes aleady in plus a couple side modes with more coming. 2 wizard modes coming with a really cool game long strategy that ties into each or the blood collection system with a strategic reward store. That is entirely on us and we will do a better job of making sure we get that information out there. I think this latest code is actually really solid for this early on and it can become something special for sure. Lesson learned and we will continue to improve and be proactive with these things I'm the future. We have already hired a 2nd full time programmer and it's one of our main company goals to get farther ahead on code and designs in the future. We will be investing in that.

#1124 2 years ago

Man posts like this are so encouraging! Keep hammering away. #955 can’t come soon enough!

#1125 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I think a valuable lesson Bug and myself learned is how important getting information to the customers is. I think that we believed most people would wait to play it and see how it progresses to decide. However an early negative review or podcast can really go a long way toward making customers nervous. Many times these reviews are simply mislead or speculation. I think when we complete this flow chart and show how cool the code plan for the game is that will put many minds at ease. I even saw one comment that the game "only had 6 modes of different difficulty". He had no idea there were 4 other main modes aleady in plus a couple side modes with more coming. 2 wizard modes coming with a really cool game long strategy that ties into each or the blood collection system with a strategic reward store. That is entirely on us and we will do a better job of making sure we get that information out there. I think this latest code is actually really solid for this early on and it can become something special for sure. Lesson learned and we will continue to improve and be proactive with these things I'm the future. We have already hired a 2nd full time programmer and it's one of our main company goals to get farther ahead on code and designs in the future. We will be investing in that.

Just wanted to chime in and high five you guys for your candor on these threads. Please don’t sweat the flippers/non- owners/sheep/mouth breathers that make so many of these owner threads unbearable at times. Not the game owners with code ideas or bugs , manufacturing ideas/issues..etc of course. These posts are legit and you guys have always addressed them over the years. The rest of us (1200+) are stoked for our games.

#1126 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I looked up the profiles of the pinsiders with Halloween's for sale, and 90% never posted on this thread and most had more sales postings than actual forum posts....Looks like flippers or people not into this game just dumping.

Current listings update ... 18/1250 (of all models) up for sale. 1.4%

Look ... lots of people went full FOMOPIN (TM) when Halloween came out ... now they have 3 new pins to FOMOPIN over.

Its just natural that some will not want to wait and they'll bail to jump on the next hype train.

rd

#1127 2 years ago

Sanitarium stuck ball fix: just need to raise the rubber a notch or two on the two lower guides but leave the top one in its original location. This opens up the gap between the rubber and the lower post just enough for the ball to go through and not get stuck while still giving you all the needed rebound areas up there.

#1128 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

THIS is what I love to hear from you all. I, personally, respect when a company is transparent regardless of the situation. We are excited to hear from you all in the future and future games to come. Your honesty and transparency is greatly appreciated. Keep up the great work over there!

#1129 2 years ago

The topper knife kept falling off, and I didn’t have a hex wrench small enough to tighten the screw.

I purchased a Tekton wrench kit, and the right size is the long arm 0.050.

Posted in case anyone else has this issue. Easy fix with the right tool.
60FDF24C-D963-41E6-BE3C-4ED6A7123CF0 (resized).jpeg60FDF24C-D963-41E6-BE3C-4ED6A7123CF0 (resized).jpegEFB23EAB-B13B-4249-98D2-33CAD209ACEA (resized).jpegEFB23EAB-B13B-4249-98D2-33CAD209ACEA (resized).jpeg

#1130 2 years ago

Cool - Nice to know what size it is. Luckily I had a Gibson guitar multi-tool that just happened to have the size that fit.

#1131 2 years ago

Is there an option to put more than 3 letters for the high scores, or is that coming in a future update? Went through the menus and can’t locate it.

#1132 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I’ve purchased games from Spooky starting with game 1 and you guys have always gone above and beyond for the customer.

People accept half baked code from other manufacturers for up to years and allow it. From the other pin producers you never have any idea or communication as to when or if there will ever be a code update.

Give this game a chance to evolve and take a deep breath!

Thanks for the over the top transparency and look forward to the future this game will bring.

#1133 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We have already hired a 2nd full time programmer and it's one of our main company goals to get farther ahead on code and designs in the future. We will be investing in that.

Kaneda will be relieved. LOL.

#1134 2 years ago

Or he’ll be bummed it wasn’t him, every podcast he begs manufacturer’s to hire him.

Quoted from Frax:

Kaneda will be relieved. LOL.

#1135 2 years ago
Quoted from Boycer:

First casualty. Caught this while my son was playing. One switch was missing. Screws fell out. Checked other switches while I have the playfield up, and I have another one almost ready to go and one more loose switch. I need to get some wider screws looks like. I'd check all these right away. I got some marks on the powder coating from the boy bashing the metal.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Just had a target fall into the playfield - screwed both back in, but don’t seem like a firm fit anymore…SpookyLuke - what’s the recommended fix? A larger screw (no clue what to get) or some type of locktite? Thanks!

#1136 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Just had a target fall into the playfield - screwed both back in, but don’t seem like a firm fit anymore…SpookyLuke - what’s the recommended fix? A larger screw (no clue what to get) or some type of locktite? Thanks!

Had same issue. Needs larger screws or put a tooth pick in and then screw.

#1137 2 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Had same issue. Needs larger screws or put a tooth pick in and then screw.

Larger screws may become problematic long term. Wood glue and a toothpick in the screw hole should give the original screw something to bite into again.

#1138 2 years ago

I'm looking at this one. Not sure if an employee just got wild with his drill or what. You can use a size larger screw. Toothpick and wood glue is also a common fix.

#1139 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

Or he’ll be bummed it wasn’t him, every podcast he begs manufacturer’s to hire him.

Not even Deeproot would be that stupid. What a maroon

#1140 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

This game is going to be like all the others, that were highly disliked/controversial at the start (e.g. Stranger Things, PoTC) and are later impossible to buy.
I'm doubling down and getting the butter cabinet.

Haha. “ Looks like shit. I’m getting the high end version.”

Sorry man, just the way you said it sounded hilarious.

#1141 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Would also help if Spooky would finally deliver the RZ code that was promised years ago instead of continuing to ignore the issue. Herema hoping Halloween is gonna end up just fine, but the way RZ has been abandonded and lied about is the main reason i remain skeptical until a great code is truly delivered.

#1142 2 years ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

Would also help if Spooky would finally deliver the RZ code that was promised years ago

RZ UPDATE V26 31/OCT/2020
added - more voices added
fixed - goober mode lights still weren't quite right
fixed - murderride, coming out of mode would not let you relock balls sometimes
fixed - ballsearch would not reset with flippers
fixed - eob skipping with flippers is now enabled
fixed - voices rotate properly when ball is sitting in shooter lane during skillshot
fixed - corpse mode would only end when all balls drained in certain cases
fixed - mega corpse drop target indication would not light properly sometimes
update - skillshot goes into new extra shot mode if first 2 slings are hit
update - save light goes out 4 seconds before actual save timer ends. Was 2 seconds before
update - flasher above extra ball, now flashes when extra ball is lit
update - american witch stage 3 can be completed with right inner or outer orbit now

#1143 2 years ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

Would also help if Spooky would finally deliver the RZ code that was promised years ago instead of continuing to ignore the issue. Herema hoping Halloween is gonna end up just fine, but the way RZ has been abandonded and lied about is the main reason i remain skeptical until a great code is truly delivered.

Quoted from metallik:

RZ UPDATE V26 31/OCT/2020
added - more voices added
fixed - goober mode lights still weren't quite right
fixed - murderride, coming out of mode would not let you relock balls sometimes
fixed - ballsearch would not reset with flippers
fixed - eob skipping with flippers is now enabled
fixed - voices rotate properly when ball is sitting in shooter lane during skillshot
fixed - corpse mode would only end when all balls drained in certain cases
fixed - mega corpse drop target indication would not light properly sometimes
update - skillshot goes into new extra shot mode if first 2 slings are hit
update - save light goes out 4 seconds before actual save timer ends. Was 2 seconds before
update - flasher above extra ball, now flashes when extra ball is lit
update - american witch stage 3 can be completed with right inner or outer orbit now

That's not really what he's talking about. I own, and still really like RZ (probably mostly because I like RZ music and LOVE me some Capt. Spaulding) but the promises made on that game versus what was delivered are a shitshow. I've bought 5 Spooky games to date, so I'm obviously not a hater, but the blind Spooky luv people have confounds me. This is the HWN owners thread, so I don't want to dig into all the details here, but from RZ abandoned code / bait-and-switch apron mod, to people needing to re-drill ball guides on R&M, Spooky's track-record isn't all rosy. I applaud their transparency, and the "awe-shucks, we didn't know better" certainly buys some good will, but at some point all vendors selling $9K+ games need to be held to the same standard.

I had a "catastrophic" issue with my R&M machine that Spooky dealt with as well as they possibly could have, without hesitation. Their service and commitment to the customer is amazing. But at some point the quality of the product needs to be judged over-and-above their ability to rectify rookie mistakes.

I'm still here supporting Spooky with my wallet, but I'm not willing to turn a blind eye to their issues the way a lot of Spooky fanatics seem to be.

All that said, I'm looking forward to getting my HWN (and UM) to test this bitch out for myself. I hope they both turn out great!

#1144 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Current listings update ... 18/1250 (of all models) up for sale. 1.4%
Look ... lots of people went full FOMOPIN (TM) when Halloween came out ... now they have 3 new pins to FOMOPIN over.
Its just natural that some will not want to wait and they'll bail to jump on the next hype train.
rd

You really think only 18 people want out?

Make those spots fully refundable and watch the flood gates of cancellations pour in. Hell, make them just 75% refundable and you would probably still have many takers.

Unfortunately it’s monkey see monkey do in this hobby as the pied piper of pinball keeps fueling the fire to thousands with even hundreds of those actually paying a monthly fee to hear more,,let that sink in for a moment, even he probably can’t believe it.

But throughout human history the masses have always had a desire to be led so we will always have these Jim Jones faith healer types ready to show us the light.

#1145 2 years ago

Sure is a lot of bitching and moaning for the owners thread. Please move this over to the hype thread.

#1146 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

That's not really what he's talking about. I own, and still really like RZ (probably mostly because I like RZ music and LOVE me some Capt. Spaulding) but the promises made on that game versus what was delivered are a shitshow.

What is missing besides the infected mode? I don't recall much else promised. I haven't gotten to the end on recent versions, are there still problems with Hellbound?

Quoted from Cheeks:

bait-and-switch apron mod,

That is all Fawzma; it wasn't a Spooky product. And yes, I agree that was a shitshow and he should finish it up.

#1147 2 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

You really think only 18 people want out?

Well, you’d think they’d list their games for sale if they wanted out. Ain’t gonna sell if it ain’t for sale!

Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

But throughout human history the masses have always had a desire to be led so we will always have these Jim Jones faith healer types ready to show us the light.

Agree 100% with you here. Just never fails to amaze me how sheeple people are. Not just in this hobby, everywhere.

rd

#1148 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

What is missing besides the infected mode? I don't recall much else promised. I haven't gotten to the end on recent versions, are there still problems with Hellbound?

That is all Fawzma; it wasn't a Spooky product. And yes, I agree that was a shitshow and he should finish it up.

The infected mode is there, it’s selectable in the menu to be set up a few different ways. I really like it; fail a mode and the speaker lights turn green along with a heart beat and countdown to hit specific targets before your flipper die.

#1149 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

You are the only company that owns it's mistakes. This will pay off big time, and it already is. I'm so happy for you. Keep it up!

#1150 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Sure is a lot of bitching and moaning for the owners thread. Please move this over to the hype thread.

It's not 'bitching and moaning' but having a discussion. I didn't realize the only thing allowed in this thread is cheerleading.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 49.99
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nipomo, CA
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,932 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 339.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/23?hl=freakyvideoguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.