IMG_3589 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3590 (resized).jpeg
Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,962 posts in this topic. You are on page 231 of 340.
#11501 1 year ago
Quoted from Testabriel:Arrg, demain soir je rentre tard (je donne des cours de muay thaï) obligé d'attendre samedi matin pour tester le code.
Bon se faire attendre c'est se faire désirer comme on dit chez nous.

Sorry to hear you have to wait! Good luck with the muay thai!

#11502 1 year ago

Thank you, it's not very serious to wait and in addition I will read the comments on the day

#11503 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I think Spooky quickly realized they could reuse the old rails. That policy wasn’t in place when I made my claim. I was told the originals were mine to keep. I was going to completely redo the powder on the game to a more stable product and I still may. Now my problem areas are the coin door and apron.

My bad. I did not realize. I assumed they were just stripping and reusing them and not sending them back would cause a delay for people waiting since mine took quite awhile to receive.

#11504 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Take it easy, perhaps he was not asked to return the old set for whatever reason.

Sorry I hurt your feelings. I will be calmer in the future.

#11505 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

My bad. I did not realize. I assumed they were just stripping and reusing them and not sending them back would cause a delay for people waiting since mine took quite awhile to receive.

No worries but you could remove my down vote.

#11506 1 year ago

Who said anything about my “feelings”? My only “feeling” here is that I felt like you being an a$$hole for absolutely no reason. Turns out I was right!

Quoted from Deez:

Sorry I hurt your feelings. I will be calmer in the future.

#11507 1 year ago

Im going to give it a couple of days to ensure the update goes smoothly for others.

#11508 1 year ago

Its OUT

RAGEOUS that we don't have the code yet.

#11509 1 year ago
Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

Its OUT

Ok, now THAT was a dick move!

#11510 1 year ago

Its OUT

LOL. I hate you.

#11511 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Who said anything about my “feelings”? My only “feeling” here is that I felt like you being an a$$hole for absolutely no reason. Turns out I was right!

I'm sorry sweetie.

#11512 1 year ago

This code is tearing us apart!

#11513 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

I never bothered to put in a claim to get mine replaced. I might just throw some blood red paint on there to cover up the spots where the powder coat rubbed off, something like that TWD armor.

#11514 1 year ago

All this talk about some Scooby Doo or something, Myers don't seem to care

FBq43imWQAQllzK (resized).jpgFBq43imWQAQllzK (resized).jpg
#11515 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I never bothered to put in a claim to get mine replaced. I might just throw some blood red paint on there to cover up the spots where the powder coat rubbed off, something like that TWD armor.

That would be awesome. My game was worn down to black metal.

#11516 1 year ago

still no code...

#11517 1 year ago
Quoted from Testabriel:

still no code...

I could have been playing half the day already. Really sucks!

#11518 1 year ago

It’s coming December 8th, but they never said 2022!

#11519 1 year ago
Quoted from timtim:

Ça arrive le 8 décembre, mais ils n'ont jamais dit 2022 !

damn, that's not true.

#11520 1 year ago
Quoted from timtim:

It’s coming December 8th, but they never said 2022!

Hope not - I keep F5ing on the support page. Come on spooky!!

#11521 1 year ago
EE81A114-4F19-4277-97A7-EC4CDFF72A85 (resized).jpegEE81A114-4F19-4277-97A7-EC4CDFF72A85 (resized).jpeg
#11522 1 year ago

Probably going to wait till 7 CST or after the Scooby vid. Murphys law says that if they release it earlier, someone will find something wrong and then completely hijack the Scooby talk.

#11523 1 year ago

good and well I'm going to bed, it's 10 p.m. and tomorrow I have a big day. test the code well, I hope good news from you tomorrow morning. Good day to you.

#11524 1 year ago

Probably going to wait till 7 CST or after the Scooby vid. Murphys law says that if they release it earlier, someone will find something wrong and then completely hijack the Scooby talk.

I bet you are 100% correct

#11525 1 year ago
Quoted from timtim:It’s coming December 8th, but they never said 2022!

Well it’s December 9th here 8.20am......still waiting! Haha

#11526 1 year ago

I think the new code is going to have each ball representing one of the 3 girls with ball 3 being Laurie. Extra balls will be Laurie escaping/fighting back.

#11527 1 year ago

I only managed to update to 1.08a yesterday, was given a usb stick that works so yeah bring it on!

#11528 1 year ago
Quoted from Mro-Tek:

I think the new code is going to have each ball representing one of the 3 girls with ball 3 being Laurie. Extra balls will be Laurie escaping/fighting back.

?

#11529 1 year ago

This. I already feel they announced Halloween code early, cause imagine the shitstorm if a new game is announced with no Halloween code.

So yea, lets get this code!!!

#11530 1 year ago

geez, when I saw 56 new post in HW I thought for sure we had a new code drop. Little did I know it was 20% sniping and 80% calling "where's the damn code". Now, make that 81%...

#11531 1 year ago

I spoke with Luke P. He said he wasn’t going home tonight until it’s finished. One small hiccup they’re working on.

#11532 1 year ago

Why visit here for code? We whine about code, we dont release it(Thankfully).

#11533 1 year ago

Have some beers, play some pinball, Relax Gonna be golden once it's released

#11534 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Why visit here for code? We whine about code, we dont release it(Thankfully).

I get a push message from Stern for code changes on their games. While reading various threads on my games I've found prompts of code drops faster here than periodically checking Spooky's site. It's kind of like having fellow travelers mark the trail ahead. If Spooky pushes update notices out please let me know so I can get on that list! Thanks.

#11535 1 year ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

I spoke with Luke P. He said he wasn’t going home tonight until it’s finished. One small hiccup they’re working on.

Licensing (

Quoted from zebpin61:

I get a push message from Stern for code changes on their games. While reading various threads on my games I've found prompts of code drops faster here than periodically checking Spooky's site. It's kind of like having fellow travelers mark the trail ahead. If Spooky pushes update notices out please let me know so I can get on that list! Thanks.

Ok, thats hardcore. I dont need a notification for that. How often are you notified and how many effing pins do you have ha that you need a notification of a code drop!

#11536 1 year ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

That is not good to hear. Last minute stuff like this almost always ends up creating more, usually worse bugs.

#11537 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That is not good to hear. Last minute stuff like this almost always ends up creating more, usually worse bugs.

Unfortunately that’s exactly what I’m thinking.

#11538 1 year ago
Quoted from timtim:

Nope. Just takes ages to compile the code.

It’ll be out soon ….

Quoted from Roostking:

Ok, thats hardcore. I dont need a notification for that. How often are you notified

Yeah life’s too short for that shit! Lol

The code will still be available tomorrow.

rd

#11539 1 year ago

I begged in the SD thread. I did my part guys

#11540 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Licensing (

Ok, thats hardcore. I dont need a notification for that. How often are you notified and how many effing pins do you have ha that you need a notification of a code drop!

Clearly don't have as many pins as most pinheads but I suppose I'm just getting old & needy. Need prompts to get dressed in the morning, brush my teeth at night, and so on... Just lucky to have people doing their thing out there! Oh, I haven't needed a prompt recently to go play a few rounds of pinball, I'm just a middling player and I still love this hobby. Now where's my HW code drop!

#11541 1 year ago
Quoted from timtim:

And why im not updating at first. My cynical side says Halloween code wasnt ready, but they need to announce the New Hotness which looks badass, so Halloween is a bit early.

Would rather not having someone work round the clock just to get it out there.

#11542 1 year ago

Question and not just Spooky related.
Contractually, could old code be pulled out of a new release (Any manufacturer)if there was a misunderstanding?

I ask , becuase I know some shows I paid for years ago are now have been censored.

#11543 1 year ago

Code releases tonight! CODE RELEASES TONIGHT!

tonight (resized).pngtonight (resized).png
#11544 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:Nope. Just takes ages to compile the code.

49207375726520686f706520796f75e2809972652072696768742120596f7520646f2070726f6261626c79206861766520696e7369646520696e666f2e20

#11545 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Code releases tonight! CODE RELEASES TONIGHT!
[quoted image]

Fixed it for you LOL

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#11546 1 year ago

Fixed it for you LOL[quoted image]

Lacks any Tommy Doyle

#11547 1 year ago

"I hope you didn't come alone!"

16403d2a96bc19addc913786c8af5b9571b52b6e (resized).png16403d2a96bc19addc913786c8af5b9571b52b6e (resized).png
#11548 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Question and not just Spooky related.
Contractually, could old code be pulled out of a new release (Any manufacturer)if there was a misunderstanding?
I ask , becuase I know some shows I paid for years ago are now have been censored.

Can you clarify what you mean? Pulled out how? Like removed from the game ?

Definitely possible, but usually only if the original source code is modified and then rebuilt. It would technically be a new release/version

#11549 1 year ago

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

#11550 1 year ago

It is getting pretty late in Spooky town. Is this going to happen today?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Gilbert, AZ
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,962 posts in this topic. You are on page 231 of 340.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/231 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.