IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6888 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,930 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 339.
#951 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Has anybody got their ball stuck behind the drop target on the upper house playfield?
The ball search won't drop the target.
[quoted image]

Service! Service! Service! We have a new ramp design that fixes that.

#952 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Has anybody got their ball stuck behind the drop target on the upper house playfield?
The ball search won't drop the target.
[quoted image]

I need to read better…Thanks Luke!

#953 2 years ago

anyone have comments/ vids of the new code?

#954 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Service! Service! Service! We have a new ramp design that fixes that.

Thanks. Sent E-mail.

Finally got new update on my machine and what a difference.

Great job guys. It is really pulling together.

Anybody trying to sell without playing first is a fool.

#955 2 years ago
Quoted from bitternerd:

I have played a few games on it today.

The sounds are really getting dialed in.

More content. It's really coming together.

#956 2 years ago
Quoted from bitternerd:

Haven’t put any new vids up as I’m waiting for the new, new code. There are some cool features (knives during modes to track progress, Laurie and Michael health meters during house mode), tons more video assets from the movie (used as a reward for accomplishing tasks), and more animations (some nice little touches).

#957 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Thanks. Sent E-mail.
Finally got new update on my machine and what a difference.
Great job guys. It is really pulling together.
Anybody trying to sell without playing first is a fool.

This is exactly why I felt the need to chime in. Too much negativity in here.

#958 2 years ago
Quoted from freakyvideoguy:

This is exactly why I felt the need to chime in. Too much negativity in here.

I have had to play on the first code for last 2 days since my update bricked and had to re-image and just got new update installed this morning.

So you can imagine difference from Jack Danger video code to up to date code you can really see the changes they have made.

#959 2 years ago

#78 going on the truck. Should be a great weekend!

#960 2 years ago

New code updated and great additions.

Thanks Spooky, keep 'em coming.

magicchiz

#961 2 years ago

Glorious !!!! This is more like it

#962 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Great to hear,Congrats !

#963 2 years ago

Should I be reporting bugs in the code (bugs in Bug's code.....huhuhuh) to Spooky?

I have found that mode selection can be activated as the third ball drains, and then gets stuck in that mode selection/mode forcing a reset.

#964 2 years ago
Quoted from icyjones:

Should I be reporting bugs in the code (bugs in Bug's code.....huhuhuh) to Spooky?
I have found that mode selection can be activated as the third ball drains, and then gets stuck in that mode selection/mode forcing a reset.

Yes. Report.

#965 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

# 72 haven't gotten any shipping notification.

#966 2 years ago

I don’t care who does code. I care about good code. There’s been so much rehashed, retreaded shit in this hobby over the years, I welcome fresh blood.

Blood…get it? See what I did there?

Go Spooky, get bizzy, go spooky, git bizzy! Yah!

#967 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I don’t care who does code. I care about good code. There’s been so much rehashed, retreaded shit in this hobby over the years, I welcome fresh blood.
Blood…get it? See what I did there?
Go Spooky, get bizzy, go spooky, git bizzy! Yah!

Fresh blood for sure. Looking good over the last couple weeks. I think people who have owned SPooky games are just itching for their games to hit next level code...That's what all the worrying is about.

#968 2 years ago

The framework of the code is solid. I'm pretty happy with it as it is honestly, as long as all bugs are squashed of course. Knowing that there is tons of stuff yet to come is great!

As for confidence that the finished product will be good...I am not worried. Bug has literally grown up immersed in two things...pinball and horror. I have no doubt he will deliver. Have some faith and give the kid the benefit of the doubt. If he proves us wrong, well then we have the right to be pessimistic next time. As of now, I see nothing but great things ahead for him though. #INBUGWETRUST!

#969 2 years ago

One thing I find funny: There is actually no blood in the entire Halloween’78 film. Yet, we’ve got blood targets, blood inserts…a blood bank. Blood blood blood. It’s cool tho, jussayin’

#970 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

One thing I find funny: There is actually no blood in the entire Halloween’78 film. Yet, we’ve got blood targets, blood inserts…a blood bank. Blood blood blood. It’s cool tho, jussayin’

Blood on the knife at end in his clown outfit but that's all I remember.

#971 2 years ago

You have to ask yourself …..Do you believe in signs or coincidence ?

0CB96820-BFAB-4F0D-ADE9-396AF5A1F88A (resized).png0CB96820-BFAB-4F0D-ADE9-396AF5A1F88A (resized).png82FB020A-4E45-4739-BFED-220ABF9ED097 (resized).png82FB020A-4E45-4739-BFED-220ABF9ED097 (resized).png8C3B3F7F-B980-4E8E-9B59-7726C5F680F8 (resized).png8C3B3F7F-B980-4E8E-9B59-7726C5F680F8 (resized).png
#972 2 years ago

That’s cool. Sean Clark is an amazing wealth of knowledge and he has a ton of cool shit. I encourage you guys to check out his YouTube channel, and he has many extras on horror blu rays where he goes back to original filming locations.

#973 2 years ago

The stars are aligned !

#974 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

They do show blood on Judith when she is laying on the floor, but thats the only scene. Better film than most that followed it because of that fact IMO.

#975 2 years ago

There is absolutely blood in Halloween, just not a lot. Same with Texas Chainsaw Massacre. They’re iconic ‘slashers,’ but without the gore.

#976 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

You have to ask yourself …..Do you believe in signs or coincidence ?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Was it lost? Isnt this the same car behind Charlie?

f268f46062bf884310e971f9c741adc38082ab43 (resized).jpgf268f46062bf884310e971f9c741adc38082ab43 (resized).jpg
#977 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Was it lost? Isnt this the same car behind Charlie?
[quoted image]

I didn't even notice the car in the background, I still can't stop looking at that gorgeous cabinet art. It's so freaking cool...

#978 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Blood on Judith Myers too but pretty much nothing after that those two shots.

#979 2 years ago

I hope Spooky adds some Easter egg palm trees… since they seemed to amazingly be growing in Illinois back in 1978.

#980 2 years ago

What’s the latest on where we are number wise for build emails and/or shipping?

#981 2 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Would love to know that as well as I'm not see any indication Spooky is churning out anywhere near what they claim they are and so much for any ramp up (yes I'm aware of the 25 games a week until Christmas comment). I'm not being critical of Spooky before anyone replies that I'm not being patient enough or whatever. I'm just making an observation that's most likely incorrect.

Jeff

#982 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Would love to know that as well as I'm not see any indication Spooky is churning out anywhere near what they claim they are and so much for any ramp up (yes I'm aware of the 25 games a week until Christmas comment). I'm not being critical of Spooky before anyone replies that I'm not being patient enough or whatever. I'm just making an observation that's most likely incorrect.
Jeff

I hear ya Jeff. I’m just excited and impatient lol - really just want to know if I’m getting close at 160

#983 2 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

I hear ya Jeff. I’m just excited and impatient lol - really just want to know if I’m getting close at 160

And I'm right behind you at #217... LOL

Jeff

#984 2 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

I'm #72. Ordered directly through Spooky. Butter cab. Haven't received shipping yet. I paid my invoice on October 14th.

#985 2 years ago

162! Cannot wait. #dnapac Need to get back home and check yours out! I've never seen ACNC in the wild either.

#986 2 years ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

162! Cannot wait. #dnapac Need to get back home and check yours out! I've never seen ACNC in the wild either.

Be in Florida next week, but you’re welcome anytime after that! Dialed all my pins in for our small Halloween party, so they are ready.

#987 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:Would love to know that as well as I'm not see any indication Spooky is churning out anywhere near what they claim they are and so much for any ramp up (yes I'm aware of the 25 games a week until Christmas comment). I'm not being critical of Spooky before anyone replies that I'm not being patient enough or whatever. I'm just making an observation that's most likely incorrect.
Jeff

I'm #79 standard cab. Paid invoice about 3 weeks ago and hasn't shipped. Emailed them earlier this week for an eta and they said shouldn't be long, but didn't give a date.

It does feel like they are are going slower than has been discussed, but ultimately it won't matter if Get it a few days earlier or later. I was just surprised that originally with a pretty early number I thought I may even have it in late September, or definitely by Halloween. Now I'm just hoping to get it before my birthday on Nov. 20.

The good news it looks like I'll be getting my first run Godzilla premium around the same time so will be exciting to get two new games that look to be great back to back.

#988 2 years ago

#88 ready to go on truck today!

#989 2 years ago

Spooky may be experiencing the same parts shortages everyone else is. Or they're implementing fixes based on feedback from the first batch of games.

#990 2 years ago

#67 supposed to go on truck today

#991 2 years ago

Spooky update for those not on Facebook

2E9593D0-49D2-4AE4-8F46-A2D28632C00C (resized).jpeg2E9593D0-49D2-4AE4-8F46-A2D28632C00C (resized).jpeg
#992 2 years ago

Looks like there at game 100…pace seems to be way less then 25 a week, but maybe I am not doing the math right.

#993 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

Looks like there at game 100…pace seems to be way less then 25 a week, but maybe I am not doing the math right.

There's ultraman in that 25/week number also.

#994 2 years ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

There's ultraman in that 25/week number also.

I hope not, that's excruciatingly slow... At that pace some people are looking at a 2023 delivery... I thought it was 25 for each game, not 25 total but seems like I misunderstood... Yikes.

Jeff

#995 2 years ago

I have been helping Brerspidur keep the list updated-
Tracking sheet
https://tinyurl.com/Halloween-tracking

#997 2 years ago

I am still extremely excited to one day get to play this machine.

#998 2 years ago

#89 shipping today!

#999 2 years ago

#70 has arrived... Hopefully i have time to get it set-up tonight after the kids go to bed...

Halloween#70 (resized).jpgHalloween#70 (resized).jpg
#1000 2 years ago

The night no one comes home (or goes to work)

B51CE795-23D4-42B8-B990-31AEE5575E28 (resized).jpegB51CE795-23D4-42B8-B990-31AEE5575E28 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, KY
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 16,930 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 339.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/20?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.