Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 180 of 339.
#8951 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

To be fair they wrote that into the ending originally that Jamie cut off the wrong person's head. She demanded they not use that ending but still filmed it. So they gave her a lot of money to come back in "part 8" and used the footage they filmed all the way back in H20

Well, she’s been thru a lot. It’s hard to keep track of who’s head you are lopping off.

#8952 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Just checked - the actual shop page where you could buy the game does not list the plaque. Bummer. I too thought it was included.

Honestly, that's not my problem. It was officially advertised at the time I put down my deposit with a distro. This will now be the 3rd Spooky game I bought that was supposed to come with a plaque, but didn't. What's so difficult about making these little plastics as promised?

#8953 1 year ago
Quoted from Exgametrader:

Pretty sure if it was fuse none of the servos would work ( lifters, balcony diverters, ect)
Wouldn’t be Terribly suprised if all the servos were bad been through 4 or 5 on a location machine so far.
There should be some extra servos in goody bag.

Thanks brother, you were correct. All 3 were bad, just put in the spare and now working, and have a ticket open so I should be getting some more here soon.

#8954 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Honestly, that's not my problem. It was officially advertised at the time I put down my deposit with a distro. This will now be the 3rd Spooky game I bought that was supposed to come with a plaque, but didn't. What's so difficult about making these little plastics as promised?

I feel for you and hope they deliver what was promised in the ad. However, I like ULEK Plaque better anyways. Not sure they have a BSE but may be worth reaching out to see.

#8955 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Thats nuts.

#8956 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Totally agree. My Ultraman will be a BSE and that plaque thing was definitely in all the distributor spam I got about the games ramping up to live sales day. It should be the black and red Bella T Bat plaque.

#8957 1 year ago

Are we really mad about a small plastic piece that has no function. 1) Future players will know it’s a BSE if they really want to know. 2) I’m sure a 3D printer can print a great looking 3D BSE badge if you really want. Here we go…Plasticgate.

#8958 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Are we really mad about a small plastic piece that has no function. 1) Future players will know it’s a BSE if they really want to know. 2) I’m sure a 3D printer can print a great looking 3D BSE badge if you really want. Here we go…Plasticgate.

It's the principle of the matter. Deliver what you say you are gonna deliver at the price you say you are gonna deliver it at or give these people a discount for the product they do not receive.

#8959 1 year ago

The brain secretes adrenaline when you get pissed about stupid stuff, so technically speaking…people who are chronically angry are brain-drug addict neuro-masturbators. Anyway.

Quoted from dnapac:

#8960 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I don't understand why we as persons should give corporations or large entities a pass on what they promise on. I'm doing with my HOA right now, where their tree broke down their wall into my yard and damaged my pool. Now I have to jump through hoops to get my pool checked out to prove that they need to pay for it. They sent out people to block up the wall for safety concerns but they left all the old bricks in my backyard for me to clean up. Why should they get a pass and why should I as a consumer have to clean up their mess why should spooky (or any company) say they're gonna deliver something and not deliver it and then the consumer is the bad guy for asking for it? I don't understand.

#8961 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The brain secretes adrenaline when you get pissed about stupid stuff, so technically speaking…people who are chronically angry are brain-drug addict neuro-masturbators. Anyway.

So what do you neuro-masturbate too, because what you might consider important might be stupid to me.

Probably how you grind coffee in the am!

#8962 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

There's always at least one of you guys and it's the reason these little things get dismissed over and over again. If there was something missing from the CEs that was promised, this would have received more attention. Yes, it's a little thing... So is the shaker, speaker light kit, and knocker, but I still paid a hefty premium for them.

#8963 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

What in the world is wrong with you?

#8964 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

He's a subject matter expert on neuro-masturbation lol

#8965 1 year ago

Do Neuro-Masterbators Dream of Electric Sheep was probably Phillip Dick's best novella.

#8966 1 year ago

I think the plaques on the blood suckers are irrelevant, but at the same time if it was an advertised option they should send them.

A few bucks a piece to keep people happy, yeah I'd do that spooky. Goodwill.

#8967 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Do Neuro-Masterbators Dream of Electric Sheep was probably Phillip Dick's best novella.

Screenshot_20220915-142316_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220915-142316_Chrome (resized).jpg
#8968 1 year ago

If Spooky promised a plaque then they owe it to people to follow through, plain and simple. Sounds like the only official "NO" from them was to a numbered plaque so too early to round up the pitchforks IMO.

#8969 1 year ago

I’m smart .

Quoted from metallik:

#8970 1 year ago

Have any HW owners played ultraman? I’m curious how it stacks up.

#8971 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I have - not the most recent code. I REALLY liked Ultraman, and even played it back to back with GZ. It’s soooo different obviously in terms of the playfield than GZ but the themes are from the same era

Rules are largely the same as HWN but the whole package is really nicely done

#8972 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

There's always at least one of you guys and it's the reason these little things get dismissed over and over again. If there was something missing from the CEs that was promised, this would have received more attention. Yes, it's a little thing... So is the shaker, speaker light kit, and knocker, but I still paid a hefty premium for them.

Comparing a piece of plastic to a speaker light or shaker is quite comical. Not even in the same ballpark

Oh, and I still don't have a CE plaque so.......

#8973 1 year ago

You all get that I’m just joking, yes?

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

#8974 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I own an Ultraman and have played a bunch on Halloween.
I really like the way Ultraman has matured with this past Code Update. Which Halloween benefitted from as well. Just not the UI polish...

Halloween, in a home environment is fantastic. The lifters work really well with the suspense built into the horror theme. Same game but with a different presentation.

Both are great games though, imo.

#8975 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I should have said "I can't imagine any other company having THIS many issues FOR THIS LONG..." I understand wild optimism with the first pin. And maybe the second. But if Pinball Bros is making pin #6 and still getting wild optimism despite continuous severe/oddball issues, that would blow my mind. And, good for them if that was the case.

See Stern Pinball. Are you new?

#8976 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

You all get that I’m just joking, yes?

You better not be joking. I’ve been snorting rage-hormone powder for the last hour and I’m waiting for it to kick in.

#8977 1 year ago

Is it wrong that every time I start JOL MB I open the coin door and crank the fucking volume???

#8978 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

You better not be joking. I’ve been snorting rage-hormone powder for the last hour and I’m waiting for it to kick in.

53239870-8109-4076-8C77-F59D6A09218D (resized).jpeg53239870-8109-4076-8C77-F59D6A09218D (resized).jpeg
#8979 1 year ago

Imagine my surprise when I realized that I now owned TWO pinball machines with Blue Oyster Cult songs on them the other day haha. Didn’t see that coming a couple years ago. Love it.

#8980 1 year ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Is it wrong that every time I start JOL MB I open the coin door and crank the fucking volume???

I have been forever jaded whenever that song comes on now. In my house, it has been forever associated with "reaper" mode on my Halloween.

#8981 1 year ago

It really ought to be called REAPER mode. That’s so much f’n cooler than “Jackolantern” like….derp. REAPER!!! Change ittttttttt there’s already enough pumpkins in the game.

Quoted from John_C:

I have been forever jaded whenever that song comes on now. In my house, it has been forever associated with "reaper" mode on my Halloween.

#8982 1 year ago

I was driving into work this morning and heard "Mr. Sandman" by Chordettes. This may or may not have already been suggested but I would love to hear that song after the end of a game. Not all the time but periodically.

#8983 1 year ago

But…that’s from Halloween II

Quoted from Nightmare:

I was driving into work this morning and heard "Mr. Sandman" by Chordettes. This may or may not have already been suggested but I would love to hear that song after the end of a game. Not all the time but periodically.

#8984 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

But…that’s from Halloween II

True but very unlikely for anyone to make a Halloween 2 pinball machine. Since that's the case and others have mentioned they would like additional music, I think most Halloween fans would over look it being a song from Halloween 2. May just be me but I think it would be a very nice addition.

#8985 1 year ago

Speaking of music - are there any other songs in the movie besides Reaper ? I didn’t even realize THAT song was in the movie until somewhat recently, and I’ve been watching Halloween for 25 years.

#8986 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I have a CE and I never got my plaque either. I have called a few times and mostly never got a reply on my plaque or my playfield issues. When I did get Squirrel, she said she would get it in the mail ASAP. That was a few months ago.

#8987 1 year ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

True but very unlikely for anyone to make a Halloween 2 pinball machine. Since that's the case and others have mentioned they would like additional music, I think most Halloween fans would over look it being a song from Halloween 2. May just be me but I think it would be a very nice addition.

I would love elements of Halloween 2 in it. Even Ghostbusters uses Ghostbusters 2 elements… Scoleri brothers, river of slime etc. Do it Spooky! We have a whole year left for added content for code.

#8988 1 year ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

I would love elements of Halloween 2 in it. Even Ghostbusters uses Ghostbusters 2 elements… Scoleri brothers, river of slime etc. Do it Spooky! We have a whole year left for added content for code.

I imagine their license was only for the original film.

From merchandising we see, the rights for the films apparently are sold separately typically, for some reason Halloween 2 license is being used by lot of cheap companies to put out merch with that branding, there must be some legal issues with ownership as that film had a Delaurentis partnership for release.

#8989 1 year ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

Hell yes. I truly have my fingers crossed for this. SpookyLuke SpookyBug

#8990 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

I imagine their license was only for the original film.
From merchandising we see, the rights for the films apparently are sold separately typically, for some reason Halloween 2 license is being used by lot of cheap companies to put out merch with that branding, there must be some legal issues with ownership as that film had a Delaurentis partnership for release.

Very true…. Halloween 2 is definitely used the most license wise around Halloween time.

#8991 1 year ago

I loved season of the witch Halloween 3 as was one of the first scary movies I saw a kid , would be awesome to get the " silver shamrock " song
In there somehow

#8992 1 year ago
Quoted from delawarejason:

I have a CE and I never got my plaque either. I have called a few times and mostly never got a reply on my plaque or my playfield issues. When I did get Squirrel, she said she would get it in the mail ASAP. That was a few months ago.

I really hope they end up coming through for you. CE or BSE, large or small, I think we should all receive what was clearly advertised with our games. It doesn't need to be rationalized or itemized with a calculator.

Look, I'm really liking what Spooky has done with this game, but the BSEs are absolutely a special edition model that was supposed to come with a plaque. Bug even talks about it in this promo video starting around 1:25. Maybe someone from Spooky can chime in about this.

#8993 1 year ago

If it’s not in the film it’s not in the game.

Quoted from radfordian3505:

Hell yes. I truly have my fingers crossed for this. SpookyLuke SpookyBug

#8994 1 year ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

kenan-thompson-yes (resized).pngkenan-thompson-yes (resized).png

Definitely after Match....just like how most other manufacturers have a tune fade out after the conclusion of the game.

Yes, it's Halloween II, but that's the beauty of Halloween I and II, they are seamless and the movie takes place immediately at the conclusion of Halloween I.
It's like Rogue One to Star Wars: ANH

#8995 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I really hope they end up coming through for you. CE or BSE, large or small, I think we should all receive what was clearly advertised with our games. It doesn't need to be rationalized or itemized with a calculator.
Look, I'm really liking what Spooky has done with this game, but the BSEs are absolutely a special edition model that was supposed to come with a plaque. Bug even talks about it in this promo video starting around 1:25. Maybe someone from Spooky can chime in about this.

I'd be interested to hear their rationale for not giving a plaque. I'm hoping it was a misunderstanding, as in no, we aren't doing "numbered" plaques for BSE vice no plaques at all.

And... I've asked about my CE plaque a couple of times, they said they are "working on it". Whatever that means.

#8996 1 year ago
Quoted from wizard1974:

I loved season of the witch Halloween 3 as was one of the first scary movies I saw a kid , would be awesome to get the " silver shamrock " song
In there somehow

One of my favorites.

Season of the Witch (resized).jpgSeason of the Witch (resized).jpg
#8997 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

They also posted a picture of bug on the phone with Bowen going over rules like 2 days before pre order day. Just saying.

But honestly every model should have a badge. Stern have them for pro/perm/le.
Heck is just more advertising for the fang club, yes I know it comes up in attract.

Also Halloween rights are with compass(I think that’s what it is). The other movies are universal I believe. The problem is the original Halloween holders don’t want the other movie assets in this game.

But I would absolutely love the silver shamrock commercial for attract mode.

#8998 1 year ago

My #170 CE Butter is set to arrive next week. Had to delay due to home renovations. Hopefully the later builds mitigate some of the issues I've been reading about. Either way, stoked to have this in our home.

#8999 1 year ago

Hey guys. We're on top of the missing plaques and will be sending those out ASAP!!

#9000 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Hey guys. We're on top of the missing plaques and will be sending those out ASAP!!

You might want to clarify if BSE owners are getting a non numbered plaque also, some are saying it was promised on launch.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 180 of 339.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/180?hl=ulekstore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.