20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6888 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6889 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-03-22 205639 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,926 posts in this topic. You are on page 179 of 339.
#8901 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I was wrong when I said they "made them available". I misread the above when I first read it.

no pinball company would put his work on a silver platter

#8902 1 year ago

Anyone who got replacement pumpkin side rails willing to sell their damaged ones? I would like to get a set.

#8903 1 year ago

Well I got my mask today, hopefully the pin will come soon!

DF77A74E-E78C-44C0-B61B-5C2D3FEF49F4 (resized).jpegDF77A74E-E78C-44C0-B61B-5C2D3FEF49F4 (resized).jpeg
#8904 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:I gotta be truthful, between the worrying about the reliability of this pin, the delays in butter cabinets cabinets(with no updates, even though im fully paid) I've lost my NIB purchase magic. It will be worth it, but yea....

It will come back. All of that got erased the first time I started it up.

#8905 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

I know what the new animations look like

I want to down vote this so bad....

#8906 1 year ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Anyone who got replacement pumpkin side rails willing to sell their damaged ones? I would like to get a set.

Going to sell my entire set of original armor ( without legs....reused those) as I bought a fresh, unfinished set from Spooky...didn't want the game out of commision too long, lol.

Pm if interested...

#8907 1 year ago

I love my Halloween. I am hoping when we get the new animations we can also get some more callouts, especially when it’s time to pick in mode. I don’t look at the screen much so I always have that awkward moment waiting for the ball and I don’t realize I need to pick a mode. I would also it to call out multi-ball and the shot for Jack pot. A lot of times I’m confused and the print is very small on the screen.

#8908 1 year ago

I'm not playing mine until a new code comes out

#8909 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

I know what the new animations look like

If one was at IAAPA in London we'd have some pictures!

#8910 1 year ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

I love my Halloween. I am hoping when we get the new animations we can also get some more callouts, especially when it’s time to pick in mode. I don’t look at the screen much so I always have that awkward moment waiting for the ball and I don’t realize I need to pick a mode. I would also it to call out multi-ball and the shot for Jack pot. A lot of times I’m confused and the print is very small on the screen.

The game needs more callouts in general. More audio clips from the movie, more movie clips, just more in general.

My hope after seeing what they did with Ultraman, that we are getting similar treatment. They for example apparently added more clips and such whenever combos triggered it looks like, which adds a whole lot more stuff going on.

So many great quotes and audio they can add, I would love to see what is added next

#8911 1 year ago

Going to be interviewing SpookyBug on Rocket tonight over on Relay.FM! Interview is mostly going to be about Spooky and the process of developing Halloween - but if you have questions you’d like asked, leave them and I’ll see what I can do!

#8912 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Going to be interviewing SpookyBug on Rocket tonight over on Relay.FM! Interview is mostly going to be about Spooky and the process of developing Halloween - but if you have questions you’d like asked, leave them and I’ll see what I can do!

Cool! Ask him when is Nightmare on Elm St 3 up… Dream Warriors CE. take my damn money.

#8913 1 year ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Ask when's the next code!

#8914 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

For anyone who doesn't think their upper playfield is flowing well, watch this video and see how they match up.
If yours is clunky (like mine was), check your orbit ball guide. Mine was misaligned to the left quite a bit. An email to Spooky and ten minutes later it was MUCH better. See pics.

I believe you, but have had zero problems and can't find that guide despite spending the last ten minutes looking. If you're easily able to link to it, awesome (and if not, no problem). I'd love to know what the problem and fix was. Oddly I was just thinking the other night "Man, this scoop is much better than my Dialed In phone scoop..."
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the pics of the rail on the house playfield, I didn’t know this was as issue, mine was outside the post as well! Easy fix

#8915 1 year ago

Update. New drive came today. Just finished the install and all is awesome again. Top notch customer service, reached out to Spooky on Monday drive delivered and installed today. Thanks again to the Spooky customer service team they have been great.
Also delivered in box was my numbered CE plaque..

#8916 1 year ago

Subbed out my pinatour board recently and went to test a few things today. Everything seems to be functioning properly except the coils. When I go to test any of the coils nothing happens. Upon starting a game it will not kick a ball out of the trough due to the coils not working. Any ideas on what could cause this? I double and tripled checked the connections and everything seems to be in the right area on the board. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

#8917 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I think the problem isn't any one of these things, it's all of them taken as a whole. Many people are experiencing an unreasonable number of issues, many of which seem 100% avoidable. The fact that a pin company can stay in business with all of the things you mentioned being -common- is a testament to their customer service. But I can't imagine any other company having THIS many issues and people still cheerleading them along. I really hope their next pin has more of the demons worked out, but I won't be the first in line to find out at this point.

Huh. Pinball Bros. Alien. Yeah, there’s worse.

#8918 1 year ago
Quoted from TonLoc777:

Subbed out my pinatour board recently and went to test a few things today. Everything seems to be functioning properly except the coils. When I go to test any of the coils nothing happens. Upon starting a game it will not kick a ball out of the trough due to the coils not working. Any ideas on what could cause this? I double and tripled checked the connections and everything seems to be in the right area on the board. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I’m assuming you checked the fuses.

#8919 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I’m assuming you checked the fuses.

I will double check the fuses in the morning. Also, does Halloween have an interlock switch. I’m not seeing one, but I’m fairly new to pinball repair. Thanks again. Love this game, just need to get it back up and running.

#8920 1 year ago

Anyone find a plastic shooter lane protector for this game?

#8921 1 year ago

How does one know what code is installed and what's the new one? Finally, what's the skill shot? Thanks, just got mine delivered.

#8922 1 year ago

Two days and I’m picking up a Halloween pumped!!

#8923 1 year ago
Quoted from TonLoc777:

I will double check the fuses in the morning. Also, does Halloween have an interlock switch. I’m not seeing one, but I’m fairly new to pinball repair. Thanks again. Love this game, just need to get it back up and running.

No interlock switch. I’d bet it’s a fuse.

#8924 1 year ago
Quoted from mthirkell:

How does one know what code is installed and what's the new one? Finally, what's the skill shot? Thanks, just got mine delivered.

Skill shot can be changed with the flippers before the plunge…they vary on difficulty and points. Super skill shot is hitting Judith Myers tombstone shot. It’s only worth 100,000 points, but locks the ball and you get a second. Plus, the clown Michael Myers scene plays. If you drain the ball given, the drop target drops and the Judith ball is given. Careful, I routinely drain and start to walk away, only to realize that the Judith ball is coming…and that one drains…doh!!

#8925 1 year ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Two days and I’m picking up a Halloween pumped!!

Congrats! What # and are you a Butter cab?

#8926 1 year ago

I have one of my Halloween games on route and it's been rock solid. Only issue I have is two of the Michael servos stopped working. I just ended up buying the ones recommended on here with metal gears to upgrade them. It was $10 from Amazon. Going to install them this weekend. I'll report back. It sucks so many people are having issues. It has to be frustrating for the customers as well as spooky since they're intermittent.

The Halloween in my gameroom has been absolutely flawless with no issues so far.

So strange.

#8927 1 year ago
Quoted from mthirkell:

See pic. It’s right when you enter the service menu. This is my UM. I assume HWN is the same. Latest code version is on the website.

9AEA8D0F-5928-4068-AD01-E7A217149CAE (resized).jpeg9AEA8D0F-5928-4068-AD01-E7A217149CAE (resized).jpeg
#8928 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:Congrats! What # and are you a Butter cab?

Second hand.I guess the owner decided it wasn’t for him

I am pumped to be getting it

#8929 1 year ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Second hand.I guess the owner decided it wasn’t for him
I am pumped to be getting it

Right on, post some pics when you get it set up!!

#8930 1 year ago

Payed off my BSE!! I hope I get it before Halloween.

70F3009B-F571-4FE3-85D2-FB712D4A7136.gif70F3009B-F571-4FE3-85D2-FB712D4A7136.gif
#8931 1 year ago
Quoted from MegaFeenix:

[quoted image]

Go Mike! Dude has moves, especially having been shot 6 times! (7 at the start of Halloween II).

#8932 1 year ago
Quoted from MegaFeenix:

[quoted image]

What # are you?

#8933 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

I have one of my Halloween games on route and it's been rock solid. Only issue I have is two of the Michael servos stopped working. I just ended up buying the ones recommended on here with metal gears to upgrade them. It was $10 from Amazon. Going to install them this weekend. I'll report back. It sucks so many people are having issues. It has to be frustrating for the customers as well as spooky since they're intermittent.
The Halloween in my gameroom has been absolutely flawless with no issues so far.
So strange.

which model did you choose on amazon ? It works better after the replacement ?
because with the robot from rob zombie it turned out strange with metal gears.

#8934 1 year ago

He came home!

Michael 1 (resized).jpgMichael 1 (resized).jpg
#8935 1 year ago

There are thirteen movies about Michael Myers and he is linked with killing almost 90 people. I was wonder how often Michael died? And if he keeps coming back, he was never dead, right?

5522A02A-81CB-4C24-8A3A-84B9C6D85DBF.jpeg5522A02A-81CB-4C24-8A3A-84B9C6D85DBF.jpeg625521E7-D712-490E-867D-708A13053C60.jpeg625521E7-D712-490E-867D-708A13053C60.jpeg
#8936 1 year ago
Quoted from BlueRiverLore:

He came home!
[quoted image]

This explains so much about why he keeps coming back.

#8937 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

But I can't imagine any other company having THIS many issues and people still cheerleading them along.

Quoted from underlord:

Huh. Pinball Bros. Alien. Yeah, there’s worse.

I should have said "I can't imagine any other company having THIS many issues FOR THIS LONG..." I understand wild optimism with the first pin. And maybe the second. But if Pinball Bros is making pin #6 and still getting wild optimism despite continuous severe/oddball issues, that would blow my mind. And, good for them if that was the case.

#8938 1 year ago

Do the BSE editions not come with a numbered badge? I didn’t get one on my screen bezel.

#8939 1 year ago

Have had parts sent to me twice from Spooky, each time with quickly responded emails and they had the package shipped out that same day or next day so the service has been excellent. They also offered to send replacements of other things that I needed figuring out with if I couldn't get em working. Nothing has been end of the world so yea, they have some of the best CS I've seen.

Rarely see this kind of service out there and I think it helps being a smaller company that it's more personal. Growth is great for the industry but at same time I think it really affects the level of personal attention. Just look at folks dealing with Stern, the biggest out there and having to wait 9+ months for simple parts or waiting over a year with no news on things their pin needs.

Quoted from Jenniebear:

Do the BSE editions not come with a numbered badge? I didn’t get one on my screen bezel.

Think the numbered plaque was a CE exclusive thing

#8940 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

There are thirteen movies about Michael Myers and he is linked with killing almost 90 people. I was wonder how often Michael died? And if he keeps coming back, he was never dead, right? [quoted image][quoted image]

This screengrab is from before Halloween Kills came out (which was kind of quickly pulled together after Halloween 2018 did WAY better than expected); The plan is definitely to kill him off in Halloween Ends. And then I'm sure a year or two later there will be another one

#8941 1 year ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

They were definitely supposed to be included, but my BSE didn't seem to come with one either. I know they were running behind on the plaques for the CEs at some points in production. That could be all it is, but I did send Spooky a note about it.

Feature Matrix - Halloween BSE (resized).pngFeature Matrix - Halloween BSE (resized).png
#8942 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballM:

which model did you choose on amazon ? It works better after the replacement ?
because with the robot from rob zombie it turned out strange with metal gears.

https://www.amazon.com/Treedix-MG90S-Servo-Motor-Helicopter/dp/B0874JS7BX/ref=sr_1_1

I ordered these. i haven't tried them yet but will report back after I do.

#8943 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:amazon.com link »
I ordered these. i haven't tried them yet but will report back after I do.

Folks swear by these, and seem to not have any problems after installing them.

They are so cheap for the set so I picked one up just for the heck of it for backups in the future.

#8944 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

They were definitely supposed to be included, but my BSE didn't seem to come with one either.

I just asked Spooky and they said “NO”. I’m not really sure why they had it on the build sheet to now say it’s not included?
138F86D4-73C1-4C44-B19C-950157D91675 (resized).jpeg138F86D4-73C1-4C44-B19C-950157D91675 (resized).jpeg

#8945 1 year ago

Blurb says BSE plaque, doesn't say anything about numbered. Hopefully they'll send the unnumbered plaque soon.

#8946 1 year ago

Is there a BSE plaque somewhere? Haven't seen any on the three machines I've seen posted online. But does seem theres supposed to be one, just not numbered

#8947 1 year ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

I just asked Spooky and they said “NO”. I’m not really sure why they had it on the build sheet to now say it’s not included?

Quoted from metallik:

Blurb says BSE plaque, doesn't say anything about numbered. Hopefully they'll send the unnumbered plaque soon.

That's kinda messed up. Even if it's not numbered, the plaque was one of the few upgrades advertised for the BSE. It should definitely be included for the price of the upgrade.

#8948 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

They were definitely supposed to be included, but my BSE didn't seem to come with one either. I know they were running behind on the plaques for the CEs at some points in production. That could be all it is, but I did send Spooky a note about it.
[quoted image]

Just checked - the actual shop page where you could buy the game does not list the plaque. Bummer. I too thought it was included.

http://shop.spookypinball.com/halloween-blood-sucker-edition-initial-payment-1500-p84.php

#8949 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

There are thirteen movies about Michael Myers and he is linked with killing almost 90 people. I was wonder how often Michael died? And if he keeps coming back, he was never dead, right? [quoted image][quoted image]

He was beheaded, but he got better.

#8950 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

He was beheaded, but he got better.

To be fair they wrote that into the ending originally that Jamie cut off the wrong person's head. She demanded they not use that ending but still filmed it. So they gave her a lot of money to come back in "part 8" and used the footage they filmed all the way back in H20

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nipomo, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,926 posts in this topic. You are on page 179 of 339.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/179 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.