IMG_3589 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3590 (resized).jpeg
Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,964 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 340.
#7601 1 year ago

Geez what size is the hex wrench needed for that little screw holding on the topper? My topper slid off while it was going and looks like the screw came loose and theres no real notch for the screw to go into either? Seems like with time this thing is gonna slip off again. My tiniest hex wrench is not even small enough for that tiny screw

#7602 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Geez what size is the hex wrench needed for that little screw holding on the topper? My topper slid off while it was going and looks like the screw came loose and theres no real notch for the screw to go into either? Seems like with time this thing is gonna slip off again. My tiniest hex wrench is not even small enough for that tiny screw

You need a 0.05” Allen key.Also get some loctite. If you don’t it will keep coming off. I put it on a few months ago and it’s staying on.

#7603 1 year ago

right size is the long arm 0.050

#7604 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Also get some loctite.

and this...

#7605 1 year ago

And make sure you are locking the flat side of the post.

#7606 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Anyone tweak their screen settings and can recommend some? I set mine to what was recommended for Rick & Morty but it looked like crap.

I set mine the same as in post #3394 and it looks much better

Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

For those of you considering dropping some coin on the LCD upgrade. Don't do it until you change the factory settings on the one you have. The OEM display was not set at the factory to be looked down on. After all, who looks down on a monitor. It is always straight on. Because of that you need to tweak the settings. Here is what I used:
Brightness 40%
Contrast 80%
Gamma on
I'm 5' 11" and it looks considerably better with these settings.

#7607 1 year ago
Quoted from DougB42:

Yes that's really odd that many times in a row. Mine was the only first five lights of that strip working also. If I pressed on the 6th LED, I could get the rest to come on momentarily so it did seem as a type of fail that could have been from a hit but who knows.
Regardless of what the real problem is, this weekend I saw an air ball that hit the strip at about the same spot again so I'm happy I added the clear tubing there to protect it now.

I’m going to buy some clear protector tubing and try the same.

#7608 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

You need a 0.05” Allen key.Also get some loctite. If you don’t it will keep coming off. I put it on a few months ago and it’s staying on.

I broke that chincy allen key off in mine. So, I went and bought short #4-40 machine screws. Worked like a champ.

#7609 1 year ago

This new code update is phenomenal with its little touches too the sound and rules. When the new animations are implemented this will be a top 50 game in my opinion. Everything about this game is special and unique. And that's what makes me adore this game.

#7610 1 year ago

Yea I think the new animations pass will really put this game finally into a "finished" state.

Btw I swear there was an option to turn off the topper somewhere but now I can't find it. I like it but wouldn't mind having it off except for when having friends over to party and such, then I like it on, but the extra noise and I worry about ware and tear.

#7611 1 year ago

Anybody know what the latest butter cabinet CE numbet that has been delivered?

#7612 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Mine is coming any minute now, I'm waiting on my porch lol . I'll let you know.

I was #376 but asked to be pushed back to the 900's to give them time to work out kinks

#7613 1 year ago

Really cool to see you guys starting to enjoy the code! We plan on working on this for a long... long... time yet so hopefully we can make this an absolute LOVE in the long run!

#7614 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Mine is coming any minute now, I'm waiting on my porch lol . I'll let you know.
I was #376 but asked to be pushed back to the 900's to give them time to work out kinks

I'm 920, but bought from a distro, so I haven't heard anything yet regarding if I want to go butter or not. Yes..

#7615 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Really cool to see you guys starting to enjoy the code! We plan on working on this for a long... long... time yet so hopefully we can make this an absolute LOVE in the long run!

I haven't seen any of the new code since I guess the last couple of code drops but I ran into one of the new animators on Facebook and checked out his profile.. I am super stoked with how all these new animations are looking!

#7616 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I'm 920, but bought from a distro, so I haven't heard anything yet regarding if I want to go butter or not. Yes..

I'm butter, spooky direct. Got my butter email about 3 weeks ago.

#7617 1 year ago

Paid the balance for mine today, #744 Pinball Heaven UK.

#7618 1 year ago

He's here. Apparently they keep your ordered number, as it says 376. Born on 7-25.

Too scared to open it. Elvira taunting me in the background to grow a pair....

IMG_20220803_113925343_HDR~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20220803_113925343_HDR~2 (resized).jpg
#7619 1 year ago

Can you share a FB link? Curious to see their work outside of what was included in UM. Thanks in advance!

Quoted from Roostking:

I haven't seen any of the new code since I guess the last couple of code drops but I ran into one of the new animators on Facebook and checked out his profile.. I am super stoked with how all these new animations are looking!

#7620 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Just got notice CE #603 Butter arriving next week.

#7621 1 year ago

Just saw a post for a standard in marketplace with payment being due in 2 weeks? That possible?

#7622 1 year ago

So the wife and I have been unpacking and setting up our new arrival. Taking a break for dinner, but one thing I can say so far... That butter cabinet is holy shit amazing. If you can afford it, do it.

Haven't tipped the head up yet so really anticipating the playfield and light show. Storms in the area helping with the ambiance!

#7623 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Can you share a FB link? Curious to see their work outside of what was included in UM. Thanks in advance!

Heres a screenshot of his name. You'll have to poke around his page, I couldn't exactly figure out where I saw the Halloween stuff although the really wasn't much there I just happened to get lucky when looking around.

Screenshot_20220803-145217_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220803-145217_Facebook (resized).jpg
#7624 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Heres a screenshot of his name. You'll have to poke around his page, I couldn't exactly figure out where I saw the Halloween stuff although the really wasn't much there I just happened to get lucky when looking around.
[quoted image]

Pretty sure that's the animator of the current animations getting replaced.

#7625 1 year ago

This is correct - but it’s not all being replaced.

Quoted from manadams:

Pretty sure that's the animator of the current animations getting replaced.

#7626 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

This is correct - but it’s not all being replaced.

Makes sense, some of them I really like.

#7627 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Makes sense, some of them I really like.

OK sorry for the confusion.

#7628 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

So the wife and I have been unpacking and setting up our new arrival. Taking a break for dinner, but one thing I can say so far... That butter cabinet is holy shit amazing. If you can afford it, do it.
Haven't tipped the head up yet so really anticipating the playfield and light show. Storms in the area helping with the ambiance!

It is a beautiful machine, one of the best looking pins personally

#7629 1 year ago

Does anyone know what the new animation studio is called?

#7630 1 year ago

I also received the mail for payment today via pinball heaven.

It's getting very close now I can't wait!

I am number #759

Quoted from Lostcause:

Paid the balance for mine today, #744 Pinball Heaven UK.

#7631 1 year ago

After setting it up tonight, got about 15 plays on it. First impressions:

1. This game is BEAUTIFUL. The butter cab is amazing, I had no idea how much the art could "pop" on a pin. Just wow!
2. The lights are so well placed, from the led strips to the speaker LED's to the topper. It is truly a feast for the senses.
3. Sound is great.
4. Gameplay: it really encapsulates the tension of the movie. My wife said how stressed she was to make the shots. The ambiance is there in spades.
5. It is hard. Not knowing the rules doesn't help, but adds to the edginess of the game.
6. Build is top notch. This MF is built like a tank

It will be fun to dive deeper into this game and more so as the code gets polished. But as of now I call it a win on its' appearance alone. It is Beautiful!

#7632 1 year ago
Quoted from Royflipper:

I also received the mail for payment today via pinball heaven.
It's getting very close now I can't wait!
I am number #759

Butter or no? Congrats on the pin!!

#7633 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Butter or no? Congrats on the pin!!

Thanks man!

I chose non butter
simply because my wallet couldn't take it any longer.

#7634 1 year ago
Quoted from Royflipper:

Thanks man!
I chose non butter
simply because my wallet couldn't take it any longer.

I wasn’t given a choice, but like you times are getting tuff!
I was glad/grateful Phil kept it at last years price as it has gone up £500 on his site due to the weaker £ to $.

#7635 1 year ago

Does anyone know since which build date Spooky fixed the issue with the Lockbar and Siderail powdercoating / clearcoating?

#7636 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

It is cleared. I had a long talk with Spooky about it a week or so ago. The powder color being used is the same as before. What has changed is the topcoat. Before they were just spaying the armor with regular clearcoat. Now they have upped their game to use 2K automotive grade clearcoat. The problem is the product slightly changes the color of the gold powder and Spooky wasn't able to source gloss bulk 2K paint. What they did get was satin (hence the different finish).

Do you know since which build date that's the fact?

#7637 1 year ago

#567 butter was delivered to me on Monday 8/1. I had delayed my order, hence the later delivery. The game is beautiful, even my wife was impressed. I've got it all set-up and can't wait to start playing!

#7638 1 year ago

The new clearcoat fix is not working had mine for two weeks now and it is rubbing off around my thumbs.

#7639 1 year ago

For the powder coat rubbing off issue, can anyone foresee any issue if I take my armor to a body shop and have them clear coat it? I’m not sure about the process of powder coating and clear coating.

#7640 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinman502:

The new clearcoat fix is not working had mine for two weeks now and it is rubbing off around my thumbs.

What's your born date?

#7641 1 year ago

Not for sure but I am 853 and I have the satin finish on my rails and lockdown bar.

#7642 1 year ago

Hey guys, I would love to get this game and put a deposit down on day #1 with Joe from Pinball Star, but I have since had huge house bills and have to sell my spot. I will let it go for $750 or best offer in case any of you know anyone interested.

SOLD!
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only) - “I have some very significant house repair expenses and unfortunately have to sell my Halloween CE pre-order spot. Listing now for $750 or best offer, I put down $2000 and was #406 ...”
2022-07-17
San Francisco, CA
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 667 times
Contributed to Pinside
Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks.

#7643 1 year ago

Anyone know the color used for the CE powedercoating? Seems to be fraught with problems.

#7644 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Anyone know the color used for the CE powedercoating? Seems to be fraught with problems.

I’m pretty sure it is this. The manufacturer recommends a clear powder topcoat.

74F951C9-FCC9-4904-98DD-F883C301B0BD (resized).jpeg74F951C9-FCC9-4904-98DD-F883C301B0BD (resized).jpeg

GRECIAN GOLD/VEIN (Item: EVS-1512)

#7645 1 year ago

I guess something was in the air and it's about to get real! I got the email asking about butter or not, yes please! 920 is in production!

About how long after you make payment can you roughly expect the pin? I have not made payment yet.

#7646 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Strange because I have had many of my games powder coated and never once had those issues. Is it just that particular powder choice/finish or an issue with whoever did the job?

#7647 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I guess something was in the air and it's about to get real! I got the email asking about butter or not, yes please! 920 is in production!
About how long after you make payment can you roughly expect the pin? I have not made payment yet.

About a month or so, butter will take longer potentially

Quoted from K9Marshal:

Strange because I have had many of my games powder coated and never once had those issues. Is it just that particular powder choice/finish or an issue with whoever did the job?

You know a part of it is going to be also the amount of use and users. Some folks have more oily hands, sweaty hands, how hard folks are pressing and rubbing, and different users is gonna eventually cause even the clear coat to rub away with time. It's funny after a party at the house where the pins were all getting ton of play, one guy on a machine clearly had some sweaty hands and after several long sessions, there was paint rubbing away where his hand was. All my years never been an issue but couple hours with one guy and he was rubbing away paint.

#7648 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

I think it's that "veiny" texture that doesnt hold up. I have not seen a smooth powder ware off like that.

#7649 1 year ago

I’m absolutely loving Halloween and cannot wait for the next update with new animations, etc. anyone have a guess on when we will get that???

#7650 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I think it's that "veiny" texture that doesnt hold up. I have not seen a smooth powder ware off like that.

Hmmmm possible but Alice cooper with the silver vein doesn’t have that issue - idk

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,964 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 340.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/153 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.