IMG_4867 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4865 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0488 (resized).jpg
IMG_0487 (resized).jpg
IMG_0482 (resized).jpg
IMG_0486 (resized).jpg
IMG_0484 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,873 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 338.
#7001 1 year ago

I did make a slight typo. We are almost completely wrapped up with our direct sales CEs we have not begun our bloodsuckers or standards yet as we will wrap up ALL CEs first if possible. We are moving at a really good pace I expect without hangups to finish HWUM completely this fall! Yes I do believe all CEs will be wrapped up completely soon here.

Yes some direct prints and distributor games are lagging right now. We are working with distributors to get those all going quickly. We will also be doing a bunch of over seas shipments in the next couple months.

#7002 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Wow you guys are moving fast - I didn’t expect my SE until next year! Do you have the ability to start running BSE and SE before the CE are finished?

We do have the ability yes but would like to complete all the CEs first! We are boxing up a pile of games every day so games that are paid for get shipped! best thing ya can do is make sure you confirm butter or no butter with your distro and get them paid as soon as they bill you so we can ship right as it comes off the line!

#7003 1 year ago
Quoted from Jakers:

My custom mod for Halloween. It took a lot of work, but well worth it. Now it’s time to play pinball for the rest of the evening instead of working on pinball!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s amazing!!! I want those on mine! Make me some???

#7004 1 year ago

I’m so much less worried about my pins now than in the early days, when I took every glitch personally. Now I accept that some pins will play for months without a single stuck ball, while others will need switches replaced or diodes or whatever. I kept having issues with my right slingshot going out on my BSD, so I finally just replaced the switch and diode. Works 100% again. Lost all sound on my Fish Tales, installed FF speakers, 100% again. My left flipper was glitchy on Halloween last weekend. I couldn’t figure out why. It was glitchy for a game then stopped entirely. I physically checked everything and it seemed fine, turned it back on and it works again. Stuff happens!

#7005 1 year ago

I turned off my shaker on my Halloween (had to physically unhook it, I couldn’t find a setting to turn it off). I find it much more immersive for me when I can focus on the music and the game without the noise of the shaker vibrating everything. The bass adds enough feel for me. I admit, I’m not a shaker guy. I only like them on a few pins and only a subtle amount. Try it without the shaker and see if you agree.

#7006 1 year ago

I did get some notification that our overseas HW's *should* be built this month, so the CE production must be wrapping up soon. Pretty exciting to finally see some update and to know that perhaps in a couple of months we might see some machines land in Australia.

Just waiting to receive my butter/non-butter email now.

#7007 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We will also be doing a bunch of over seas shipments in the next couple months.

Was told yesterday the UK batch is ready for Pinball Heaven, are they waiting to be shipped?

#7008 1 year ago

Helping a friend with his game. And it looks like I might be trying to remove the upper playfield assembly.

looking for any type of guide or instructions to accomplish this?

Thank you

#7009 1 year ago

Ugh, shipped last week but it's just sitting in GA all week now and no movement with the shipper. Now they are saying sometime next week. Was supposed to be here tomorrow argggg

Sucks cause I'm leaving for vacation next week, gonna get it in and immediately be leaving it seems.

#7010 1 year ago

What an incredible pinball machine, arrived in Perfect condition!!! Wow does it really look phenomenal with Butter. Happy with the choice. What an Ass Kicker of a game!!! Its extremely fast and where did the ball go type of game. Iam extremely happy with the Game!!! But it still has the typical Spooky software quirks. They SERIOUSLY need a better software/programmer. What’s up with the new Menu for the game adjustments/audits/etc ? No flipper power adjustment? No shaker adjustment? RGB’s are excellent, well done!!! Play this game late at night in a completely dark/silent room at home, and Wow does it deliver with Theme integration into the soul !!! People are insane if they knock this game, super unique fast, fun pinball machine!! Haters going to hate!!!! I absolutely love it !!! But nothing will ever top my Rick/Morty!!! Lick Lick Lick my Balls!!!!!!!!!!

3A17924C-DEB4-48D7-B8CD-582A57F19C41 (resized).jpeg3A17924C-DEB4-48D7-B8CD-582A57F19C41 (resized).jpeg9270BA3A-0661-4195-9D54-D3D2F349B251 (resized).jpeg9270BA3A-0661-4195-9D54-D3D2F349B251 (resized).jpeg
#7011 1 year ago

Halloween earning its keep on location by me.

received_1170538707119653 (resized).jpegreceived_1170538707119653 (resized).jpegreceived_3296775980558559 (resized).jpegreceived_3296775980558559 (resized).jpegreceived_374280594804932 (resized).jpegreceived_374280594804932 (resized).jpeg
#7012 1 year ago

I received my butter/no-butter email for BSE today.

#7013 1 year ago

Does anyone know if the bad powder coating been fixed yet?

#7014 1 year ago

#718 CE shipped out today to Loveland, CO, spot was with KingPin.

#7015 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Seen some post of people getting replacements in but the finish is slightly different. If our CE is fixed at factory it can go straight in the game room.

Quoted from manadams:

#718 CE shipped out today to Loveland, CO, spot was with KingPin.

Lucky duck, still waiting on 607 butter CE to ship, not extremely urgent to have it home as another pin will need to go.

#7016 1 year ago

So us overseas folk have finally got our butter/non-butter email! The HUGE downside is we might not be able to order butter cabs and make the container in time, which quite honestly is a bit of a blow. I have a Rick and Morty butter cab, and it's so beautiful I was adamant I would get the same for HW and it's even more gorgeous artwork. But, pay extra for butter cab, then have to arrange my own shipping that's a big extra cost compared to sharing a container...

Regardless of how that turns out, I'm still sooooo super hyped to get this. It's gonna be Alien all over again, where I log into the shipping tracker every morning to see how many inches the boat has made towards Australia.

#7017 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I received my butter/no-butter email for BSE today.

Nice to know we up soon, what # are you?

#7018 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Nice to know we up soon, what # are you?

I think it was 1066.

#7019 1 year ago

Picked up this poster at Pintastic. Made a custom frame to hang it up in my pinball room. The frame is made from the pallet the game was shipped with.

9EAA0BFA-400B-4993-9165-96570C0222B4 (resized).jpeg9EAA0BFA-400B-4993-9165-96570C0222B4 (resized).jpeg51FA4243-2D5D-4D9C-97D9-08FD9DECDAC9 (resized).jpeg51FA4243-2D5D-4D9C-97D9-08FD9DECDAC9 (resized).jpeg7E515A44-0DAA-494B-981C-0BA46B3FD147 (resized).jpeg7E515A44-0DAA-494B-981C-0BA46B3FD147 (resized).jpeg
#7020 1 year ago

624 butter scheduled to be delivered on Monday yay. Freight had it sitting in Atlanta for a week, how frustrating :-/

#7021 1 year ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Picked up this poster at Pintastic. Made a custom frame to hang it up in my pinball room. The frame is made from the pallet the game was shipped with.

Nice work!

#7022 1 year ago

Well, I always thought my speaker lights looked too dim. While seeing a newer Halloween on location I definitely noticed it. Come to find out they installed my led strip facing out not in on the speakers. See the difference?
16573323268417862861172867070877 (resized).jpg16573323268417862861172867070877 (resized).jpg

#7023 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Well, I always thought my speaker lights looked to dim. While seeing a newer Halloween on location I definitely noticed it. Cone to find out they installed my led strip facing out not in on the speakers. See the difference?[quoted image]

My ACNC had 1 speaker light installed that way also.

#7024 1 year ago

I'm #930 and hoping I get the email from PinballStar soon that it will be ready to ship.

My question is Butter Cab or No Butter Cab? Is it worth the 1k?

#7025 1 year ago

Anyone making thicker replacements for airball shield? Mine broke like others it's just kind of chilling on the right ledge . If anyone has the expertise and time I'll pay accordingly.

#7026 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I'm #930 and hoping I get the email from PinballStar soon that it will be ready to ship.
My question is Butter Cab or No Butter Cab? Is it worth the 1k?

I saw and felt a Halloween butter cab in person. It was very nice. Way nicer than decals. But the extra $$ plus the delay makes it a but difficult to justify. And I don't think you'll get +$1000 back at resale. If you've got extra moola to throw around and plan to keep the pin a long time go for it.

#7027 1 year ago

House and pumpkin mod in! Wife painted them…they look awesome! Thank you so much @vimtoman! I hooked it up a little different. I always go through an external mean well (since I blew up my ACNC). Very easy install.

5B4D707B-B3D8-489A-94B9-F61F9977C5EF (resized).jpeg5B4D707B-B3D8-489A-94B9-F61F9977C5EF (resized).jpeg91EDD0B8-1565-4B4D-BD4A-ABE7C68A9703 (resized).jpeg91EDD0B8-1565-4B4D-BD4A-ABE7C68A9703 (resized).jpeg
#7028 1 year ago

Got to admit I’m over 100 pages of posts behind, but thought I’d throw this out. What are your fave Spooky titles? Mine are;

1) R&M
2) TNA
3) RZ
4) Halloween
5) AMH
6) ACNC
7) Ultraman

Halloween has the possibility of jumping 2 spots higher.

#7029 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Got to admit I’m over 100 pages of posts behind, but thought I’d throw this out. What are your fave Spooky titles? Mine are;
1) R&M
2) TNA
3) RZ
4) Halloween
5) AMH
6) ACNC
7) Ultraman
Halloween has the possibility of jumping 2 spots higher.

I have ACNC way higher. Like number one spot higher lol. Helps i discovered Alice Cooper in middle school and like the music. Halloween is still very new and its great, but as i am still in the honeymoon phase i don’t think i’m ready to displace too many yet:

1) ACNC
2) R&M
3) TNA
4) Halloween
5) RZ
6) AMH

Don’t own or have ever played UM so cannot judge. Never watched the show so there is no nostalgia effect for me. All keepers for me though.

#7030 1 year ago

Halloween desperately needs some great code updates before I’m ready to rank. Do y’all with experience with Spooky think they can make it happen?

#7031 1 year ago
Quoted from SLRage:

Halloween desperately needs some great code updates before I’m ready to rank. Do y’all with experience with Spooky think they can make it happen?

Absolutely. Spooky really does care about bringing their best. I think they have a ton up their sleeves, but right now UM is getting all the love. Soon, it will be Halloween’s turn. Between new code and new animations, this will feel like a whole new pin!
Not that I don’t love it now, but excited for what’s next.

#7032 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I believe it’s been addressed. I received replacement armor due to mine wearing off. It unfortunately doesn’t match the rest of the powder on my game. I’m very thankful they sent a new set but it’s noticeably a different finish/ color.

#7033 1 year ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

I believe it’s been addressed. I received replacement armor due to mine wearing off. It unfortunately doesn’t match the rest of the powder on my game. I’m very thankful they sent a new set but it’s noticeably a different finish/ color.

First thing I’m doing is Spray Max 2K’ing those mothers.

#7034 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

First thing I’m doing is Spray Max 2K’ing those mothers.

Exactly, I would do that if they sent me exact color replacements as mine has this issue. I have given them some time to figure out the resolution before hitting them up with warranty request.

#7035 1 year ago

So far so good with 2k for mine

#7036 1 year ago
Quoted from SLRage:

So far so good with 2k for mine

same here.

#7037 1 year ago

Hello, serial killers!
V1.08 code is now available here: https://new.spookypinball.com/game-support/

#7038 1 year ago

Can someone please please explain in simple terms what to do with this file once it's on the USB drive?

#7039 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Can someone please please explain in simple terms what to do with this file once it's on the USB drive?

Turn on your game, the open up the coin door; you should see a USB extension cable on the left of the cabinet, where you can plug in your USB drive. Plug the USB drive in, and wait for the update to complete. You can also plug the USB drive directly into the computer in the head of the game.

#7040 1 year ago

Nice update! I'm not a good enough player to find all of the differences, but one BIG one that I love, is the skillshot remembering where you set it, for all balls in the game. No more fast flipping before every shot, to set it!

#7041 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Turn on your game, the open up the coin door; you should see a USB extension cable on the left of the cabinet. Plug the USB in, and wait for the update to complete. You can also plug the USB directly into the computer in the head of the game.

OK I turned the game on, waited until it finished booting completely, then plugged the USB drive into the USB cable inside the coin door.

Nothing happens at all.

Is there a button to push or should it recognize the drive and file all by itself and just start updating automatically?

Tried the same thing by plugging it into the one open USB port on the top of the board in the head - same thing, nothing happens.

RM

#7042 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

OK I turned the game on, waited until it finished booting completely, then plugged the USB drive into the USB cable inside the coin door.
Nothing happens at all.
Is there a button to push or should it recognize the drive and file all by itself and just start updating automatically?
Tried the same thing by plugging it into the one open USB port on the top of the board in the head - same thing, nothing happens.
RM

Yep, it should automatically start the update if the USB drive has been formatted/written to correctly.

Update Requirements:

-Use a USB drive with 4GB to 32GB of storage. Do not exceed these bounds.

-Do NOT use a Mac system to format your USB drive. Use Windows 7/10, and format as FAT32 / 32kb.

-Do NOT pull the USB immediately after files copy. Right click on the USB drive from the ‘Computer’ window, and select ‘eject’. Windows will tell you if it’s ok to remove the USB.

-Make sure the filename is not changed when you download it. The name should be exactly code_H78.pkg
If it's code_H78(1).pkg or code_H78(copy).pkg, it will not work.

-Skipping any of these actions can and will cause the game to run in an unexpected manner, or not at all.

#7043 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Nothing happens at all.
RM

Make sure the file on the usb Is code_H78 nothing else. No symbols or numbers. After copying file to usb, change the file name to this on usb.

#7044 1 year ago

If you still have problems updating even after following those requirements, shoot an email to [email protected], and we'll get you in touch with the programmer, who should be able to get it sorted.

#7045 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Yep, it should automatically start the update if the USB drive has been formatted/written to correctly.
Update Requirements:
-Use a USB drive with 4GB to 32GB of storage. Do not exceed these bounds.
-Do NOT use a Mac system to format your USB drive. Use Windows 7/10, and format as FAT32 / 32kb.
-Do NOT pull the USB immediately after files copy. Right click on the USB drive from the ‘Computer’ window, and select ‘eject’. Windows will tell you if it’s ok to remove the USB.
-Make sure the filename is not changed when you download it. The name should be exactly code_UM.pkg
If it's code_UM(1).pkg or code_UM(copy).pkg, it will not work.
-Skipping any of these actions can and will cause the game to run in an unexpected manner, or not at all.

Yeah, my 1st drive, an older Sandisk 8gb, meets all of those criteria; I was very careful.

I just tried with a newer Sandisk Cruzer 32GB drive, and it started working immediately.

It was the drive. Updating now.

RussM

#7046 1 year ago

Looks like some real nice polish and bug squashing in this update! The new UM animations look great, can’t wait to see what the new company does with Halloween!

#7047 1 year ago

Just went through the 1.08 read me.

They are listening and have addressed many reported issues and complaints.

#7048 1 year ago

House timer replaced by Laurie’s health ticking down? Love that! Actually gives purpose to adding health for Laurie.

#7049 1 year ago

Great Update Team Spooky!!!

#7050 1 year ago

Just finished the README. file on 1.08.

Damn. Just looks fantastic. Feedback taken and implemented.

Good luck getting this feedback to Jersey Jerk or Stemp.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nipomo, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
6,350 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, KY
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,873 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 338.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/141?hl=mjk-911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.