IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6888 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,929 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 339.
#6601 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

close to being done with the CE’s yet

I think they are in the 700-800's now so 200+/- to go?

If I had to guess maybe 6-8 more weeks

All I can say is this game is worth the wait

The layout is so unique and the levels remind me somewhat of Pinball Circus with the challenges to get to different levels. Like no other gameplay-you are in for a treat-not a trick.

#6602 1 year ago

They are in the 700s but they’ve only shipped about 600 so they are only half way through. They are making about 60 a month at the moment. A way to go yet.

#6603 1 year ago
Quoted from Stevelondon:

They are in the 700s but they’ve only shipped about 600 so they are only half way through. They are making about 60 a month at the moment. A way to go yet.

Do the BSEs get built after the CEs or are those going out simultaneously?

#6604 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

After.

#6605 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I keep pointing out on this thread and the UM thread that there *are* CEs with higher numbers than BSE and SE numbers. What that means I don't know, but possibly there will be some overlap with the different models being built. There just doesn't seem to be enough BSE/SE buyers for anyone to notice/care.

#6606 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I keep pointing out on this thread and the UM thread that there *are* CEs with higher numbers than BSE and SE numbers. What that means I don't know, but possibly there will be some overlap with the different models being built. There just doesn't seem to be enough BSE/SE buyers for anyone to notice/care.

Wonder if it has to do with orders overseas. It’s cheaper to ship one container than individually. Also did CE owners get to pick their number?

#6607 1 year ago

WOW, so there were 600+ CEs?

#6608 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

WOW, so there were 600+ CEs?

Taken from the UM thread, but apparently the numbers are a rough estimate.

8F249D65-ACC1-4697-9FC8-433842E6496E (resized).jpeg8F249D65-ACC1-4697-9FC8-433842E6496E (resized).jpeg
#6609 1 year ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Taken from the UM thread, but apparently the numbers are a rough estimate.[quoted image]

Oh wow, way more CEs than I thought. only 175 BSEs! Crazy

#6610 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Oh wow, way more CEs than I thought. only 175 BSEs! Crazy

Yeah, and their proposed 18 month time line to be done all games is Jan next year. Not sure Spooky will make it. And my number is the back of the line.

#6611 1 year ago

Wonder if it has to do with orders overseas. It’s cheaper to ship one container than individually. Also did CE owners get to pick their number?

Domestic games with no custom ordering. Below are some recent examples, but there have been more. Also wondering what will happen to the CE orders that are being deferred if those customers don't complete their purchase or sell their spot. Mostly I'm trying to get a better idea of how many of each model will be built and when the BSEs will go into production.

halloween_ce (resized).jpghalloween_ce (resized).jpg
#6612 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Domestic games with no custom ordering. Below are some recent examples, but there have been more. Also wondering what will happen to the CE orders that are being deferred if those customers don't complete their purchase or sell their spot. Mostly I'm trying to get a better idea of how many of each model will be built and when the BSEs will go into production.

I got it now. Yeah, not following the numbering process then. And the deferred may or may not throw the rest of it out of line. Also curious if they have a handle on parts, or if they’re still affected by shortages.

#6613 1 year ago

Yeah, and their proposed 18 month time line to be done all games is Jan next year. Not sure Spooky will make it. And my number is the back of the line.

Mine too; I’ve got 2 games on the way and they are taking a Loooooooong time. I knew it would be a long wait but this would be my first time waiting almost a year

#6614 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Mine too; I’ve got 2 games on the way and they are taking a Loooooooong time. I knew it would be a long wait but this would be my first time waiting almost a year

Same. I have been waiting on this and EHOH for about a year now already, which is longer than I expected at the time. I still have no idea roughly when (or in the case of Elvira, *IF*) I should expect them to be up. It kind of puts me in a drawn out holding pattern.

#6615 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Same. I have been waiting on this and EHOH for about a year now already, which is longer than I expected at the time. I still have no idea roughly when (or in the case of Elvira, *IF*) I should expect them to be up. It kind of puts me in drawn out holding pattern.

Ha! I'm also on the EHOH *IF* train. It's a painful wait.....

#6616 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

They clearly stated 18 months. We arent even a year in, why post when you KNEW it would be over a year. I just dont understand some people and the need to stir shit.

#6617 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

BIG ball 1 today…Got all super jackpots for ‘House’ ‘Sanitarium’ and ‘hedge’ locked all six ball for 7 ball ‘Boogeyman’ fever then proceeded to film modes and got ‘Jack o Lantern’ all on ball one (but tilted and lost my bonus) Too bad I biffed the jackpot opportunities in the two wiz and sub wiz or this score could have been over 100mil on B1. On ball 2 and 3 I completed every mode except for ‘Stalker’ final score didn’t beat my GC but landed around 120mil. So addictive!!!
[quoted image]

Nice job on those orbits

Quoted from damadczar:

Ha! I'm also on the EHOH *IF* train. It's a painful wait.....

Ditto... sigh

#6618 1 year ago

I don't think everyone knew where they would fall on the list, so it's understandable that some were surprised with where there number fell within our expected build window. The good news is that we've been building a solid 10-games per day for awhile now. Despite major supply chain issues, we're still in a good place to meet our goal.

* knocks on wood

#6619 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

They clearly stated 18 months. We arent even a year in, why post when you KNEW it would be over a year. I just dont understand some people and the need to stir shit.

I just don’t understand people who post on the internet. Show me the forum rule or more that states I can’t post that I am impatient because I’ve played the game and know how good it is. Explain, your highness, why this is “stirring shit”. I just don’t understand some people..

#6620 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

It's just early "will I get my game before Halloween?!?" hype and hysteria.

#6621 1 year ago

I don't think anybody complained that Spooky is taking too long or dropping the ball on production, so I don't understand why the defenders are rushing in to the rescue once again. People just did not know when their game would be built when they put in their order and there are some variables in the production order (butter cabs, distro/direct, CE/BSE, UM/HWN, deferred builds, etc.), but I guess we'll just have to stop estimating when we will get our games.

#6622 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I just don’t understand people who post on the internet. Show me the forum rule or more that states I can’t post that I am impatient because I’ve played the game and know how good it is. Explain, your highness, why this is “stirring shit”. I just don’t understand some people..

You clearly stated you knew it was gonna be a long wait and then act surprised by it. Did you not read your own post?

Let me remind you.

"I knew it would be a long wait but this would be my first time waiting almost a year"

Focus on the first two words.Combine that with Spookys stated production of 18 months. So yes, that is classified as stirring the pot, or being woefully ignorant. I'll leave it up to you to decide which side you fall on.

#6623 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

You clearly stated you knew it was gonna be a long wait and then act surprised by it. Did you not read your own post?
Let me remind you.
"I knew it would be a long wait but this would be my first time waiting almost a year"
Focus on the first two words.Combine that with Spookys stated production of 18 months. So yes, that is classified as stirring the pot, or being woefully ignorant. I'll leave it up to you to decide which side you fall on.

LOL

#6624 1 year ago

Ah give us a chance! We have completed every build so far on time and I firmly believe we will do so again on this one despite the massive hurdles in supply. I truly don't think we are going to let ya down!

#6625 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Ah give us a chance! We have completed every build so far on time and I firmly believe we will do so again on this one despite the massive hurdles in supply. I truly don't think we are going to let ya down!

Hey SpookyLuke , How’s the code update with the new animations coming along? No rush, just checking in to see if we can get any info!

#6626 1 year ago
Quoted from WombatPinball:

Hey SpookyLuke , How’s the code update with the new animations coming along? No rush, just checking in to see if we can get any info!

They are working on it! The Ultraman ones will precede the halloween ones by quite a bit as the studio had to finish the UM stuff first then move onto the HW. The UM stuff is completed and being implemented though as we speak. The HW stuff is being created by the studio currently! The second we have it we will be implementing!

#6627 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

They are working on it! The Ultraman ones will precede the halloween ones by quite a bit as the studio had to finish the UM stuff first then move onto the HW. The UM stuff is completed and being implemented though as we speak. The HW stuff is being created by the studio currently! The second we have it we will be implementing!

Happy to hear it brother! Any idea how much more is coming code/ruleset wise? SpookyLuke

#6628 1 year ago
Quoted from WombatPinball:

Happy to hear it brother! Any idea how much more is coming code/ruleset wise? SpookyLuke

ALOT. Working on finding ways to continue to add as long as possible literally as we speak!

#6629 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

ALOT. Working on finding ways to continue to add as long as possible literally as we speak!

Going to send you an email SpookyLuke , check it when you get a chance!

#6630 1 year ago

Pretty exciting to hear so many changes coming, and I don't even have my machine yet!

Speaking of which SpookyLuke do we have any update on an overseas delivery (Australia)? Us Aussies are climbing the walls waiting for this beauty...

#6631 1 year ago

I'm trying to download and install the latest code. In the instructions it states:"Unzip (or double click the zip file to get to the contents)"
The file is a pkg file (code_H78), which none of the software I have on my pc will open. Any advise on which program to use?
Thanks!

#6632 1 year ago

Coming up on a month and a half since having paid in full for my butter cab ce. Hoping I hear something soon.

#6633 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Pretty exciting to hear so many changes coming, and I don't even have my machine yet!
Speaking of which SpookyLuke do we have any update on an overseas delivery (Australia)? Us Aussies are climbing the walls waiting for this beauty...

That's Morgan's department lol! I think they are planning soon!

Quoted from xian222:

Coming up on a month and a half since having paid in full for my butter cab ce. Hoping I hear something soon.

Sorry about that. Can be hard for the girls to judge when to bill as some people pay in 10 minutes and others take a month or two! They always try to send out a balanced amount of invoices so we can keep shipping immediately as we box up because the amount sitting around can get wild fast. You wouldn't believe how quick a 100 games pile up lol. I know a batch of 100 direct prints came in and are being assembled every day so shouldn't be long!

#6634 1 year ago
Quoted from IVPinball:

I'm trying to download and install the latest code. In the instructions it states:"Unzip (or double click the zip file to get to the contents)"
The file is a pkg file (code_H78), which none of the software I have on my pc will open. Any advise on which program to use?
Thanks!

There is nothing to unzip. Just put the file on the USB drive (with the original name, make sure there is not a 1 or something at the end) and make sure it is the only file on the USB drive. Then plug it into the game. The game will unpack the file itself. There is nothing you need to do to it after downloading it unless your PC changed the file name.

#6635 1 year ago

Man these awesome updates are making it even harder to wait ! I keep thinking I might snag an Ultraman for sale since that is a killer theme too!

#6636 1 year ago

Still play Halloween everytime Im in the pins...such a great theme, and truly enjoy it in current state, knowing its going to get even better as code matures. Fun shooter with perfect vibe for me.

The IPS screen absolutely kills on this title btw....blacks are amazing!!

#6637 1 year ago

I set up my CE today and it plays great right out of the box. So far, so good. No stuck balls or adjustments, yet. My topper wasn’t connected, the hand and knife wasn’t connected to the motor. I slid the hand/knife mech onto the motor drive shaft and it seems to work fine. Is there supposed to be something keeping that in place?

73B393CF-A694-498B-BB08-BD4D1489BD50 (resized).jpeg73B393CF-A694-498B-BB08-BD4D1489BD50 (resized).jpeg97BF0834-9029-4659-8A35-33E4DBEA01C3 (resized).jpeg97BF0834-9029-4659-8A35-33E4DBEA01C3 (resized).jpeg

#6638 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I set up my CE today and it plays great right out of the box. So far, so good. No stuck balls or adjustments, yet. My topper wasn’t connected, the hand and knife wasn’t connected to the motor. I slid the hand/knife mech onto the motor drive shaft and it seems to work fine. Is there supposed to be something keeping that in place?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Two tiny .05 Allen set screws, it will keep falling off if you don’t tighten them.

#6639 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

Two tiny .05 Allen set screws, it will keep falling off if you don’t tighten them.

Thanks. Are these attached, or did they fall off and vanish? Maybe someone can post a pic of the screws. Thx!

#6640 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Thanks. Are these attached, or did they fall off and vanish? Maybe someone can post a pic of the screws. Thx!

They should be attached but they are so small I didn’t realize they were in the holes until someone posted that size and I found the right wrench

#6641 1 year ago

Hi fellow pinball enthusiasts and Halloween aficionados,

I was just wondering if someone who ordered a standard edition trough nitropinball had received any news or number infos for their game since the preorder nearly a year ago?

I was under the impression that I will only be contacted once the game is ready to ship (in the first quarter of 2023 I guess), but I was curious if some people have had any follow-up.

Cheeers,

Chris

#6642 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Still play Halloween everytime Im in the pins...such a great theme, and truly enjoy it in current state, knowing its going to get even better as code matures. Fun shooter with perfect vibe for me.
The IPS screen absolutely kills on this title btw....blacks are amazing!!

How is it compared to Alien? I would think Alien is a bit smoother since those orbits were as smooth as any game I've ever played. I always enjoyed the mood created just by hitting start. I sold it since it was a bit unreliable and I never did fix the Xeno mech.

#6643 1 year ago

Assuming not since the CEs are still on the line for both titles. I think there are about 300 more HWN CE’s to be built before BSE hits the line

Quoted from DodgeThatOne:

I was just wondering if someone who ordered a standard edition trough nitropinball had received any news or number infos for their game since the preorder nearly a year ago?
I was under the impression that I will only be contacted once the game is ready to ship (in the first quarter of 2023 I guess), but I was curious if some people have had any follow-up.
Cheeers,
Chris

#6644 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Assuming not since the CEs are still on the line for both titles. I think there are about 300 more HWN CE’s to be built before BSE hits the line

But should he have received an email with his number? Seems strange to have not heard anything since he paid his downpayment.
Not sure if SE's were different though.

#6645 1 year ago

I think that would be a question for Nitropinball. I would have been up their butt about it immediately after paying the deposit. If only as some tangible record that a transaction even occurred.

Quoted from finnflash:

But should he have received an email with his number? Seems strange to have not heard anything since he paid his downpayment.
Not sure if SE's were different though.

#6646 1 year ago
Quoted from DodgeThatOne:

Cheeers,
Chris

I would think it's normal not to hear anything until it is being built. I didn't go thru a distro but I imagine they get contacted roughly the same time as a direct buyer would.

Quoted from Agent_Hero:

How is it compared to Alien? I would think Alien is a bit smoother since those orbits were as smooth as any game I've ever played.

I find it a much much better shooting game than Alien.

#6647 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I would think it's normal not to hear anything until it is being built. I didn't go thru a distro but I imagine they get contacted roughly the same time as a direct buyer would.

I find it a much much better shooting game than Alien.

Agreed on both counts. Distros typically don’t reach out until yours is (close to) being built or shipped.

Yes shoots WAY better than Alien, IMO. I’ve only played the PB Alien

#6648 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I’ve only played the PB Alien

Ok good I've only played the OG so we've got both angles covered

#6649 1 year ago

Had this happen twice now (60 plays in)

Right flipper becomes unresponsive after this (pictured) push-pin works itself out, disconnecting the action (I'm not sure on the terms, new to the hobby). It seems reasonably tight when I push it back in with pliers.

Thoughts on making the fix more permanent - new push-pin, loctite, etc?

20220605_122523 (resized).jpg20220605_122523 (resized).jpg
#6650 1 year ago
Quoted from Mkvgti:

Thoughts on making the fix more permanent - new push-pin, loctite, etc?

Get Spooky to send you a new one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 49.99
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nipomo, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,929 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 339.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/133 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.