Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,961 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 340.
#6351 1 year ago

Ok I just spent about 4 hours investigating the smoked coil. Can someone flip up their pf and check the molex male to male z connector (located in between the 3-drop target assembly and the upper PFs) shown in my picture? Coming from the driver board (top of the a connector in my pic) yellow/green wire is 4th from right, and yellow/black is 5th from right. On the bottom of the z connector (going to coils) my machine it looks like the two wires are flipped (yellow/green is now 5th from right, and yellow/black is 4th). It looks like the hold line was crossed with the power line. If someone could check theirs to confirm (or disprove). Thanks!!! lpeters82

IMG_0131 (resized).JPGIMG_0131 (resized).JPG
#6352 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Ok I just spent about 4 hours investigating the smoked coil. Can someone flip up their pf and check the molex male to male z connector (located in between the 3-drop target assembly and the upper PFs) shown in my picture? Coming from the driver board (top of the a connector in my pic) yellow/green wire is 4th from right, and yellow/black is 5th from right. On the bottom of the z connector (going to coils) my machine it looks like the two wires are flipped (yellow/green is now 5th from right, and yellow/black is 4th). It looks like the hold line was crossed with the power line. If someone could check theirs to confirm (or disprove). Thanks!!! lpeters82 [quoted image]

I’ll check tomorrow night if no one beats me to it

#6353 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Ok I just spent about 4 hours investigating the smoked coil. Can someone flip up their pf and check the molex male to male z connector (located in between the 3-drop target assembly and the upper PFs) shown in my picture? Coming from the driver board (top of the a connector in my pic) yellow/green wire is 4th from right, and yellow/black is 5th from right. On the bottom of the z connector (going to coils) my machine it looks like the two wires are flipped (yellow/green is now 5th from right, and yellow/black is 4th). It looks like the hold line was crossed with the power line. If someone could check theirs to confirm (or disprove). Thanks!!! lpeters82 [quoted image]

Looks like all the colors line up on mine

20220530_231910 (resized).jpg20220530_231910 (resized).jpg
#6354 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Ouch

#6355 1 year ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Looks like all the colors line up on mine[quoted image]

Thanks Morgoth00 !!

#6356 1 year ago

Spooky pinball!

(Some assembly required)

#6357 1 year ago

Received my HWN last week!

I wanted to give my initial and honest opinion of the build quality and the gameplay.
I have been following this thread since the start and had my concerns due to the some of the negative comments. However, I had a sense that some opinions may not have had any grounds to be taken seriously, so I waited for mine to come! Or a better way to put it, I could tell I may have a different opinion on things.

In short, the build quality is solid! I have had no problems whatsoever with my game. I did spray 2K to be safe and since I have good mask and painters suit, it was a simply task. The game is truly a work of art and is loaded.

Now the gameplay, I am really enjoying it! Not only is it unique but it is challenging in a good way. I like to be forced to make challenging shots and I enjoy being punished for not making them as well! Hence, it does have a great horror vibe! The light shows are amazing. Overall, I am very impressed and happy with my purchase. If you enjoy horror games, you’re going to love this! It reminds me of my BSD, a sharpshooter with a creepy vibe, hard and not forgiving, but very satisfying when you’re playing great. Allot people I know do not like horror movies and I feel if you do not like/understand the horror genera you are going to have a hard time loving this game, regardless of the gameplay.

I really wanted to just let other buyers know that if you enjoy horror games at all, you are going to be very pleased with this game! I really do enjoy the gameplay and I am surprised how much I enjoy the mini playfields as well. When I watched gameplay videos its was hard for me to tell if the mini playfields would be fun, but by actually playing the game I am having a blast!

The code can use some work, mainly the few bugs I encounter from time to time, but I can tell those will work themselves out. The display graphics are honestly fine in my opinion because I am looking at the playfield, not watching the LCD. Even when I do watch, I am still content with its current state but look forward to future improvements.

Overall, has the one more game feel to it and nails the Halloween theme!

#6358 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I think I need to either take a break from this thread, or sell my spot. It's just one thing after another with Halloween. I've been hanging in there for almost a year and after finally playing it at TPF I was very happy to learn the pin is fun and plays well an left feeling good about my purchase. But the amount of issues still present more then halfway into the run is very disheartening and indicative of poor design and poor fit and finish. Spooky got a pass in these areas when they were new. Fast forward a few titles and they were still getting a pass because they were still small and well-priced in the marketplace. At this point
they are neither and all of these issues are unacceptable. AP, CGC, Stern, and most everyone else is crushing Spooky on reliability and fit and finish. It's not enough anymore to simply make pins that are unique and fun. They need to be commercial quality. No boneheaded design flaws, ball traps, new pins going up in smoke, problematic wiring, junk airball protectors, shoddy cabinet decal jobs, loose topper assemblies, defective powder coat jobs, late-run code bugs. Still no owner's manuals, or parts numbers. I'm probably forgetting a few things. This has been brewing in my mind for a while. I'm fed up. Not sure what the best fix is, but I imagine it would be to employ more industry vets, particularly in design, engineering, and assembly. Too much inexperience over there. Too many things they don't know, but should. Too much trial and error on in-production games. Nothing wrong with having some younger talent, but you've got to balance it out. That's pretty much all I have to say. Now back to deciding whether I want to sell one of my good pins to make room for this damn thing.

EVERYTHING you mention in your post happens to EVERY manufacturer and I know you know that... So what's the point of your post? Are you going to deny that no other manufacturer has these same issues? Of course QC issues are a problem, of course there are mistakes that are made that shouldn't have been made. I guess I'm just baffled at this kind of a post from someone with your kind of experience, knowledge, and history. You're fed up and you don't even have a game yet? That just doesn't make any logical sense whatsoever.

To be clear here, I'm not defending the issues, I'm just commenting on an experienced operators post.

Jeff

#6359 1 year ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Spooky pinball!

(Some assembly required)

The Butthurt. It is Strong with you.

Sorry to hear about your flip, Bro.

#6360 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

The Butthurt. It is Strong with you.
Sorry to hear about your flip, Bro.

#6361 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

EVERYTHING you mention in your post happens to EVERY manufacturer and I know you know that.
Jeff

I don't think so. Each manufacturer has their own problems. Different problems. If you can't see the difference that's fine, but I personally find Spooky's problems to be more of a nuisance. There's a reason most operators stick to Stern and Williams/Bally. Spooky does a lot of things well and I don't wish to knock them any further in this thread. My spot is now for sale.

#6362 1 year ago

Hi everyone. I got 676 last Thursday. Really enjoying it. My speaker LEDS and topper stopped working. Talked to Spooky and they said try reinstalling.
My question is, the reimage instruction say I should have seven folders and three files. But it seems I have eight folders and three files. Not sure if this is right or wrong

#6363 1 year ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Spooky pinball!
(Some assembly required)

Look who's back to try and throw a wet towel on people's enjoyment. Too bad buddy, we know this game is a hit and reading these posts obviously other people are finding out too. Too bad you're probably jealous and sold your spot. Go away.

#6364 1 year ago

not sure your statement about operators is very accurate, operators go with what is available. spooky makes one game every 18 months or so, stern typically makes four a year. stern also has production capabilities that are much higher than spooky.

that being said, literally every arcade local to me has at least one spooky title.

I don't think so. Each manufacturer has their own problems. Different problems. If you can't see the difference that's fine, but I personally find Spooky's problems to be more of a nuisance. There's a reason most operators stick to Stern and Williams/Bally. Spooky does a lot of things well and I don't wish to knock them any further in this thread. My spot is now for sale.

#6365 1 year ago

So none of those manufacturers have ever had wiring harness problems, decal problems, topper malfunction problems, etc...? That being said, I get your point here from an operators standpoint in that a game that's not working is a game that's not making money. Spooky doesn't seem to be geared toward operators as they wouldn't take as many chances on things I don't think if they were, and I like the chances they take. I don't mean to disparage your decision, I would take delivery first and then make a decision from there. To each their own.

Jeff

#6366 1 year ago

Has anyone noticed an issue with hitting the skill shot? Not sure if I discovered a bug in the new code or what, but my machine is not allowing the skill shot.

At the beginning of each ball, I am able to select my skill shot and launch the ball. But once the ball clears the orbit, if I hit either of the flippers (before even receiving the ball), I'll hear the "monkey" sound and the center bank of drop targets all go red (indicating the skill shot was missed). Again, this all happens before I've even get the ball.

I only started seeing this issue after going to 1.07 of the code. I haven't tried rolling back to 1.06 to see if the issue disappears.

Anyone else?

#6367 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

Has anyone noticed an issue with hitting the skill shot? Not sure if I discovered a bug in the new code or what, but my machine is not allowing the skill shot.
At the beginning of each ball, I am able to select my skill shot and launch the ball. But once the ball clears the orbit, if I hit either of the flippers (before even receiving the ball), I'll hear the "monkey" sound and the center bank of drop targets all go red (indicating the skill shot was missed). Again, this all happens before I've even get the ball.
I only started seeing this issue after going to 1.07 of the code. I haven't tried rolling back to 1.06 to see if the issue disappears.
Anyone else?

I’ve seen it act like that but I also know I’ve gotten that skill shot a few times since the upgrade… not sure if it was on a short plunge. Also don’t know if I clipped something on a full plunge that scored no points but made the drops turn red.

#6368 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

Anyone else?

I've hit the skill shot on the new code. Maybe a mis-adjusted switch somewhere registering a phantom hit (possibly from machine vibration), and the machine thinks the ball is in play. I would go into the switch test and see if you notice anything.

#6369 1 year ago

Quick question, I understand they put out new code, but when will we see the update that improves the animations as well as polishes the code? I know they have a new group of programmers, but have they mentioned when it may be ready?

#6370 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

I’ve seen it act like that but I also know I’ve gotten that skill shot a few times since the upgrade… not sure if it was on a short plunge. Also don’t know if I clipped something on a full plunge that scored no points but made the drops turn red.

Quoted from Pinash:

I've hit the skill shot on the new code. Maybe a mis-adjusted switch somewhere registering a phantom hit (possibly from machine vibration), and the machine thinks the ball is in play. I would go into the switch test and see if you notice anything.

Figured it out and it was my issue, not the machine's. I learned that if I'm too heavy on the left and right flippers to the point that I actuate the upper playfield flippers, this will effectively cancel the skill shot. If I'm light enough to not energize those upper flippers, I am able to try and make those skill shots.

Not that I hit them.

#6371 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

Figured it out and it was my issue, not the machine's. I learned that if I'm too heavy on the left and right flippers to the point that I actuate the upper playfield flippers, this will effectively cancel the skill shot. If I'm light enough to not energize those upper flippers,

That’s still odd. You should be able to flip the flippers without killing the skill shot. Sometimes you hit the ball and it doesn’t trip any scoring switch, giving you another chance at the skill shot.

#6372 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinbolls:

Quick question, I understand they put out new code, but when will we see the update that improves the animations as well as polishes the code? I know they have a new group of programmers, but have they mentioned when it may be ready?

Just watching some Avalanche v Oilers and waiting for new code to drop.

F1BD757C-FB06-4301-80B7-49023281F7A8 (resized).jpegF1BD757C-FB06-4301-80B7-49023281F7A8 (resized).jpeg
#6373 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Just watching some Avalanche v Oilers and waiting for new code to drop.
[quoted image]

Is that a homebrew Halloween pin I see back there??

#6374 1 year ago
Quoted from Drebay:

Is that a homebrew Halloween pin I see back there??

Yes sir. Started 3 years ago. Progress hit a few snags with lack of availability of the Pascal board, and finishing playfields and backglass. Should be picking it back up in the next few weeks to finish though.

Here’s the thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-jc-retheme-this-is-gonna-be-killer

5F12C755-CDE9-4A4A-A1E1-0BF336573C11 (resized).jpeg5F12C755-CDE9-4A4A-A1E1-0BF336573C11 (resized).jpeg962FCD6A-2146-4A58-94A2-45214B1F1E78 (resized).jpeg962FCD6A-2146-4A58-94A2-45214B1F1E78 (resized).jpeg2C5FB92D-3458-4884-AB5A-8FCFFEF03968 (resized).jpeg2C5FB92D-3458-4884-AB5A-8FCFFEF03968 (resized).jpeg
#6375 1 year ago

Thought I’d put this out to the group that has improved my gaming experience. MRS switch on the right side of the orbit is a must. I also noticed my left and right slings were not sensitive enough as sometimes the balls would tap them and they wouldn’t react. I adjusted the leaf switches on both slings so now they are much more sensitive and has made the game for me much better. Just thought I’d put that out there.

#6376 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

Anyone else?

Go into Switch Test, and see if 'Switch 17' has registered as being active. I had the same kind of issue with the skill shot, and with help from AJ at Spooky determined that the game was registering Switch 17 on the initial plunge. The issue is Switch 17 is not used in the game, but is present on the board. I actually trimmed off the connecter pin on that part of the board, and I was able to get it to go away. If you see Switch 17 active, try that.

#6377 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

Just need to dial mine in a bit because I’m only making the lower hedge and right orbit by accident right now

Haha that is funny you said that. I spent several games trying to just dial in my lower hedge shot. The geometry of this game has fantastic challenges. I have now been able to hit it just at the tip of right flipper. Go too much and hit the sling and risk a drain. At first I thought it was like the milk can shot on Houdini-I thought I can't hit it to save my life-then I hit the right spot. The Hedge multi-ball is one of the best for sure, and my guest that play it really enjoy it as well.

#6378 1 year ago
Quoted from Lpilot1:

Thought I’d put this out to the group that has improved my gaming experience. MRS switch on the right side of the orbit is a must. I also noticed my left and right slings were not sensitive enough as sometimes the balls would tap them and they wouldn’t react. I adjusted the leaf switches on both slings so now they are much more sensitive and has made the game for me much better. Just thought I’d put that out there.

Which MRS switch are you talking about and what did you do? I haven’t had any issues with the orbit registering.

#6379 1 year ago
Quoted from Geeterman1:

Which MRS switch are you talking about and what did you do? I haven’t had any issues with the orbit registering.

I don't know the details about the switch itself but if you see the play field stripped the right orbit switch is really not centered inside the orbit and it's not registering for some people. That switch takes care of it but it doesn't sound like you're one of those people having an issue

#6380 1 year ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Is this a programming bug ? Very odd I NEVER saw "Jack-O-Lantern" multiball mode ever on my first roughly 30-50 games. Now that's the first & ONLY mode every time that starts when shooting the pumpkin scoop. I can't seem to trigger any of the other main modes "drivers seat, bob & lynda" etc any more ? I think this is running 1.06b. The other sub modes / sanitarium / hedge multiball all work as they should.

i seem to be having this issue. on old code and still on the new 1.7 . It seems like most times I hit the pumpkin scoop, the first "mode" that starts is jack o lantern multiball (dont fear the reaper). I get to other modes usually after this plays. not sure if its a bug but it seems early for a main mutliball mode, usually within the first few minutes of playing

#6381 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I don't know the details about the switch itself but if you see the play field stripped the right orbit switch is really not centered inside the orbit and it's not registering for some people. That switch takes care of it but it doesn't sound like you're one of those people having an issue

Ok, that makes sense. I’ve read of people having that issue but wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something.

#6382 1 year ago
Quoted from BigSilverPin:

i seem to be having this issue. on old code and still on the new 1.7 . It seems like most times I hit the pumpkin scoop, the first "mode" that starts is jack o lantern multiball (dont fear the reaper). I get to other modes usually after this plays. not sure if its a bug but it seems early for a main mutliball mode, usually within the first few minutes of playing

I thought Jack O Lantern was qualified by starting 3 modes.

#6383 1 year ago
Quoted from jk2171:

The issue is Switch 17 is not used in the game, but is present on the board. I actually trimmed off the connecter pin on that part of the board, and I was able to get it to go away. If you see Switch 17 active, try that.

The Pinotaur board can get phantom switch closures from empty header pins? What the hell??

#6384 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I thought Jack O Lantern was qualified by starting 3 modes.

yeah thats what I'm reading but mine starts upon hitting the pumpkin scoop before starting any other modes

#6385 1 year ago

yeah thats what I'm reading but mine starts upon hitting the pumpkin scoop before starting any other modes

Hmm definitely not happening for me on current code? I'll pay more attention tonight or tomorrow but I definitely need to go through a few (3 right?) before that to happen...

#6386 1 year ago
Quoted from blastbeat:

Hmm definitely not happening for me on current code? I'll pay more attention tonight or tomorrow but I definitely need to go through a few (3 right?) before that to happen...

thanks guys. i think i am also having an issue with my 3 drop targets when I start a game. the actuators or whatever pushes them up fire a few times (3-5). I see in most gameplay videos it just lifts up and stops firing. I wonder if its related at all to my multiball issue.

thanks!

#6387 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

The Pinotaur board can get phantom switch closures from empty header pins? What the hell??

Yeah, it was totally strange. I was able to recreate it just plunging the ball in switch test, and I'm like "wth"? Confirmed with AJ, after consultation with Bug on the issue. Not sure the logic behind how it happens. Above my paygrade.

#6388 1 year ago

Has anybody dialed in the Pumpkin scoop good yet? I get 90 percent rejects when shooting directly at it to the point I just aim for the ramp to upper play field and let it drain into the pumpkin. Is replacing the plate make the difference?

I also want to order new sprigs for the drop targets. I get lots of direct hit bounce backs. I saw the post on the springs already.

#6389 1 year ago

I start a game. the actuators or whatever pushes them up fire a few times (3-5). I see in most gameplay videos it just lifts up and stops firing. I wonder if its related at all to my multiball issue.

If the code simply counts droptarget reset-coil activation and enables JoL after 3 resets, that could very well be it. Make sure all droptarget switches are open when they're all up so it doesn't keep trying to reset the bank.

#6390 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Has anybody dialed in the Pumpkin scoop good yet? I get 90 percent rejects when shooting directly at it to the point I just aim for the ramp to upper play field and let it drain into the pumpkin. Is replacing the plate make the difference?
I also want to order new sprigs for the drop targets. I get lots of direct hit bounce backs. I saw the post on the springs already.

The pumpkin on mine is a very easy backhand from the cradled right flipper. Very hard to sink it from the left flipper.

#6391 1 year ago

Left flipper hard shot for sure, but haven't tried the other scoop.
Of course if its on the left flipper an easy shot up to Sanitarium and let it fall in there

#6392 1 year ago

Yes, for mine all it required was to bend the scoop down a bit and put a bigger piece of Mylar covering the cliffy.

Quoted from kciaccio:

#6393 1 year ago

Uhm, can we say THIS GAME IS ADDICTING!

#6394 1 year ago

One thing I would like to see is the option to adjust the voice call-out & sound effects with different level volume options. I really want to emphasize the sound effects during certain modes while keeping the call-outs at a normal decibel level. Some great sound effects in this game and I want to crank it up but the volume balance is not there to do so. Stern has done this and it really transforms the game with being able to customize. Also Stern adding the equalizer option really helps with adjusting and fine tuning the sound levels. Halloween is not like a rock and roll pin where you crank it up but some of the sound effects amplified would take this game even further. I also like the idea someone came up with for a 'black out mode'. Game goes dark and maybe each shot hit lights up a certain portion of the playfield to capture Michael? Game comes back to life?

#6395 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Has anybody dialed in the Pumpkin scoop good yet? I get 90 percent rejects when shooting directly at it

We were getting 100% rejects on the scoop and it was insanely frustrating.
Made this scoop hood from PETG and the majority of direct shots from the flipper now actually go in the scoop

IMG_2538 (resized).jpgIMG_2538 (resized).jpgIMG_2539 (resized).jpgIMG_2539 (resized).jpg
#6396 1 year ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Made this scoop hood from PETG and the majority of direct shots from the flipper now actually go in the scoop [quoted image][quoted image]

Might try that!

#6397 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

One thing I would like to see is the option to adjust the voice call-out & sound effects with different level volume options. I really want to emphasize the sound effects during certain modes while keeping the call-outs at a normal decibel level. Some great sound effects in this game and I want to crank it up but the volume balance is not there to do so. Stern has done this and it really transforms the game with being able to customize. Also Stern adding the equalizer option really helps with adjusting and fine tuning the sound levels. Halloween is not like a rock and roll pin where you crank it up but some of the sound effects amplified would take this game even further. I also like the idea someone came up with for a 'black out mode'. Game goes dark and maybe each shot hit lights up a certain portion of the playfield to capture Michael? Game comes back to life?

Not sure if it’s normal but my game’s callout are insanely loud ( I have to turn the volume down to like 2 or three bars to tolerate it). Music is very quiet, but the noise when a ball is saved is also really loud compared to other sound effects. I haven’t seen anyone mention it so I was guessing the amp settings on mine are just turned too high but I keep forgetting to look when I’ve had the playfield up (can’t see the knobs from the coin door). It would be nice to be able to adjust music, callout, and sound effects volume attenuation through menu options.

#6398 1 year ago

Made this scoop hood from PETG and the majority of direct shots from the flipper now actually go in the scoop [quoted image][quoted image]

If that works, I'll take one!

#6399 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

Not sure if it’s normal but my game’s callout are insanely loud ( I have to turn the volume down to like 2 or three bars to tolerate it). Music is very quiet, but the noise when a ball is saved is also really loud compared to other sound effects. I haven’t seen anyone mention it so I was guessing the amp settings on mine are just turned too high but I keep forgetting to look when I’ve had the playfield up (can’t see the knobs from the coin door). It would be nice to be able to adjust music, callout, and sound effects volume attenuation through menu options.

Same issue over here, I just assumed it was a code issue with the assets.

#6400 1 year ago

I'd be interested in this too if you did a small run!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Gilbert, AZ
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,961 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 340.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/128?hl=kciaccio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.