IMG_4867 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4865 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0488 (resized).jpg
IMG_0487 (resized).jpg
IMG_0482 (resized).jpg
IMG_0486 (resized).jpg
IMG_0484 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,870 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 338.
#6201 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

It is probably overkill for someone doing a small job outside but it wasn’t really disinformation: https://www.hse.gov.uk/mvr/bodyshop/myths/myth3.htm
I do realize they are talking about body shops and I said so. I thought about going farther to say “outside with an infrequent small job you probably don’t have to worry much” but I figure thats more of a judgement call that you can make when you have the facts. I had bought 2k with plans to clear coat a cabinet outside with a respirator, but now my lungs are pretty screwed up so I probably won’t chance it (covid not isocyanates, lol)
The main take away is this isn’t normal spray paint, understand what your working with and be careful.

Well you must not have had it on well or had a bad respirator. If done properly your not going to get messed up lungs from one spray unless you took it off in an enclosed space and it didn’t air out. Sorry but I don’t believe it. You have other lung issues.

People with normal lungs and using a respirator in a ventilated open area outside will not screw up their lungs. I have been using spray paint since the 70’s when we didn’t have all these OSHA standards and my dad brought home asbestos from work and his lungs were not shot.

I also went to school with asbestos and lead paint. If you want to buy an air fed respirator then do it for yourself but do not tell people they should use one. If it was needed the directions would state it.

So you ARE spreading disinformation and can live in fear post covid.

#6202 1 year ago

He said his lungs were f’d up from COVID not 2k. Let’s move on please.

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Well you must not have had it on well or had a bad respirator. If done properly your not going to get messed up lungs from one spray unless you took it off in an enclosed space and it didn’t air out. Sorry but I don’t believe it. You have other lung issues.
People with normal lungs and using a respirator in a ventilated open area outside will not screw up their lungs. I have been using spray paint since the 70’s when we didn’t have all these OSHA standards and my dad brought home asbestos from work and his lungs were not shot.
I also went to school with asbestos and lead paint. If you want to buy an air fed respirator then do it for yourself but do not tell people they should use one. If it was needed the directions would state it.
So you ARE spreading disinformation and can live in fear post covid.

#6203 1 year ago
Quoted from Lpilot1:

Is the Smith's Grove Sanitarium Warren County sign that’s on the fence of the lower playfield supposed to be on the front facing fence or side facing? Is there supposed to be a sign on both fences? One fence has a gate, the other one does not. Thanks!

Mine is on the front to the right of the gate.

#6204 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

Ughhh, I think I just answered my own question looks like the header got pulled off the board traces and all during install…[quoted image]

Assume this is in the right orbit, near where the shooter lane intersects? I had the same thing happen on my Ultraman within the first dozen plays.

#6205 1 year ago

Weird how CE-690 is paid for and 1day away from receiving, so much for sequencing numbers!!!

#6206 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

He said his lungs were f’d up from COVID not 2k. Let’s move on please.

all ths "disinformation" must stop

#6207 1 year ago

Upvote if you’d like a Bowen PAPA tutorial stream on Halloween after the NEXT code update. Cause…I’ll make it happen. Better start prooooogrammin’

#6208 1 year ago
Quoted from Geeterman1:

Mine is on the front to the right of the gate.

Same. I’ve seen pics on the web where it’s on the other side. Wanted to make sure I’m not missing a sign for the other fence.

#6209 1 year ago

#6210 1 year ago
Quoted from jk2171:

I had to do this as well. Easiest to loosen the sanitarium playfield and tilt it back once loose.

I got lucky and was able to replace it without moving the sanitarium with a really small ratchet.

#6211 1 year ago
Quoted from Completist:

I have purposely not watch any gameplay video yet which means i have no clue what i’m doing. I will catch up with that soon but the first gameplay is all part of my unboxing experience. [quoted image][quoted image]

Oh, where did you get the sticker with the signatures on it?

#6212 1 year ago

You can request the Spooky team to sign the backbox. My machine was an early one, so they are just on the wood of the backbox, but is looks like they started doing these stickers instead.

#6213 1 year ago

Roughly what number is shipping now? I'm not planning on going butter so I understand those are moving a bit faster

#6214 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

Ughhh, I think I just answered my own question looks like the header got pulled off the board traces and all during install…[quoted image]

That’s exactly what happened to me. Here’s a picture from a different angle.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

Use this to fix.
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

There’s a replacement in your coin box.

#6215 1 year ago

So the lower LED strip was out along with the Sanitarium inserts. The problem was indeed the light board. The Out portion snapped off, likely from an airball.

Mission success, but that light board is in a crazy tight spot. As I was tightening the screw, the f$&@:g thing broke again. So rinse repeat.

But now everything works.

#6216 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

So the lower LED strip was out along with the Sanitarium inserts. The problem was indeed the light board. The Out portion snapped off, likely from an airball.
Mission success, but that light board is in a crazy tight spot. As I was tightening the screw, the f$&@:g thing broke again. So rinse repeat.
But now everything works. [quoted image]

Exact same thing happened to me. Put in new one and it broke when tightening it. I haven't messed with it since.

#6217 1 year ago

I reloaded the new code and I still cannot play The Boogeyman. On the last shot it just sits on the teeter totter ramp in the upper left corner. I put the machine in switch test mode and the optos register 100 times out of 100. They also trigger perfectly fine in normal gameplay. Any ideas on what to check? It's a very odd issue.

#6218 1 year ago
Quoted from mdeslaur:

Oh, where did you get the sticker with the signatures on it?

As icyjones said. I asked Morgan if the team would sign my game when the final invoice was issued and they obliged. It’s a nice touch imo. I saw some people had it on their R&M games, not sure if they were doing it on even earlier releases.

#6219 1 year ago
Quoted from icyjones:

You can request the Spooky team to sign the backbox. My machine was an early one, so they are just on the wood of the backbox, but is looks like they started doing these stickers instead.

Man I wish I had known about that , I would have liked that on my machine

#6220 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Man I wish I had known about that , I would have liked that on my machine

If its a decal they are now signing, maybe you can request it and have them mail it to you after they all sign it and you stick it on yourself.

#6221 1 year ago
Quoted from Completist:

As icyjones said. I asked Morgan if the team would sign my game when the final invoice was issued and they obliged. It’s a nice touch imo. I saw some people had it on their R&M games, not sure if they were doing it on even earlier releases.

I had the whole team sign the back of my ACNC and my R&M. Asked for that on my Halloween as well and got the sticker. Kinda wish they had signed on the machine like in the past, but I get it. The sticker is easier for everyone to sign and then they just put it on. Something really cool about having sharpie signatures all over the back box though. But I know requesting the signatures has become a lot more popular, so streamlining it with the stickers makes sense.

#6222 1 year ago

Has anyone experimented with different types of flipper bands for the upper playfields? Low bounce, High bounce, competition bands? Thin ones thick ones? I think I’m going to try the thinner low bounce titans on both. I think it may help with control in a confined space. The only other games I’ve put them on were Stranger Things and TMNT because they are such bouncy games with gaping outlanes.

#6223 1 year ago

I contacted spooky today if they want to sign my halloween.

received a nice email back from AJ within no time that this was no problem at all and they would arrange this.

can't wait for it to arrive!

#6224 1 year ago
Quoted from Royflipper:

received a nice email back from AJ within no time that this was no problem at all and they would arrange this.

What the!? I want that too, contacting now.

For this piece of art, signatures are a must.

#6226 1 year ago

strange

#6227 1 year ago

Bizarre

#6228 1 year ago

What size balls are in this game? I’d like to order some carbon steel ones from Ball Baron.

#6229 1 year ago
Quoted from Lpilot1:

What size balls are in this game? I’d like to order some carbon steel ones from Ball Baron.

I probably wouldn't go Carbon myself if you don't have to; There isn't a lot of magnet usage.
Don;t know if anyone else can chime in with their experiences.

#6230 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I probably wouldn't go Carbon myself if you don't have to; There isn't a lot of magnet usage.
Don;t know if anyone else can chime in with their experiences.

I was wondering that myself. Only 1 magnet in this game. I use the carbon steel ones in Getaway HS II and Stranger Things. More magnets in those. Chrome or Ninja for Halloween?

#6231 1 year ago
Quoted from Royflipper:

I am still waaaaaay out but I hope the team can sign mine as well; not often in life you can ask for a favor like this

#6232 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

Oh! Really glad you said that. From the side I though it was a much bigger board, I didn’t realize that was what came in the coin box… now to get to it might be a nightmare. Any tips on how to get to it?

I hadn't seen your question but do see that a few owners have since responded with some great info and pics.

Here are a few of the pics that I took when I replaced my buddy's. I did decide to remove the bolts/screws and lift up the front of the sanitarium playfield as best I could to do this but others have done it without lifting it.

The first pic is what it looked like as broken. If I pushed it up, it made contact and worked but it had to be replaced. Second pic I just pulled on the harness (with the pin off) and the connector broke off. Third pic is replacement LED PCB from the spares in the coin box baggie. Good as new but a bit of work.

I should have take a pic with the min PF lowered as I tried to twist the position a bit along with the wiring. Ideally the ballguide rail would be notched out to allow for the room but I think that it's alright now. It would be something to be mindful of if pulling out the PF and reseating it at some point. Don't catch those wires or squish them above that ballguide.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).pngpasted_image3 (resized).pngpasted_image3 (resized).png
#6233 1 year ago

Hallo bin ganz neu hier und komme aus Deutschland.Ich bin auch stolzer Besitzer eines Helloween CE 322. so ich habe vielleicht 10 Spiele gemacht und während des Spiels ging auf einmal der linke Flipperfinger nicht mehr und Shaker und Knoker Balltruhe und Abschluss aus der Shooterlane und linke Rampe die Wippe nicht mehr. Ich habe alle Sicherungen geprüft und alle sind ganz. Ich finde auch kein Handbuch zum Flipper im Internet. Auf jeden Fall müssen die Sachen die nicht funktionieren zusammen hängen. vielleicht kann mir auch jemand ein Foto von der Platine schicken,die 5 und 12v Leuchten dauerhaft rot und die 3 v Gelb die 50v gehen nur an im Testmenü. Auch im Test funktionieren alle spulen nicht.Wer kann mir helfen. Danke im vorraus. Stefan

IMG_20220523_192828 (resized).jpgIMG_20220523_192828 (resized).jpg
#6234 1 year ago
Quoted from Stefan2304:

Hallo bin ganz neu hier und komme aus Deutschland.Ich bin auch stolzer Besitzer eines Helloween CE 322. so ich habe vielleicht 10 Spiele gemacht und während des Spiels ging auf einmal der linke Flipperfinger nicht mehr und Shaker und Knoker Balltruhe und Abschluss aus der Shooterlane und linke Rampe die Wippe nicht mehr. Ich habe alle Sicherungen geprüft und alle sind ganz. Ich finde auch kein Handbuch zum Flipper im Internet. Auf jeden Fall müssen die Sachen die nicht funktionieren zusammen hängen. vielleicht kann mir auch jemand ein Foto von der Platine schicken,die 5 und 12v Leuchten dauerhaft rot und die 3 v Gelb die 50v gehen nur an im Testmenü. Auch im Test funktionieren alle spulen nicht.Wer kann mir helfen. Danke im vorraus. Stefan[quoted image]

Translation

Hello, I'm brand new here and I'm from Germany. I'm also the proud owner of a Helloween CE 322. So I played maybe 10 games and during the game the left flipper finger suddenly stopped working and shaker and knocker ball chest and conclusion from the shooter lane and left ramp no longer seesaw. I have checked all the fuses and they are all good. I can't find a manual for the pinball machine on the internet either. In any case, the things that don't work must be related. maybe someone can also send me a photo of the circuit board, the 5 and 12v lights are permanently red and the 3 v yellow, the 50v only go on in the test menu. Also in the test all the coils don't work. Who can help me. Thanks in advance. Stefan

Eine offene Tür stoppt normalerweise den Betrieb der Spulen. Vielleicht schließen Sie den Schalter zum Testen.
Hoffentlich ist eine lose Verbindung das Problem, ich bin mir sicher, dass jemand hier kürzlich das gleiche Problem hatte.
(Door open normally stops coils from operating. Maybe close switch to test.
Hopefully a loose connection is the issue, im sure someone on here had the same issue recently.)

#6235 1 year ago

Danke schonmal für den Tipp,aber die Tür hat keinen Schalter

16536444924797445278116152900175 (resized).jpg16536444924797445278116152900175 (resized).jpg16536445279582252145397148776751 (resized).jpg16536445279582252145397148776751 (resized).jpg
#6236 1 year ago

#430 butter should be shipping next week

#6237 1 year ago
Quoted from Stefan2304:

Danke schonmal für den Tipp,aber die Tür hat keinen Schalter
[quoted image][quoted image]

ok, alle meine 90er auf Pins haben es, aber ich habe noch keinen Spooky besessen. Dachte das wäre ein Sicherheitsfeature. Hoffentlich hilft dir bald jemand mit dem gleichen Problem.

ok, all my 90's on pins do but not owned a Spooky yet. Thought that was a safety feature. Hopefully someone with the same problem will help you soon.

#6238 1 year ago

Ja ich habe das hier mitverfolgt,es gibt hier jemand der das gleiche Problem hat,nur war es bei ihn die 3a Sicherung,meine Sicherungen sind aber alle ganz

#6239 1 year ago

ein bisschen mehr powder-coating

#6240 1 year ago

Oh and sauerbraten and spaetzle..... DELICIOUS!

#6241 1 year ago

#690 in the driveway and no one around to help me move it up four steps. Kill me now.

#6242 1 year ago

Take it out of that damn heavy pallet/box!

#6243 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

#690 in the driveway and no one around to help me move it up four steps. Kill me now.
[quoted image]

That house in the background to the right looks like the Halloween house...lol

#6244 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

[quoted image]

Come on!!! Its only 4 steps!

#6245 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

[quoted image]

Better hurry; looks like a chance of rain.

#6246 1 year ago

Well…I got it in. Set it up and….

Either I got the best build on the planet or someone at Spooky likes me. Game plays phenomenal, no issues!

Great game SpookyBug spooky_dj and the whole crew! Anyone doubting Halloween at this point is out of their gourd. With more bug fixes, polish and AV additions / light editing this game will go from pariah to MARIAH. Nothing like it on the planet!

1FBA21F1-B328-4742-9E48-974841B0C63E (resized).jpeg1FBA21F1-B328-4742-9E48-974841B0C63E (resized).jpeg
#6247 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Take it out of that damn heavy pallet/box!

Lol, I was going to say half the weight is in the insanely sturdy pallet they use!

#6248 1 year ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Oh and sauerbraten and spaetzle..... DELICIOUS!

Vergiss das Weißbier nicht!

#6249 1 year ago

Has anyone started a Tilt Forums Halloween rule sheet?

#6250 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Well…I got it in. Set it up and….
Either I got the best build on the planet or someone at Spooky likes me. Game plays phenomenal, no issues!
Great game SpookyBug spooky_dj and the whole crew! Anyone doubting Halloween at this point is out of their gourd. With more bug fixes, polish and AV additions / light editing this game will go from pariah to MARIAH. Nothing like it on the planet!
[quoted image]

Glad you finally got your game and you like it!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
There are 16,870 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 338.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/125?hl=selig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.