IMG_3589 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3590 (resized).jpeg
Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,962 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 340.
#501 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Karl is livestreaming a Halloween play with live flipper temp testing right now...
https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball

Thanks for sharing. It’s one of the best streams I’ve seen for Halloween.

#502 2 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Thanks for sharing. It’s one of the best streams I’ve seen for Halloween.

Karl's a great streamer, even when it's day 2 with a machine and he streams it.

EDIT: Apparently the final wizard mode is already in the game to some degree. Karl's on it now.
EDIT2: Annnd, it's pretty rough. He couldn't finish it because it messed up the flipper on the middle playfield needed for a shot.

#503 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

Not sure “fault” is the word I’d chose, but they created a unique and nonrefundable sales model that certainly has an impact on the current market. Had no way to know spots would be available at a loss. This was my first go around with Spooky, not waiting for more gameplay won’t happen again. Much prefer the Stern model of showing hours of gameplay right at announcement instead of weeks after the game has been announced and sold out from distributors. Still hoping it ends up being a good game that I enjoy. Live and learn.

Build time was disclosed at the beginning. Spooky team has been interactive on these threads which is a plus. Their model will catch up as they get bigger. Glad to have them in a niche market.

#504 2 years ago

Dang. Game just crashed on Karl. He completed all 6 modes, then hit all 3 drops and it crashed. Bug report

#505 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

About to play #10 on location in tourney at Electric Bat[quoted image]

Holy crap they have it?!! Man not sure I want to go see it or play it. I am number 481 and kinda want to see it and play it fresh out of the box for the first time. Will be the first time doing this for me.

#506 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Dang. Game just crashed on Karl. He completed all 6 modes, then hit all 3 drops and it crashed. Bug report

Whoa! I believe that's the first time we've heard of anyone getting that far in a game!! Yep the wizard modes are still under construction. Not promising anything since I'm not the one coding it, but I think they should be more fleshed out the next major code update. We still have many months of improvements to come though. Hang tight!

#507 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Whoa! I believe that's the first time we've heard of anyone getting that far in a game!! Yep the wizard modes are still under construction. Not promising anything since I'm not the one coding it, but I think they should be more fleshed out the next major code update. We still have many months of improvements to come though. Hang tight!

He actually made it INTO the wizard mode on the next time through, but that didn't allow him to flip the upper playfield flipper to make a lit shot to advance, and the magnet was locked on, so he aborted.

#508 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

The whole “people are dumping Halloween” thing is so fucking ridiculous.

I think it has some merit…several higher # spots $500 under and sitting…I remember a few weeks ago seeing #209 listed and thinking to myself that it would sell quick as that’s a good number…but it’s still sitting @$2000..I predict half off spots in the months to come.

I mean just imagine if this were rob zombie era Spooky with refundable deposits.

But I’m all in and happy to support Spooky…and never buy pins with money you need kids!!

#509 2 years ago

Great stream, thank's for the link.
As far I saw, this game is already and will be more incredible after next upgrade!

Good job spooky.

#510 2 years ago

For the Never buy before you play people if that was the case I would not own any machines where I live there are no dealers no repair men and only a couple of rundown places to play games which are all old and hardly worth playing The only games I see in the wild are old Williams Bally and a few Stearns i’ve played one spooky Rick and Morty and not a single JJP in public and I get that when I receive my game I just may like it however at this rate number 853 won’t be here for two years

#511 2 years ago

I predict prices go over deposit amount as time moves on and code matures. Maybe not as high as RaM spots but this game will become more and more desirable as Spooky works their magic. People just aren’t willing to hop in now, past fomo stage and as the game currently sits but that will change when the code becomes fleshed out.

Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

I think it has some merit…several higher # spots $500 under and sitting…I remember a few weeks ago seeing #209 listed and thinking to myself that it would sell quick as that’s a good number…but it’s still sitting @$2000..I predict half off spots in the months to come.
I mean just imagine if this were rob zombie era Spooky with refundable deposits.
But I’m all in and happy to support Spooky…and never buy pins with money you need kids!!

#512 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I predict prices go over deposit amount as time moves on and code matures. Maybe not as high as RaM spots but this game will become more and more desirable as Spooky works their magic. People just aren’t willing to hop in now, past fomo stage and as the game currently sits but that will change when the code becomes fleshed out.

Completely agree...I actually believe the game will eventually be one of their most desirable at some point given the huge theme fanbase. The code and assets will come....already pretty fun stream last night

#513 2 years ago

How many Halloween have shipped so far?

#514 2 years ago

Approx 75

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

How many Halloween have shipped so far?

#515 2 years ago

I think the main reason anyone would be bailing, outside of people flipping them (because they don't count, we all hate them), is because of garbage streams. With more people like Karl (iepinball) streaming it, showing how the game is good and what potential it has instead of highlighting what isn't finished, that should help a bit. The reality is that ~75 games in the wild is nothing, and most people have not played it. I think more people have played Godzilla than have played Halloween tbh. So the only thing these people who bought in have to go off of is crappy streams. Spooky shares barely anything with regards to streaming or video. They don't need to, the games are already sold. They just need to make it a good game so people buy the next one. If spooky keeps their heads down and keeps updating the game, fixing bugs and making it better, as well as getting games out the door, then the good streamers will do the rest.

#516 2 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I think the main reason anyone would be bailing, outside of people flipping them (because they don't count, we all hate them), is because of garbage streams. With more people like Karl (iepinball) streaming it, showing how the game is good and what potential it has instead of highlighting what isn't finished, that should help a bit. The reality is that ~75 games in the wild is nothing, and most people have not played it. I think more people have played Godzilla than have played Halloween tbh. So the only thing these people who bought in have to go off of is crappy streams. Spooky shares barely anything with regards to streaming or video. They don't need to, the games are already sold. They just need to make it a good game so people buy the next one. If spooky keeps their heads down and keeps updating the game, fixing bugs and making it better, as well as getting games out the door, then the good streamers will do the rest.

75 is probably high on delivered unless you are including UM.

I am #61 and it delivers tomorrow.

And that first stream with Jack was in my eyes not even first code. That was barely playable code.

This second code which is still crazy early shows us the potential of this machine.

I remember the Elvira HOH first streamed. People didn't like it at first with the pop bumpers doing pool floaties pop-ups on the screen and such.

If Spooky stays on the code this game should be great.

I shot a UM game at Pinball life ignoring theme and focused on just flow and it's Spooky's best by far and tomorrow night I can't wait to put a couple hours on the machine.

#517 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Holy crap they have it?!! Man not sure I want to go see it or play it. I am number 481 and kinda want to see it and play it fresh out of the box for the first time. Will be the first time doing this for me.

Im going to play it, just to play it and get pumped, but it won't be a regular thing for me. I'll want mine fresh, even if I'm 920 lol

#518 2 years ago

I was including UM…I’ve been batching them together in my mind haha

Quoted from kciaccio:

75 is probably high on delivered unless you are including UM.
I am #61 and it delivers tomorrow.
And that first stream with Jack was in my eyes not even first code. That was barely playable code.
This second code which is still crazy early shows us the potential of this machine.
I remember the Elvira HOH first streamed. People didn't like it at first with the pop bumpers doing pool floaties pop-ups on the screen and such.
If Spooky stays on the code this game should be great.
I shot a UM game at Pinball life ignoring theme and focused on just flow and it's Spooky's best by far and tomorrow night I can't wait to put a couple hours on the machine.

#519 2 years ago

Here is my 2 cents. I have played both Ultraman and Halloween. Halloween has Better sounds and atmosphere. Ultraman has more movie clips. Halloween played in a dark room with the volume up is amazing! Playing it in a bar setting I’m sure does not do it justice. Upper play field black out is great. Don’t be too hasty to judge this book without giving it a chance. For me it’s amazing. Does it need tweaking, yes it’s early. I have faith in spooky that it will improve. When I picked up games in Benton. There were more employees then I had ever seen in the years of picking up games. I witnessed bug and Luke busting there butts on the line as well. Didn’t even get to talk Much with bug. So if you ask me there are working extremely hard to get games out as fast as possible but keeping quality up. If you are freaking out about time frames. Do you want your game fast or put together right. They are not Stern! Although you can have faith in they will back their product if there are issues. Be patient, I know it’s hard!
Magicchiz

#520 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Halloween played in a dark room with the volume up is amazing! Playing it in a bar setting I’m sure does not do it justice.

Definitely, playing this one at home is a very different experience. It's one of those games where playing it at an uncontrolled environment like a bar/restaurant does hurt the experience somewhat more than most games.

#521 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Here is my 2 cents. I have played both Ultraman and Halloween. Halloween has Better sounds and atmosphere. Ultraman has more movie clips. Halloween played in a dark room with the volume up is amazing! Playing it in a bar setting I’m sure does not do it justice. Upper play field black out is great. Don’t be too hasty to judge this book without giving it a chance. For me it’s amazing. Does it need tweaking, yes it’s early. I have faith in spooky that it will improve. When I picked up games in Benton. There were more employees then I had ever seen in the years of picking up games. I witnessed bug and Luke busting there butts on the line as well. Didn’t even get to talk Much with bug. So if you ask me there are working extremely hard to get games out as fast as possible but keeping quality up. If you are freaking out about time frames. Do you want your game fast or put together right. They are not Stern! Although you can have faith in they will back their product if there are issues. Be patient, I know it’s hard!
Magicchiz

I think this pin puts Spooky on a great track. Most people Bought CE’s which put some nice coin in their pocket to reinvest into the next pin. They roll out TNA 2.0 next which buys them time and money to produce their next fresh pin to release very polished and produced in greater numbers. They are sitting very pretty right now and very proud to support them. I have ACNC, Halloween and for sure buying TNA 2.0 no questions asked…Then ready to get their best masterpiece after that.

#522 2 years ago

Here are the results from Karl's temp test stream on Halloween with current code yesterday.
Halloween Temps-sml (resized).jpgHalloween Temps-sml (resized).jpg

Definite fade. It's well into the fade zone within 10-15 minutes. Karl was having trouble making the back two ramps later in the stream because the fade was so severe.

Also, he had to stop a couple times to re-adjust the temp cameras and once the machine rebooted when he was near the end, so any downward trends on the graph would not be there in a normal game without the breaks. In straight play, especially with trapping, this is likely 240F+ in 90 minutes.

I'm sending him down a cooling kit to test the install and then run again to see how well the cooling holds the temps. I'm *guessing* given how hot these run that the fans will still hold the hottest coil to a max of 128F, which would be about 100F less than uncooled - we'll see. A Tibetan Breeze kit will be available before too many people even have a Halloween/Ultraman machine delivered, so some may never know this fade.

Thanks again to Karl for helping out with these temp tests. His style of play is the ultimate torture test, and the feeds are fun to watch with live temps on the coils...

#523 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Karl is livestreaming a Halloween play with live flipper temp testing right now...
https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball
EDIT: Looks like it may beat jjGnR hottest flipper flipper coil temp measured... (still less than jjPotC)

Thanks for sharing this, it was an awesome stream - probably the best one yet in terms of showing the game - and it looks like it shoots great! I'm still absolutely loving the change of playfield layout and style of this one. Seriously, with a few more modes and code refinements I think I'm going to be one happy Halloween player sometime next year (hopefully early next year)!

Pretty excited to see what they can can cram into the code!

Seeing the great fantastic theme integration of this one makes me want to sell one of my current line up and maybe give Alien a try too. I'd then actually have 4 of my 5 all time favorite movies in pin form (Ghostbusters, Alien + Aliens, Halloween). Luckily Alien incorporates 2 so it takes up less room... Only Back to the Future to go after that!

#524 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Thanks for sharing this, it was an awesome stream - probably the best one yet in terms of showing the game - and it looks like it shoots great!

Yeah, I really like Karl's streaming screen arrangement and banter, too. Very easy streams to enjoy.

#525 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Definite fade. It's well into the fade zone within 10-15 minutes. Karl was having trouble making the back two ramps later in the stream because the fade was so severe.

A think to note - Karl holds the ball a lot … more than 90% of players would ever do.

Im sure benheck will be able to adjust the coil pulse provided by his new system. That will make a big difference.

It’d be interesting to get his input on it.

rd

#526 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, I really like Karl's streaming screen arrangement and banter, too. Very easy streams to enjoy.

Agreed, and a monster player. Responding to chat’s while playing like that….crazy!!! I’ll never come close to that level of play.

Holding the flippers that long has to seriously raise temps I would think, but fun to watch in real time ( though waited for wood to start smoldering at some point, lol.)

Great stream, as excited as ever for this game!!!! (Really need PinMonk to work on wrist coolers for me though….every time I play AIQ I swear that my hands are going to fall off.. ..)

#527 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Thanks for sharing this, it was an awesome stream - probably the best one yet in terms of showing the game - and it looks like it shoots great! I'm still absolutely loving the change of playfield layout and style of this one. Seriously, with a few more modes and code refinements I think I'm going to be one happy Halloween player sometime next year (hopefully early next year)!
Pretty excited to see what they can can cram into the code!
Seeing the great fantastic theme integration of this one makes me want to sell one of my current line up and maybe give Alien a try too. I'd then actually have 4 of my 5 all time favorite movies in pin form (Ghostbusters, Alien + Aliens, Halloween). Luckily Alien incorporates 2 so it takes up less room... Only Back to the Future to go after that!

love my Alien. It is playing super solid for me now. I was number 50 on cointakers list. It’s all dialed in now. You should definitely get it.

#528 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

A think to note - Karl holds the ball a lot … more than 90% of players would ever do.
Im sure benheck will be able to adjust the coil pulse provided by his new system. That will make a big difference.
It’d be interesting to get his input on it.
rd

Ben Heck's already confirmed that the minimum duty cycle resolution of Pinotaur is only 1ms, just like JJP and P3Roc which also have heat problems in hold over time because 1ms is too chunky a duty cycle to keep the temps stable on hold.

So hold temps for all "the others" won't get anywhere near the magic Stern has in holds now with Spike microsecond duty cycles (almost no temp increase). They're the only one I'm aware of with that resolution in hardware so far.

#529 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

......you know how long the sine wave of a 16hz signal is? Let's just say Loooong. Can't imagine where you'd have to put it in a room to actually get the effect.
No home audiophile here, but have coupled my share of cabs over the years in pro land....

Corner of a BIG room.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#530 2 years ago

Tracking sheet has been updated, sorry for the delay (had to deal with some family stuff) also if anyone wants to help with keeping it updated. Just let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qmdtDvuk62JFZw37fpdjzsIlL39_C04ODX8jIrNOc/edit?usp=drivesdk

#531 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Corner of a BIG room.
[quoted image]

Bingo....

The standard " 20-20k" reference isn't even really accurate to reference ( though we " hear" with our entire body)

Lots of silk covered ( woven by virgins) double 00, bi-wired speaker cables sold, maybe still do, for thousands of dollars w plenty of spec sheets.

Gotta remember all we are capable of is converting electrical energy to acoustic energy....all starts at the wall. Kinda puts it all in perspective..

#532 2 years ago

( What I've heard on Halloween Pinball clips sounds pretty awesome....all I really care about. )

#533 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Im going to play it, just to play it and get pumped, but it won't be a regular thing for me. I'll want mine fresh, even if I'm 920 lol

Definitely post your impressions. I am going to not go play it or see it.

#534 2 years ago

On my way home from Benton. The night #58 came home. Morgan was great and gave me a tour.

PXL_20211025_142318498.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20211025_142318498.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20211025_142330944.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20211025_142330944.MP (resized).jpg
#535 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ben Heck's already confirmed that the minimum duty cycle resolution of Pinotaur is only 1ms, just like JJP and P3Roc which also have heat problems in hold over time because 1ms is too chunky a duty cycle to keep the temps stable on hold.

So hold temps for all "the others" won't get anywhere near the magic Stern has in holds now with Spike microsecond duty cycles (almost no temp increase). They're the only one I'm aware of with that resolution in hardware so far.

That's fortunate for you (1749 new potential customers! ), and unfortunate for the rest of us. LOTR is the only game I ever have had a consistent issue with flipper fade, and that was long before anyone thought to put fans on a coil. I'm a flow player, not a trap and hold guy. Hopefully it won't bother me much, because I'll have to figure out how to rig up some other solution...I'm not spending 200 bucks on flipper fans... nothing personal, that just seems bonkers to me that's the lengths we have to go to these days.

#536 2 years ago

#54 was shipped on 10/19 and delivered on 10/22! Love the game. Amazing artwork and atmosphere. Really incredible job Spooky!

A few (minor) issues that have come up:
1. I'm having the problem with a wire underneath the sanitarium "return" hole where the wire lays right across the hole that feeds into the pumpkin scoop, causing a trapped ball. This can easily be fixed by rerouting the wire underneath the playfield.
2. I've heard that Karl may have brought this up in his stream but some of the modes need timers. I play in a competitive tournament league and this game would play just too long with its current code in a tournament setting. The main problem so far that I have seen is with the house mode that can be easily started (but difficult to finish) that never times out. Easy shot to the center ramp, which then will make its way back down the right flipper and repeat up the center ramp. Repeat until you hopefully complete the mode. Really incredible at-home game but needs mode timers to speed up the game if going to be used in tournaments IMO. Or at least an option in settings to turn on timers (tournament mode?)

Overall, loving HWN CE so far!

#537 2 years ago

I'll be playing a location game in less than 8 hours!!

#538 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Very interesting information. I had wondered why I never seem to notice flipper fade on Sterns.

#539 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

That's fortunate for you (1749 new potential customers! ), and unfortunate for the rest of us.

I'd rather help push everyone in the direction of a solution that manages the heat better. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's great to have a product that sells well, but I never intended to be the flipper cooling guy (or quiet fan guy, either, actually). From testing, it's very clear Stern is doing the best job managing coil heat on their Spike platform, but even they have issues I would call unacceptable on about 1/3 of their releases with only a few that I would say concretely don't need active cooling. So still room for improvement.

Improvement in the hardware driving the coils is the name of the game, IMO. Who was talking about microsecond duty cycles before I was testing temps on every game I could? They all know now and I would hope that on newer P-ROC, JJP, and Spooky boards they have the hardware that can do duty cycles below 1ms like Stern does in their magical temp-stable holds. But even once they do, they ALL still have work to do to manage coil heat better.

Quoted from Frax:

I'm not spending 200 bucks on flipper fans... nothing personal, that just seems bonkers to me that's the lengths we have to go to these days.

As a DIY guy at heart, I get this and more power to you. But I've found most people are happy to have the work done for them and just buy a kit with great instructions and everything they need for success in a matter of minutes. Choice is a good thing.

#540 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Very interesting information. I had wondered why I never seem to notice flipper fade on Sterns.

Stern has coil fade, but with some exceptions (cough, Stranger Things, cough) you need to play a lot longer to get to the point that the fade is very noticeable. Most Spike games you won't notice it if you're playing games less than 40 minutes or so at a time, and certain games (Star Wars) don't really seem to have fade, even in longer sessions.

Stern's flipper coil holds being temp stable is the secret sauce, and hats off to them for crossing that milestone without any fanfare until I started doing temp testing and noticed it. I give Gomez and Stern a lot of crap about a LOT of dumb things they do, but on this point they deserve accolades.

#541 2 years ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

#54 was shipped on 10/19 and delivered on 10/22! Love the game. Amazing artwork and atmosphere. Really incredible job Spooky!
A few (minor) issues that have come up:
1. I'm having the problem with a wire underneath the sanitarium "return" hole where the wire lays right across the hole that feeds into the pumpkin scoop, causing a trapped ball. This can easily be fixed by rerouting the wire underneath the playfield.

I haven't had any issue with that, so it might be game specific.

Quoted from wfumed2:

2. I've heard that Karl may have brought this up in his stream but some of the modes need timers. I play in a competitive tournament league and this game would play just too long with its current code in a tournament setting. The main problem so far that I have seen is with the house mode that can be easily started (but difficult to finish) that never times out. Easy shot to the center ramp, which then will make its way back down the right flipper and repeat up the center ramp. Repeat until you hopefully complete the mode. Really incredible at-home game but needs mode timers to speed up the game if going to be used in tournaments IMO. Or at least an option in settings to turn on timers (tournament mode?)
Overall, loving HWN CE so far!

I agree with the problem, but my preferred solution would be to not start the House mode until you are in the multiball. Just reaching the upper playfield shouldn't start the mode. Let the player complete those "butt pretzels" while still in normal gameplay. When you shoot the crossover shot that's the start the mode, which is a hectic three ball multiball. I would love to have a hurry-up timer at the end of each Pumpkin modes. There should be a sense of urgency to finish them at the scoop. As it is, my general strategy is to just keep shooting for the main modes. I know eventually the ball will fall from the middle playfield to the scoop.

#542 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

As a DIY guy at heart, I get this and more power to you. But I've found most people are happy to have the work done for them and just buy a kit with great instructions and everything they need for success in a matter of minutes. Choice is a good thing.

Yeah, sorry if that came across as negative towards your product. I'm just a cheapskate. I don't know how to do 3D modeling (YET..), and no doubt you've done research and design work that I can't even scratch. I'd probably just put two small USB fans down in there or something and see if that's enough to keep it acceptable. LOL.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Who was talking about microsecond duty cycles before I was testing temps on every game I could? They all know now and I would hope that on newer P-ROC, JJP, and Spooky boards they have the hardware that can do duty cycles below 1ms like Stern does in their magical temp-stable holds. But even once they do, they ALL still have work to do to manage coil heat better.

Right on. I find this stuff very interesting, so I do thank you for putting that out there! 220F is completely bonkers. For reference, the only thing in my PC that gets to 220F (104c) is graphics card DDR5X memory, and that's right at the edge or slightly OVER the thermal breakdown point.

#544 2 years ago

Would love to get another update from SpookyLuke

#545 2 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I mean, I certainly don't expect as much bassy type stuff as R&M and TNA, so I'm not seeing it being as major of an issue as it is on R&M, but it's ALWAYS needed. That's just basic acoustics. That air gets displaced and has to move somewhere and if it's not directed it's going to move things you don't want it to move.

Is that the purpose of this factory hole/tube in my Checkpoint? Makes sense, although the tiny woofer doesn't seem like it would need it

Screenshot_20211025-134613_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211025-134613_YouTube (resized).jpg
#546 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Would love to get another update from SpookyLuke

I'm alive lol! We have been hard at it! Another killer Halloween code update coming soon with some things you have ALL been asking for!

We have nearly doubled the size of our crew. Couldn't be happier either as we have added many very good people to the team! We have settled into a daily rhythm finishing games. I believe we have tracked down and solved dozens of early issues and made improvements.

The new building specifically for final assembly and finish work has really helped. The crew are really loving having their own organized and well set up areas and plenty of room.

We will sit around 25 a week until Christmas and then bump up once again. I feel confident we will reach 40 games a week at our best quality to date next spring. We are feeling really good about our ability to deliver a great game to all of you.

Can't wait to keep adding content for another year to come! Bug will be doing some more videos to go with our code updates! Hope you guys are enjoying the game so far!

#547 2 years ago

Can someone with a CE give me an approximate maximum height with the topper, I need to “modify” the ceiling in my basement.

#548 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

Can someone with a CE give me an approximate maximum height with the topper, I need to “modify” the ceiling in my basement.

90 inches.

#549 2 years ago

“Can you smell what Spooky is cooking ?”

D5D6C5FD-5E8A-4E88-9E8E-218F4FB65EAF (resized).pngD5D6C5FD-5E8A-4E88-9E8E-218F4FB65EAF (resized).png
#550 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I'm alive lol! We have been hard at it! Another killer Halloween code update coming soon with some things you have ALL been asking for!
We have nearly doubled the size of our crew. Couldn't be happier either as we have added many very good people to the team! We have settled into a daily rhythm finishing games. I believe we have tracked down and solved dozens of early issues and made improvements.
The new building specifically for final assembly and finish work has really helped. The crew are really loving having their own organized and well set up areas and plenty of room.
We will sit around 25 a week until Christmas and then bump up once again. I feel confident we will reach 40 games a week at our best quality to date next spring. We are feeling really good about our ability to deliver a great game to all of you.
Can't wait to keep adding content for another year to come! Bug will be doing some more videos to go with our code updates! Hope you guys are enjoying the game so far!

Sounds great Luke !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 49.99
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Gilbert, AZ
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 16,962 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 340.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/11?hl=obed_marsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.