IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6888 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,929 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 339.
#5801 1 year ago
Quoted from Geeterman1:Anybody have the air ball protector break on them? I’m not sure if that’s the official name but it’s the clear plastic above the three center drop targets. On the right side mine cracked off at both bolt spots.
[quoted image]

The ball defector shield is very flimsy and seems to be a common failure item. When mine failed, I knew I would be replacing it with a thicker piece of polycarbonate and of an improved design.

See here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/98#post-6880328

#5802 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

The ball defector shield is very flimsy and seems to be a common failure item. When mine failed, I knew I would be replacing it with a thicker piece of polycarbonate and of an improved design.
See here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/98#post-6880328

If you feel up to it, you could contact TFK and send him the measurements. He could make these with his laser cutter and possibly engrave ‘Halloween’ in the plastic. That would be a sweet mod.

#5803 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

The game is fantastic. I have most of the players at my location raving about how good it is. The pinside hive mind is driving the polarization just like they do with every new title. A small group if super vocal negative Nancy's. I'll continue to say it that this game is a masterpiece. Ignore the naysayers they have no taste.

Good to know! So, it hasn't caught on fire yet like your Alien?

#5804 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Not side by side, but bookend my Spooky lineup.
[quoted image]

Wow. All 5. Which one is your favorite?

#5805 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Wow. All 5. Which one is your favorite?

Hmmm. I’d probably lean towards Alice Cooper, then Rick & Morty. But I love the chaos of RZ and the humor of AMH. Halloween’s layout being different from the others is refreshing. It shoots great and is currently getting the most play time.

#5806 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Good to know! So, it hasn't caught on fire yet like your Alien?

Exactly. Also alien is good to go now been working fine for weeks.

#5807 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Not side by side, but bookend my Spooky lineup.
[quoted image]

Now that's my dream line up! Awesome!

#5808 1 year ago

Had a friend over this weekend and of the games I own, he enjoyed Halloween the best. Check my lineup and you’ll see some big players.

I will continue to say that in the long run, this game will be sought after no doubt. 1200 only in the world? All the so called “pinball players” that rag on this game but then will say games like rush or led zep are good - gtfo. People that call the shape “Mike” Myers, also have no clue obviously.

Did you guys check out the Buffalo pinball stream recently? I thought those guys got it. They were like wow this game is actually good!

#5809 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Had a friend over this weekend and of the games I own, he enjoyed Halloween the best. Check my lineup and you’ll see some big players.
I will continue to say that in the long run, this game will be sought after no doubt. 1200 only in the world? All the so called “pinball players” that rag on this game but then will say games like rush or led zep are good - gtfo. People that call the shape “Mike” Myers, also have no clue obviously.
Did you guys check out the Buffalo pinball stream recently? I thought those guys got it. They were like wow this game is actually good!

I purposely didn't watch that stream cause one of them called Spooky's efforts "amateur hour" in the past and thought they couldn't be objective so good to hear. Sounds like the real reputation of this game is getting out instead of only a few who have an axe to grind cause their "investment" couldn't be flipped immediately for a profit.

#5810 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

I agree. I am a huge Zeppelin fan and the pin sucked big time for me. Major letdown for me and even my wife and daughters. I am not a Halloween fan and have yet to watch any of the movies, and Halloween is getting the most playtime.

I own GZ, AIQ, and EHOH, and everyone loves Halloween. It’s very unique a blast to play each time. It’s our first Spooky pin and hope they do Scooby so can have a second one.

Powder coat issues a side, we love it and it’s my wife’s and it’s going nowhere. May sell Elvira though now.

#5811 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Okay, I uploaded six more cards without the Halloween logo. That's 18 cards total, so I think I've done my part. I also included more Halloween III stuff, because that movie rocks.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/j4xgjw1elx81rejlhjdwm/h?dl=0&rlkey=pmvbs50mgkjbzyk1obmtasy1g

Damn you did a great job! Going to print most of them. Thank you so much for doing this!!

#5812 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

LOL yeah that was my humble basement and I can confirm the gang had fun on it and were surprised at how well it played. I for one can not wait for the Wizard modes to be coded along with the expert modes.

I’m enjoying it for sure so far, I think it shoots great and oozes atmosphere. What’s there now is pretty cool, just needs additional love and polish which I’m confident Spooky will deliver in the end.

#5813 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

LOL yeah that was my humble basement and I can confirm the gang had fun on it and were surprised at how well it played. I for one can not wait for the Wizard modes to be coded along with the expert modes.
I’m enjoying it for sure so far, I think it shoots great and oozes atmosphere. What’s there now is pretty cool, just needs additional love and polish which I’m confident Spooky will deliver in the end.

Oh - so you’re the owner in that video? Nice. I thought you nailed the summary of the game right now.

#5814 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

I purposely didn't watch that stream cause one of them called Spooky's efforts "amateur hour" in the past and thought they couldn't be objective so good to hear.

Well the one dude is a massive JJP shill so Id take the opinions with a grain of salt.

#5815 1 year ago

Finally got the hear "Don't fear the reaper"! Trying to shoot the upper PF while managing the multiball is pretty challenging. I'm definitely glad the inlane lifters do NOT stage, which gives you some temporary relief during the chaos.

#5816 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Oh - so you’re the owner in that video? Nice. I thought you nailed the summary of the game right now

Thanks! I only got it the day before but the rules are pretty intuitive and was able to mostly wing it aside from somebody reminding me about the blood system… which by the way is super awesome for sneaking points in multiplayer games!

Quoted from Deez:

Well the one dude is a massive JJP shill so Id take the opinions with a grain of salt.

Eh, I’ve gotten to know Kevin pretty well since I moved here and he legit just loves to play JJP games. They take up half his gameroom so of course he’s gonna play a bunch of ‘em on his stream!

#5817 1 year ago

Math question for scoring:

I cashed in the 2X scoring perk with 10 bloods... I then locked the ball at the tombstone, started a multiball, and then bumped out the ball from the lock. Did this give me 4X scoring? Whatever it did was pretty great as I added ten million to my previous high score

#5818 1 year ago

... Did this give me 4X scoring? ...

Did the same thing last night and wondered myself.

#5819 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Did the same thing last night and wondered myself.

Always stealing my spotlight you son of a bitch

#5820 1 year ago

I will say little nuances like that stack make this game interesting for sure if it was indeed 4x.

#5821 1 year ago

Math question for scoring:
I cashed in the 2X scoring perk with 10 bloods... I then locked the ball at the tombstone, started a multiball, and then bumped out the ball from the lock. Did this give me 4X scoring? Whatever it did was pretty great as I added ten million to my previous high score

I'll need to try that later. Going into stalker mode with the 2x blood perk and then unlocking the ball for 4x could lead to some big scores.

#5822 1 year ago

508 just landed. only bad thing is the humming noise coming from the speaker and a minor scratch from t force shipping. dropped off machine last week when i was away without a courtesy call. that noise is really annoying though...great game.

IMG_0896 (resized).jpgIMG_0896 (resized).jpgIMG_0897 (resized).jpgIMG_0897 (resized).jpgIMG_0898 (resized).jpgIMG_0898 (resized).jpgIMG_0899 (resized).jpgIMG_0899 (resized).jpgIMG_0905 (resized).jpgIMG_0905 (resized).jpg
#5823 1 year ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

only bad thing is the humming noise coming from the speaker

Try turning down the volume on the amp pot in the cabinet. Mine came pretty cranked to the point where even at volume level 1 in the software menu it was ear split-tingly loud. That made the hum go way down also.

#5824 1 year ago

Try turning down the volume on the amp pot in the cabinet. Mine came pretty cranked to the point where even at volume level 1 in the software menu it was ear split-tingly loud. That made the hum go way down also.

i will try that... thanks.

#5825 1 year ago

Definitely mess with the amp. Like yours, mine at level 1 was still loud.

Here’s a pic of the amp they used. This way you don’t have to lift the playfield to see the knobs.

66D99D3A-E88C-4C52-982F-AA9E8E1151F7 (resized).jpeg66D99D3A-E88C-4C52-982F-AA9E8E1151F7 (resized).jpeg
#5826 1 year ago

Where’s the amp located? Mine buzzes as well.

#5827 1 year ago
Quoted from Geeterman1:

Where’s the amp located? Mine buzzes as well.

Write behind the coin box and in front of the subwoofer.It’s the last knob on the right for volume.

24D43555-B283-4C1F-ABBE-1FCB395C4412 (resized).jpeg24D43555-B283-4C1F-ABBE-1FCB395C4412 (resized).jpeg

#5828 1 year ago

I contacted them with this issue as well, they sent this pic as the way it is 'supposed' to be leveled on the amp.

My sub level is like .5 out of 10. Just a smidge or loomis shakes the cabinet...

IMG_0739 (resized).jpgIMG_0739 (resized).jpg
#5829 1 year ago

I don’t have a Halloween, but have had success using one of these on the same amp used in Spooky games

https://www.amazon.com/Isolator-Eliminate-Buzzing-Completely-Playing/dp/B019FC6ZQQ/

Edit. Also I replaced the 3.5mm to RCA with a 3.5mm to 3.5mm then the ground loop isolated then a 3.5mm to RCA

https://www.amazon.com/eBoot-3-5mm-Audio-Stereo-Adapter/dp/B06XC5KWJN/
https://www.amazon.com/UGREEN-Professional-Silver-Plating-Tangle-Free-Audiophile/dp/B00WHUTQNS

#5830 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Definitely mess with the amp. Like yours, mine at level 1 was still loud.
Here’s a pic of the amp they used. This way you don’t have to lift the playfield to see the knobs. [quoted image]

seem to have worked, i will match the amp setting with u guys photos/ thanks

#5831 1 year ago
Quoted from Geeterman1:

Anybody having an issue with the Judith Myers ball releasing and going sdtm? Any way to stop this?

Yes. Drove me crazy. I bent the guide rail out on the right side just a tad so now when it releases it drops straight to the right flipper.

#5832 1 year ago

Couldn't of picked a better day for delivery Friday the 13th !!!!! I guess this will make it more collectible Ha Ha Ha.

2022-05-11 001_LI (resized).jpg2022-05-11 001_LI (resized).jpg
#5833 1 year ago

#5834 1 year ago

Nice. They are moving pretty fast now it seems. Now we wait for their next announced pin........

F13 (resized).pngF13 (resized).png
#5835 1 year ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

seem to have worked, i will match the amp setting with u guys photos/ thanks

Awesome. Glad it’s fixed for you!

#5836 1 year ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

Now we wait for their next announced pin........

TNA 2.0 baby!

#5837 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Write behind the coin box and in front of the subwoofer.It’s the last knob on the right for volume.
[quoted image]

Additional parts for the Topper are located in the coinbox. I had the machine for three days before I found them there.

#5838 1 year ago

He’s come home!

DF7061A4-88E1-4EA5-99B5-B578EC79800E (resized).jpegDF7061A4-88E1-4EA5-99B5-B578EC79800E (resized).jpegFC9E8C68-4AC2-46EE-8844-A82F799AF5ED (resized).jpegFC9E8C68-4AC2-46EE-8844-A82F799AF5ED (resized).jpeg
#5839 1 year ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

He’s come home!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Get it unboxed and get some plays on it! Want to see what you think since you’ve been on the fence a bit!

#5840 1 year ago
Quoted from WombatPinball:

Get it unboxed and get some plays on it! Want to see what you think since you’ve been on the fence a bit!

Ok I was on the fence. Slap me.

No issues out of box. Unreal and loving it.

F3AA1C1C-8B21-48B0-B42B-C6573D1EEF10 (resized).jpegF3AA1C1C-8B21-48B0-B42B-C6573D1EEF10 (resized).jpeg
#5841 1 year ago

I see your rails are already oxidizing
Jk, looking forward to my delivery email, I'm #611 so not far off from you.

/s

#5842 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Glad you're enjoying it! Your topper is missing a couple pumpkin slices....

#5843 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Check the coin box for the rest of your topper.

#5844 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Nothing says a game isn't leaving like using it to block the door.

#5845 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Check the coin box for the rest of your topper.

just attached thanks

#5846 1 year ago

What’s the highest number game that’s been invoiced currently? Trying to figure out when I need to pay haha

#5847 1 year ago

Mine is plays perfect out of the box. Outside of the powder coat issue game is awesome and plays flawless. Digging the existing code.

0B17A02F-7A8F-4346-8087-4B685A057872 (resized).jpeg0B17A02F-7A8F-4346-8087-4B685A057872 (resized).jpeg
#5848 1 year ago

The code is a big issue that needs to get worked on

20220510_011341.jpg20220510_011341.jpg

Use your words...or letters i guess

#5849 1 year ago

Any news for the near future SpookyLuke ?

#5850 1 year ago

Twonatarium. What’s the prob?

Quoted from TheLaw:

The code is a big issue that needs to get worked on
[quoted image]
Use your words...or letters i guess

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 49.99
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,929 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 339.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/117?hl=ksp1138 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.