IMG_3589 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3590 (resized).jpeg
Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,964 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 340.
#5001 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

I had this happen last night. It kept adding balls every time one drained, wasn't sure if it was legit or a bug.

Definitely a bug... It's an annoying one at that. Hope it gets fixed soon, had at least 3 really good games so far ruined by this bug...

Jeff

#5002 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Another "common" issue yes.

So how do I adjust the switch? Do I bend the wire up then I assume? Thank you for your reply.

#5003 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Anyone else having issues with the right orbit shot not registering when the knife on the playfield is lit up?
I did a switch test and also rolled the ball quick up the right orbit and the switch registered on switch test.
Not sure if it’s a code issue or not.
[quoted image]

Quoted from TheLaw:

Another "common" issue yes.

Spookyluke said to make the switch sensitive like a hair trigger. I assume I would bend the wire up. Is that the fix?

Or is a magnetic relay switch the better option?

#5004 2 years ago

The wire is attached to a short leaf. Make the adjustment at the leaf

#5005 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It gets worse.
[quoted image]

That sucks
Guess I will have to clear coat them with my 2k auto clear coat. Love the powder coating. Wonder what’s happening with the gold coming off?

#5006 2 years ago
Quoted from Charger68:

The wire is attached to a short leaf. Make the adjustment at the leaf

Oh ok. Cool. Thank you!!!

#5007 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

I'd have Spooky send me a new lockdown bar and a set of side rails. No way any game with that number of plays on it should have the powder coating begin to fail. I know Spooky is coating these but I'd probably add my own additional coat of something before I put them on again. Actually if I'm being honest I'd probably just leave them in the packing material until such time the originals wore to the point of not being playable.
Jeff

I can't see them doing that until a proper resolution is available otherwise the same thing will happen. Costly without a resolution.

#5008 2 years ago

Or contact Matt @ M&M creations he'll fix you up with a magnetic reed switch. I just put one on mando, works great.

#5009 2 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

haha! I poke fun at this with my better half. It's actually scared whimpering sounds but yes sounds like a monkey.

Lol, yea me too! Every time I hear it, I start making monkey noises and my wife yells at me

#5010 2 years ago

Mine got here today! I will be gushing about it later, but first, a few setup questions.

A. What is the right angle for setting up this table?
B. Do Spooky Machines come with a coinbox? Mine didn't.
C. My box with accessories came with a ton of spare switches and parts. Other than tilt bob, balls and legs, that's all the machine needs - right?

#5011 2 years ago
Quoted from SketchyMcDuff:

#492 has come home! First off I would like to sincerely thank all of the early adopters. Without a doubt, your bug findings and feedback have been invaluable in helping this game get better and better!
We’ve got about 80 games in already and it’s frickin awesome! I had some doubts reading some of the negativity towards the game, but so far it’s all been put to rest. The artwork is phenomenal! Kind of thinking I should’ve went butter but $1K was just too steep. That being said, the decals look great. There’s all sorts of awesome detail in the playfield, Jason’s art really is incredible. The animations are fine. Yeah… some aren’t great, but nothing bad enough to detract from the experience. Awesome to see so many movie clips, although I’ve drained quite a few times just watching the screen!
Sculpts are fantastic, extremely well done. The void of the crossover mech isn’t as bad in person as I thought it would be, but I’m excited to get Andrew’s house mod delivered soon! Vimtoman
Gameplay so far has been a blast! Lots of variety with the modes and it’s going to be a fun ride as the code continues to evolve. Had a couple of bugs pop up; the 1st round of games we got Jack o’ Lantern Multi ALL of the time. Somehow it was discounting the fact that you needed to complete all of the Pumpkin modes before qualifying (I think that’s how it’s supposed to work) so every game we got to rock out to “Don’t Fear the Reaper”. The next time we turned it back on it was fixed. Also just had a never ending Hedge Multi, finally just had to let them drain after 10 minutes. Other than that, we haven’t noticed any bugs. We haven’t had the center ramp or pumpkin scoop rejections that I’ve seen reported, but we do have the jittery Michaels pretty regularly.
Music and sound effects are great! The only complaint I have so far is the weird monkey noises that will pop up at the end of a mode or ball drain sometimes. I’m not sure what the noise is actually supposed to be, but I hear a monkey.
There has been some bad. Topper motion doesn’t work at all. Checked all of the connections and still no dice. Lights work, no movement. I’m not too concerned though, I have full faith that Spooky will help me figure it out next week. I definitely would have hoped for better QC on a few other things; a decent amount of scuffs here and there (some pretty bad on the front of the head), some lifting of the cab decals in a few places on the edges, the art blades are all jacked up at the rear (Can’t see when the playfield is down, so not a big deal), my 1st hedge is quite a bit different from the other two, shoe prints (?) throughout the inside of the cab, a couple of stray zip ties loose in the subways, lots of debris in the bottom of the cab, fingerprints and debris inside the display screen. Each on their own not a big deal, but all together, it looks like the final check before these go out the door needs to be better. The only other NIB I’ve had was Deadpool, and other than the disco ball not being attached and rolling all over the place in shipment, it was in pristine condition, so it was surprising to see so many issues with Halloween.
Bottom line, if you’re still waiting on yours, you will not be disappointed! I’ve never played a more immersive game, it’s a true experience. Don’t let the haters scare you off, this game is fantastic!

Great review and lots of reoccurring themes in the reviews.

1. Awesome game

2. QC is lacking. Dirty games being delivered. Cabling lose, scuffed art and woodwork

#5012 2 years ago

Anyone know what the Adult Mode setting in the adjustments actually changes? Can’t seem to find it written anywhere.

#5013 2 years ago

Takes the titties out.

Quoted from Mundy53:

Anyone know what the Adult Mode setting in the adjustments actually changes? Can’t seem to find it written anywhere.

#5014 2 years ago

Well how to you get to the titties then? Haven’t seen them yet.

#5015 2 years ago
Quoted from Mundy53:

Complete mode 2. Bob and Linda

#5016 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Since the left ramp shot ends the mode, you will be starring down at the left flipper trying not to miss the ball return when "it" happens. My suggestion was to make the ending be the balcony when the ball stops and you look up. The left ramp hits can happen instead before you proceed to the balcony or not even include the left ramp shot anyway- The balcony can be hard enough sometimes.

#5017 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

... The balcony can be hard enough sometimes.

Add in Linda and boom!

#5018 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Great review and lots of reoccurring themes in the reviews.
1. Awesome game
2. QC is lacking. Dirty games being delivered. Cabling lose, scuffed art and woodwork

I can't imagine anyone buying the game then posting a review of 'this game sucks'. EVERYTHING is awesome when it's new. Only pay attention to reviews posted by people who've owned the game for a while.

No excuse for bad QC though. All games should leave the factory in MINT condition.

#5019 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

On the early code it was at the end of mode 2, but now I think there's still a couple targets, the ramp, and the scoop after. I'd rearrange things so that plays while the ball is held after going across the bridge.

#5020 2 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

I can't imagine anyone buying the game then posting a review of 'this game sucks'. EVERYTHING is awesome when it's new. Only pay attention to reviews posted by people who've owned the game for a while.
No excuse for bad QC though. All games should leave the factory in MINT condition.

Yeah I played Halloween I know it's awesome I was kind of being sarcastic like great reviews but come on QC where you at! Dirt, saw dust, lose cable management. Small details being missed it seems like that's qc101 and nearly 1/2 way the entire HWN UM run.

#5021 2 years ago
Quoted from SketchyMcDuff:

some lifting of the cab decals in a few places on the edges

Ugh. My Alice Cooper has the same problem, plus jagged edges in some spots. I am disappointed they're still struggling to do a clean decal install. They may get a butter upgrade from me on Halloween so I don't have to worry about it.

The hammertone armor held very well on my Alice Cooper and my former Rob Zombie. Something must be different with this Halloween armor. Now that the armor issue has been identified can Spooky make a running change so we don't all have to get ours redone in a couple years?

#5022 2 years ago

Just be yourself.

Quoted from Mundy53:

#5023 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

That sucks
Guess I will have to clear coat them with my 2k auto clear coat. Love the powder coating. Wonder what’s happening with the gold coming off?

i'd bet it isn't coming off... something appears to be oxidizing. I wonder if car polish would help restore the lustre?

#5024 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Hey guys.. been reading both HW and UM posts. I have UM #10 CE w/ butter. Just loaded 1.06. Code is great. Have a question though. Has anyone played both games? I'm considering swapping my UM for HW. Like the HW theme better, but UM is more limited. Thoughts?

I have them sitting next to each other in my basement. I like both themes. Halloween (the movie) is awesome, and I love horror. I watched Ultraman some as a kid, and I love the rubber suit monster thing too. I also want Godzilla Premium.

For perspective, if each theme was done in the best conceivable way, I would almost certainly prefer Halloween. As it stands with these 2 games, I like almost everything about UM better than HWN. On so many levels, I feel the execution is better on UM.

I know everyone here is going to disagree with me, but HWN the movie is scary and stressful in a way that the game just doesn't convey. I'm not saying the mood in the game is bad, it just doesn't come close to capturing the essence of a scary movie for me. It's more "a game about a scary movie" than a game that is "scary" in it's own right. Horror needs to convey stress and anxiety. I don't feel that come across in the game, and that translates into a significant distinction to me.

UM on the other hand, while it has its share of flaws as well, I find much more enjoyable. I think the modes, even when they are the same rules, are better executed than HWN. Regarding teh mode that's different, Dada is WAY better than Stalker. While I don't like the current console interface, I hear that is changing, and the full screen UM videos are better than the footage or the animations in HWN.

I love both of the iconic Halloween movie themes, so HWN has that going for it. And the Fear the Reaper multiball is better than the UM counterpart.

I'm holding both games until the code is mature / complete, but I'm about 90% confident if I keep one of them, it will be UM, and that's even with a Godzilla Prem in the house as well.

YMMV

#5025 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I have them sitting next to each other in my basement. I like both themes. Halloween (the movie) is awesome, and I love horror. I watched Ultraman some as a kid, and I love the rubber suit monster thing too. I also want Godzilla Premium.
For perspective, if each theme was done in the best conceivable way, I would almost certainly prefer Halloween. As it stands with these 2 games, I like almost everything about UM better than HWN. On so many levels, I feel the execution is better on UM.
I know everyone here is going to disagree with me, but HWN the movie is scary and stressful in a way that the game just doesn't convey. I'm not saying the mood in the game is bad, it just doesn't come close to capturing the essence of a scary movie for me. It's more "a game about a scary movie" than a game that is "scary" in it's own right. Horror needs to convey stress and anxiety. I don't feel that come across in the game, and that translates into a significant distinction to me.
UM on the other hand, while it has its share of flaws as well, I find much more enjoyable. I think the modes, even when they are the same rules, are better executed than HWN. Regarding teh mode that's different, Dada is WAY better than Stalker. While I don't like the current console interface, I hear that is changing, and the full screen UM videos are better than the footage or the animations in HWN.
I love both of the iconic Halloween movie themes, so HWN has that going for it. And the Fear the Reaper multiball is better than the UM counterpart.
I'm holding both games until the code is mature / complete, but I'm about 90% confident if I keep one of them, it will be UM, and that's even with a Godzilla Prem in the house as well.
YMMV

Interesting point about HWN and the "scary pin" idea. What games do you feel accurately set this sense of scariness?

#5026 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Interesting point about HWN and the "scary pin" idea. What games do you feel accurately set this sense of scariness?

I wish i was 11 again and could get scared playing a pinball machine.
Ahhh...stronger weed; got it

#5027 2 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

i'd bet it isn't coming off... something appears to be oxidizing. I wonder if car polish would help restore the lustre?

It’s not oxidation. The gold came off. See the pics. Before right after I unboxed it first pic, and then an area where the gold has come off were I rest my thump when I play.

I noticed this spot the next day after from it being delivered. Only have around 80 plays on it. I know it’s a small spot but I fear it’s going to get worse. Will add some clear nail polish that my daughter has.

6AABE124-32E9-47EF-A233-7275D1CFF442 (resized).png6AABE124-32E9-47EF-A233-7275D1CFF442 (resized).pngE46EF85E-9FE3-45F8-B4FD-17D85EA542E1 (resized).jpegE46EF85E-9FE3-45F8-B4FD-17D85EA542E1 (resized).jpeg
#5028 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

None have done it better than BSD

#5029 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Mine got here today! I will be gushing about it later, but first, a few setup questions.
A. What is the right angle for setting up this table?

I have mine set at 7.5 degrees.

B. Do Spooky Machines come with a coinbox? Mine didn't.

Yes it does.

C. My box with accessories came with a ton of spare switches and parts. Other than tilt bob, balls and legs, that's all the machine needs - right?

Yeah you are good to go.

#5030 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I wish i was 11 again and could get scared playing a pinball machine.
Ahhh...stronger weed; got it

LOL

#5031 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

While I like horror movies, I don't actually get scared by them. However, when I play a horror video game, I piss myself. They draw you into the role of the vulnerable character. You feel fragile and on edge all the time.

If I use video games as a loose analogy, I'm not sure I would say anyone has done horror all that well in pinball. Even a watered down version. That said, I think TWD (Cleland more than stock) and BSD have a more horror movie vibe to them than HWN, but even those don't really put you in the role of the character. It's been so long since I played Freddy that I don't remember the objectives, but I were to guess, the old Gottlieb/Premier system probably doesn't exactly draw you into the world.

I was hoping for something more along the lines of how JP2 handles you as the central character, but in horror form. To me, you should have 100% been Laurie (or another babysitter). Modes should be about escaping and collecting weapons to defend yourself. Hurry-ups, specific combo requirements to "hide" and also collect things to fend off Michael (coat hanger - LOL).

If this was F13, then I would say you should 100% be Jason, killing people as the main goal. The fact that HWN switches perspectives being Laurie/victim and Michael is a missed opportunity in my opinion, and doesn't allow you to assume any character.

Juxtapose this with UM, you are always "helping" Ultraman. Your role against the Kaiju is consistent. That's just one example of why I feel UM was executed better.

Anyway, enough of this. I'm not bashing HWN, so I don't want to rant about how I think it should be different. Lots of people in this group like/love it and that's great. I just understand why there are even more people that don't.

#5032 2 years ago

Oh, I did tell Gerry that they should do a horror themed game. With their playfield screen, they could literally bake jump-scares into the gameplay at various points, which could be cool. Since they're all engineers over there, and have made some really cool and intricate mechs, I thought SAW would be a great theme for them. Make a bunch of "mousetrap-like" mechs as traps that you have to escape from. A heavy hurry-up slant with timers like in the movies, etc. I'd buy it.

Anyway, I digress...

#5033 2 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I don't think its oxidation. Having been watching mine closely as it progressed, what seems to happen first is the clear coat comes off. Not sure if its the oils from my skin or some other reason, but the clear coat breaks down to the point that it scrapes off with your finger nail. This exposes the gold layer underneath, which then appears to undergo some kind of chemical reaction as it slowly grows darker and darker until its almost black.

I've tried Dawn dish soap, Simple Green, and other cleaners and they do nothing to fix it other than making the area more shiny. I have not yet tried using any sort of automotive paint cutting / polishing compound for fear of damaging the powder coating even worse.

Powder_Coating (resized).jpgPowder_Coating (resized).jpg
#5035 2 years ago

Actually, I do understand what you are saying and I do agree with you. I can't judge the latest code for I only played HWN on very early code but it felt lacking of tension that I would have expected from it. The game is wonderful in my opinion. but I do hope the latest code incorporated more "feel" in play in a way that I felt playing the Alien table. Obviously a pinball game will never be scary, but it can suck you in and lighting, sound and use of assets can really set a "tense" tone.

#5036 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Horde mode in TWD with the music and lights pulsing as the zombies are trying to eat you and end the mode is the peak of pinball anxiety for me so far. If anyone has not seen it go check out the mode on youtube from a premium/LE, its wonderfully done.

#5037 2 years ago

#7 at Jackbar is fully black on the ends of the lockdown bar and half of the face of the pumpkin around the flipper buttons. This most definitely needs to be addressed. I don’t want to put this game at my location because of this. You think the next buyer down the line would want to buy a game that looks like it’s been to hell and back?

Quoted from John_C:

I don't think its oxidation. Having been watching mine closely as it progressed, what seems to happen first is the clear coat comes off. Not sure if its the oils from my skin or some other reason, but the clear coat breaks down to the point that it scrapes off with your finger nail. This exposes the gold layer underneath, which then appears to undergo some kind of chemical reaction as it slowly grows darker and darker until its almost black.
I've tried Dawn dish soap, Simple Green, and other cleaners and they do nothing to fix it other than making the area more shiny. I have not yet tried using any sort of automotive paint cutting / polishing compound for fear of damaging the powder coating even worse.[quoted image]

#5038 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Oh, I did tell Gerry that they should do a horror themed game. With their playfield screen, they could literally bake jump-scares into the gameplay at various points, which could be cool. Since they're all engineers over there, and have made some really cool and intricate mechs, I thought SAW would be a great theme for them. Make a bunch of "mousetrap-like" mechs as traps that you have to escape from. A heavy hurry-up slant with timers like in the movies, etc. I'd buy it.
Anyway, I digress...

I’ve also recommended this to him (a horror theme) LOL - maybe they will want to do a left turn after Al! Of course, I’m thinking The Thing would be the ultimate - let’s call it “survival” game…

#5039 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

#7 at Jackbar is fully black on the lockdown bar and half of the pumpkin rails. This most definitely needs to be addressed. I don’t want to put this game at my location because of this. You think the next buyer down the line would want to buy a game that looks like it’s been to hell and back?

I would inquire about buying a replacement set.

Then I would be having that one Clearcoated and I would put it away in the event of re-sale.

#5040 2 years ago

I just received my invoice for Halloween, I feel the cabinet art is amazing! For those who went with the butter, option is it worth it?

I have until tomorrow to decide which option I'll go with, I don't want to waste 1k if it isn't worth it (keep in mind, this will be the game displayed at the end of my “pinball roll and the full side art will be visible).

Let me know your thoughts!!

#5041 2 years ago

That's quite disappointing to see regarding the powdercoat, and I think they'll need to investigate and do something about it (I'm 100% sure they will). Yes its a pinball and wear and tear is expected, but these machines are still new it should definitely hold up for longer.

Plus it's a very collectable machine and most of us will want it pristine for as long as humanly possible, and as others have mentioned, you certainly wouldn't want this on location if its going to fade/wear so quickly with use.

I still don't have mine yet, but I guess unless something is changed before my build, I'll certainly be putting some sort of extra clear/protection around the lockdown bar + rails.

#5042 2 years ago

That is certainly one solution however, why would I want to pay extra for TWO sets of items that do not hold up to regular play? I’ve looked past a lot of smaller issues and I’m patient with the code but…this is unacceptable to me.

Quoted from guitarded:

I would inquire about buying a replacement set.
Then I would be having that one Clearcoated and I would put it away in the event of re-sale.

#5043 2 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

I just received my invoice for Halloween, I feel the cabinet art is amazing! For those who went with the butter, option is it worth it?
I have until tomorrow to decide which option I'll go with, I don't want to waste 1k if it isn't worth it (keep in mind, this will be the game displayed at the end of my “pinball roll and the full side art will be visible).

I have the butter option; it is amazing! I also have Alice Cooper with decals and those are good too. But with the recent decal issues on HWN I would def get butter if you can swing it. Just my .02.

#5044 2 years ago

Yeah I went Butter for the same reason. Really didn’t want it but didn’t want jacked up decals on a 10k toy. Haven’t gotten mine yet but to be honest with this powder coat issue as well as others I’m not really that excited. QC is everything when it comes to business in my opinion. I keep hearing about “new titles” but there are some real issues to be worked out on this one first IMHO

Quoted from jk2171:

I have the butter option; it is amazing! I also have Alice Cooper with decals and those are good too. But with the recent decal issues on HWN I would def get butter if you can swing it. Just my .02.

#5045 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

That is certainly one solution however, why would I want to pay extra for TWO sets of items that do not hold up to regular play? I’ve looked past a lot of smaller issues and I’m patient with the code but…this is unacceptable to me.

Be nice if it wasn't happening or if they found a solution.

I wouldn't think twice about buying a replacement set, myself. Especially if I planned on routing it.

But, I also have a stack of replcement PFs for my machines. I am weird like that.

#5046 2 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

In general, I don't believe in Butter, so take my response with a grain. My reasoning is that with Spooky cabinets, you're comparing awesome with amazing, for a $1K difference. If the decal version kinda sucked, that would be one thing. Or, if Butter had different/better art, then I might see it. But the stock decals already look so nice, Butter seems incredibly frivolous (and I'm someone who powder coats and does other purely cosmetic things to games).

On top of that, I'd really think twice about investing more than you have to on HWN or UM. If it's a keeper for you, then do what you want. If you think you'll be to reselling at some point, I wouldn't touch Butter. In general, you don't really get your money back on Butter, and with the state of these 2 Spooky releases, who knows where the future game value will land. I'm personally assuming the value will rise to the point that people who held games aren't taking a loss, but that's speculation against all the current evidence.

So, why take a loss on the upgrade in addition to a potential loss on the game? I'd stay decal and enjoy the game for what it is. The artwork still looks amazing and you won't be overcommitted on speculation regarding the future value.

#5047 2 years ago
Quoted from SLRage:

Yeah I went Butter for the same reason. Really didn’t want it but didn’t want jacked up decals on a 10k toy. Haven’t gotten mine yet but to be honest with this powder coat issue as well as others I’m not really that excited. QC is everything when it comes to business in my opinion. I keep hearing about “new titles” but there are some real issues to be worked out on this one first IMHO

I'm still super hyped to get mine, but this is the first issue i've seen that's actually a real issue. It's not easily fixable, kind of ruins the machine's beautiful look and will certainly affect it's value. Definitely needs addressing in manufacture, or some other application to add more protection.

#5048 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

#7 at Jackbar is fully black on the lockdown bar and half of the pumpkin rails. This most definitely needs to be addressed. I don’t want to put this game at my location because of this. You think the next buyer down the line would want to buy a game that looks like it’s been to hell and back?

Man that’s horrible. I am thinking about going with a burnt orange powder coating. Looks like it’s inevitable sadly. Thought this would last a lot longer.

#5049 2 years ago

I don’t feel like I’m not being “nice” For the money I just don’t expect to have to invest more money in backup parts for something that should 100% hold up after thousands of plays. Personally, I’m more likely to let it wear at my location, sell as is and think twice before I order another $10k game from Spooky. That being said, I’m sure they are looking into it and it is absolutely not their fault. BUT if I were them I would be fully up the ass of my powder coat guy. Because Spooky will take the hit in future confidence…not the nameless powder coater. Just trying to be realistic.

Quoted from guitarded:

Be nice if it wasn't happening or if they found a solution.
I wouldn't think twice about buying a replacement set, myself. Especially if I planned on routing it.
But, I also have a stack of replcement PFs for my machines. I am weird like that.

#5050 2 years ago

Has Luke or other addresses this yet?

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I don’t feel like I’m not being “nice” For the money I just don’t expect to have to invest more money in backup parts for something that should 100% hold up after thousands of plays. Personally, I’m more likely to let it wear at my location, sell as is and think twice before I order another $10k game from Spooky. That being said, I’m sure they are looking into it and it is absolutely not their fault. BUT if I were them I would be fully up the ass of my powder coat guy. Because Spooky will take the hit in future confidence…not the nameless powder coater. Just trying to be realistic.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 49.99
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,964 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 340.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/101 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.