Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 126 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by crlush
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

costume_11 (resized).jpg
    45233739_188777692024822_5229083083281530880_n (resized).jpg
    BEE39D43-501D-4E79-9F5C-2332AB911E85.jpeg
    A192A0AE-E25C-4E6B-9648-2D58A7ED3053.jpeg
    9C2B294B-30BB-4A25-B3E1-C7A2A4E206D6.jpeg
    438DDE53-B00B-4EF0-9B67-EE4C27E71EBA.jpeg
    CC1FB1DA-7E11-4B4E-9FB3-6DC819F99CC4.jpeg
    IMG_1728 (resized).jpg
    scv_15393476509139081024711418003459-1_1 (resized).jpg
    20181031_184534 (resized).jpg
    halloween-at-highscore (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 10.14.28 AM (resized).png
    pinball2018_0597 (resized).jpg
    pinball2018_0593 (resized).jpg
    pinball2018_0596 (resized).jpg
    pinball2018_0595 (resized).jpg
    There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 5 years ago
    Quoted from FalconPunch:

My partner went as Jack I went as Sally.
    We had a party. Pinball was involved
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Nightmare Before Xmas is a Halloween must

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Love the effort you put in and the way you all celebrate Halloween in the US, Canada & Aus.
    Would love us here in the U.K to get into the Halloween spirit as much as you guys and gals do.
    Looking out my house this morning there’s maybe 2 houses plus ours that are decorated for Halloween

Sorry to hear that but someones gotta start the party and you could be the one!

#53 5 years ago
    Quoted from Slash:

Here’s mine with my 2 kids. They opted out of a Star Wars themed one this year to match me.[quoted image]

Boba Fett? Boba Fett? Where?

#54 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

Old picture, but still one of my favorite costumes of all time.
    [quoted image]

Yes! I'd love to do a Wrestling costume. Maybe Macho Man

#55 5 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

WAMPA....
    [quoted image]

love Star Wars!

#56 5 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

Wow, you guys go all in. My wife and I glued a bunch of Smarties candies onto our jeans and dressed as nerds, to go as Mr. & Mrs. Smarty Pants.

bunch of nerds but i love it

#57 5 years ago

You can ALWAYS get laid as a plushy, even if it's not Halloween

happy-tiger (resized).jpghappy-tiger (resized).jpg
    #58 5 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

Just another day at the office.
    [quoted image]

Amazing

#59 5 years ago

great costume

#60 5 years ago
    Quoted from SarcasticHorse:

Love the Wet Willy costume. Great idea.

Thanks so much! I thought it would be fun and easy to play pinball in.

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

my plans for this year, keeping it simple.
    Just chillin' , though missing my white russian
    [quoted image]
    Below from a couple years past
    [quoted image]

Dude

#62 5 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

[quoted image]

Thats a great Shirt

#63 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

You can ALWAYS get laid as a plushy, even if it's not Halloween [quoted image]

lol... thats pretty cool you could also make that into a Algar

#64 5 years ago

I don't have many pictures of my costume but I was a swamp monster.

Video below showing my ghillie suit and the laser swamp effect I did this year,

https://bit.ly/2yKQf0P

#65 5 years ago
    Quoted from kvoxx:

lol... thats pretty cool you could also make that into a Algar

All the people at tonight's party are too young to know anything about pinball, but I should do that on the next league night.

#66 5 years ago

Im wearing a Zombie shirt, and hiding the Reeses and Snickers for myself!

#67 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Im wearing a Zombie shirt, and hiding the Reeses and Snickers for myself!

Don't worry, if you get candy you don't want, you can always trade it in for a Reese's (assuming you're willing to travel to New York).

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/10/30/halloween-trade-disappointing-candy-reeses-candy-converter/1829312002/

#68 5 years ago

I was the Beast and my brother was Prince Charming

EE8A0000-876F-4D68-99E4-4228F24C6404 (resized).jpegEE8A0000-876F-4D68-99E4-4228F24C6404 (resized).jpeg
    #69 5 years ago

This guy ended up in my arcade after working all day on the sidewalk

IMG_0757 (resized).JPGIMG_0757 (resized).JPGIMG_0759 (resized).JPGIMG_0759 (resized).JPGIMG_0761 (resized).JPGIMG_0761 (resized).JPG
    #70 5 years ago

Some friends and the misses and me.
    She looked really good as a broken doll.
    Al Miller as Tommy Floyd from Nitro Amusements.
    Not the KFC dude lol.
    Macho man and miss Elizabeth,Mike and Tessa.

27691AC6-B421-4E70-8922-77DD0049A846 (resized).jpeg27691AC6-B421-4E70-8922-77DD0049A846 (resized).jpeg93AFD7A8-ACCC-41E3-B68E-7A8CFCAC270B (resized).jpeg93AFD7A8-ACCC-41E3-B68E-7A8CFCAC270B (resized).jpeg9CCB15EA-287A-4AB9-A49F-3F9B2429FD83 (resized).jpeg9CCB15EA-287A-4AB9-A49F-3F9B2429FD83 (resized).jpeg
    #71 5 years ago

For today's challenge my company did team costumes. We settled on Pee-Wee's Playhouse for a theme. Lamentably, I drew the straw for Miss Yvonne. My feet are KILLING me.

A (resized).jpgA (resized).jpgIMG-8974 (resized).jpgIMG-8974 (resized).jpg
    #72 5 years ago

My Daughter today for her Students.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #73 5 years ago

This thread needs even more Dude.

Dude.jpgDude.jpg

#74 5 years ago
    Quoted from jp1985:

I don't have many pictures of my costume but I was a swamp monster.
    Video below showing my ghillie suit and the laser swamp effect I did this year,
    https://bit.ly/2yKQf0P

Those were some pretty cool visual effects

#75 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

All the people at tonight's party are too young to know anything about pinball, but I should do that on the next league night.

Yes! don't forget to post it

#76 5 years ago

I’m getting ready to drag WoZ out to the driveway so the little rug rats can play for Trick or Treat. I need to move it to the basement anyway so I thought maybe the kids might like a chance to play it on its way through.

#77 5 years ago
    Quoted from wyopin:

I was the Beast and my brother was Prince Charming
    [quoted image]

Awesome but wheres the Disney Princess's ?

#78 5 years ago
    Quoted from phillymadison:

This guy ended up in my arcade after working all day on the sidewalk
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome Arcade

#79 5 years ago
    Quoted from pingod:

Some friends and the misses and me.
    She looked really good as a broken doll.
    Al Miller as Tommy Floyd from Nitro Amusements.
    Not the KFC dude lol.
    Macho man and miss Elizabeth,Mike and Tessa.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow thats a awesome party! Great Costumes all round. ROFL Tommy from Nitro!

#80 5 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

For today's challenge my company did team costumes. We settled on Pee-Wee's Playhouse for a theme. Lamentably, I drew the straw for Miss Yvonne. My feet are KILLING me.[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow lol company goals! What was the word of the day?

#81 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

My Daughter today for her Students.[quoted image]

Too Infinity and Beyond!

#82 5 years ago
    Quoted from Lame33:

This thread needs even more Dude.
    [quoted image]

Always needs more "Dude!"

#83 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I’m getting ready to drag WoZ out to the driveway so the little rug rats can play for Trick or Treat. I need to move it to the basement anyway so I thought maybe the kids might like a chance to play it on its way through.

Wow thats a treat I would go for too!

#84 5 years ago

Not the best pic. But I dressed up as Darth Vader last weekend for my sons 6th bday. I put together a script, extracted sound files from my SW Pinball, and did a recording of me as Wedge with R2D2 battling tie fighters and wishing the kids a happy birthday. Then R2D2’s radar scanned the area and found a life form had landed at the party and it was Darth Vader! R2D2 gave them a mission to defeat Vader and restore peace to the galaxy. I showed up from the outside (pic), and after the shock and awe wore off, I had about 15 five and six year olds beating me down with their inflatable light sabers. It was cheesy as F* but great fun for the little kids; they have such great imaginative minds at that age.

F277453E-5EC0-4EEC-966A-8EA7E8DE8292 (resized).jpegF277453E-5EC0-4EEC-966A-8EA7E8DE8292 (resized).jpeg
    #85 5 years ago

Getting my Pin on while waiting for Trick or Treaters....

1517CD91-5441-4D65-A326-3533E40CFC13 (resized).jpeg1517CD91-5441-4D65-A326-3533E40CFC13 (resized).jpeg
    #86 5 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Not the best pic. But I dressed up as Darth Vader last weekend for my sons 6th bday. I put together a script, extracted sound files from my SW Pinball, and did a recording of me as Wedge with R2D2 battling tie fighters and wishing the kids a happy birthday. Then R2D2’s radar scanned the area and found a life form had landed at the party and it was Darth Vader! R2D2 gave them a mission to defeat Vader and restore peace to the galaxy. I showed up from the outside (pic), and after the shock and awe wore off, I had about 15 five and six year olds beating me down with their inflatable light sabers. It was cheesy as F* but great fun for the little kids; they have such great imaginative minds at that age. [quoted image]

Thats really awesome! good thing those light sabers were inflatable and not the plastic ones! those hurt...

#87 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blacksun:

Getting my Pin on while waiting for Trick or Treaters....
    [quoted image]

Nice!

#88 5 years ago

I'm not going trick or treating or to a party, but will be handing out candy like I always do.

stephen-kings-it-tim-curry-clown_warner-abc (resized).jpgstephen-kings-it-tim-curry-clown_warner-abc (resized).jpg
    #89 5 years ago

Dress as a pinball, and fool people into dropping quarters for you.

#90 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I'm not going trick or treating or to a party, but will be handing out candy like I always do.[quoted image]

someone needs to!

#91 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luzur:

Dress as a pinball, and fool people into dropping quarters for you.

lol or pop out and scare people

#92 5 years ago

Me as Gene

DSC00043 (resized).jpgDSC00043 (resized).jpg
    #93 5 years ago

Here's my buddies dog in costume yesterday for Halloween....

20181031_174733 (resized).jpg20181031_174733 (resized).jpg
    #94 5 years ago

My kids were all done up this year. Thats my 2 month old as pennywise.

2018 kids halloween 2 (resized).jpg2018 kids halloween 2 (resized).jpg
    #95 5 years ago
    Quoted from bgwilly31:

Thats my 2 month old as pennywise.

Genius!!

#96 5 years ago

The last 2 years, I helped host a Halloween party and I was asked to build an electric chair for the insane asylum theme... I made the chair with an Omron program controller, power supplies, 2 pinball shaker motors, and lighting effects... It turned out pretty cool, I made this video of someone getting it...

Steve

#97 5 years ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I was asked to build an electric chair for the insane asylum

Have you ever been electrocuted ?

Too funny.

LTG : )

#98 5 years ago

Not this year but my favorite. He made it himself, including raiding my pinball parts bin.Even took my old Tomtom gps and programed there trick or treating route into it. But on the plus side he was able to upgrade the pins to the newest code.

IMG_2891 (resized).jpgIMG_2891 (resized).jpgIMG_2896 (resized).jpgIMG_2896 (resized).jpg

IMG_2904 (resized).jpgIMG_2904 (resized).jpg
    #99 5 years ago

You are blessed Duke!

#100 5 years ago
    Quoted from Medisinyl:

Been wearing this Freddy outfit the last 6 or so years (yes, occasionally I take it off ). The response I get is just too good Mask goes all the way down over my chest. I've debated shredding some of the sweater to show it. Hand-made glove with real knives.
    These are a couple blurry pics from a party over the weekend (unfortunately no pins as it wasn't at my place ), but I'll have to get some better ones tomorrow night Didn't realize I put the glasses on over the hat as it was a quick decision to do something ridiculous when asked for a pic, haha (they happened to be on the counter nearby).
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Eye holes on my mask were messed up as the place made me take my mask off at ID check and I never got to a mirror to fix them. Didn't realize my hat was crooked in the one photo we ended up getting together (or at least I *thought* that was the only one). So be it. At least this one isn't as blurry.

The group photo was texted to me by the girl (a friend) on the far left that happened to run into us there...My girlfriend and I both have no recollection of taking that photo If anyone cares to know, I'm 33, so a little older than everyone else in the photo Bit more of an authentic Freddy look with that lighting.

Was hoping to get some photos at the Barcade we were at, but it was packed and our friends couldn't get in, so we met them elsewhere (where those photos were taken). However, the Barcade did get my girlfriend to exclaim that Monster Bash is the pin she's liked the most thus far, so perhaps CGC will be getting my money after all (much more understanding girlfriend so far than the one that left me in April (knew for 11 years), that called out the amount of time I was putting into pinball mods...I'll just laugh about that nonsense excuse now, lol)

20181101_003844 (resized).jpg20181101_003844 (resized).jpgLouella (resized).jpgLouella (resized).jpgShreds (resized).jpgShreds (resized).jpg
    There are 126 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-costume-2018/page/2?hl=phil-lee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.