Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by jaytrem
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20201101_141234 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20201101_141251 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20201101_145614 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20201101_150036 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20201101_150059 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20201101_150120 (resized).jpg
    FD813992-BF5E-4451-A6B2-8B21A747818B (resized).jpeg
    23DA1B39-8E63-4574-83DF-6982FA3997E5 (resized).jpeg
    IMG-20201031-WA0001 (resized).jpg
    Resized_20201031_151551 (resized).jpg
    20201031_125114 (resized).jpg
    JPS (resized).jpg
    826AA207-CBE8-457F-8F61-C5DDEA1AEA88 (resized).jpeg
    20201029_193210 (resized).jpg
    20201029_185251.jpg
    tenor (resized).png

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 months ago

We are well known for our Halloween parties and still having one this year. Big Lebowski theme. No one died last year just had a few get pregnant.

#52 11 months ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

We usually average between 80 and 100 kids. I bought a 100 chocolate bars and a bunch of other candy. Going to make little bags up and whatever is leftover will be donated to the foodbank. Wife said she'll put her mask on and hang out on the deck for a few hours.
    I'll be downstairs setting up new pins after getting back from the city

Oh yea.. Cool... What did you pickup for pins?? Anything good....

#53 11 months ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

What about a case of beer , a lawn chair , and a cheap remote controlled monster- truck with a dollar store plastic pumpkin screwed to the top?

Now we're talking. I have a buddy who lives in warmer weather and that's his tradition. Grabs a cooler and lawn chair and sits at his front door drinking beers and handing out candy.

#54 11 months ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

What about a case of beer , a lawn chair , and a cheap remote controlled monster- truck with a dollar store plastic pumpkin screwed to the top?

I like it. If you get a cool parent you can send them a beer along with candy for the kiddos.

#55 11 months ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

I like it. If you get a cool parent you can send them a beer along with candy for the kiddos.

Hahaha!!! Exactly

#56 11 months ago

to ensure up get to keep the most candies for yourself , you can easily size up the crowd coming up your driveway and drop #bags in the pumpkin accordingly. And have fun moving the truck away as they attempt to grab the bag!

#57 11 months ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

And have fun moving the truck away as they attempt to grab the bag!

Also good fun with parents reaching for a beer, especially if they've already had one or two making their way down the block!

#58 11 months ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

What about a case of beer

I'm trick or treating at your house. Beer is way better than candy.

LTG : )

#59 11 months ago

My mother in law just has to sit beside me for a scary prop!

#60 11 months ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I'm trick or treating at your house. Beer is way better than candy.
    LTG : )

Don't do that.my sister in laws likely be here.

#61 11 months ago

Jurassic Park fun...

JPS (resized).jpg
    #62 11 months ago

There's nothing like Playing The Munsters at 12 Midnight on Halloween night and triggering the "Munsters Madness" mode.. It doesn't get any better than this.

#63 11 months ago
    Quoted from Jnyvio:

There's nothing like Playing The Munsters at 12 Midnight on Halloween night and triggering the "Munsters Madness" mode.. It doesn't get any better than this.

Thats really cool. Its just like what Ghostbusters does, but that intro scene with the video is much cooler.

#64 11 months ago
    Quoted from Rager170:

Thats really cool. Its just like what Ghostbusters does, but that intro scene with the video is much cooler.

Oh wow.. I just searched for Ghostbusters "Midnight Madness" on YouTube and this video came up.. Your right, it's just like it... Perhaps the same programmer did both games?

#65 11 months ago
    Quoted from Jnyvio:

Oh wow.. I just searched for Ghostbusters "Midnight Madness" on YouTube and this video came up.. Your right, it's just like it... Perhaps the same programmer did both games?

Most likely. Pretty cool idea! Funny, Ive owned GB for years now and only found out about this mode a few months ago.

#66 11 months ago
    Quoted from Rager170:

Most likely. Pretty cool idea! Funny, Ive owned GB for years now and only found out about this mode a few months ago.

I wonder if Elvira House of Horrors has this "Midnight Madness" mode??

#67 11 months ago
    Quoted from Jnyvio:

Totally dig that. Only played few times but hope to get some more time on it.

#68 11 months ago

Infection in my town is very low. It’s up to each resident to decide. My son will try to do some trick or treating with mask. I fashioned a basket on a long stick to pass out candy. Usually we have a few dozen kids come through so we will see what happens.

#69 11 months ago

I've seen some posts that say we'll just watch a movie on 'Ween. Been doing that every night for the last week. The kids are watching Pet Cemetery (1989) with me for the first time tonight. The girls have opted out.

#70 11 months ago

My birthday today and we are in lockdown here in Wales, UK. Even though my area has the lowest problems, it’s also stormy here so no beach walking with the dog. Plenty of beer and pinball here though

#71 11 months ago

Halloween cosplay and pinball - last year and before

#72 11 months ago
    Quoted from citerne:

Halloween cosplay and pinball - last year and before

That was awesome.. Good to see everyone having a fun time while getting into the spirit of Halloween.

20201031_125114 (resized).jpg
    #73 11 months ago

We're going to be placing out candy and letting our girls go out in the neighborhood. We live in on a dead end street, so we typically only get the neighborhood kiddos. Everyone will be masking up.

#74 11 months ago
    Quoted from Lostcause:

My birthday today and we are in lockdown here in Wales, UK. Even though my area has the lowest problems, it’s also stormy here so no beach walking with the dog. Plenty of beer and pinball here though

Happy b day! --shot of Canadian crown to you sir!

#75 11 months ago

Trick or Treat
    Smell my feet
    Give me something good to eat!

#77 11 months ago

Kids made out like bandits this year. Everybody has stuff set out on tables. Much quicker than door bell ringing.

#78 11 months ago

We had a banner day . 50's and sunny Saturday. Last year we maybe had snow.

I kept count over 190 trick or treaters. We set up card table set up piles of candy used news paper plastic for gloves, sat by driveway entrance. Awesome to see so many kids including our grandkids group. Might be one of the best days in 2020. Costumes were great.

Mid morning all 4 grandkids came over with costumes and lunch 4 year old wanted to play woz, monster bash and star wars.
    Cheers

#79 11 months ago

My Amazing 1-1/2 year old Grandaughter Alex.

Resized_20201031_151551 (resized).jpg
    #80 11 months ago

Yes, we got back 30 minutes ago and the kids have a huge pile of candy. Really good stuff too. People were talking about how they went through way more candy then normal. There was no door knocking. Every house giving candy had a table with camp fires or also eloborate setups with pvc shoots. One house was using a 9 iron hitting plastic eggs filled with candy into kids baskets from her yard. The time saved from going street to door to back to street led to more houses visited per kid. One house was giving out pudding shots, beer, brats, hotdogs, and juice boxes. It should be like this every year! Great weather helped as well.

Halloween 2020 kicked ass.

#81 11 months ago

We had 34 kids stop by this year. The three reservations by us are dealing with outbreaks so probably a indicator as why we had such low numbers

#82 11 months ago

Made this this week... seems appropriate for Halloween!

#83 11 months ago

I had ten kids at once.. I gave them most of the candy... Then a bunch of us headed out to Spooky World in NH.. It didn't disappoint... A Saturday night... A full Moon... Halloween Doesn't get better than this.. The hayride was awesome... They kept hitting the railings of the tractor with aluminum baseball bats and chainless Chainsaws... And the walk through haunted houses had plenty of jump scares.. It was a great time.

#84 11 months ago

Mission accomplished. Not a single kid came near our dark house.

#85 11 months ago

Treat!!

IMG-20201031-WA0001 (resized).jpg
    #86 11 months ago

We handed out candy, just not good though. It's a Saturday, weather was good.. Wanted to set up Creech, Scared Stiff and Alice Cooper for the trick n treaters, but the current situation isn't with it. It stinks! Hope for next year then. The few kids we had were in good costumes though, it means a lot to them.

#88 11 months ago

Check out this thread here for more Halloween pinball related stuff.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-halloween-from-first-state-flippers#post-5940542

#89 11 months ago

Under da sea. I’m such a lucky man. She truly loves our thing-å-ma-jigs and whatcha call it pinballs just living with us in our living room.

TIP: Marry a strong and caring person.

(Photo note, Ringo is missing only because he was too low on the wall for toddler hands)

23DA1B39-8E63-4574-83DF-6982FA3997E5 (resized).jpegFD813992-BF5E-4451-A6B2-8B21A747818B (resized).jpeg

#90 11 months ago

IMG_20201101_150120 (resized).jpg

IMG_20201101_150059 (resized).jpg

IMG_20201101_150036 (resized).jpg

IMG_20201101_145614 (resized).jpg

IMG_20201101_141251 (resized).jpg

IMG_20201101_141234 (resized).jpg

#91 11 months ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Mission accomplished. Not a single kid came near our dark house.

You sound like a fun guy!

#92 11 months ago
    Quoted from AckerApple:

(Photo note, Ringo is missing only because he was too low on the wall for toddler hands)

Poor Ringo, still next no respect!

#93 11 months ago

One of the best Halloween in years. Most of the neighborhood out with decorated tables and hand cleaner in driveway just in case. Open garages, masks on, and in generous moods for the kids who kept a safe distance on a nice full moon evening.

#94 11 months ago

Just weighed the candy. 18+ lbs. between the two of them.

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside