(Topic ID: 245623)

Halloween 2 Movie Sequel in the Works...

By hAbO

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic poll

“Which Halloween film is your favorite?”

• Halloween (1978) 41 votes
    56%
  • Halloween II (1981) 3 votes
    4%
  • Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982) 7 votes
    10%
  • Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988) 3 votes
    4%
  • Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers (1989) 1 vote
    1%
  • Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995) 0 votes
  • Halloween H20: 20 Years Later (1998) 1 vote
    1%
  • Halloween: Resurrection 0 votes
  • Halloween (2007) 4 votes
    5%
  • Halloween II (2009) 0 votes
  • Halloween (I) (2018) 7 votes
    10%
  • None of the above! 6 votes
    8%

(Multiple choice - 73 votes by 62 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

65105676_2259105450872279_3677350556453568512_n.jpg
6E4096B4-BB56-47BF-851D-4995300B1E86 (resized).jpeg
Halloween-Mask-Comparisons (resized).jpg
FalseWeeIaerismetalmark-size_restricted.gif
AnyUnrulyIcelandgull-max-1mb.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hAbO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Blumhouse announced its working on a sequel slated to come out 2020 sometime. Jamie Lee Curtis, Judy Greer and Andi Matichak are said to be on board with director/writer Dave Green. Loving horror genre and Halloween movies, I thought they did a pretty good job with the story (with exception to Dr. Sartain). I still have a soft spot though for the original and Halloween 1/2 are my favorite Michael Myers. I'm excited to hear they have original cast and writer/director back.

Besides myself and Colsond3 - anyone else a fan of the franchise? Cast a vote..."don't cost nothin"

http://collider.com/halloween-2-release-date-jamie-lee-curtis/
AnyUnrulyIcelandgull-max-1mb.gifAnyUnrulyIcelandgull-max-1mb.gif

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Spooky make Halloween a pinball machine!

They are the only ones with the balls to do so.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I love the Halloween series. The first is my favorite of course, but I most of them fun to watch and good popcorn flicks.
The only one I really don't like is Halloween Resurrection. The Curse of Michael Myers is pretty bad as well.

I cant get myself to watch either of these movies for some reason. I think I was bummed out that Donald Pleasance passed away and I was starting to have an issue with how the masks they used were horrible.

Quoted from T7:

FYI - The 4K Ultra Edition of the original Halloween is awesome.

I saw the 4K version but I haven't upgraded my TV yet. Are there any cool extras?

Halloween-Mask-Comparisons (resized).jpgHalloween-Mask-Comparisons (resized).jpg
#17 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

OG Halloweens 1-3.
1 of course is an all timer and gets watched at our house every year during the big day
2 I actually like although it gets a ton of abuse. How can you hate on Lance Guest?

There's a circular pattern with all the actors/stuntmen for these movies also.

Nick Castle that played the "Shape" aka Michael Myers in the original went on to be a director and did The Last Star Fighter with Lance Guest. Dick Warlock appeared as one of the goons in Part 3. I think he did the falling off the balcony stunt for Part one.

Part 2 is still my favorite Myers. Dick Warlock was criticized by Debra Hill for "never getting it right" but he nailed it IMO with a more subdued, mechanical and deliberate portrayal. I say this biting my tongue because I know its just a horror movie and the guy had no dialog. The mask was oddly distorted and dirty from being used in the first movie which made it creepy.

FalseWeeIaerismetalmark-size_restricted.gifFalseWeeIaerismetalmark-size_restricted.gif

I'm also a big fan of "Horrors Hallowed Grounds" on the newer BluRays by Sean Clark. He takes you all around the shooting locations of each movie showing before and what the scene looks like today. Mainly done gorilla style with interviews. I think he's done them for...

1. Halloween (1978)
2. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
3. A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
4. Halloween II (1981)
5. Halloween III: Season of the Witch
6. The Howling
7. The Fog (1980)
8. The Prince of Darkness
9. Halloween 35 years of Terror Bus Tour.
10. Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers.
11. Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers.
12. Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers.
13. Carrie
14. Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
15. Village of the Damned
16. Creepshow
17. Return of the Living Dead

He collects movie memorabilia and has a bunch of Pins/Vids although he's not on here. Cool guy to talk to and meet. He has his own business managing many actors from theses cult classics. Basically, you want Adrienne Barbeau, Tom Atkins, or Lance Guest you contact him and he arranges it with pricing.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

EDIT: Fuck...now I gotta watch it tonight

Im gonna order the Scream Factory release since I don't own it yet. Getting old. I saw all these in the theater as a kid.

#21 4 years ago

Thought it was funny

65105676_2259105450872279_3677350556453568512_n.jpg65105676_2259105450872279_3677350556453568512_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hAbO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-2-sequel-in-the-works?tu=hAbO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.