6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by gregh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

OK Halifax pinheads ..... in August I will be making the trip across the pond for a month long trip thru your neck of the woods.

Hoping to have a night (or 2) in Halifax So where should I hit for my pinball fix ??

Any other recommendations for bars/restaurants appreciated too We like craft beers and bands

TIA .....I can't wait. First trip to East coast Canada !

#2 6 years ago

Nobody plays pinball in Halifax ?

#3 6 years ago

Oh we play all right haha. I sent you a pm. There isn't much of an arcade to speak of, but we have a bunch of places we usually hang at, my place included. We will definately get something going for you.

Cheers!

#4 6 years ago

Oh, and in my humble opinion, we have one of the best craft brewers in Canada here. Propeller brewing!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halifax-ns-where-to-play and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.