So we are offering a group buy for Pinsiders. We have the Hakko FX888D-23BY solder station at a great price. You will find that we are the lowest around for soldering stations and accessories. You can also PM me for any additional questions. Below are the details of the Soldering Station.
Free UPS ground shipping the US. Ships same day as purchased.
The Hakko FX-888D is an updated digital version of the popular FX-888 and includes several new features. User selectable preset temperatures and digital calibration simplify user setup and operation, and the new password protection and low temperature alarm provides process control and helps protect against cold solder joints.
- Adjustable temperature control
- Temperature range 120° - 899°F (50° - 480°C)
- Digital display shows °F or °C
- Maintains idle temperature within 1.8°F (1°C) when set to 400 - 899°F (200 - 480°C)
- Ceramic heating element and sensor ensures rapid heat-up temperature and fast thermal
- Password protected temperature setting functionality
- Preset mode allows you to store up to five (5) preset temperatures
- Slender, lightweight ergonomic iron handles
- Compact design takes up less bench space
- Wide selection of tips available for soldering SMD and through-hole applications
- Use with Hakko T18 series tips
- ESD Safe
Model Name FX-888
Part Number FX888D-23BY
Power Consumption 70W / 120VAC
Temperature Range 120° - 899°F (50° - 480°C)
Temperature Stability ±1.0°C (1.8°F)
Temperature Control Closed-loop sensor
Dimensions 100(W) x 120(H) x 120(D) mm
3.9(W) x 4.7(H) x 4.7(D) in.
Shipping Dimensions 242(W) x 178(H) x 242(D) mm
9.5(W) x 7.0(H) x 9.5(D) in.
Weight 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg)
Shipping Weight 4.7 lbs (2.13 kg)
ESD Safe Yes
IPC J-STD-001 Meets or Exceeds requirements
Model Name FX-8801
Part Number FX8801-02
Power Consumption 65W / 26VAC
Tip T18 Series
Standard Tip T18-D16 (shape 1.6D)
Tip-to-Ground Resistance < 2 ohms
Tip-to-Ground Potential < 2mV
Heating Element Ceramic
Handpiece Length (w/o cord) 8.5 in. (217 mm) with T18-D16 tip
Cord Length/Reach 3.9 ft. (1.2m)
Weight (w/o cord) 0.1 lb (46g) with T18-D16 tip
OK...back to the deal, once again, with MAP (minimum advertised price) being what it is we need to do the deal covertly.
Here's the plan to get the deal:
1. Reply to this thread and let us know you want to see what all the fuss is about.
2. One of us here at B&D staff will forward the price and coupon code via PM, needed to get the deal on our website or by phone.
3. PM, or call 800.458.6053 to get the deal (code required) from the PM. If ordering by phone or the website, we'll take 9% off the list price of additional non-sale items.
4. Post back here how happy you were with the price, service, packaging, shipping time, etc. Email me if something is not 100% to your liking or if you have any issues.