8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Cheddar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

OMG. Love this thing. Just received mine and it is a dream. Easy to use. Even for a noob like me. Very much recommend this desoldering tool.

Can't wait to get to work on my Bally Solenoid Board now.

Really a great tool, all be it pricey, but kind of like a sawzall. Man when you need it, you need it!!

G

#2 8 years ago

Hakko makes wonderful tools!

I am preparing to replace both my Hakko 470 bench desoldering stations - they are about 20 years old, and Hakko discontinued a few key parts last year. While it's disappointing, I think they have more than paid for themselves in that time! Kinda hard to find fault from them there.

#3 8 years ago

Just watched a review vid and after doing a couple pop bumper boards with my stupid desolder bulb stick....ugh. Ordering the desolder gun and a solder station

#4 8 years ago

I was shocked to find these at Home Depot and Fry's. While the price was not great on the FR300 the price for the replacement tips online at home depot was decent

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hakko-fr300 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.