Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by bdtom
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

105_TL_808KIT_1.jpg
    There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 years ago

So we are offering a group buy Pinside. We have the Hakko 808KIT desoldering kit at a great price. You will find that we are the lowest around for soldering/desoldering stations and accessories. You can also PM me for any additional questions. Below are the details of the kit.
    Free UPS ground shipping the US. Ships same day as purchased.
    The Hakko 808 is a handy, portable desoldering tool with a built-in vacuum pump. No separate station is required.
    • thin, comfortable grip and low vibration

This unique Hakko design places the pump and motor above, not inside, the grip. Vibration is kept to a minimum, and the grip is thin and easy to hold. Delicate tasks are performed with greater ease; the tool can be used for long periods without operator fatigue.

• simple and inexpensive pump maintenance

The new, miniature, high-performance diaphragm pump is housed in the chamber at the rear of the Hakko 808. Pump maintenance is quick and easy-simply remove the cover. If repairs are ever needed, replacement parts are inexpensive.

• tip-to-ground potential difference no greater than 2mV

• tip-to-ground resistance no greater than 2 ohms

• adjustable temperature control (380°C - 480°C / 715°F - 895°F)

• includes Carrying Case and Hot Sock
    OK...back to the deal, once again, with MAP (minimum advertised price) being what it is we need to do the deal covertly.
    Here's the plan to get the deal:
    1. Reply to this thread and let us know you want to see what all the fuss is about.
    2. One of us here at B&D staff will forward the price and coupon code via PM, needed to get the deal on our website or by phone.
    3. PM , or call 800.458.6053 to get the deal (code required) from the PM. If ordering by phone we'll take 10% off the rest of your order for all solder, components and accessories and ship everything free.
    4. Post back here how happy you were with the price, service, packaging, shipping time, etc. Email me if something is not 100% to your liking or if you have any issues.

B&D

105_TL_808KIT_1.jpg105_TL_808KIT_1.jpg

#2 10 years ago

I bought mine a couple of years ago and I cannot be happier. It makes any job much easier.

#3 10 years ago

I missed out on the first offer like this, so I'm in on this one. Please PM me the details.

Paul

#4 10 years ago

I use mine literally for hours on end daily. Takes some upkeep maintenance but this tool is fantastic.

#6 10 years ago

Pm price please .

#7 10 years ago

I'd like to know please. I have a son in the US.

#8 10 years ago

Please PM me details. I live in Canada, so I'd be happy to pay for shipping, but can it be sent via USPS so I don't get raped by brokerage fees?

#9 10 years ago

If I did not already have one I would definitely be in on this. Great portable device for working on machines.

#10 10 years ago

PM me the price please.

#11 10 years ago

I know I asked a few weeks ago but things came up, please PM me the price. Thanks.

#12 10 years ago

I want to know what all the fuss is about

#13 10 years ago

Please PM me the details too. My friend raves about his.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from Triumvirat73:

Please PM me details. I live in Canada, so I'd be happy to pay for shipping, but can it be sent via USPS so I don't get raped by brokerage fees?

pm sent

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChadH:

PM me the price please.

pm sent

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from shimoda:

I know I asked a few weeks ago but things came up, please PM me the price. Thanks.

pm sent

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from GoldenBear:

I want to know what all the fuss is about

pm sent

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from pkiefert:

Please PM me the details too. My friend raves about his.

pm sent

#19 10 years ago

Pm price for me thanks!

#20 10 years ago

please PM me the price!

#21 10 years ago

I've used a friends 808 and its a great tool! Pm price please.

#22 10 years ago

I'm interested, please send details.

#23 10 years ago

I didn't buy this unit but I bought one in Allentown from a company at the show and man I am glad I did. It is a sweet iron. I noticed it was the same Hakko Manufacturer. I was the lowest commercial grade you could buy. It is blue and yellow and I like it because if you leave the iron on it cuts its self off and when you pick it up. It take like 3 to 4 seconds to be back that the heat range you selected. I wouldn't mind having another one.

#24 10 years ago

I guess I would like to know just how hot the deal is. Hook me up with details, please.

#25 10 years ago

Finally called and ordered one which I have been putting off for years. I called and ordered the upgraded kit with extra tips and holder. Christmas in July!!

BTW the company has excellent customer service so far.

#26 10 years ago

I'm in. PM price please.

Ron...

#27 10 years ago

I'm interested, please PM price.

#28 10 years ago

Oh sure why not.

PM Plz

#29 10 years ago

PM me please. I'm interested.

#30 10 years ago

Interested. Please PM.

Sam

#31 10 years ago

I've been thinking about one for a while, so definitely interested, please PM me.

Thanks,
    Michael

#32 10 years ago

Yep, count me in.

#33 10 years ago

pm price please.

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from TM462:

Pm price for me thanks!

pm sent

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from angus:

please PM me the price!

pm sent

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from shock_me:

I've used a friends 808 and its a great tool! Pm price please.

pm sent

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from NunjoBiznezz:

I'm interested, please send details.

pm sent

#38 10 years ago

Add me to the PM list. I already have a great soldering iron but nothing for de-soldering
    Although I can get away most of the time with my pump & soldering station it might be something cool for the next level in my soldering life.

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

I guess I would like to know just how hot the deal is. Hook me up with details, please.

pm sent

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gizmonic:

I'm in. PM price please.
    Ron...

pm sent

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from MrSlippery:

I'm interested, please PM price.

pm sent

#42 10 years ago
    Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

Oh sure why not.
    PM Plz

pm sent

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from dtown:

PM me please. I'm interested.

pm sent

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinsRfun:

Interested. Please PM.
    Sam

pm sent

#45 10 years ago

I'm interested.

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mhulsebu:

I've been thinking about one for a while, so definitely interested, please PM me.
    Thanks,
    Michael

pm sent

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from Elfman:

Yep, count me in.

pm sent

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

pm price please.

pm sent

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Add me to the PM list. I already have a great soldering iron but nothing for de-soldering
    Although I can get away most of the time with my pump & soldering station it might be something cool for the next level in my soldering life.

pm sent

#50 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I'm interested.

pm sent

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hakko-808kit-pinside-group-buy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.