5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Turtle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E6471574-5F2A-4932-B5BF-5CC8069EE635 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Turtle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from moonwk:

I got a used hakko 472d. The heating element works fine but the air pump doesn’t turn on when I push the 808 hand piece button. I changed all the filters. When I give power to the pump it does suck air. So I’m guessing it’s the hand piece or the board. Can someone send me pictures of the wiring of the hand piece? Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.
    Thank you

The 808 gun only has 4 wires. 2 are for the heating element and 2 are for the switch.

#6 5 years ago

Use a DMM to test out the switch and the wiring.

1 week later
    #10 5 years ago
    Quoted from moonwk:

Yes. Pump is loud when it turns on. When giving direct power it does turn on. Problem is not at the hand piece switch. It looks like a board issue. Still trying to figure out where on the board the issue is at.

Post a picture front and back.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Turtle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hakko-472d?tu=Turtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.