3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by McPin54
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

03_length.jpg
    02_head.jpg
    01_shaft.jpg
    20201125_145544 (resized).jpg
    20201118_192845 (resized).jpg
    20201118_192900 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider McPin54.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I cant belive it but some how I have had two screws come loose and fall out with me having no idea till now.

I've been to all the hardware stores and can not find the little fine threaded machine screws that go in the front of the gun as shown in the pics.

Any help is much appreciated.

20201118_192845 (resized).jpg20201118_192845 (resized).jpg20201118_192900 (resized).jpg20201118_192900 (resized).jpg
    #2 3 years ago

Bump for a few loose screws!

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from DumbAss:

They are M3 (0.5mm) x 10mm. Available @ https://www.boltdepot.com/Product-Details.aspx?product=6832 or any other fastener merchant that sells metric machine screws. They look to be stainless which is why I refer to that product rather than a zinc plated steel screw. It's your tool so it's your choice of material for the screw.

Perfect
    Thank you so much!

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from DumbAss:

They are M3 (0.5mm) x 10mm. Available @ https://www.boltdepot.com/Product-Details.aspx?product=6832 or any other fastener merchant that sells metric machine screws. They look to be stainless which is why I refer to that product rather than a zinc plated steel screw. It's your tool so it's your choice of material for the screw.

Just received today. They are too big, ugh

20201125_145544 (resized).jpg20201125_145544 (resized).jpg
    #7 3 years ago
    Quoted from DumbAss:

I don't know what to say. It's one of the four screws holding the flange into the case. I unscrewed one from my FR-300 unit. The images show where it fit in the measuring unit.
    The specification of the screw on the website matches the measurements.
    Sorry. If that didn't fit I don't know what it is.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

All good. I ordered some 2.5 and 2's. Can never have too many screws in this hobby. Have a good one and thanks again for responding

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider McPin54.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hakko-300-screw?tu=McPin54 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.