(Topic ID: 18593)

Ha ha ha oh Ebay

By Hyperion

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th_Tater.jpg
    #2 11 years ago

hmmm........ cant recall the one that is worth the most might be 4 or more different versons?
    Does seem rather high

then again I was never a hard core Bally Guy

#3 11 years ago

Its the one without stars, this one is of the main 15440 made.

#4 11 years ago

Wow !

#5 11 years ago

This guy is just the tip of the ebay crackhead mountain too lol. I blame Oakland.....

#6 11 years ago

And check out the bargain international shipping! Only $800 USD. I only want the glass shipped, not the USPS truck as well hahaha

Dave.

#7 11 years ago

I would want the machine for that price for sure. With free shipping.

#9 11 years ago

Wonder what he did with the rest of the machine?

#10 11 years ago

Possibly this is his creative way to fund his pinball machine. Then he would just get another backglass for it somewhere at a much lower price.
    In all fairness, seller does also have the best offer option, so seller probably will sell it for less.

Some people on crack end up running around outside naked all disoriented. Be careful w/ crack.

Winball: I'm a bit slow to catch on sometimes, what is the Oakland reference about?

#11 11 years ago

WTF!

th_Tater.jpgth_Tater.jpg

#12 11 years ago

But it is Elton John!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-oh-ebay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.