C51469EB-AAC2-47DD-80CC-4486439EC8DD (resized).jpeg
4AFFC6EC-A8A6-41FE-9B75-855B909BDC16 (resized).jpeg
fa1 (resized).jpg
20210918_164900 (resized).jpg
20210918_164837 (resized).jpg
20210918_170734 (resized).jpg
E6558E2D-7168-42EA-A984-CE1877263561 (resized).jpeg
20210918_110057 (resized).jpg

There are 283 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 2 years ago

Looks the shit to me, super stoked to receive my 69in the hopefully not too distant future.

#152 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Doesn't look like Jaws.

Fathom.

#153 2 years ago
990C51A6-A4FB-4BE4-B473-9E9D440C1104 (resized).jpeg990C51A6-A4FB-4BE4-B473-9E9D440C1104 (resized).jpegD7533667-809C-4A36-9688-1CBDB31386E0 (resized).jpegD7533667-809C-4A36-9688-1CBDB31386E0 (resized).jpegFF61FFF1-215C-463F-81B2-34DC456E9E13 (resized).jpegFF61FFF1-215C-463F-81B2-34DC456E9E13 (resized).jpeg
#154 2 years ago

Haggis Pinball Announces FATHOM REVISTED!

- Overview
- Who’s Who
- Price and Production
- Features
- Rules and Code
- 2.0 Rules
- Interview with Haggis Pinball

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/haggis-pinball-announces-fathom-revisted-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-editions-features-rules-plus-an-interview-with-haggis-pinball/

175722588_282770560131871_1575989027804476973_n (resized).png175722588_282770560131871_1575989027804476973_n (resized).png
#155 2 years ago

That's one nice looking machine

#156 2 years ago

Good on em, great machine. I already have one and it's staying, but would be sorely tempted otherwise.

#157 2 years ago

Damn you HAGGIS , series ordered! Now I just have to sell my body to pay for it. At $2 a time its a long road.

#158 2 years ago

Just some detail pics from the Celts build. So many small touches such as the felt edges, LCD hinges, custom shooter plate, head box lock system and clear back panel insert- makes the wall glow behind the machine!

01E349A8-38EF-4388-886A-FFD1FBF06E93 (resized).jpeg01E349A8-38EF-4388-886A-FFD1FBF06E93 (resized).jpeg3269D5DF-D9AC-4C5B-BF26-40A71534B7FE (resized).jpeg3269D5DF-D9AC-4C5B-BF26-40A71534B7FE (resized).jpeg5BC57BF3-1CDA-42D4-839A-742BBDEBB25F (resized).jpeg5BC57BF3-1CDA-42D4-839A-742BBDEBB25F (resized).jpeg6F441BD3-E8E2-42E8-B9DB-8BD6EA3750A4 (resized).jpeg6F441BD3-E8E2-42E8-B9DB-8BD6EA3750A4 (resized).jpegAD73A8C1-630E-4275-9F27-E8345006F688 (resized).jpegAD73A8C1-630E-4275-9F27-E8345006F688 (resized).jpegBBCF52C1-5424-4F18-A991-848481D6A779 (resized).jpegBBCF52C1-5424-4F18-A991-848481D6A779 (resized).jpegC037BDED-1F65-4976-8BE8-6D613C8BCD02 (resized).jpegC037BDED-1F65-4976-8BE8-6D613C8BCD02 (resized).jpegD523B4F9-A83E-4DA3-AB3D-2A9BB642FC23 (resized).jpegD523B4F9-A83E-4DA3-AB3D-2A9BB642FC23 (resized).jpeg
#159 2 years ago

When are you doing the review of gameplay dendoc ?

#160 2 years ago

Just doing a software update tomorrow. Should be fine to go this weekend.

#161 2 years ago

I love all the speculation and bagging about Haggis going on this thread, especially from some people who I thought would stand up and applaud the Old is New concept and applaud a new venture, especially and Aussie one.
Their marketing and openness has been way better than most manufacturers IMO. see you tube and other social media platforms.
I can honestly say that I have had quite a few emails and personal discussions via phone and email to the CEO, Damian to put my mind at ease and comfortable knowing this business is well thought out, genuine, capable and niche.
Celts should have been in my hands now but Corona really stopped the world, thus holding some parts back. All explained via email as clearly as possible.
The modern revision idea is truly original and been done by home brewers in the past with varying success and admiration.
Thank god they appear to be original licenses re worked instead of crappy music, movies licences etc.
Some of you have NO idea what so ever and just seem to vent bad opinions which is a shame as a lot of people may be turned off by the wrong comments written here.
Be positive for a change (-;
I have locked in #69 as I had been a clan member from the start with ordering CELTS#69
As far as being expensive, It is what it is. No one is happy paying any sort of price with pinball. FULL STOP.
Put your valuable coin in Bitcoin instead if you like. I invest in FUN!
Some of the opinions appear to boast they or other manufacturers can do better. Maybe, but from little things, big things grow!
I dare say that a proviso of games were allocated to USA distributors and suppliers in the arrangement of gaining the intellectual properties. Smart.
The more I read and see , the more stoked I get. Just have to find the monies as time goes along as have ordered the series, which will be what they be when released.
All in all they are first world problems
Go Haggis for the most exciting newer company to arrive in pinball. or is that Homepin? ha ha ha
Aussie Aussie Aussie, oi oi oi !!!!!!!
C'mon CELTS and clan Dolby

#162 2 years ago

They’ve got my support. I’m in. The build quality seems to be very good. I believe in Haggis and what they are trying to accomplish.

#163 2 years ago

I am very excited to receive my Celts whenever it arrives. But should be before July 1st! Looks great, sounds great, and play looks like fun. Plus it is PERSONALIZED! That will be so cool and something that can be passed on to one of my kids. I really struggled over getting in on Fathom and/or the series, but even though they are beautiful, the gameplay just isn't there for me in the long term to justify the cost. I would pick up a FG if they make it. And I look forward to their original/new games in the future. Damian has also communicated with me several times promptly. He may be a little bit over his head right now with all these orders, but Haggis will rise to the occasion. Now, Damian, stop answering emails and build those Celts! Lol!

#164 2 years ago

Welp, I realize all the focus on Fathom, but I went all in on Celts. Need to figure out which powdercoat to use, but haven't seen pics to get an idea of the differences.

#165 2 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Welp, I realize all the focus on Fathom, but I went all in on Celts. Need to figure out which powdercoat to use, but haven't seen pics to get an idea of the differences.

20210429_134825 (resized).jpg20210429_134825 (resized).jpg
#166 2 years ago
Quoted from dung:

There is a video on their facebook page of grurple.. The pic here really cannot show what it really is...

#167 2 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Having seen Grurple in person, the shimmering & change of colour (metallic deep purple to green-ish) depending on the angle of view is something else.
These pics don’t do it justice, it looks amazing in real life.
Wish more people get to play Celts, it’s a darn solid & good fun game.

0CD8BA34-22B7-43FD-A407-12143CEE209C (resized).png0CD8BA34-22B7-43FD-A407-12143CEE209C (resized).pngA5DF9D39-7AC3-4DC9-B738-F6A41CC5D326 (resized).pngA5DF9D39-7AC3-4DC9-B738-F6A41CC5D326 (resized).png
#168 2 years ago

New video from Haggis: Fathom Revisited Features by Haggis Pinball

#169 2 years ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Having seen Grurple in person, the shimmering & change of color (metallic deep purple to green-ish) depending on the angle of view is something else.
These pics don’t do it justice, it looks amazing in real life.
Wish more people get to play Celts, it’s a darn solid & good fun game. [quoted image][quoted image]

I also saw the Gruple at the Chicago show and that's the one I ordered. Had to go with the unique color-changing one. It's a solid fun playing game and Im looking forward to mine. Hopefully, when it gets shipped and people see it more, Haggis will get more orders and more people can enjoy it.

#170 2 years ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

I also saw the Gruple at the Chicago show and that's the one I ordered. Had to go with the unique color-changing one. It's a solid fun playing game and Im looking forward to mine. Hopefully, when it gets shipped and people see it more, Haggis will get more orders and more people can enjoy it.

I'd love to see a review when you get it, with photos. Thanks.

#171 2 years ago

Leaning toward gruple after watching the stream.

#172 2 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

I'd love to see a review when you get it, with photos. Thanks.

I will put pictures out and try to stream some game play.

#173 2 years ago

Posted some gameplay on my twitch today

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1007035887

#174 2 years ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

I saw it and played it in Chicago also and talked with Damien a bit. I thought it was an interesting pin with good potential. If I remember correctly he still had some refinements to do but it's been a long time since the last show I got to ! Maybe we see Celts again at a show on this side of the pond this fall along with Fathom. ??

#175 2 years ago

I joined Clan Haggis before the secret Fathom announcement. I had no idea Fathom was coming, I just liked Damian from his videos and I wanted to support him. And yesterday I discovered this 2 year old thread for the first time. I was aware of Celts but not this thread.

Better late than never but I'm glad I found you guys.

#176 2 years ago

Just ordered a Mermaid. Was holding off as i own a beautiful survivor but got to. Hopefully the demand for the Bally's doesn't crash.

#177 2 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Posted some gameplay on my twitch today
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1007035887

Just started watching, Thanks John. Love watching Pete play, he's still got the GC on my Sorcerer.

#178 2 years ago

I’ll be reaching out to Damian in the next few weeks for a follow up interview, this time concentrating on their move to their new premises, production plans and of course their new and future pinball machines. As you can imagine, they are quite busy right now (which is a good thing).

For those that missed our first interview with Damian, you can check it out here (sorry, this is a written interview and not a podcast )

Interview with Damian: https://ausretrogamer.com/made-in-australia-haggis-pinball/

#180 2 years ago

Fathom will be safe jogging in dawn/dusk conditions!

#181 2 years ago

Oooooooh SHINY - quote from Celts

Some times wank factor is warranted !

#182 2 years ago

Got a Celts update from Damian. They will be spending the next couple of weeks moving into their new facility. Then they will start cranking out Celts games. Their goal is to have current Celts orders finished by July 1. Update will be coming once in new facility. Not too much longer!

#183 2 years ago

I'm hoping soon been excited an waiting for ages for mine got name in game with trim pack gruple an a few extras

he was saying roughly June July for my machine I'm early (20's order number) but that's before the announcement of fathom now the new factory an game I'm expecting machine in the first group of 10's so game 1-10 to be like august roughly an the next 10's so games 11-20 to be October roughly only going off the past with he's quotes an time frame now fathom will push it back an I'm being realistic an it's a new start up company

Build quality looks great for celts looks a very colorful game an fun just hope the fathom doesn't affect the build time of celts with the games running side-by-side

Best of wishes an luck for haggis deffently won't get any of theses remakes I'm young not into the old stuff haha an I'll play the new mermaid edition at punkin place but will deffently look at he's next game "wraith" if that's what he will do or the next what ever it will be love the mini LCD screen an the acrylic playfield goods things with haggis looking forward to my celts

#184 2 years ago
Quoted from DeprivedFallacy:

I'm hoping soon been excited an waiting for ages for mine got name in game with trim pack gruple an a few extras
he was saying roughly June July for my machine I'm early (20's order number) but that's before the announcement of fathom now the new factory an game I'm expecting machine in the first group of 10's so game 1-10 to be like august roughly an the next 10's so games 11-20 to be October roughly only going off the past with he's quotes an time frame now fathom will push it back an I'm being realistic an it's a new start up company
Build quality looks great for celts looks a very colorful game an fun just hope the fathom doesn't affect the build time of celts with the games running side-by-side
Best of wishes an luck for haggis deffently won't get any of theses remakes I'm young not into the old stuff haha an I'll play the new mermaid edition at punkin place but will deffently look at he's next game "wraith" if that's what he will do or the next what ever it will be love the mini LCD screen an the acrylic playfield goods things with haggis looking forward to my celts

Damian has said that he was going to produce all celts before a fathom. Unless things have changed?

#185 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Damian has said that he was going to produce all celts before a fathom. Unless things have changed?

hey mate well going of his statement with fathom they commence manufacturing I believe start of July there was a date mentioned I forgot but I'm very sure they are going side-by-side hence the new bigger factory to run fathom threw an the smaller factory or warehouse for the celts but either way it's going to slow celts up alot sadly ....

#186 2 years ago

This is the same that Damian mentioned to me very recently.. All Celts over the next 2 months. Then followed by Fathom.. Late in the year next game.. Hope all goes well and the schedule holds!

#187 2 years ago

I would guess that Damian will give us an update when the sales window for Fathom closes, hopefully sooner. That sales window by my calculation will close on Monday, May 24th.

Hard to believe the announcement was only two weeks ago. I'm pretty excited and it feels like I've been waiting 3 months already.

#188 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Hard to believe the announcement was only two weeks ago. I'm pretty excited and it feels like I've been waiting 3 months already.

The waiting is going to be hard. Fathom is one of the prettiest pins and to see a brand new one is going to be very exciting !

LTG : )

#189 2 years ago

hey mate well going of his statement with fathom they commence manufacturing I believe start of July there was a date mentioned I forgot but I'm very sure they are going side-by-side hence the new bigger factory to run fathom threw an the smaller factory or warehouse for the celts but either way it's going to slow celts up alot sadly ....

No it won't slow Celts production down. As per Damian, all Celts will be manufactured before Fathoms start in July.

#190 2 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

No it won't slow Celts production down. As per Damian, all Celts will be manufactured before Fathoms start in July.

Micky I hope your right mate but let's say this 10th may to say 10th July right he's got 1 machine out he would be flat out producing 199 machines in 2 months in a small warehouse

but say damian may have a few done say 10-20 machines so 180 machines roughly it won't happen plus they moving into the new warehouse so there goes 1-2 weeks

hope to have celts in June July mate im super keen an hope your right but it will well be into later this year an next year for the last 100 machines carnt see otherwise

#191 2 years ago

Micky I hope your right mate but let's say this 10th may to say 10th July right he's got 1 machine out he would be flat out producing 199 machines in 2 months in a small warehouse
but say damian may have a few done say 10-20 machines so 180 machines roughly it won't happen plus they moving into the new warehouse so there goes 1-2 weeks
hope to have celts in June July mate im super keen an hope your right but it will well be into later this year an next year for the last 100 machines carnt see otherwise

You'd reckon he has a bit of an idea what he's planning Aaron, and he said that he'll have yours and the others done by then.

Although i do know that the deadlines have broken out before.

#192 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

You'd reckon he has a bit of an idea what he's planning Aaron, and he said that he'll have yours and the others done by then.
Although i do know that the deadlines have broken out before.

long as it's done buy Christmas I'm happy lol

#193 2 years ago

long as it's done buy Christmas I'm happy lol

All good mate, just wasn't sure if you were following the Fathom thread where Damian said this a day or two ago....

Quoted from HaggisPinball:

Hi all. Firstly apologies for the silence, I now have time to come up for air (pun intended). People said I was crazy moving into a new factory at the same time as a new pinball release and they were right! I can’t wait to show you what it looks like and will be putting up a quick update vid very soon as well as some deep dives on the technology we are using for the production of Fathom Revisited.
Here’s a couple of quick updates:
Firstly, we will be closing orders for the Mermaid Edition at haggispinball.com on Monday 24th May at midnight AEST. Only Classic Editions will be available to purchase direct after that date.
We are working hard to get a gameplay video for you but as we are in between factories right now we haven’t been able to get it to you as quickly as we had hoped. Stay tuned, we are very close and really keen to show you the new 2.0 code.
The first order of business when we are fully in the new factory is to produce the remainder of Celts machines of which we have had many more orders since the recent announcement. We are still on track to go into production of Fathom Revisited on July 1st with our expanded workforce already underway.
I will be popping into this thread more frequently now so if you have any questions for me or my team fire away.
Also Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs are my Aussie snack of choice.[quoted image]

#194 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

All good mate, just wasn't sure if you were following the Fathom thread where Damian said this a day or two ago....

Yeh ok didn't see that I stand corrected if he's just doing the celts orders up to this date I believe like 35-40 machines that makes sense sorry thought he ment all 200 it well could be by June July then if all goes well

1 week later
#195 2 years ago

Have sent through the interview questions to Damian. I don't expect him to commit (to answering them) just as yet, as these last few days (of Fathom Revisited order banks closing) will be full on for him/his team. Oh yeah, I also asked if I/we could tour the new facility

#197 2 years ago

@

#199 2 years ago

27 year old Quarter Pounder! These Haggis peeps are full of surprises!

#200 2 years ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

27 year old Quarter Pounder! These Haggis peeps are full of surprises!

If the playfield is 1/2 as hard as that bun, they should be in good shape!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Midlothian, TX
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Maine Home Recreation
Other
$ 37.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 283 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haggis-pinball-new-australian-pinball-company/page/4?hl=charlemagne1987 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.