Surfing-Impaired-Sticker-1991 (1) (resized).jpg
Nice-High-Five.gif
Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 12.49.51 pm (resized).png
Capture (resized).PNG
0430D5D3-4B7C-43D7-9B15-D7199864540F (resized).jpeg
celts3 (resized).jpg
9783F2C1-625B-405A-8D6C-D88899064FC8 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1044 (1) (resized).jpeg
There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:I noticed something rewatching the gameplay vid of Fathom RV this morning that may or may not be significant.
[quoted image]
Haggis. Pinball Division.
Seems to say that there may be more in Damian's head than pinball. Wonder what else they might manufacture?

Probably slot machines and gyms

#52 1 year ago

First the naysayers whinged about the lack of updates and now they are whingeing about how much someone paid for an on sold pre order spot??????????Even calling it a marketing ploy? Haggis cannot win.

#53 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

I noticed something rewatching the gameplay vid of Fathom RV this morning that may or may not be significant.
[quoted image]
Haggis. Pinball Division.
Seems to say that there may be more in Damian's head than pinball. Wonder what else they might manufacture?

good try but thats just a logo hack of the original apron when it was bally pinball division

Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 12.49.51 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-05-01 at 12.49.51 pm (resized).png

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from gold1:

First the naysayers whinged about the lack of updates and now they are whingeing about how much someone paid for an on sold pre order spot??????????Even calling it a marketing ploy? Haggis cannot win.

Yeah that other thread was brutal.

#55 1 year ago

Only just found this thread. Mermaid paid in full here. When I got my invoice for full payment it said manufacturing time from full payment to boxing my game was 8 weeks. Paid near 5 weeks ago. Shouldn’t be too much longer now.

#56 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

Yeah that other thread was brutal.

So glad you found the thread,can you now declare you interest please?

#57 1 year ago
Quoted from gold1:

So glad you found the thread,can you now declare you interest please?

Sure. Series ticket holder. Number 19.
Plus possibly one more.

#58 1 year ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Only just found this thread. Mermaid paid in full here. When I got my invoice for full payment it said manufacturing time from full payment to boxing my game was 8 weeks. Paid near 5 weeks ago. Shouldn’t be too much longer now.

Me too.
Yep it’s been a little nerve wracking. So great to see that last video! Fingers crossed!

#59 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

Sure. Series ticket holder. Number 19.Give you fifty bucks for your spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus possibly one more.

1 week later
#60 1 year ago

And on it goes at the other thread.Be glad when the owners actually come over and talk playing Haggis pinball.

#61 1 year ago

What other thread? DRAINO !

#62 1 year ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

What other thread? DRAINO !

I get it but you're a valued voice in my opinion and I wish you were there. You might want to peek in to read yesterdays banter beginning at post #4147. Fake news was posted by, you-know-who, and then debunked by your brothers on the ground.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball/page/83#post-6920628

#63 1 year ago
Quoted from gold1:

And on it goes at the other thread.Be glad when the owners actually come over and talk playing Haggis pinball.

Hope it happens soon, because it feels like it's taking a while. I assumed once the first game went out, more would be on the way quickly, given how manufacturing normally works.

I still think it's possible that Dr. John and/or some others all ready have Fathoms and are quietly playtesting them.

But maybe that's too much speculation for this thread!

#64 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Hope it happens soon, because it feels like it's taking a while. I assumed once the first game went out, more would be on the way quickly, given how manufacturing normally works.
I still think it's possible that Dr. John and/or some others all ready have Fathoms and are quietly playtesting them.
But maybe that's too much speculation for this thread!

Dr John hasn't admitted it, but one of the pinball arcades over your side did.

#65 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I get it but you're a valued voice in my opinion and I wish you were there. You might want to peek in to read yesterdays banter beginning at post #4147. Fake news was posted by, you-know-who, and then debunked by your brothers on the ground.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball/page/83#post-6920628

You get post of the month. Cracked me up.

"Tell us the Bill story again."

Nice-High-Five.gifNice-High-Five.gif

#66 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Kind words and thank you Mr68
but nah I'm done with school yard rumours and horse shit.
Life is way too short and precious to get wound up on the inter web especially when you can not address any issues face to face with the clowns.

Surfing-Impaired-Sticker-1991 (1) (resized).jpgSurfing-Impaired-Sticker-1991 (1) (resized).jpg
1 week later
#67 1 year ago

Not sure why more games haven’t gone recently.
If the first one has shipped, then all you’re just replicating the first one know?
Just assumed they’d start shipping a handful a week at this point no?

#68 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

If the first one has shipped, then all you’re just replicating the first one know?

Yep, doesn't make a lot of sense why there hasn't been a steady trickle of games once fhe first one went out. Unless Haggis is having some production or parts issues. But unless Damian gives us an update, we have no way of knowing what is going on. Only speculation.

#69 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

the first one that shipped was the prototype. they did that as a publicity start to shut everybody up for a little while. well that little while is over now! they don't have any other working games.

#70 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

Sure. Series ticket holder. Number 19.
Plus possibly one more.

you're a season ticket holder number 19 I assume you've paid in full? You haven't got confirmation from haggis that your game is in a box ready to ship right? Please be honest with Boof-Ed because he thinks he's about to get an email next week saying that his game is ready to ship! LOL they haven't even started shipping season ticket holders yet. there're certainly not shipping regular orders.

#71 1 year ago

and just how many haggis threads do we need? I see three already. do we really need three haggis threads? let's just keep it together on the main one that has all the views and posts

#73 1 year ago

There's only ONE actual fathom owner and that's alex moss.

I have 3 preorders now. How many do you have ?

#74 1 year ago

All here except you are Haggis owners in this Haggis owners thread. Time you hiked your skirts up and fucked back off to your troll thread.

This thread is for Haggis owners, not speculators.

#75 1 year ago

Keep the faith, believe me all is well at Haggis, just as boutique manufacturing is, attention to detail can and will holt process.
Sometimes businesses just cant be bothered with social media and ol M8 above is the reason why, negativity and bullshit speculation.

#76 1 year ago

So it seems I am allowed back on my thread.Just would like to say to the moderators that felled me rather than an obvious troll speculator that many find repugnant perhaps you should look at the back story first.

Now out of curiosity has the prototype at Planetary Pinball been well received?

2 weeks later
#77 1 year ago

It seems some on the other site just cannot help themselves and still have a whinge about Haggis.The machines are going out and are being well received.

#78 1 year ago

How many series ticket holders are there left I wonder?
I’m one.
Anybody else?
Anybody know how many there were?

#79 1 year ago

Yes.

#80 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

How many series ticket holders are there left I wonder?
I’m one.
Anybody else?
Anybody know how many there were?

I heard around 20 series ticket holders. You should be hearing something very soon.

#81 1 year ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

I heard around 20 series ticket holders. You should be hearing something very soon.

yeah that’s what I was thinking too but who knows. Not too worried about it, just excited to receive one of these beauties.

8 months later
#82 1 year ago

invoice Number 177
fathom mermaid number 116
deposit Date 4/27/21
final payment request 9/1/22
final payment 9/14/23 - AMEX per my request
completion date 2/16/23
shipping payment 2/21/23 - request to delay due to vacation
shipping date 2/24/23
shipping fees 1900$ USA AUS
arrival - 3/8/23

92309AFC-74E3-4E30-A236-3B2D5D42B1D7 (resized).jpeg92309AFC-74E3-4E30-A236-3B2D5D42B1D7 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#83 1 year ago

Haggis 1 and 2

E298DF1F-D66F-4DDD-AFA8-96215098514D (resized).jpegE298DF1F-D66F-4DDD-AFA8-96215098514D (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#84 1 year ago

Fathom Mermaid was delivered today. Will probably be a while till I swap out another machine and make room for it.

IMG_6123 (resized).jpgIMG_6123 (resized).jpg
#85 1 year ago

Great stuff mate.

9 months later
#86 88 days ago

Given the ongoing crap from some that clearly do not have ownership of a Haggis pinball machine on other threads I can now make comment on an actual machine in my possession since last week-namely the Fathom Mermaid.Has it been worth the wait people?In short very much a yes.The build and attention to detail far outweighs any negative comments thrown around about the Haggis company.Sure it has taken time but like a good wine it needs to age and hopefully Haggis will age well and turn out many more machines of this quality.

3 weeks later
#87 63 days ago

An update on the Fathom Mermaid which I have been playing and enjoying very much.Other owners of this machine in their possession are invited to give their view on this machine.

1 week later
#88 53 days ago

How is the machine holding up at the festival Skooly?

#89 46 days ago

west Coast Pinball Festival 2024

09FF6AEB-B663-4FF1-B3D2-219475E5C1A6_1_201_a (resized).jpeg09FF6AEB-B663-4FF1-B3D2-219475E5C1A6_1_201_a (resized).jpeg
#90 46 days ago
Quoted from gold1:

How is the machine holding up at the festival Skooly?

I will hear tomorrow as im unable to make it!
but I've heard no news just a nice pic so far.

CC0F00FB-A797-43FE-BC12-D0192AFA668C (resized).jpegCC0F00FB-A797-43FE-BC12-D0192AFA668C (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#91 33 days ago

I will hear tomorrow as im unable to make it!
but I've heard no news just a nice pic so far.
[quoted image]

Did you get any news?

#92 33 days ago

Yes, it had 433 games over the festival and some festival helpers have been playing it at their house since.
It was also a tournament machine which I like as I set mine to play fast and kick arse .

#93 33 days ago

Yes, it had 433 games over the festival and some festival helpers have been playing it at their house since.
It was also a tournament machine which I like as I set mine to play fast and kick arse .

So no freezing?

#94 32 days ago
Quoted from gold1:

So no freezing?

Apparently no, but I found a machine gunning sling before hand and adjusted. It might have been the cause? Informed FAST

#95 32 days ago

Apparently no, but I found a machine gunning sling before hand and adjusted. It might have been the cause? Informed FAST

Curious how did you adjust?What steps in other words?

#96 32 days ago
Quoted from gold1:

Curious how did you adjust?What steps in other words?

simple things like increase angle of play field, adjust coil strengths and making sure ball rolls as smooth as poss8ble between obstacles ie from in-lane plastics to flipper etc. simple stuff

#97 31 days ago

Interested to know if your game was like mine. I’d play one game and two or three were put on the game count. Never one or the true game count.

#98 31 days ago

Dunno , the festival games definitely get played.
GI i'm yet to check , but that has about 500+ over 3 days usually

#99 31 days ago

That's all in line with games at Pinfest too. 300-500 plays.

There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haggis-owners-club/page/2?hl=crumbalimb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.