• medusa revisited 5 votes
    9%
  • other 5 votes
    9%

(57 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4931 (resized).jpeg
Playfield_-_Geometry_testing_2021-Jan-16_04-29-28AM-000_CustomizedView30362110944_png (resized).png
#1 1 year ago

Haggis is expected to announce a new title soon. Who's in and who's out and what do you think Damien and Martin have planned?

IMG_4931 (resized).jpegIMG_4931 (resized).jpeg
#2 1 year ago

I am in for sure on Medusa or Flash Gordon. Likely in on Centaur or EBD also given the favorable response Fathom has gotten from people who have seen/played it. What's the best guess on announcement date?

#3 1 year ago

per Knapps arcade:
"Frequent readers of this website will recall that during the Texas Pinball Festival Marty from Haggis told Jason Young, the on the scent Knapp Arcade reporter, that Haggis is on track to finish the remainder of its run of Fathom Revisited by the end of 2023 and that the Company is aiming to announce its third pinball machine title at the upcoming Brisbane [Australia] Pinball and Arcade Show, which is scheduled to take place from July 14th through the 23rd. The new quote jibes fairly well with this earlier news. So look for a mid-2023 announcement of the next Haggis pinball title followed by production mainly in 2024."

#4 1 year ago

I'm interested in a Centaur but will Haggis machines delivered to the U.S. be wired for American outlets? Or will I need to convert it somehow from Australian voltage?

#5 1 year ago

Centaur is most likely by far IMO. I think they have a solid business plan of building out the rest of the Bally Class of 81.

#6 1 year ago

My wife and I played Haggis Fathom @ TPF for three days. Amazing Game !!! Of all 450 games located at event this is the one we continually went back to play. Damien and Martin were awesome to hang out with. Unfortunately, they did not have loose lips. We inquired numerous times to find out what their next game will be. If you have a chance to play this Revisited Fathom please do. My vote is for Centaur.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from rennervision:

I'm interested in a Centaur but will Haggis machines delivered to the U.S. be wired for American outlets? Or will I need to convert it somehow from Australian voltage?

They are 110v when shipped to USA.

1 week later
#8 12 months ago

EBD with multiball would be awesome and can be accommodated using the kick out hole.

Centaur isn’t as obvious as peeps may think as it’s waf is super low. They would sell 250 anyway but I would pass.

Medusa could benefit for new code enhancement but the beautiful playfield is sort of so so game wise

#9 11 months ago
Quoted from etien:

EBD with multiball would be awesome and can be accommodated using the kick out hole.

I heard from someone who knows these things that EBD is going to be one of the games that they will remake. He says that it will be either #3 or #4. Don't know if it will have multiball or not.

I'm not sure if EBD will be made as #3, but I'm sure it will be remade within a couple years. All the ones I've seen for sale are very expensive, even when they are only partially "restored".

Robert

#10 11 months ago

If you wanna try out EBD with multiball just play Bad Girls or Sharkey's Shootout

Centaur should look pretty sick with RGB lighting on all that black and white art.

I hope they pay for a good reverb sound fx card instead of trying to sample the sounds with reverb.

1 week later
#11 11 months ago

I dont think war of the worlds will ever see the light of day. Here is a shot of what it could have been though.

Lost of ramps. Alien cylinder that raises/lowers in the middle like Iron Man. Tripod in the upper left corner that captures the ball, raises up and then fires it at the player.

Playfield_-_Geometry_testing_2021-Jan-16_04-29-28AM-000_CustomizedView30362110944_png (resized).pngPlayfield_-_Geometry_testing_2021-Jan-16_04-29-28AM-000_CustomizedView30362110944_png (resized).png

#12 11 months ago

The Angels

1 month later
#13 9 months ago

https://fb.watch/ltXtvu-bto/?mibextid=2NXEJI

sounds like a pool table then a motorcycle?!
eight ball deluxe or centaur?

#14 9 months ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

Motordome it is then

#15 9 months ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

Almost as if there were sounds from all the upcoming remakes? Pool balls, a motorcycle, a wave, a crowd and soft piano notes. Maybe if the notes were played faster?

#17 9 months ago

It's gotta be EBD, no?

#18 9 months ago
Quoted from roar:

It's gotta be EBD, no?

Well I just picked up the original so I’m out…

#19 9 months ago

and no money required till after all Fathoms Ship

#20 9 months ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Is this a fact, a wish or a dig?

#21 9 months ago

Deposits should really be done away with...

Get the games built and then show us all.

2 months later
#22 7 months ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Hysterical!!! Like that will happen.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Hartville, OH

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haggis-game-number-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.