IMG_4366 (resized).jpeg
D790E874-DB58-40A7-A4DA-93791E432724 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0411 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6697 (resized).jpg
IMG_5832 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5824 (resized).jpeg
giphy (2).gif
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 1,145 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 23.
#551 1 year ago

Any owners gotten very deep into the game?

I reached out to Damien about rulesets or a better explanation of modes and multiballs but there isn't anything written up/sharable.

It'd be nice to know what is waiting for me later in the game. I am not the best player by any means, but this game is hard as hell to accomplish anything on.

What are people getting for high scores?

#552 1 year ago

I love doing impossible things in pinball. Well done

Like that moment where you catch a ball between the flippers, can't happen, but it does.

#553 1 year ago

Wow. Just wow .
My fathom just arrived today.
My wife who usually is not very interested in pinball, was amazed with the colors, sound and especially the projector images.
It arrived in perfect condition and everything included shooting rod seems to be working as it should.

I don’t know how any owner would sell theirs once they saw how well built and beautiful it is.

#554 1 year ago

Anyone experiencing game freezes? Between balls, after game bonus tally, if game left on for a period of time with ball in shooter lane?

I’ve yet to hear anyone mention it and I’ve had those problems (and others) from the beginning. Damien said he was able to reproduce some of the same issues at the factory and its code related. Find it odd no one has mentioned it.

Anytime out there with issues?

#555 1 year ago

What is a fair used price for a Mermaid edition and have there been any reliability issues with these?

#556 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Anyone experiencing game freezes? Between balls, after game bonus tally, if game left on for a period of time with ball in shooter lane?
I’ve yet to hear anyone mention it and I’ve had those problems (and others) from the beginning. Damien said he was able to reproduce some of the same issues at the factory and its code related. Find it odd no one has mentioned it.

Yes. Just had this happen a few days ago

#557 1 year ago

I've had a few freezes - several during the end game sequence. Coding is hard.

#558 1 year ago

Ive gotten a few delays in between balls but never a full freeze. I have had a lot of drop target issues though. Forever having to adjust the coil strength in the settings.

#559 12 months ago

Have not noticed any repeatable game freeze, there has been a couple occasions where we did need to restart the game.

There are in-between ball delays, that I assume will eventually get sorted with new software..

On mention of the drop targets, I used to have issues with getting them to reliably reset, and had initially done power tweaks.

The ultimate fix however, was to inspect the drops, and adjust them mechanically. Once adjusted they have been solid, even on lower/default power settings. There is an arm that can individually lower the drops, and on mine it was set in a way where when the drops reset it was possible this arm could catch and not allow the drop to firmly set in place.

#560 12 months ago

Arrived just before I leave for a New Orleans weekend. Have to tear into it next week!

IMG_7965 (resized).jpegIMG_7965 (resized).jpeg
#561 12 months ago

New video by Damien…

https://fb.watch/kdHVaMgUOa/?mibextid=uc01c0

They are allowing classic buyers access to 2.0 code with an upgrade…. Bag of Bullshit if you ask me. Not fair to the mermaid owners at all.

#562 12 months ago

Why am I not surprised. He’s doing a JJP. Promise you can’t get 2.0 except with Mermaid then go do the opposite.

#563 12 months ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Why am I not surprised. He’s doing a JJP. Promise you can’t get 2.0 except with Mermaid then go do the opposite.

I felt shitty for being mad about it but what’s the point of the mermaid edition and waiting a year and a half for a limited game that’s no longer limited at all? The main reason for going Mermaid was the code, 100% the code, the extra was just cosmetic.

#564 12 months ago

Yep I think it’s a shitty move. Sell it on the promise that the mermaid is the only way to get the 2.0 code and then backflip once you get most of the final payments.
Good luck selling out of any other Limited runs if the other option is available. Even if they aren’t available at the start they will be later.

#565 12 months ago

I encourage you all to post in the comments of the Facebook video and express your frustration. It’s simply not right. A bait and switch and cruel way to reward all the patient buyers who have paid in fullb and waited 6-8 months or are still waiting for a “limited” game. Let Damien know how you feel.

#566 12 months ago

So mermaid owners get....
under cabinet lighting, a number, and reflective decals?
Hard to figure out based on the video.

#567 12 months ago

Dodgy move, no question.

Fellow Aussies will remember this. Cracked me up again….

What makes it particularly dodgy is we gave them the benefit of the doubt on production delays for years, and this is how we are rewarded? Most initial buyers only stuck with it because of the promise of something unique. Now anyone can lob in at the last minute and get the same game.

#568 12 months ago

I don't have an issue as Mermaids are still special and unique.
Im glad demand made then rethink so more people can enjoy their product.
Just think of it as a Stern Premium.

#569 12 months ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Switch and bait though. Really bad form. They sold all the Mermaids originally due to the FOMO created by promising the 2.0 code exclusively to the Mermaids. They kept most buyers in after years of delays due to this promise, then as soon as they look like finishing the run and finally catching up on production, they move the goal posts.

I get why they are doing it - was a stupid move in the first place. Or it was a calculated move in the first place to sell the ME's knowing full well they'd release the 2.0 once the ME's were all delivered.

Either way, I won't trust another word they say. The "give me a break, I'm just a fair dinkum Aussie battler trying to make good" schtick doesn't cut it anymore.

Also funny how there were literally years of radio silence from Damian when people were screaming for updates on production because they were worried about losing their money, and now suddenly he can create another update video update when trying to flog some more games.

#570 12 months ago

That’s all good and well but Stern doesn’t say there isn’t going to be any premiums, you will only get these options on the LE then at the end of an LE run say oh there’s demand here’s some premiums.
I understand why they are actually doing it, for the demand, but it kind of makes me feel that they don’t mind going back on their promises of the code only being on that mermaid edition. That was the biggest point Damian was making whilst selling the mermaids.

#571 12 months ago

I also wonder what the total cost is for these “ upgrades?”
It only states the deposit price!
Radio silence was a shame , but people get nasty when things don’t go their way( some warranted)
Mermaids were and are uniquely special.
If it were my business and demand was alive for a code upgrade, no brainer.
Is it negative because us lucky few have money in it ? Are we scared of not turning a profit or in fact a loss? Pinball is for fun first.
All this hate is definitely first world problems
Go Haggis

#572 12 months ago

Don’t care, got a mermaid and still very happy about it. I buy pinball to have a beautiful game I can play, not for the enjoyment of having something unique. If haggis needs extra cash to make it through its third offer, this is indeed a quick way to generate it and I am all supportive. I am not naive and I realize that somehow the value of the mermaid on the resale market is taken a dent as it is loosing its scarcity but we I am more concerned by spare parts availability in the long run, so whatever makes haggis more resilient the better.

#573 12 months ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

So mermaid owners get....
under cabinet lighting, a number, and reflective decals?
Hard to figure out based on the video.

And all this could be replicated after the fact so basically nothing makes a mermaid edition unique anymore. The 2.0 code made the mermaid edition unique and limited, not so much now. I'm still excited to get my game but I lost quite a bit of trust after this move.

I suppose another way to think about all this is that even with the mermaid, classic and classic+ there will still be so few of these out in the world that they will all still feel unique and special, albeit all basically the exact same now. I'm just excited to play this thing, I've wanted a simpler game in my lineup for awhile.

#574 12 months ago

Radio silence was a shame , but people get nasty when things don’t go their way( some warranted)
Mermaids were and are uniquely special.
If it were my business and demand was alive for a code upgrade, no brainer.
Is it negative because us lucky few have money in it ? Are we scared of not turning a profit or in fact a loss? Pinball is for fun first.
All this hate is definitely first world problems
Go Haggis

It’s not hate at all, it’s the disappointment again of being lied to.
I thought Damien was going to be different but he wasn’t. I got out when the radio silence started and I’m glad I did.
I’m just tired of the lies that people will go to especially when they are hyping their sales.
That’s the issue! Don’t promise stuff to sell your produce then backflip and lie to sell more. Yes I get this a business but geez is it to much to ask for a bit of integrity.

#575 12 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Switch and bait though. Really bad form. They sold all the Mermaids originally due to the FOMO created by promising the 2.0 code exclusively to the Mermaids. They kept most buyers in after years of delays due to this promise, then as soon as they look like finishing the run and finally catching up on production, they move the posts.
I get why they are doing it - was a stupid move in the first place. Or it was a calculated move in the first place to sell the ME's knowing full well they'd release the 2.0 once the ME's were all delivered.
Either way, I won't trust another word they say. The "give me a break, I'm just a fair dinkum Aussie battler trying to make good" schtick doesn't cut it anymore.
Also funny how there were literally years of radio silence from Damian when people were screaming for updates on production because they were worried about losing their money, and now suddenly he can create another update video update when trying to flog some more games.

Totally agree Mark.
I hoped the Aussie company was going to be a bit more fair dinkum too, guess not!

#576 12 months ago

Hard to not find this comical. If you look at their Youtube account, there are ZERO updates (ZERO!) for over a year for those dedicated Mermaid customers that had money sitting out, all with a "don't care, you don't need it" attitude. Now at the end it's a big middle finger to Mermaid owners and an attempt to cash grab at the expense of the exclusivity that those Mermaid owners were promised.

Really bad business move IMO. It would be hard to trust anything Haggis says now IMO. They could have just moved on to the next title, THAT is what everyone wants/is waiting for, and those that "missed out" on the Mermaid would be lined up to make sure they didn't miss out on the next game. Now there will be no rush to buy the "LE" version, and the dedicated customers that bought Mermaids will have to decide if they want to buy the next machine after getting burned.

#577 12 months ago

This is a good way to look at it. Not to mention that it don't think they've sold more than 30 Classics at this point including mine. I doubt they will sell many new ones in two weeks either considering basically only people already in on the game know about this development. At most there will be 25-50 more games with the 2.0 software and they will be missing the extra bling.

The upgrade is roughly $1000 US and I am considering it, but mostly from the standpoint of resale value. Mermaid was sold out when I bought a Classic, but I knew Mermaids would be easily available. I chose the Classic route instead for a few reasons. The main reason was that I simply wanted a new Fathom, because the originals are 40+ years old and stupid expensive. Another huge reason is that I hate chrome and MUCH prefer the brushed stainless on the cab and playfield (I might powder coat them anyway). Finally when I ordered, Haggis had already had the sneak peak at the 2.0 software and it definitely was not for me. I'm only interested in the original game and game rules in a brand new machine and gorgeous build.

So the upgrade gets things that I don't want like the 2.0 software and tiny screens in the apron. On the other hand it does give RGB LEDs, five speakers and the RGB displays. The question is whether those will be available only in the 2.0 software or if the RGB support will be extended to the real Classic software? My guess is the RGB LEDs were there but not active in the original Classic software and that will not change. Same with the 5 speakers; will they be all active in the Classic software mode? Are the RGB LEDs and speakers active in the current Classic software mode on Mermaid? If someone talks to Damien they might ask him all these questions. They ignore all of my emails, so I don't even try. You would think they might have emailed me this offer as a Classic buyer. I don't do F@cebook either, so thanks to those who posted the news here.

So back to the dilemma. Is it worth $1000 to upgrade to Classic+? Not even close when you add it all up. Two $25 screens, four speakers, better amp(?), upgraded digital displays, RGB LEDs (that might have already been there on Classic) and flicking a software switch for 2.0 all for $1000. I am not a flipper and plan to keep the game for at least a couple of years. When I go to sell it, will I get more or less than my $1000 back? Looking back, I probably would have gone with this "Premium" version at the beginning and skipped the bling of the Mermaid. $1000 is not a lot of money in the scheme of things, so I am leaning toward upgrading.

3581387384 (resized).png3581387384 (resized).png
#578 12 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Hard to not find this comical. If you look at their Youtube account, there are ZERO updates (ZERO!) for over a year for those dedicated Mermaid customers that had money sitting out, all with a "don't care, you don't need it" attitude. Now at the end it's a big middle finger to Mermaid owners and an attempt to cash grab at the expense of the exclusivity that those Mermaid owners were promised.
Really bad business move IMO. It would be hard to trust anything Haggis says now IMO. They could have just moved on to the next title, THAT is what everyone wants/is waiting for, and those that "missed out" on the Mermaid would be lined up to make sure they didn't miss out on the next game. Now there will be no rush to buy the "LE" version, and the dedicated customers that bought Mermaids will have to decide if they want to buy the next machine after getting burned.

Absolutely spot on here.

#579 12 months ago

It says total cost of $13000 AUD for the Classic+. The Classic had already recently gone up in price to equal what the Mermaids cost. So he Classic+ is $1500 AUD more than the Mermaids cost. Seriously people should not be upset that these handful of games will be sold...

I notice an interesting note in the Classic+ listing:
"The Fathom Classic PLUS edition will include free domestic shipping within Australia and free shipping via container to Planetary Pinball Supply in the USA. Please note free shipping to the USA depends on our ability to fill an entire 40-foot container, and alternate shipping arrangements may need to be made, which may include additional costs. Shipping to remote/high-cost destinations within Australia may also incur additional charges."

There was no such note in the Classic listing that I originally bought from and I emailed several times to ask if this was available. I got zero response from Haggis. Hopefully this means that my Classic might be able to get in on this shipping option? Mine will be one of the last games built, so they will be closing up the container either way and sending it off soon after my game is ready. This would definitely be a score for me.

#580 12 months ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

That’s all good and well but Stern doesn’t say there isn’t going to be any premiums, you will only get these options on the LE then at the end of an LE run say oh there’s demand here’s some premiums.

I suspect this will be the plan going forward for Haggis on the next four remakes, so last minute or not, make the course correction now to be consistent across all five games. My guess is they realized they would have sold a lot more Fathoms if they had a three tier system or even a two tier system with the 2.0 software available on both. Going forward it makes sense to do it this way from a sales perspective. Sell two levels of trim with the top level limited in number, but intentionally gimping the available software is just bad mojo from the get go.

#581 12 months ago

Dissapointing. Not the end of the world, but not what I expected. Game is still amazing and it’s in my top rotation for play

#582 12 months ago

Too much money to be left on the table, entirely understandable that they would do this. Not sure if it will impact future game sales or not but time will tell obviously. Still plenty to like about the Mermaid imo and if you want 2.0 code today it will cost you $5K more AUD than the Mermaid edition. $13K vs $8K, no?

#583 12 months ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

I understand why they are actually doing it, for the demand, but it kind of makes me feel that they don’t mind going back on their promises of the code only being on that mermaid edition. That was the biggest point Damian was making whilst selling the mermaids.

Stern did exactly this with The Walking Dead. They sold out of LE then announced the premiums.

#584 12 months ago
Quoted from Micky:

Stern did exactly this with The Walking Dead. They sold out of LE then announced the premiums.

Yep. They also said they wouldn't remake Iron Man and then vaulted it twice.

#585 12 months ago

Should have done a powdered 40th anniversary super limited 50 units for $16k or something like Stern Elvira

Anyone want to sell a mermaid in Ohio now that you’re mad?

#586 12 months ago
Quoted from Micky:

They already had made a few games including Metallica, ACDC, Mustang and Star Trek in three tiers. Walking Dead came out after all of these, so this was nothing new or unexpected to have a Premium. And its not like they made extra LEs...

Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Yep. They also said they wouldn't remake Iron Man and then vaulted it twice.

Once again, Iron Man was never an LE. I have no problem with this. In fact I am glad they did this because the Vault Edition is a lot nicer cabinet art and had factory LEDs.

#587 12 months ago
Quoted from John_I:This is a good way to look at it. Not to mention that it don't think they've sold more than 30 Classics at this point including mine. I doubt they will sell many new ones in two weeks either considering basically only people already in on the game know about this development. At most there will be 25-50 more games with the 2.0 software and they will be missing the extra bling.
The upgrade is roughly $1000 US and I am considering it, but mostly from the standpoint of resale value. Mermaid was sold out when I bought a Classic, but I knew Mermaids would be easily available. I chose the Classic route instead for a few reasons. The main reason was that I simply wanted a new Fathom, because the originals are 40+ years old and stupid expensive. Another huge reason is that I hate chrome and MUCH prefer the brushed stainless on the cab and playfield (I might powder coat them anyway). Finally when I ordered, Haggis had already had the sneak peak at the 2.0 software and it definitely was not for me. I'm only interested in the original game and game rules in a brand new machine and gorgeous build.
So the upgrade gets things that I don't want like the 2.0 software and tiny screens in the apron. On the other hand it does give RGB LEDs, five speakers and the RGB displays. The question is whether those will be available only in the 2.0 software or if the RGB support will be extended to the real Classic software? My guess is the RGB LEDs were there but not active in the original Classic software and that will not change. Same with the 5 speakers; will they be all active in the Classic software mode? Are the RGB LEDs and speakers active in the current Classic software mode on Mermaid? If someone talks to Damien they might ask him all these questions. They ignore all of my emails, so I don't even try. You would think they might have emailed me this offer as a Classic buyer. I don't do F@cebook either, so thanks to those who posted the news here.
So back to the dilemma. Is it worth $1000 to upgrade to Classic+? Not even close when you add it all up. Two $25 screens, four speakers, better amp(?), upgraded digital displays, RGB LEDs (that might have already been there on Classic) and flicking a software switch for 2.0 all for $1000. I am not a flipper and plan to keep the game for at least a couple of years. When I go to sell it, will I get more or less than my $1000 back? Looking back, I probably would have gone with this "Premium" version at the beginning and skipped the bling of the Mermaid. $1000 is not a lot of money in the scheme of things, so I am leaning toward upgrading.
[quoted image]

Another bonus is getting your classic plus in the same time frame that was just promised to people waiting for a mermaid they purchased almost two years ago.

#588 12 months ago

I think it's good for pinball, which i love and love to promote and to share, and it's good for the people who missed out.

My Mermaid will still be more beautiful with the chrome trim (that door!), the undercab lighting etc, will still be an LE and will be unchanged from when i ordered it.

Other people who weren't lucky enough to get a mermaid will now be able to get a better pinball machine for themselves too and i am very happy for them.

All this business of just not wanting anyone to have something nice comes across as horrible and selfish to me.

But i can see i am in a minority, just my views.

They are not taking anything off you, people.
They are just offering nice things to other people. Saying you don't want anyone else to have something nice is just mean.
It doesn't cost you anything.

#589 12 months ago

shitty move. You get people to invest in your product by offering them something special and unique, get your money then pull this crap? I have one of the earlier mermaid games and was going to buy the rest of the series. Instead I'll be selling my mermaid and never giving them another dime of my money. Never bought another JJP after WOZ Emerald. I think we should all send a message and not do business with a company that operates like this. Fuck you Damian.

#590 12 months ago

giphy (19).gifgiphy (19).gif

#591 12 months ago

I think it's a shitty move 1000%, I still love my Fathom Mermaid but do not understand why Haggis would suffer the ill will for such a small number of games or money involved.

#592 12 months ago
Quoted from rai:

I think it's a shitty move 1000%, I still love my Fathom Mermaid but do not understand why Haggis would suffer the ill will for such a small number of games or money involved.

Because they love pinball as much as we do and want to share it with more people?

Once again, nobody has lost anything, nothing has been taken from you. It's just that others get to share great pinball. It's a good thing, no question, if you care about other people.

#593 12 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Because they love pinball as much as we do and want to share it with more people?
Once again, nobody has lost anything, nothing has been taken from you. It's just that others get to share great pinball. It's a good thing, no question, if you care about other people.

I wish it was that simple but it’s not. If they want to change their business model on the next four games then so be it. But the scarcity and uniqueness of the Mermaid features are what promoted sales. 2.0 code is the largest reason to get a Mermaid, not all the cosmetic stuff. I had a beautiful original Fathom and the only reason I sold was for the 2.0 code. Only reason I purchased a Mermaid was for the 2.0 code. They were explicit in stating that the Mermaid edition was the only way to obtain the new code. So plenty of us jumped on board and have silently helped to fund the company based upon the uniqueness of these Mermaid games. To offer up the one attribute that sets it apart to brand new buyers is wrong. At least to do so after the fact. It’s wrong.

#594 12 months ago

I wish it was that simple but it’s not. If they want to change their business model on the next four games then so be it. But the scarcity and uniqueness of the Mermaid features are what promoted sales. 2.0 code is the largest reason to get a Mermaid, not all the cosmetic stuff. I had a beautiful original Fathom and the only reason I sold was for the 2.0 code. Only reason I purchased a Mermaid was for the 2.0 code. They were explicit in stating that the Mermaid edition was the only way to obtain the new code. So plenty of us jumped on board and have silently helped to fund the company based upon the uniqueness of these Mermaid games. To offer up the one attribute that sets it apart to brand new buyers is wrong. At least to do so after the fact. It’s wrong.

exactly. We helped fun the company to build the games. In return we were promised a unique experience. If this was in the US there would be a lawsuit and they'd be finished. Manufactured scarcity is the reason they are able to pre-sell so many games and raise capital.

#595 12 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

They already had made a few games including Metallica, ACDC, Mustang and Star Trek in three tiers. Walking Dead came out after all of these, so this was nothing new or unexpected to have a Premium. And its not like they made extra LEs...

You mean like Stern did with Munsters where they announced 500 LEs would be made, then changed the number of LEs to 600.

#596 12 months ago

But you are still getting everything you purchased. Nothing has been taken away from you. It is that simple.

The only thing you are trying to do is to stop anyone else getting it.

I was taught that that was selfish, and indeed wrong. Nothing i have seen in my life has contradicted that view.

I saw it a lot in my decades in the trade union movement, if i can't have it neither should he.
Well, his pay rate is grandfathered, i can't get it for you. do you want it taken off him?

The answer was much too often yes.

Makes me sick that level of selfishness and desire for exclusivity.

#597 12 months ago
Quoted from surfnrg:exactly. We helped fun the company to build the games. In return we were promised a unique experience. If this was in the US there would be a lawsuit and they'd be finished. Manufactured scarcity is the reason they are able to pre-sell so many games and raise capital.

Quoted from Micky:

You mean like Stern did with Munsters where they announced 500 LEs would be made then changed the number of LEs to 600.

Wait, so Stern is finished because of the lawsuit?

#598 12 months ago

I was honestly surprised that the 2.0 code wasn't some kind of option for non-Mermaid games back when it was announced.

The Mermaid will always be the most desirable version - just look at MMRoyal vs an LE with the exact same options. Or a CCLE vs an SE+.

I understand the disappointment as it is a change from what was originally announced, but at the same time those of us that ordered a Mermaid are getting a superior game for $11,500AUD than the Classic Plus for $13,000AUD.

#599 12 months ago
Quoted from surfnrg:

If this was in the US there would be a lawsuit and they'd be finished

Dan Newlin will sort it out! (Was just in Orlando for a week. America bombards you on TV and billboards with the guy you need to sue someone and medication you never knew you needed. Sorry i had to explain the joke to non Americans)

#600 12 months ago

Totally agree with all of this. Maybe it will work out for them, but to me it is short sighted to further compromise the company's reputation—as an underdog outfit that will do things the right way for the love of pinball which was built on the backs and funding of a community willing to give a unproven startup a chance—for a relatively minor cash influx.

The explicitness with which the mermaid was advertised as being the only way to get 2.0 code is what to me separates this move from referenced bait and switch examples from other manufacturers. And even if you don't think there are meaningful differences between those examples, there is a meaningful difference between the manufacturers: Stern and JJP have the volume to risk alienating a couple hundred customers. Haggis does not.

Personally, I'd suggest they pull a mea culpa, tell the community they miscalculated, and refund any upgrade and classic+ deposits. I don't think it's too late to put the genie back in the bottle from a consumer trust standpoint. As others have suggested, if they want to make 2.0 code not exclusive to the premium game editions, then do that for future titles.

However, if the reason they're doing this is because finances are so dire they don't think they can go on without it, then reversing course may not be an option. If that's the case, then the situation is seriously dire. Because a two-week order window for a respected but niche title is unlikely to bring in boatloads of cash.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Worth, TX
8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
There are 1,145 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/haggis-fathom-owners-club-dive-in/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.