Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150417_164607.jpg
    20150410_220454.jpg
    20150410_211652.jpg
    20150410_211640.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Went to my brother's house last night for some pizza, beer, and pinball. Was looking forward to playing his "Card Trix" which he had just recently set up. The game was playing great. I was getting close to "flipping it" and was pressing to get it over 100K, and when the last ball drained, I looked up to see if I had made it. Was surprised to see all zeros staring back at me! Exactly 100,000 points! I've never done that before! Also played "Cross Town", and beat all three replay score levels, hit the center target for a special, completed the 1-4 top rollovers and rolled over the upper left lane for a special, then as the last ball drained, got a "match" to complete the superfecta! Then played his "Bank a Ball". Got all the pool balls made on the second ball, except the eight ball. Drilled the center target for the eight ball on ball three, lighting both specials. Beat all the score levels, but didn't make a special in the side lanes all game.
    My brother was playing his "Flipper Cowboy" and made all the numbers except for the "one" in reverse sequential order! Never seen that done either! As Harry said, "the ball is wild!"

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from presqueisle:

Those superfectas are rare!

I recently did it on my "Bowling Queen". Won replays for score, racking balls, rolling over lighted special lane, and capped it off with a match. Also recently got all four outlanes for only the second time ever. Still have never racked all twelve balls though.
    I wonder how many "quadruple matches" have ever happened. Gotta be super rare for sure. I remember once getting a triple match on "Target Alpha" playing three players. What are the odds?

#8 9 years ago

I forgot that I took a photo after the 100,000 game on "Card "Trix".
    Notice "game over" is lit.

20150410_211640.jpg20150410_211640.jpg

The playfield is very nice on the game as well. Needs a backglass though.

20150410_211652.jpg20150410_211652.jpg

Two more classic wedgeheads.
    20150410_220454.jpg20150410_220454.jpg

#21 9 years ago

You think so?

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from jodini:

You were the "pinball wizard" that night! Nicely done!
    On that Card Trix, I would just misty that shirt with red spray, seal it and call it good! It's not terrible!

Usually on "CT"/"FAC", the girl's red sweater is badly flaked. This one is pretty much the whole girl.
    It doesn't look as bad in the photo. Other than that, the glass isn't too bad.

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from JKnPA:

**** Nobody SOBER plays that GOOD ! ********
    It must have been the Yuengling's beer ......
    John

Yup. 24 ounce Bomber cans!

20150417_164607.jpg20150417_164607.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/had-an-odd-and-fun-night-of-pinball-last-night?tu=jrpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.