Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by cal50
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 10 years ago

I had 3 other couples over this weekend and they dug the "game room" I am building on. The 60 in 1 multicade was popular and it was good to see new folks and it's been a long time folks play my Stargate and Getaway pins.
    After the get together I decided to see about getting an ACDC, like yourself. I think it would blow newbie and it's been a long time since players away. It would blow me away also. I also want to add a family pin like a Schreck, Whirlwind, Whitewater or Jurasic. Then I will tell my wife "I am done"......yeah right.
    Thanks for showing results of how popular each game was. I was thinking about a TAF, but maybe that would be more enjoyed by me than others.
    I am finishing the other side of our basement and also am looking at a Point Blank shooting game and Tekken to go along with a couple of more pins.
    Cheers

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I had heartburn when I paid so much money for my MM and I have thought a few times of getting rid of it even though it is the family favorite. Never fails that between my family and just about anyone who comes over the very first thing played is MM even by people who would have NO idea about any other info about it. I guess there is a reason A-list titles are A-list. They are simply fun, fun, fun.
    I can't wait to get my game room up and running. I would love to have a party like that.
    Good job!</blockquot

Can I come to your first party? I didn't go to Tennessee, but my sister did! (Seriously she did)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/had-a-party-over-the-weekend-with-non-pinheads-heres-how-it-went?tu=pinnyheadhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.