Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jackd104
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dee slow (resized).JPG
    JL.gif
    Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 12.31.03 PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 12.30.51 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lorddrek.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#38 1 year ago

These are lies drunkenly concocted to try and save face not that there is any left. That last shipment of missing PROC boards cost $100 to ship. That stupid old stock 5 drop assembly from Marco was $200 that was solo shipped. Several ships from Pinball Life. It’s already been said there is like $2-3 grand in product plus shipping.

It’s all documented. Go back and look at how much time and money was spent at bars before this build got financed. John has been on a low grade bender with Ice cash and they both know it.

John your behavior is disgusting. I am embarrassed at myself for ever sticking up for you. And in the beginning I did. You have no shame. None at all. That’s why you can post such bizarre details of your life nobody in their right mind would ever do.

I’m closing I am going to tell you something. Your an alcoholic. So am I. So trust me I know. That embarrassing outburst at Pinside you even apologized for after (because it was so bad) was because your an alcoholic. And I’m not even saying you gotta quit like most others here. Nope. Just recognize it and then perhaps you can manage it. And become the better person you sometimes are.

#39 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Neither one of them said anything until the last page when they started bragging and acting arrogant about it.
    Here's another quote that explains it was all a hoax.

Your getting trolled now. That much is certain. I can’t believe this even has to be pointed out.

No wonder the Jpops, Muellers, and now Greatwichs do so well here…

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lorddrek.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gwj-sobeys-adventures?tu=lorddrek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.